- » Indian Vegetable Salad
Indian Vegetable Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian vegetable salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian vegetable salad recipes.
Indian Spiced Vegetable Salad
Scrape the okra and cut into 1 cm (1/2 inch) pieces or dice zucchini.
Mix the tamarind pulp or lemon juice with the water.
Peel and dice the potato, finely chop the onion, crush the garlic.
Heat oil in a large saucepan and saute the spices for a minute, then... - 44.232
Indian Summer Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine all the vegetables and mint leaves. Keep aside or in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
2. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, mustard and mayonnaise. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until smooth.
3. Pour in the oil in a... - 38.4003
Indian Banana Stem Salad
Crunchy fried vegetables are my all time favorite, and it is double the fun when it equally healthy a choice to make. Yes this Crnches Crunch made with nutritious vegetables and flavored with delicious ingredients is just an awesome treat to try! This crunchy... - 45.3386
North Indian Coleslaw
I really liked this North Indian Coleslaw. North Indian Coleslaw is one recipe which you cannot resist making again and again. A good one! - 26.6572
Indian Spinach Salad
In a jar combine vinegar, oil, chutney, sugar, salt, curry powder and mustard.
Cover and chill.
Place torn spinach in large salad bowl; top with apple, raisins, peanuts and green onion.
Shake dressing well; pour over salad and toss. - 33.9826
Fruit And Vegetable Salad
Place the prepared fruit and vegetables in a glass bowl.
Mix together the yogurt, sugar, salt, chilli powder, ground coriander and chopped mint.
Pour the yogurt mixture over the salad and mix in gently.
Garnish the salad with the walnuts and the sprig of mint... - 38.4897
Healthy Grated Vegetable Salad
Here is a quick, simple, healthful way to jazz up the flavor of veggies. Grate you favorite veggies and toss them with a tart-sweet dressing comprising of sugar, lime juice, slat and some pepper. It's so delectable that even the kids won't stop from begging... - 111.309
Just one bite of this mouthwatering salad is all you need to know that raw veggies aren't unpalatable. This yummy Indian style salad melds in fresh, raw veggies with delicious lime and coriander dressing that tots up as a perfect accompaniment with your meals. - 109.259
Munchy Vegetable Salad
1) Cut down the long broccoli leaves and discard the strong lower stalk portion.
2) Wash the broccoli thoroughly and cut into Cut into bite-size pieces.
3) Remove the green leaves from the cauliflower and wash properly.
4) Break out the... - 48.2061
Indian Peach Salad
This Indian Peach Salad tastes simply awesome ! I tried this amazing peach, bird, and cucumber platter with mint yogurt seasonings with my pasta and the result was mind blowing ! Just taste this Indian Peach Salad yourself and let me know if you like it ! - 38.8552
Place the vegetables in a large serving dish.
Put the butter with the salt, coriander, garlic and crushed red chillies in a small saucepan.
Melt over a high heat then pour over the vegetables.
Toss and serve immediately. - 36.5512
Indian Curry Salad
In basin combine French dressing, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and curry powder.
Cut cauliflower into small flowerets, mix with cooked, drained rice; pour the combined dressing over and marinate 11/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Shell prawns, cut... - 34.6193
Beetroot And Dill Salad
Thinly slice the warmed beetroots and place them in a bowl.
Refrigerate the slices until they are chilled.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over the beetroot slices, then add the remaining ingredients.
Toss gently to coat and transfer to a serving dish.
Chill before... - 30.9509
1. Wash the okra, cut off tops and boil in the water with salt 6 to 8 minutes, or until the okra is tender. Drain and rinse in hot water.
2. Chill in the refrigerator.
3. To serve, pour French Dressing over the okra and leave 10 minutes or longer. Serve on... - 27.6737
Indian Aloo Raita
Heat oil in pan, add mustard seeds, as they pop add turmeric, set aside to cool.
Mix potato, yogurt and mustard seeds in serving bowl, refrigerate.
Add salt, sugar, peanuts just before serving. - 32.3987
1) In a large bowl, add the celery, cucumber, cabbage, carrot, green onion and lettuce, toss well to mix.
2) Place the sliced green pepper, avocado and tomato on top.
3) Pour over any dressing of your choice and sprinkle with the alfalfa sprouts and... - 40.2616
Kachumber - Indian Salad
1. In a small bowl, add in all the finely chopped and shredded vegetables.
2. Add in the finely chopped cilantro and season it with roasted cumin powder, salt, lemon juice and red chili powder. Toss well.
3. Serve the bowl of kachumber with 2... - 118.621
Tomato, Apple And Broccoli Salad
Place the cut tomatoes, apples, broccoli and celery chopped into 1/2 inch pieces into a bowl. Sprinkle salt and pepper and the lime juice and sugar and mix well. Chill till needed.
Serve topped with the almond slices. - 29.041
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender; do not overcook.
Drain and leave to cool.
When cool, add the other ingredients and toss gently, taking care not to break up the potatoes too much.
German Hot Potato Salad: Use 1kg (2... - 32.5561
Yummy and nutritious Sprouts Salad is frequently made at home. This nutritious treat is one of my most favorite dishes. Try this brilliant Sprouts Salad recipe! - 21.3427
1. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook brown rice; drain and cool under running cold water.
2. Drain well after the last rinse.
3. Finely dice onion, pepper and mushrooms.
4. In a bowl, mix together diced vegetables and stir in... - 43.8274
in a bowl add grated raddish,grated carrot, chopped onion,chopped tomato,chopped curry small leaves,green chillees chopped ,hing,coconut,coriander,salt,lime juice mix it with a spoon and fork and serve with chappati,rice,roti - 23.689
Kachumbar Salad is a salad with an explosive and addictive flavor. Try preparing the Kachumbar Salad for your next party and then you will understand what I am talking about! - 30.9936
The summer capital of the British Raj in India, Simla, is nestled in northrrn India's Himalayas. This salad combines tomatoes, peppers and onions in a particularly refreshing dish which makes an ideal starter for a summer meal. People who are watching their... - 35.3187
Cucumber, Dill And Yogurt Salad
Roast the cumin seeds in a hot dry frying pan over a high heat until the aroma starts to appear.
Remove from the heat and crush the seeds slightly with a rolling pin.
Mix the seeds with the lemon juice, dill, yoghurt, cayenne and salt in a large bowl.
Stir in... - 32.0806
Potato And Peas Salad
1 In a pan, boil until tender.
2 Peel the potatoes and put them in a bowl of salted cold water.
3 In another pan, cook the peas lightly in boiling water.
4 Drain out all the water.
5 In a small bowl combine all the dressing ingredients and mix... - 46.7493
chickpeas 1 tin (boiled one) mix with 1 tspn red chilly and keep a side. Grate carrot & mango.cut Onion & tomato into small pieces and also coriander leaves. In a bowl mix all the items together except chickpeas. also add one tspn lime juice & one tspn chaat... - 28.6619
Potato Raita has a Succulent taste.The Mustard Seeds and Cummin Seeds gives the Potato Raita Refreshing taste. - 35.3592
Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, fennel seeds, coriander, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Set aside to allow the flavours to blend while making the rest of the salad.
Mix the olives and vegetables together in a large salad bowl.
Add the feta... - 34.5774
Soak 50 gms each of Hesaru beLe' and Kadale' beLe' separately for one hour. Grate the coconut to provide one handful of turi (grated material). Drain the water from hesaru beLe' and kadale' beLe'. Peel one cucumber and cut it into small pieces of the size of... - 31.5128
T R I - C O L O U R E D Salad
The tricoloured salad is healthy, tasty and visually appealing. What more can you ask of a recipe. Try this Tricoloured Salad for your next party. I am sure your family will love it! - 43.5259
This Salad Ring is a splendid combination of vegetables and fruit. Try out this interesting assortment with rice or breads and tell me if you like it ! - 43.8407
Rice Salad are a unique salad that you can serve at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my salad crazy mother in law for our a family get together and she loved it! Try the Rice Salad and you will understand why! - 38.2593
Fresh Corn Salad
Cut the kernals off the cob. In a bowl take corn kernals. Add onions, tomato, green chillies, cilantro, salt and lemon juice. Mix well. Serve immediately. - 33.1522
Chop Chop Salad
To make the dressing: In a medium bowl, combine the buttermilk, mayonnaise, sour cream, herbs, lime juice, garlic powder, pepper, and cumin.
Stir until thoroughly blended.
To make the salad: In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, endive, radicchio, chickpeas,... - 37.2571
In a medium bowl, add Carrots, Lemon Juice, Salt and Cilantro. Mix well.
Heat Oil in a small pan.
Add Mustard Seeds and allow them to pop.
Add Asofoetida, Chana Daal and Urad Daal.
Once the daals turn golden brown, add Green Chilies and cook for 30... - 42.7568
Cucumber & Tomato Chaat Salad
This Indian salad punches up a meal with its tart and tangy taste and its crisp, crunchy texture. It makes an ideal partner to dal, naan, raita, and curry dishes. Or serve it alongside western favorites - roast chicken, barbecued ribs, or chili con carne. It... - 37.5705
Buckwheat Salad With Arame
The Buckwheat Salad With Arame is sure to win a few hearts over. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the nutritious Buckwheat Salad With Arame at home and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 40.4343
Yummy Cabbage Salad
In a hurry...just add the ingredients and make a tasty & healthy salad - 33.2636
Celeriac, Apple And Walnut Salad
Cut top and bottom off celeriac bulb then cut down the sides to peel.
Using a strong good grip style potato peeler, take thick peelings off the bulb, dropping the pieces into the bowl and toss with lemon juice so it doesn’t discolour.
Add apple to the... - 33.2858
Raita has a fine taste. Raita gets its taste from yoghurt mixed with onion and flavored with coriander leaves. Raita is served as side dish. - 27.3868
Cut the ladies finger in small round pieces. Fry lady's finger in oil till crisp. Ground coarsely grated coconut, green chillies and mustard with little water. Season mustard, red chilli and curry leaves in 2 tsp oil. Lower the flame add curd and the ground... - 32.4525
Curried Eggplant & Radish Salad
Wanting to prepare a different dinner, easy and quick? Try the spicy curried eggplant garnished with boiled eggs and serve with rice. Team up with radish salad. Try this innovative style of cooking with easy tips from Bhal Dave. - 65.3901
Combine the lettuce, watercress and spinach or chicory in a salad bowl.
Just before seiving, pour over the dressing and toss the salad to coat the leaves in dressing. - 19.9333
Cabbage Chana Dal Salad
How about a high protein salad for Sunday brunch? Chef Manjula makes cabbage chana dal salad which doesn’t need any cooking. Its easy to prepare with just chopping and mixing. - 97.4678
A cool, colorful and delicate raita, perfect for Indian meals. - 47.9797
Indian Eggplant Slices
Indian Eggplant Slices is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this eggplant dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 39.1155
This easy to make crunchy salad is a good mix of veggies to add to your daily diet. A combination of a variety of nutritious and colorful vegetables, this is both a visual treat as well as one that would appeal to tastebuds of all ages. Flavorful and healthy,... - 38.3914
1. Preheat the oven for 450 degrees F.
2. Cook the peeled potatoes sprinkling with salt and water with cover on high power in a microwave for 2 minutes.
3. Poke some holes in the potatoes with a toothpick.
4. Soak wooden skewers in water for 30... - 109.436
Garlic Chicken And Vegetable Slaw
1) In your food processor, add soup, vinegar, yogurt, sugar, salt and pepper. Blend all the ingredients to a smooth consistency. Keep it aside.
2) Take a large bowl, to combine green cabbage, red cabbage, chicken, tomato, carrot, green... - 44.6937
Hostel Style Bhel Puri
wanna fresh ur mood...having boring tasteless life...interested in having smthing CHAAATPAATAA...& YUM..YUM..YUMMY...smthing simplicity in making anytime anywhere..wanna enjoy ur holiday in unique STYLE..lets try our RCEW STYLE...as we say "HOSTEL STYLE BHEL... - 48.345
When you are craving for your favorite snacks, then these quick and healthy tomato slices can be the smart alternative. Raw tomatoes are great source of vitamin C, and when it is topped with raw shredded carrots, the nutritional value gets doubled. Don't... - 124.348
Traditional recipe of karanataka and andhra pradesh.This is a must on occassions like festivals & marriages - 41.7666
1. In a deep frying pan, heat oil, butter, cashews, stir well until light brown. Add in the cinnamon, cardomom, cloves, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, green chilies, bay leaves, ginger and garlic paste. Stir until well incorporated.
2. Add ground onion,... - 95.492
soak green gram in water for 30-45 min.In a salad bowl, mix the grated carrots, soaked moong dal (after straining excess water), coconut, curry leaves, coriander leaves, salt, lime juice.
Fry the seasonings (mustard, urad dal(black gram), green... - 37.3428
Coorgese Vegetable Pulav
Soak rice for 1/2 an hour and drain.
Take out 2 cups coconut milk from 1/2 coconut.
Slice onions, chop tomatoes fine.
Cut rest of the vegetables into even pieces, shell peas.
Heat 2 tbs oil and fry 1/2 the quantity of onions until golden.
Add tomatoes, haldi... - 47.411
Tomato Cucumber And Jalapeno Raita
Mood for some Indian ? This delicious side dish is a must for all those hot and spicy rice dishes and biriyani. This video prepares a slightly sweet and slightly tangy, cooling condiment that goes great with spicy Indian dishes. Chopped tomato, cucumber and... - 121.264
Curried Picnic Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Separate whites and yolks of hard cooked eggs; chop whites and add to potato mixture.
Toss mixture lightly and chill.
Mash 2 of the yolks; blend in curry powder, sour cream, mayonnaise, and 2 teaspoons lemon juice.
Pour over... - 34.4293
Two Balls Garlic Chutney With Cauliflower For Dinner
Bale Dave keeps this Asian dinner elaborate just like the way it is in places back home. Indian bread Parathaa served with two balls of garlic chutney and cauliflower does remind of the essence of Punjab, india, isn't it? He also shows a simple method of... - 65.0009
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.8007
Ginger Chicken With Vegetables
Ginger Chicken With Vegetables has a nourishing taste. The mushrooms and lemon juice gives the Ginger Chicken With Vegetables a very refreshing taste. - 45.7597
Madras Salad Dressing
1. Mix all ingredients just before serving. Do not make and store this dressing-. Excellent for vegetable and fish salad. - 27.6583
Lentil And Tomato Salad
1. Put the lentils in a large saucepan with plenty of cold water. Do not add salt. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer gently for about 10-12 minutes. If done to your liking, strain and set aside.
2. Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the rice, simmer... - 28.7737
Lamb Bake Indian
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook lamb until well browned, removing pieces to bowl as they brown.
2. To drippings remaining in skillet, add onion; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. Stir in... - 31.9767
Sweet Indian Dressing
1) In an electric blender container, add the oil, vinegar, chutney, water, lemon juice, sugar, curry powder, dry mustard, salt, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce together.
2) Cover with the lid and process the ingredients until well... - 39.0029
Kofta ( Indian Meatballs )
Mix all the ingredients for meatballs and keep covered in a bowl.
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing in another bowl.
Preparing the koftas takes a little time, so you might as well make yourself comfortable.
If you have a table and chair in your... - 45.6713
Aubergine And Carrot Salad
Wash aubergine and carrots.
Peel aubergine and cut into cubes.
Scrape carrots and dice finely.
Heat ghee in a pan over moderate heat.
Add aubergine and cumin seeds and stir gently.
Sprinkle in a little water, cover pan and cook over low heat for 5-10 minutes... - 44.941
Low Fat Natural Yogurt Potato Raita
1. Heat oil in small pan, add mustard seeds, as they pop, add turmeric, remove from heat, allow to cool. Cut potato in small pieces.
2. Mix yoghurt, almonds, salt, sugar and cooled mustard seeds, add potato. Stir.
3. Chill in refrigerator. Serve cold... - 35.4204
Place a small pan over medium heat and add a bit of water and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Add the spinach and stir well.
Cook for a minute or until the spinach has wilted.
Increase the heat and continue cooking, uncovered, until the water has evaporated.
Remove... - 42.8404
Tomato Soup Salad
Soak gelatin in water.
Heat soup; add cheese and gelatin.
Beat until smooth.
Add re maining ingredients.
Pour into mold; chill until firm. - 30.0933
Jellied Tomato Soup Salad
Beat in cream cheese.
Soften gelatin in cold water; beat into hot soup mixture.
Add remaining ingredients.
Turn into desired mold; chill until firm. - 34.494
Baked Garden Salad
Prepare Vinaigrette Dressing.
In a medium bowl, combine zucchini, carrot, peas, tomatoes and sprouts.
Using a sharp knife, shred spinach.
Add shredded spinach and cheese to vegetables; toss until combined.
Remove garlic from Vinaigrette Dressing.
Pour... - 42.4659
Vegetable Rice Ring
1. Combine cooked rice and Italian salad dressing; cover and chill several hours or overnight.
2. Add mayonnaise to undrained rice mixture and stir until combined.
3. Fold in radishes, cucumber, tomatoes, green pepper, celery, and green onions.
4. Press into... - 38.7087
Mixed Vegetables And Greens
These Mixed Vegetables And Greens are a complete meal in itself especially for breakfast. But many Indians have it with rice and Indian breads as well. Try these Mixed Vegetables And Greens and let me know if you like it ! - 42.6912
Pour oil into a 5 quart pan and place over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
Stir in salt, curry powder, pepper, ginger, cumin, and red pepper; cook for 1 minute.
Add bay leaves, carrots, beans, bell pepper, cauliflower,... - 40.1221
Masala Vegetable Biryani
Wash and prepare all the vegetables.
In a large saucepan heat the ghee, add the onions and fry until golden brown.
Using a slotted spoon, remove half the onions and set aside in a bowl together with half the ghee.
Now add half of the whole spices - that is,... - 47.9778
Grilled Vegetables & Chicken With Toasted Sesame Sauce
Combine sherry, soy sauce, and oil.
Mix half of the liquid with the chicken, the remaining half with the vegetables.
If made ahead, cover and chill both mixtures up to 2 hours.
Place chicken on a grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of medium-hot coals (you... - 38.3907
Vaghareli Khichri Or Khichdi - Vegetable Rice - Gujarati Cuisine
All those who enjoy eating Indian rice will relish this dish. In India we call it khichdi. It's a very simple dish but very tasty. It is very light to eat. You can serve the rice with papad, pickle or raita. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing... - 96.6807
Marinated Scallops And Vegetables
1. Cut any large scallops in half or quarters so that the scallops are of uniform size.
2. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add the scallops, reduce the heat to low and simmer 1 to 2 minutes, or until the scallops are opaque and just firm;... - 31.6957
Whisk curds,add the salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Add the potatoes, green chilli and coriander leaves. Mix well.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with roasted cumin powder. Refrigerate until... - 44.5266
This Curried Salad was pretty easy to put together and also tasted awesome. My family was elated after I made this Curried Salad for them. Yours will be too! - 28.2829
Tomato Soup Salad
In medium saucepan stir together soup, gelatin, and salt; let stand 10 minutes to soften gelatin.
Stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
With rotary beater or electric mixer, beat in cottage cheese and mayonnaise or salad dressing.
Chill mixture till... - 35.1802
Tomato Soup Salad
Soak gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water.
Heat soup and water to boiling.
Take from heat and add gelatin.
Then add cheese and stir to dissolve.
Cool to the consistency of egg whites.
Add mayonnaise, pepper, onion and celery.
Let chill until firm. - 35.8097
Mooli And Carrot Salad
Using the blade that grates very finely in your food processor, grate the mooli and the carrots.
Mix together and set aside.
Wash and cut the cucumber into very thin 5 cm (2 inch) chips.
Place the grated mooli, carrots and cucumber chips in an attractive... - 42.6258
1. Refrigerate grated beet root. Mix yoghurt, garlic, salt.
2. Refrigerate for at least 2 hrs.
3. Stir in grated beetroot just before serving. Serve cold, garnished with fresh coriander. - 27.6887
Gobi Ni Salad
Combine all ingredients, mix well and chill. - 29.3953
Lentil And Tomato Salad
1. In a large saucepan, Bring lentils, chopped onion, water, bay leaf and salt to a boil, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes such that tender but not mushy.
2. Drain, discard bay leaf and into a salad bowl pour lentil mixture.
3. Into warm lentil... - 45.0595
Grilled Swordfish And Avocado Salad Bata Style
1. Place the fish in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of the lemon juice, the lime juice, vinegar, chile salsa, onion, minced coriander and salt. Let marinate at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes.
2. Light the charcoal or... - 39.0821
Curried Salad Succotash
1) Into a 2-cup measure, drain off the liquid from corn and lima beans.
2) In a bowl, mix together corn, lima beans, onion, celery, green pepper, and pimiento.
3) In a medium saucepan, place together 1/2 cup of the vegetable liquid,... - 43.0092
No Meat Hamburger Part 3: Grilling Mushroom Patty And Macaroni Salad
Clyde is all set for grilling his mushroom patties and while they are browning, he prepares vegetables to go into the hamburger. Simultaneously, he prepares a macaroni salad with yogurt dressing with lots of spices to go with the No Meat Hamburger. Sounds so... - 48.5499
Tomato Soup Salad Dressing
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl; beat slowly with electric mixer for 3 to 4 minutes.
Keeps well in covered jar in refrigerator.
Drop a clove of garlic into jar, if desired. - 29.7487
Let the potatoes cool thoroughly after you boil them, then peel and cube them.
Put them into the salad bowl.
Prepare the rest of the vegetables.
Peel, treat and cut the cucumber into similar sized cubes as the potato.
Slice and add the rest of the vegetables... - 42.0866
Cabbage And Capsicum Salad
Slice the cabbage as finely as you can.
To do this, cut the cabbage in half.
Lay the cut side down on the chopping board.
Holding down with your left hand, start slicing thinly from the other side.
As you keep cutting, put it into a colander.
Slice the... - 33.2306
Cabbage Walnut Salad
This Cabbage Walnut Salad is a simple, easy and healthy treat to serve. A great combination of cabbage and nuts in cottage cheese base and flavored with line juice, this Cabbage Walnut Salad is simply the best salad you would want to try. - 29.9162
Indian Vegetable Salad Recipes By Category
Indian Vegetable Salad Dish: