- » Indian Vegetarian Drink
Indian Vegetarian Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian vegetarian drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian vegetarian drink recipes.
Indian Spicy Chaas
You must have tasted buttermilk, but Indian spicy buttermilk is something you should not miss. Just like lassi, it is another favorite drink for the hot summer days. Preparation is so easy that any beginner can try out. - 117.004
Kesari Mango Lassi
Lassi is a sweet and salty beverage from Punjab, India and here is a different recipe to make one. Chef Aarsi shows how to make Mango Lassi with ripe mango pulp and yogurt. Great drink after a hot summer afternoon! - 113.184
Simple Indian Lassi
Here is an exotic drink idea for those who want to satisfy their Summer thirst in a nice and sophisticated way. Indian Lassi or the sweet yogurt drink is the best beverage you can have, to keep yourself cool and refreshed during the hot and humid Summer. In... - 113.025
Indian Mango Lassi
Mango in its season is a must in all preparations and here is a recipe using fresh ripe mangoes. Watch Chef Aarsi showing how to make Mango Lassi with mango pulp and yogurt mainly. Energizing on a sunny hot day or during summer! - 111.1
Indian Nimbu Pani
If you have never prepared homemade lemonade drink, then watch this video to learn. It is so simple to make and you get loads of vitamin C. Once learnt, you can prepare this almost everyday during the summer time, to offer anyone returning home after a hectic... - 101.639
As refreshing as the name sounds, fruit lassi has always been a heartthrob of Indian summers. The yogurt has its own cooling effect and the fruits give you that refreshment and the energy to go on for a long day. Follow the video to see how you can make a... - 97.5633
Hot Lemon Tea
Do you sometimes feel tired and don't want to drink a soda, but want to drink something refreshing. Watch this video to learn how to make this refreshing lemon tea and refresh your family and friends with this healthy tea. - 96.9157
Indian Milk Ukado
Why not try out some homemade milk ukado that is a great alternative to tea or coffee. Watch this excellent video that shares this fantastic recipe for this caffeine free beverage. Great Indian beverage with plenty of natural ingredients as ginger, basil,... - 95.2745
See this interesting video that shares an excellent recipe to make traditional ukado which serves as a great natural remedy for digestive disorders. The video is wonderfully presented and the recipe uses all natural ingredients that are easily available in... - 94.722
Shakes and smoothies made in different ways are a way to honor or treat guests with in India. Chef Madhura shows how to make milkshake in simple and easy steps with milk and nuts as the key ingredients. Great way to please guests! - 92.6562
Indian Sweet Lassi
A perfect beverage during hot sunny days. Can be prepared within few mts with just handful of ingredients. Very refreshing and satisfying! - 92.4334
1)In a bowl, soak tamarind for 15-20 minutes and filter it. Add water and mix well.
2)Add all the remaining ingredients to the water and mix well. Chill it.
3)Serve the chilled zeerajal with golgappas or alone. - 48.2737
Melt butter in a pan and add semolina.
Saute for one minute, add water, salt and sugar and simmer, stirring continuously till thick.
Please use a flat-based wooden spoon, so that you can scrape the entire surface of the base of the pan.
In this way no lumps... - 47.1648
1)In a blender container, blend first seven ingredients finely with some water.
2)Using a muslin cloth, strain the mixture.
3)Add milk, sugar and water. Mix thoroughly until dissolved.
4)Add crushed ice and serve the drink. - 44.2161
Raw Mango Squash
Combine mango slices and one cup water in a pan and place on fire.
Cook till pieces are tender.
Liquidise and pass through a sieve.
Mix sugar, jaggery and 1 1/2 cups water in a pan and place on fire.
Stir till sugar and jaggery are dissolved.
Bring the syrup... - 43.6269
Manoj Tarbooz Tarang
1)In a blender, juice watermelon.
2)Add sugar, water, cardamom and ice to the juice.
3)Mix thoroughly. Sprinkle the rose water.
5)Top the juice with rose petals. - 43.5332
1. Take a glass and fill it half with water and soak tamarind in it. Leave it overnight.
2. Take another glass and fill it half with water and soak jaggery in it. Leave it overnight.
3. Next day strain tamarind and jaggery by passing it... - 42.4432
1)Take a deep bowl, and put mango pulp in it.
2)Add remaining ingredients, except ice, and mix nicely.
3)Pour it into a jug and add ice.
4)Serve Peeyush Aampanna chilled. - 41.4183
1. Cut lemon coarsely.
2. In a saucepan, boil water; add lemon pieces and boil for about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in the mint and immediately remove from heat.
4. Remove the lemon pieces from water and squeeze to extract all juice.
5. Stir in... - 41.34
Raat Ka Suhaag
1)In a bowl, add all ingredients, except orange and lemon slices and mix nicely.
2)Garnish with orange and lemon slices. Serve. - 41.3014
Mix rice with one cup cold water.
Add to milk and cook, stirring continuously till it comes to boil.
Lower heat and simmer till reduced to about seven cups.
Add condensed milk, sugar and salt and continue cooking till it thickens a little more.
Add remaining... - 41.1838
Combine all ingredients except tea in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Turn off heat, cover, and steep for 10 minutes.
Uncover; return to a boil.
Stir in tea; remove from heat, cover, and steep for 5 minutes.
Strain into heated cups. - 40.9737
1. Grind mint and ginger and extract the juice.
2. Pass the juice through fine cloth.
3. Take a bowl of water and add strained juice into it along with food coloring, lime juice, and sugar.
4. Take a glass of water and top it with ice.
5.... - 39.8092
Combine sugar and water in a big pan and bring them to boil.
Stir till sugar dissolves.
Dissolve citric acid in a little water.
Add this solution gradually to the boiling syrup.
It will rise in the beginning.
When it settles down again, remove from... - 39.8045
1. Choose fresh, juicy oranges. Wash, wipe clean and extract one cup of juice.
2. To the sugar add water, and simmer on low heat for the sugar to dissolve. When fully dissolved, add the citric acid and boil for 1-2 minutes. Remove from fire.
3. Strain the... - 39.6462
Combine sugar and 11 cups water in a big pan and bring to a boil.
Stir till sugar dissolves.
Bring it to boil.
Dissolve citric acid in one cup water and add gradually to the boiling syrup.
The syrup will rise.
When it settles down, remove from heat.
Strain... - 39.3264
Mango shake is a cool summer drink! - 39.1132
Badaam Barsaat Drink
1)In a blender, grind the first 3 ingredients.
2)Stir in water and sugar and mix whisk briskly. Chill for some time.
3)Sprinkle rose water and add crushed ice to each individual serving. Serve. - 39.0328
1. Take a saucepan; add water and mangoes into it. Boil until the mangoes turn soft.
2. Peel, deseed and mash mangoes.
3. Combine with more water and pass it through strain or fine cloth.
4. Combine the strained mango with rosewater, sugar, and... - 38.8514
Santare Ki Pyaari Lassi
1)In a bowl, beat together yogurt, water and orange juice.
2)Add honey, sugar and ice and beat again.
3)Sprinkle rose water and top with almonds, and garnish with orange slices. Serve. - 38.5497
1. Mash cocums to fine pulp and extract its juice by straining it through a nice cloth.
2. Take a bowl and add the strained cocum juice into it and add iced water, lime juice, cardamom powder, saffron essence, and sugar. Shake the juice well.
3. Chill... - 37.9607
Coconut Milk Shake
I have tried many milkshake recipes in the past. This milkshake is a variation to the basic recipe. - 37.9131
1. Take a bowl fill it with water and soak jaggery in it and leave it overnight.
2. Take out the jaggery and strain it.
3. In another bowl combine lime juice, coloring, cardamom powder and strained jaggery.
4. Chill it and serve with... - 37.6773
Combine sugar and water in a pan and place the pan on fire.
Stir till sugar is dissolved.
When it comes to a boil, add a little lemon juice to clarify syrup.
Let boil for a minute more.
Remove from heat.
Strain the syrup.
Let it cool thoroughly.
Add lemon... - 37.6313
Place the ground almonds, poppy seeds, melon seeds, and peppercorns in a bowl and add 1 cup of milk.
Let stand for 15 minutes.
Pour this mixture into a blender and add the remaining milk and sugar.
Blend until smooth and creamy.
Add the ice and blend for... - 36.6033
1)In a bowl, mix first 3 ingredients and with little water to make a paste.
2)In a saucepan, add milk and water and bring to a boil.
3)Add the paste and cook for 2 minutes.
4)Serve the Kunwar Kaafi steaming hot. - 36.1315
1. Pound ginger and extract its juice.
2. Combine the ginger juice with water, sugar and lime juice.
3. Chill and combine with cracked ice.
4. Serve ginger cooler after garnishing with fresh sprigs of mint leaves. - 35.8082
Combine the cranberry and apple juice with the lemon peel and spices in a heavy pan.
Bring them almost to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Stir in the orange juice and fruit and add a little honey, if desired.
Serve immediately. - 35.6036
1. Wash, peel and cut the mango into pieces, add enough water to cover the pieces and cook until the pieces turn soft. Remove, cool and mash to get one cup of pulp. Remove fibre if any. You could roast the mangoes over the gas flame directly. When the skin... - 35.4327
A very healthy summer drink.This can be prepared and stored in the fridge - 35.3234
1)In a bowl, add milk and yogurt and whisk together.
2)Fold in sugar and dissolve it.
3)Then, add the honey and dry fruits. Mix.
4)Serve Madhu Varsha immediately. - 34.6223
In blender, combine yogurt, water, sugar, salt and rose water.
Blend until mixture is smooth.
If not using immediately, refrigerate until serving time.
Fill 3 tall chilled glasses 1/4 full with crushed ice.
Pour in yogurt mixture.
Makes 3 servings. (For 6... - 34.5444
1. Select firm but ripe fruit. Wash, peel, de-seed and cut into chunks. Add very little water (boiled and cooled) and extract the juice, crushing by hand or using a juice extractor. If it is difficult to extract, then add some water to the mango pieces, boil... - 34.2276
Take milk in a vessel and boil.
Add Sugar in Boiling milk and boil it for 2 more min.
Take the milk from the heat and keep a side to cool.
Add Fruite juice and colour in cold milk.
Mix the milk with hand blender.
keep the milk in refrigerator for 10min.
The... - 34.0526
Santra Ni Kheer
Cook milk till reduced by half and cool.
Peel and flake oranges, collecting any juice that may run out.
Dissolve sugar in orange juice and cool.
Add sugar and orange flakes to cooled milk.
Chill and serve.
A delightfully refreshing sweet for summer. - 33.9249
1.In a 2 quart glass jar or bottle with a lid, put the teabags.
2. Fill with water and let steep covered.
3.Place jar in sun for 2 hours so that tea attains desired strength.
4.Discard tea bags.
6. Enjoy this wonderfully... - 33.5584
1. Soak the falooda seeds in 4 teacups of water and leave for at least 2 hours.
2. Mix the cornflour very well in 450 ml. (15 fl. oz.) of water.
3. Put to boil on a slow flame. Go on stirring and cooking until the mixture becomes transparent.
4. Put the... - 33.3073
Santare Ke Chilke Ki Chai
1)In a pan, boil water and add the satsuma rind and continue to boil for a minute.
2)Turn off heat, remove from the heat and strain.
3)Add sugar and cream and serve hot. - 32.9163
Matthe Ka Sharbat
1) In a jug, add all ingredients and beat nicely. Keep few mint leaves for garnish.
2)Pour the buttermilk mixture in long tapering glasses and sprinkle mint and serve. - 32.6696
This mango lassi is a delicious combination of mango, yogurt, milk and a variety of other ingredients. A nice twist to the popular Indian drink, this is absolutely refreshing. - 32.6464
Basic Milk Shake
This is the basic milk shake recipe any number of combinations can be made with this. - 30.1952
Ginger Carrot Juice
If you have a juicer, use it to juice the apples, carrots, celery and piece of root ginger.
Alternatively, chop the carrots and celery, place in a food processor with the apples and ginger and process to a pulp, then press out the juice through a fine... - 30.0015
Mix the water and sugar, and stir until the sugar is fully dissolved.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
Serve in chilled glasses garnished with a lemon slice or wedge. - 29.1604
Watermelon And Papaya Juice
1. Cut the papaya in half and remove all the seeds. Peel the papaya and coarsely chop the flesh.
2. Remove the skin and as many seeds as possible from the watermelon. Chop the flesh coarsely.
3. Place the papaya, watermelon, sugar and lemon juice in a... - 29.0159
Rosewater Flavored Lassi With Chopped Pistachios
Place the yogurt in a jug and whisk with a wire whisk for about 2 minutes.
Pour in the water, sugar and rosewater.
Continue to whisk for a further 3-5 minutes.
Serve chilled, sprinkled with chopped pistachios, if liked. - 28.2935
1. Mix all ingredients in liquidiser. Chill. Serve cold. - 27.3978
Cucumber And Mint Lassi
Remove and discard the cucumber seeds.
Place the flesh in a blender with the yogurt, mint and salt, if using, and process until smooth.
Pour into a glass, add a couple of ice cubes and decorate with mint, if liked. - 27.0643
Mango And Pineapple Juice Drink
1. Remove the flesh from the mangoes and discard the stones and skin. Slice the flesh coarsely.
2. Prepare the pineapple by removing the skin and cutting it into cubes.
3. Place the fruit in a food processor or liquidizer with half the crushed ice. Liquidize... - 26.9959
Banana Milk Shake
Peel banana; cut into 1-inch pieces.
Wrap in foil; freeze.
Put milk, vanilla, and frozen banana pieces in blender container; blend till smooth. - 26.8861
Mango Milk Shake
1. Place the chopped mangoes in an electric juicer or food processor and whisk for 1 minute or until they begin to look like pulp. Add the milk and sugar to taste and whisk again for 1 minute. Add the Greek yogurt and whisk for 1 further minute until the... - 26.763
Combine juices and chill. Pour into punch bowl over block of ice and add ginger ale. - 26.6913
Blend the grapes in the blender
Add water and sugar and blend one more time and strain the juice
The juice is ready serve chilled - 26.6868
Guiltless Raspberry Chai Tea Smoothie
1. Combine yogurt, chai, frozen raspberries and sorbet in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh raspberries - 26.6114
1. Mix all ingredients in liquidiser. Chill. Serve cold. - 26.1393
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend for about a minute until frothy.
Pour into chilled glasses and serve. - 25.831
Fresh Mint Syrup
Combine sugar, water, and mint in a small sauce pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer and cook just until sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and cool before using.
Serving : Mix 3 glasses of water for every 1 glass of syrup or alter... - 25.4211
Blend the mango flesh with the other ingredients until smooth then serve decorated with mint. - 25.0728
Put all together in a pot and simmer for five minutes.
Cool and strain.
Spiced tea may be used in punches and drinks with a rum base. - 24.9555
Icy Watermelon Drink
1. Blend the ingredients in a liquidiser.
2. Pour into ice cube trays and freeze in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator. - 24.8709
1. Mix all ingredients in liquidiser. Chill. Serve cold - 24.6354
The Quick Lassi
Mix sugar with buttermilk then pour the buttermilk into a tall glass. - 22.5574
Minty Lassi - Spicy Mint Flavored Yogurt Drink
1. Using a whisk, whisk the yogurt until smooth.
2. In the spice grinder combine mint, cilantro, ginger, green chili, salt and 1 tablespoon of yogurt. Blend into a smooth paste.
3. Add the paste to the remaining yogurt, pour water to the yogurt and... - 0
Mint Lassi (yogurt Drink) - Refreshing Summer Drink
Learn how to make this super easy Mint Lassi. Lassi is a yogurt based drink and when its combined with fresh mint leaves (pudina0 the results are incredible. This super simple mint lassi is a must try for hot summer afternoons or to ease digestion of an... - 0
Besan Doodh (traditional Punjabi Drink) / Indian Drink
Learn how to make this traditional Punjabi drink which is excellent for cold winter months as well as during pregnancy. It is a well known desi cure for Sore throat. It is really simple to make this drink by adding chickpea flour in ghee, roasting it and then... - 0
Indian Vegetarian Drink Recipes By Category
Indian Vegetarian Drink Drink: