- » Indian Whole Chicken
Indian Whole Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian whole chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian whole chicken recipes.
Haandi Chicken With Whole Fried Onions
1. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan, then add the baby onions, green chillies and curry leaves and fry for about 1 minute. Using a slotted spoon, remove the baby onions, chillies and curry leaves from the pan and set aside.
2. Add the diced onions to the... - 41.4333
Fried Chicken With Whole Baby Vegetables
1. In a small bowl, mix together the tomato puree, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, mango powder, ground coriander, salt and cumin.
2. With your hands, rub the spice mixture on to the chicken pieces. Sprinkle with the cornflour and toss to coat thoroughly.
3.... - 39.2227
Tandoori Style Whole Chicken
Would you like to taste the best ever Tandoori Style Chicken? Stock up on bags full of Chicken as you will want to make this Tandoori Style Chicken a lot. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Main Dish! Try your hand at this Indian recipe... - 49.1013
Murgh Musallam Whole Chicken With Spices
First make your marinade.
Put the ingredients for the marinade in the container of an electric blender.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Peel the skin off the whole chicken.
Where it is hard to peel, as on the wing tips, you can leave it... - 45.7624
Pizza Beer Indian Style Drunken Chicken
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia part 2 of 4 Chickens that have been brined in Pizza Beer. Indian Spices are used to make this a very aromatic & tasty dish. Watch the other parts for more drunken chicken recipes. - 95.1166
Indian Broiled Chicken
1 If you wish to prepare the broilers on a rotisserie, they may be left whole.
2 If broiling, split or quarter the broilers.
3 Wash and dry the chicken throughly.
4 In a bowl, combine buttermilk, lemon juice, salt, Tabasco, coriander and... - 40.9999
Indian Roast Chicken
clean the chicken but do not remove the skin.
Rub the chicken with ginger and 1 tablespoon ghee, and set aside to marinate for two or three hours.
Heat the rest of the ghee in a large pan till it begins to smoke.
The heat should be very high.
Put in the whole... - 35.8303
Indian Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
In a food processor, pulse the yogurt, mango chutney, fresh lime juice and curry powder until the mixture is blended but not completely smooth.
Scrape the yogurt mixture into a medium bowl, add the shredded chicken meat, sliced scallions and chopped cilantro... - 30.4728
Indian Chicken Korma
Indian Chicken Korma is one of the most popular curries all over India. It is cooked in a different manner in different parts of the country. This video shows a Southern version of this delicacy. Take a look and try it out. The coconut adds magic to this dish. - 124.65
Heat oil in flameproof casserole; add onion and garlic and saute until softened.
Add chicken and saute until lightly browned on all sides.
Stir in curry powder; add cloves, cinnamon, and salt.
Stir in broth and rice; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and add... - 41.6479
1. On a piece of wax paper, combine 3 tablespoons of the flour, the curry powder, and salt, then coat the chicken with this mixture.
2. In a deep 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and brown for A minutes on each... - 34.5356
Indian Butter Chicken
Butter chicken which is also knows as Murgh Makhani is boneless pieces of chicken cooked in butter with tomato sauce which is a favorite specialty all over India. Check this out easy, tasty recipe and everyone' s all time favorite dish - 109.146
Molded Chicken Indian
Combine chicken breasts with water, salt, curry powder and celery tops in a large saucepan; cover; simmer 30 minutes, or until tender.
Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth into a 4 cup measure; add water, if needed, to make 3 1/2... - 41.8423
Indian Chicken Stew
1 In a skillet, heat the oil and saute chopped onions for 5 minutes.
2 Add in the garlic, curry powder and salt.
3 Mix the chicken and let brown.
4 Stir in the broth, whole onions.
5 Cook covered over low heat until tender, about 45... - 40.0102
East Indian Chicken
1) Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Add pepper, onion, and garlic powder.
2) Cook for about 3 minutes or until onion gets tender.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients except rice and cook over low heat for about 30 minutes.
4) Serve the... - 41.4516
Chettinad Chicken Curry / Indian Curry
Learn how to make spicy and flavorful Indian chicken curry called Chettinad chicken. For this you will need variety of spices as mentioned in the ingredients list below... - 0
Balti Chicken Curry / Indian
Learn how to make Balti chicken curry at home with basic Indian spices and boneless chicken cubes. This flavorful curry will surely impress all Indian curry lovers. Balti means bucket and usually this curry is cooked and served in a small, round, bucket like... - 0
Indian Chicken Biryani
Indian Chicken Biryani is probably the most popular rice dish all over the world. There are many types of biryanis in India and Hyderabad is very famous for its biryanis from ancient times. Watch this video to learn Hyderabadi biryani from scratch. - 128.154
Spicy Tandoori Chicken
Spicy tandoori chicken is the most famous Indian cuisine, popular in all parts of world. If you want to prepare the same by yourself, then watch the video to learn. In this video, chef demonstrates step-by-step instructions to recreate this flavorful chicken... - 131.342
Shahi Chicken Korma
Shahi Chicken Korma has a fine taste. Shahi Chicken Korma gets its taste from chicken mixed with chili powder and lemon juice, flavored with spices. Shahi Chicken Korma is loved by chicken lovers all over the world. - 45.2159
South India Poached Chicken
As a lover of chicken, I love it however it comes, but, South India Poached Chicken stands high on my favorite list. I am not sure if it is the addition of ginger or rice vinegar or something else which makes this South India Poached Chicken salad so... - 32.911
Authentic chicken Curry
Chicken curry is one of the most exotic, spicy and easiest side dish you can prepare with chicken. The chicken curry recipe given here is something you can whip up in a hurry! Do not miss out on it! - 46.7781
A yummy chicken masala recipe for all you chicken lovers. A simple easy to make recipe that is just right for a lazy day at home. Serve with rice or breads and enjoy a complete meal with family. - 40.0203
Masala Fried Chicken
Prick chicken all over with fork.
Apply masala and keep for an hour.
Heat oil, fry bay leaves for a minute, add chicken and fry till well-browned on all sides.
Put in 1 cup hot water, cover pan and cook on a very slow fire till chicken is done.
Serve with... - 38.377
Discover the flavors of the Indian spices in this Achaari chicken recipe. This tasty tangy treat is a tried and tested formula to delicious chicken Indian style. Chicken with a distinct flavour of whole spices, reminiscent of grandma's mango pickle. It goes... - 38.3863
Zafrani Chicken has a yummy taste. Zafrani Chicken gets its taste from chicken mixed with yoghurt and chili powder. Zafrani Chicken is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 42.0761
A delicious chicken fry recipe for you. A deep fried marinated chicken dish that is just right as a snack or as a yummy side dish to add to the taste of your entire meal. Relish this chicken marinated in an array of Indian condiments and spices. - 39.3422
1. Wash and cut the chicken into 8 pieces, reserving the back bone for stock if you like, place it in a large bowl.
2. Using the tip of the knife give small jabs to the chicken pieces, so that the marinate goes inside of the chicken.
3. Chop... - 125.659
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add chicken pieces; brown lightly.
Melt butter or margarine in a 6-quart pot.
Add onion, carrots, green pepper and apple.
Saute until onion is tender.
In a small bowl, combine flour, curry powder, salt and... - 45.6626
Deviled Chicken Lollipops
1. If using drumettes, proceed to step 2. If using "wingettes," use a small sharp knife to cut toward bone around narrow end of wing to loosen meat. Gently use knife to scrape meat down toward wider end, turning meat inside out over end to form a "lollipop."... - 22.6848
Fried Chicken With Fresh Coriander And Lemon
1. Prepare the chicken by cutting it into strips.
2. In a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan, heat the oil over a moderate heat and fry the onion with the cumin seeds and curry leaves for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the garlic, ginger, dried chillies, salt to taste... - 33.4933
A delicious chicken dish that can be made as hot or as mild as you wish - a perfect meal for curry lovers who want to keep it simple. Taste our Butter Chicken recipe - 55.9879
Shahi Chicken Biryani
Shahi Chicken Biryani is my all time favorite. Shahi Chicken Biryani gets its rich flavor from chicken cooked in yoghurt and flavored with spiced and then layered with rice. Try this Shahi Chicken Biryani recipe and I bet you will fall in love with this taste. - 46.9869
Stir in 1 (16 ounce) can whole, undrained tomatoes and 1/2 cup chicken stock.
Add 4 skinned chicken breasts and bring to boil.
Then reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. - 25.1519
Easy To Make Authentic Chicken Curry
Fast and flavorful, there is nothing quite like chicken curry to complement steamed rice. In this video, Ryan Karcher shows you how you can prepare a classic, perfectly spiced bowl of authentic chicken curry at home using easy-to-find ingredients. A great way... - 105.883
Chicken Curry Bombay
In large skillet, cook onion, garlic and curry in oil over medium-high heat until onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in chicken, tomatoes with juice and raisins; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover and simmer over medium heat 8 minutes.
Add... - 35.1221
1. Cut filets in 2 inch cubes.
2. In heavy bag, combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, paprika, Italian seasoning and chicken pieces tossing to coat chicken thoroughly.
3. In medium-large skillet over medium-high heat, stir-fry chicken in 2 tablespoons... - 40.726