- » Indian Vegetarian Sandwich
Indian Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian vegetarian sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian vegetarian sandwich recipes.
Crispy Potato Sandwich
If you have always needed something to go along with your tea, then, you'll love this Delicious & Crispy Potato Sandwich. Potato spread is topped on wholesome wheat bread and then shallow fried to form a crispy delight. Careful not to eat everything in one... - 147.56
Vegetable Sooji Sandwich
Have you been looking for a flavorful and easy to prepare snack recipe? This video might just come handy. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to prepare this innovative snack. This recipe is sure to fetch you a lot of appreciation. - 134.775
Indian Vada Pav
Manjula is showing a very popular breakfast dish from Mumbai. She has tried to replicate the potato patty stuffed in buns with peanut sauce from the street vendors who make this dish for the office goers in Mumbai. If you are missing your grab of vada pav... - 127.826
Seasoned Yogurt Sandwich
Sandwiches are every time favorites with most people and here is a recipe to make one. Chef Aarsi shows how to make sandwich with bread slices and seasoned hung yogurt. Good for breakfast or with beverages. - 127.306
Tofu Tikka Sandwich
Tofu with a tasty marinade, and yogurt-mint relish makes a delicious sandwich for lunch. For recipe visit www.massala.com - 117.894
Indian Paneer Sandwich
This tasty and crispy sandwich is so easy to make that anyone can make it. It’s yummy and ready to gobble up in few minutes. This can be done for a quick breakfast and anytime snack. It contains both proteins and carbohydrates too. Its really quick and... - 110.644
1. In a pan, heat 1 tbsp oil, add cumin seeds and sauté paneer and onion.
2. Then add potato, tomato and saute for about 5 minutes.
3. Add curry powder and salt and mix well.
4. Take a bread slice, apply butter and spread the filling.
5. Close with... - 103.713
Masala Sandwich (indian Style)
In a mood of trying an Indian sandwich, then try making the masala sandwich. It's different from the regular sandwiches. It is very easy to make. You can toast the sandwich or eat it just like that. Chef Bhavna makes this sandwich in Indian style. Do check... - 100.508
Vada Pav - Pav Batata (indian Potato Sandwich)
If you have some left over bateta vada, then you can try making yummy vada pav from it. The chef shows an easy way to make it. So if you're in a hurry and need to prepare something quick then this is the appropriate recipe. You can serve the vada pav with... - 96.1327
If you like trying out different types of sandwiches then you got to check this out. This is one yummy sandwich you will ever come across, as it's made with an Indian twist. It's super easy to make but still delicious. Do check out the video for the recipe... - 92.901
Fennel Flavored Stuffed Mushrooms
Place water in 1-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until water boils.
Place bulgur in small bowl.
Add boiling water.
Cover and let stand 1 hour to soften.
Drain and press out excess moisture.
Remove stems from... - 49.6266
Sprouted Gram Sandwich
It is a healthy & delicious sandwich.It consists of sprouted pulses,hence, it is easy to digest.It provides good quality protein, B vitamins, fibre, minerals & some amount of Vitamin C.One sandwich will provide approximately 250Kcal. - 48.5369
1) In a very large bowl, place the lentils and onion along with the boiling water to cover up to three quarters.
2) On high power, cook covered for 10 to 15 minutes, or until soft. Stir in between, as required.
3) Into the lentils, add the chopped... - 47.8559
Low Calorie Toast Sandwich
To prepare the filling
1. mix moong sprouts, carrot, capsicum, garam masala powder, lime juice and salt.
2. Mix wheat flour, bajra flour, cumin powder, black pepper powder, salt, soda bi carb, ginger chilli paste, turmeric powder and water. Mix well.
3. Boil... - 42.4724
1. Retaining 12 slices of cucumber for decoration, in a container place the remaining cucumber slices and add the salt, pepper and lemon juice.
2. Roll the cucumber in the seasoning so that each slice is coated.
3. Spread the bread evenly... - 38.644
Toasted Sandwiches With Vegetable Samosa Filling
Heat extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic mix in the spices and fry until soft. Add the vegetables, seasoning and stir well until coated. Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until cooked. Visit... - 36.1699
Paneer Sandwich has a Appetizing taste.The Coconut Chutney and Lime Juice gives the Paneer Sandwich Invigorating taste. - 33.3453
Carrot Sprouts Sandwich
1. Apply the carrot butter on one side of the bread slice.
2. Mix the crumbled paneer with the green chilli and salt and apply on the buttered side.
3. Spread the sprouts on top. - 26.4373
Tricolor Frosted Sandwich Loaf
For Vegetable Curry
1. Heat Oil in a heavy pan.
2. Fry onions and green chilies, when brown add ginger garlic paste and stir
3. Add Vegetables for 1 minute
4. Add Potaoes, salt, chili powder, and garam masala, mix well.
5. Remove from flame and cool the... - 0
Coconut Sandwich a quick and easy snack to prepare.With a combination of coconut and bread. - 0
Low Calorie Vegetable Sandwich
Sandwich is a great filling dish that offers lot of energy and can be made with low-calorie ingredients. This super fast sandwich is made with vegetables such as cabbage, carrot, red bell pepper, tomatoes, and zucchini. It is comfortable to make and much... - 0
Aloo Puffs - Potato Puff Pastry Sandwich
1. In a pressure cooker, boil the potatoes and set aside.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat with a couple of tbsp oil. Add cumin seeds, a pinch of turmeric powder.
3. Add the finely chopped onions, ginger, garlic and green chili paste. Add... - 0
Samosa Sandwich - Indian Appetizer
Learn how to utilize leftover Samosas and make Samosa Sandwich. If you don't know how to make a Samosa, you got to watch my video of Samosa sandwich. Usually during holidays and festivals, we make a lot of samosas or get them from the store and then the whole... - 0
Veg Masala Sandwich / Indian Snacks
Learn how to make Indian style vegetarian Masala sandwiches. Pretty easy to make and taste good with tea/coffee and mint or tamarind chutney. You can adjust the spices to suit your taste. - 0
Indian Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes By Category
Indian Vegetarian Sandwich Dish: