- » Indian White Pea
Indian White Pea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian white pea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian white pea recipes.
Indian Peas Pulao
Want to serve an Indian delicacy today? Give this Indian Peas Pulao a try. The dish is a superb blend of ingredients that impart this dish a distinct flavor. This recipe is just too good to be missed. - 128.611
Ragda Chat - Indian Chaat
Though “Chaat” is very popular Snack, I call this Ragda Chaat a ‘complete meal’. It has got enough protein, calories yet can be treated as healthy when you make it fresh right in your home kitchen using limited oil and fresh ingredients. So here you... - 0
Rice With Yellow Split Peas
Soak split peas in 1 1/2 cups cold water and leave for an hour, then drain.
Bring 3 cups of water and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil.
When the water is boiling rapidly, drain the split peas and put them in.
Boil rapidly for 6 to 7 minutes, and drain.
In a 4-quart... - 40.3181
Green Pea Soup
This creamy and delicious Green Pea Soup is a must to have on a cold Winter day! Top it with a swirl of cream or yoghurt. - 46.8064
Pea Pakora Pockets
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/fan or 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a saucepan, boil the potatoes for about 8 mins or till they become soft. Add in the peas in last couple of mins. Take the pan away from heat and drain the water.
3) Remove out... - 43.1271
Pick over and rinse the split peas.
Drain and set aside.
In a pan, bring the water to a boil over medium heat.
Add the split peas, salt, turmeric, chili powder, butter, and garlic paste.
Stir and bring to a boil again.
Reduce the heat, cover partially, and... - 48.6258
1)Wash rice and in a bowl, soak it in warm water for about 20 minutes.
2)In a deep saucepan, heat ghee and fry onions until golden.
3)Add the next 5 ingredients and stir. Add rice and mix.
4)Add peas and mix well for about a... - 51.4278
1. Soak split pea for 2hrs, drain. Peel marrow with peeler, cut in 2.5cm pieces.
2. Heat oil in trypan, add cumin seeds, as they change colour, add split peas and rest of ingredients except marrow, stir on high for 1 min.
3. Add 1/4 cup water, bring to boil,... - 36.8601