- » Indian Vegetable Salad
Indian Vegetable Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian vegetable salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian vegetable salad recipes.
Indian Spiced Vegetable Salad
Scrape the okra and cut into 1 cm (1/2 inch) pieces or dice zucchini.
Mix the tamarind pulp or lemon juice with the water.
Peel and dice the potato, finely chop the onion, crush the garlic.
Heat oil in a large saucepan and saute the spices for a minute, then... - 46.4569
Indian Spinach Salad
In a jar combine vinegar, oil, chutney, sugar, salt, curry powder and mustard.
Cover and chill.
Place torn spinach in large salad bowl; top with apple, raisins, peanuts and green onion.
Shake dressing well; pour over salad and toss. - 36.4276
Indian Summer Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine all the vegetables and mint leaves. Keep aside or in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
2. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, mustard and mayonnaise. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until smooth.
3. Pour in the oil in a... - 40.9626
Indian Banana Stem Salad
Crunchy fried vegetables are my all time favorite, and it is double the fun when it equally healthy a choice to make. Yes this Crnches Crunch made with nutritious vegetables and flavored with delicious ingredients is just an awesome treat to try! This crunchy... - 46.6343
North Indian Coleslaw
I really liked this North Indian Coleslaw. North Indian Coleslaw is one recipe which you cannot resist making again and again. A good one! - 28.5585
Fruit And Vegetable Salad
Place the prepared fruit and vegetables in a glass bowl.
Mix together the yogurt, sugar, salt, chilli powder, ground coriander and chopped mint.
Pour the yogurt mixture over the salad and mix in gently.
Garnish the salad with the walnuts and the sprig of mint... - 40.5177
Healthy Grated Vegetable Salad
Here is a quick, simple, healthful way to jazz up the flavor of veggies. Grate you favorite veggies and toss them with a tart-sweet dressing comprising of sugar, lime juice, slat and some pepper. It's so delectable that even the kids won't stop from begging... - 109.655
Munchy Vegetable Salad
1) Cut down the long broccoli leaves and discard the strong lower stalk portion.
2) Wash the broccoli thoroughly and cut into Cut into bite-size pieces.
3) Remove the green leaves from the cauliflower and wash properly.
4) Break out the... - 48.6928
Just one bite of this mouthwatering salad is all you need to know that raw veggies aren't unpalatable. This yummy Indian style salad melds in fresh, raw veggies with delicious lime and coriander dressing that tots up as a perfect accompaniment with your meals. - 107.658
Indian Peach Salad
This Indian Peach Salad tastes simply awesome ! I tried this amazing peach, bird, and cucumber platter with mint yogurt seasonings with my pasta and the result was mind blowing ! Just taste this Indian Peach Salad yourself and let me know if you like it ! - 39.9249
Place the vegetables in a large serving dish.
Put the butter with the salt, coriander, garlic and crushed red chillies in a small saucepan.
Melt over a high heat then pour over the vegetables.
Toss and serve immediately. - 38.5596
Beetroot And Dill Salad
Thinly slice the warmed beetroots and place them in a bowl.
Refrigerate the slices until they are chilled.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over the beetroot slices, then add the remaining ingredients.
Toss gently to coat and transfer to a serving dish.
Chill before... - 32.2492
Indian Curry Salad
In basin combine French dressing, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and curry powder.
Cut cauliflower into small flowerets, mix with cooked, drained rice; pour the combined dressing over and marinate 11/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Shell prawns, cut... - 36.5948
Aloo Raita - Indian Creamy Potato Salad
1. In a bowl beat the yoghurt so that it is a smooth paste. Add the boiled and cubed potatoes, finely chopped red onion, coriander leaves, cumin powder, ginger, garlic and green chili paste, salt and stir it well to combine all the... - 0
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender; do not overcook.
Drain and leave to cool.
When cool, add the other ingredients and toss gently, taking care not to break up the potatoes too much.
German Hot Potato Salad: Use 1kg (2... - 34.5581
Potato And Peas Salad
1 In a pan, boil until tender.
2 Peel the potatoes and put them in a bowl of salted cold water.
3 In another pan, cook the peas lightly in boiling water.
4 Drain out all the water.
5 In a small bowl combine all the dressing ingredients and mix... - 46.6359
1. Wash the okra, cut off tops and boil in the water with salt 6 to 8 minutes, or until the okra is tender. Drain and rinse in hot water.
2. Chill in the refrigerator.
3. To serve, pour French Dressing over the okra and leave 10 minutes or longer. Serve on... - 28.9614
in a bowl add grated raddish,grated carrot, chopped onion,chopped tomato,chopped curry small leaves,green chillees chopped ,hing,coconut,coriander,salt,lime juice mix it with a spoon and fork and serve with chappati,rice,roti - 22.0954
Yummy and nutritious Sprouts Salad is frequently made at home. This nutritious treat is one of my most favorite dishes. Try this brilliant Sprouts Salad recipe! - 22.6379
Indian Aloo Raita
Heat oil in pan, add mustard seeds, as they pop add turmeric, set aside to cool.
Mix potato, yogurt and mustard seeds in serving bowl, refrigerate.
Add salt before serving. - 31.8064
1) In a large bowl, add the celery, cucumber, cabbage, carrot, green onion and lettuce, toss well to mix.
2) Place the sliced green pepper, avocado and tomato on top.
3) Pour over any dressing of your choice and sprinkle with the alfalfa sprouts and... - 42.5224
Fresh Corn Salad
Cut the kernals off the cob. In a bowl take corn kernals. Add onions, tomato, green chillies, cilantro, salt and lemon juice. Mix well. Serve immediately. - 31.4373
Tomato, Apple And Broccoli Salad
Place the cut tomatoes, apples, broccoli and celery chopped into 1/2 inch pieces into a bowl. Sprinkle salt and pepper and the lime juice and sugar and mix well. Chill till needed.
Serve topped with the almond slices. - 31.7175
Kachumber - Indian Salad
1. In a small bowl, add in all the finely chopped and shredded vegetables.
2. Add in the finely chopped cilantro and season it with roasted cumin powder, salt, lemon juice and red chili powder. Toss well.
3. Serve the bowl of kachumber with 2... - 117.036
Cabbage Chana Dal Salad
How about a high protein salad for Sunday brunch? Chef Manjula makes cabbage chana dal salad which doesn’t need any cooking. Its easy to prepare with just chopping and mixing. - 95.8064
The summer capital of the British Raj in India, Simla, is nestled in northrrn India's Himalayas. This salad combines tomatoes, peppers and onions in a particularly refreshing dish which makes an ideal starter for a summer meal. People who are watching their... - 33.6926
Kachumbar Salad is a salad with an explosive and addictive flavor. Try preparing the Kachumbar Salad for your next party and then you will understand what I am talking about! - 32.1719
Indian Chickepea Salad
This recipe is very versatile can be served as a snack, appetizer or a side dish along with some roasted vegetables or chicken if you are a non – vegetarian. - 0
1. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook brown rice; drain and cool under running cold water.
2. Drain well after the last rinse.
3. Finely dice onion, pepper and mushrooms.
4. In a bowl, mix together diced vegetables and stir in... - 43.63
Simple Bread & Salami Salad (indian Upma Inspired)
If you are alone and looking to whip up a simple yet tasty breakfast, this is a must try. With ingredients right out of your pantry and with great scope of adding frills, if you please, this salad will keep you full and going for the rest of the day. Feel... - 0
It’s a simple and refreshing recipe which you can quickly prepare and serve along with any Indian main dish. - 0
Cucumber, Dill And Yogurt Salad
Roast the cumin seeds in a hot dry frying pan over a high heat until the aroma starts to appear.
Remove from the heat and crush the seeds slightly with a rolling pin.
Mix the seeds with the lemon juice, dill, yoghurt, cayenne and salt in a large bowl.
Stir in... - 33.4608
chickpeas 1 tin (boiled one) mix with 1 tspn red chilly and keep a side. Grate carrot & mango.cut Onion & tomato into small pieces and also coriander leaves. In a bowl mix all the items together except chickpeas. also add one tspn lime juice & one tspn chaat... - 26.9609
Chop Chop Salad
To make the dressing: In a medium bowl, combine the buttermilk, mayonnaise, sour cream, herbs, lime juice, garlic powder, pepper, and cumin.
Stir until thoroughly blended.
To make the salad: In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, endive, radicchio, chickpeas,... - 37.1358
Soak 50 gms each of Hesaru beLe' and Kadale' beLe' separately for one hour. Grate the coconut to provide one handful of turi (grated material). Drain the water from hesaru beLe' and kadale' beLe'. Peel one cucumber and cut it into small pieces of the size of... - 30.1152
Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, fennel seeds, coriander, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Set aside to allow the flavours to blend while making the rest of the salad.
Mix the olives and vegetables together in a large salad bowl.
Add the feta... - 35.5368
Cucumber & Tomato Chaat Salad
This Indian salad punches up a meal with its tart and tangy taste and its crisp, crunchy texture. It makes an ideal partner to dal, naan, raita, and curry dishes. Or serve it alongside western favorites - roast chicken, barbecued ribs, or chili con carne. It... - 35.9972
A cool, colorful and delicate raita, perfect for Indian meals. - 46.3794
T R I - C O L O U R E D Salad
The tricoloured salad is healthy, tasty and visually appealing. What more can you ask of a recipe. Try this Tricoloured Salad for your next party. I am sure your family will love it! - 45.1463
Celeriac, Apple And Walnut Salad
Cut top and bottom off celeriac bulb then cut down the sides to peel.
Using a strong good grip style potato peeler, take thick peelings off the bulb, dropping the pieces into the bowl and toss with lemon juice so it doesn’t discolour.
Add apple to the... - 31.6958
Rice Salad are a unique salad that you can serve at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my salad crazy mother in law for our a family get together and she loved it! Try the Rice Salad and you will understand why! - 39.9823
This Salad Ring is a splendid combination of vegetables and fruit. Try out this interesting assortment with rice or breads and tell me if you like it ! - 45.6867
Garlic Chicken And Vegetable Slaw
1) In your food processor, add soup, vinegar, yogurt, sugar, salt and pepper. Blend all the ingredients to a smooth consistency. Keep it aside.
2) Take a large bowl, to combine green cabbage, red cabbage, chicken, tomato, carrot, green... - 44.4205
In a medium bowl, add Carrots, Lemon Juice, Salt and Cilantro. Mix well.
Heat Oil in a small pan.
Add Mustard Seeds and allow them to pop.
Add Asofoetida, Chana Daal and Urad Daal.
Once the daals turn golden brown, add Green Chilies and cook for 30... - 41.0637
Potato Raita has a Succulent taste.The Mustard Seeds and Cummin Seeds gives the Potato Raita Refreshing taste. - 35.3502
Cut the ladies finger in small round pieces. Fry lady's finger in oil till crisp. Ground coarsely grated coconut, green chillies and mustard with little water. Season mustard, red chilli and curry leaves in 2 tsp oil. Lower the flame add curd and the ground... - 30.7991
Buckwheat Salad With Arame
The Buckwheat Salad With Arame is sure to win a few hearts over. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the nutritious Buckwheat Salad With Arame at home and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 41.8286
Combine the lettuce, watercress and spinach or chicory in a salad bowl.
Just before seiving, pour over the dressing and toss the salad to coat the leaves in dressing. - 21.0385
Curried Eggplant & Radish Salad
Wanting to prepare a different dinner, easy and quick? Try the spicy curried eggplant garnished with boiled eggs and serve with rice. Team up with radish salad. Try this innovative style of cooking with easy tips from Bhal Dave. - 62.1193
Capsicum Masala - Indian
Green Pepper is a such a versatile vegetable that you can blend it in way. It goes well in salad, wraps, as a topping, making curry. This one is an easy and simple way of cooking with capsicum. - 0
Yummy Cabbage Salad
In a hurry...just add the ingredients and make a tasty & healthy salad - 31.7005
Curried Picnic Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Separate whites and yolks of hard cooked eggs; chop whites and add to potato mixture.
Toss mixture lightly and chill.
Mash 2 of the yolks; blend in curry powder, sour cream, mayonnaise, and 2 teaspoons lemon juice.
Pour over... - 35.75
This easy to make crunchy salad is a good mix of veggies to add to your daily diet. A combination of a variety of nutritious and colorful vegetables, this is both a visual treat as well as one that would appeal to tastebuds of all ages. Flavorful and healthy,... - 36.7783
1. Preheat the oven for 450 degrees F.
2. Cook the peeled potatoes sprinkling with salt and water with cover on high power in a microwave for 2 minutes.
3. Poke some holes in the potatoes with a toothpick.
4. Soak wooden skewers in water for 30... - 103.885
Ginger Chicken With Vegetables
Ginger Chicken With Vegetables has a nourishing taste. The mushrooms and lemon juice gives the Ginger Chicken With Vegetables a very refreshing taste. - 47.4675
Traditional recipe of karanataka and andhra pradesh.This is a must on occassions like festivals & marriages - 38.3872
soak green gram in water for 30-45 min.In a salad bowl, mix the grated carrots, soaked moong dal (after straining excess water), coconut, curry leaves, coriander leaves, salt, lime juice.
Fry the seasonings (mustard, urad dal(black gram), green... - 35.7296
Hostel Style Bhel Puri
wanna fresh ur mood...having boring tasteless life...interested in having smthing CHAAATPAATAA...& YUM..YUM..YUMMY...smthing simplicity in making anytime anywhere..wanna enjoy ur holiday in unique STYLE..lets try our RCEW STYLE...as we say "HOSTEL STYLE BHEL... - 46.6755
Indian Eggplant Slices
Indian Eggplant Slices is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this eggplant dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 40.419
Baked Garden Salad
Prepare Vinaigrette Dressing.
In a medium bowl, combine zucchini, carrot, peas, tomatoes and sprouts.
Using a sharp knife, shred spinach.
Add shredded spinach and cheese to vegetables; toss until combined.
Remove garlic from Vinaigrette Dressing.
Pour... - 43.6465
Mooli And Carrot Salad
Using the blade that grates very finely in your food processor, grate the mooli and the carrots.
Mix together and set aside.
Wash and cut the cucumber into very thin 5 cm (2 inch) chips.
Place the grated mooli, carrots and cucumber chips in an attractive... - 44.647
When you are craving for your favorite snacks, then these quick and healthy tomato slices can be the smart alternative. Raw tomatoes are great source of vitamin C, and when it is topped with raw shredded carrots, the nutritional value gets doubled. Don't... - 122.695
Vegetable biryani is a rich and very delicious rice preparation. In this recipe layers of rice and vegetables are put together and cooked on low heat to release the flavors. It goes very well with Raita, Salad or Pickle. - 0
1. In a deep frying pan, heat oil, butter, cashews, stir well until light brown. Add in the cinnamon, cardomom, cloves, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, green chilies, bay leaves, ginger and garlic paste. Stir until well incorporated.
2. Add ground onion,... - 92.2588
Coorgese Vegetable Pulav
Soak rice for 1/2 an hour and drain.
Take out 2 cups coconut milk from 1/2 coconut.
Slice onions, chop tomatoes fine.
Cut rest of the vegetables into even pieces, shell peas.
Heat 2 tbs oil and fry 1/2 the quantity of onions until golden.
Add tomatoes, haldi... - 45.866
Summer Salad Sandwiches
1.In a large bowl, combine onion, cucumber, red bell pepper, and tomato.
2.Put salami and cheese in bowl. Toss it well.
3.Add basil, sea salt, pepper, sherry vinegar, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil to it. Mix it well.
4.Spoon mixture... - 123.488
This Curried Salad was pretty easy to put together and also tasted awesome. My family was elated after I made this Curried Salad for them. Yours will be too! - 29.3703
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.7407
Tomato And Onion Salad
Mix the tomatoes and onion slices in a salad bowl.
Combine the rest of the ingredients and toss them with the tomato and onion mixture. - 29.6129
Fresh Tomato Salad
Cut the tomatoes into 4 pieces each.
Mix the rest of the ingredients together.
Pour over the tomatoes.
Chill till you need to serve.
Sprinkle over finely chopped fresh coriander before serving. - 29.7431
Tomato And Onion Salad
1. Put the diced onion, tomatoes, carrot and cucumber in a salad bowl. Add the chilli and herbs with salt to taste.
2. Using a fork, gently mix everything together.
3. Sprinkle over the lime juice and, if you wish, garnish with sprigs of mint . - 34.6176
Chick Pea Salad
1. In a serving bowl, mix together the cabbage, chick peas and spouts and toss them with a combineation of olive oil, vinegar and basil
2. Serve on a bed of lettuce, sprinkled with parsley - 36.076
Grilled Sweet Potato And Beetroot Salad
1. Heat grill. Slice the potatoes into 1cm thick rounds, then cut each round in half again. Lightly sprinkle each slice with salt and pepper. Brush with the oil and place under the grill. Grill the potatoes for 10 mins on each side until tender. For the final... - 32.2661
Boil the potatoes.
Let them cool thoroughly then peel and cube them.
Mix all the rest of the ingredients in the glass jar.
Shake them together then leave | to rest for at least an hour and a little more if possible to allow the flavour of the mustard to... - 43.7067
Spinach And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Cook the sweet potato in boiling salted water until soft. Drain and slice, then set aside. Boil the carrot slices in the same way, drain and let cool.
2. On a serving plate mix the spinach leaves, sweet potato and carrot slices. Decorate with the red and... - 36.8383
Gobi Ni Salad
Combine all ingredients, mix well and chill. - 30.9333
Lentil Salad With Summer Squash
1 To prepare the salad: In a medium-size saucepan, bring the water to a boil over moderately high heat. Add the squash and cook for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the squash to a colander, rinse under cold water, and drain... - 36.8714
Madras Salad Dressing
1. Mix all ingredients just before serving. Do not make and store this dressing-. Excellent for vegetable and fish salad. - 27.7835
Hot Vegetable Sandwiches
Cut thin slice from top of each bun; reserve.
Remove center from each bun, leaving 1/4 inch wall.
Mix cheese, mayonnaise, salt and basil; spread about 1/4 cup in bottom of each bun.
Mix zucchini, tomato, onion and olives; divide among buns.
Top with reserved... - 37.5988
Two Balls Garlic Chutney With Cauliflower For Dinner
Bale Dave keeps this Asian dinner elaborate just like the way it is in places back home. Indian bread Parathaa served with two balls of garlic chutney and cauliflower does remind of the essence of Punjab, india, isn't it? He also shows a simple method of... - 61.6377
Lentil And Tomato Salad
1. Put the lentils in a large saucepan with plenty of cold water. Do not add salt. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer gently for about 10-12 minutes. If done to your liking, strain and set aside.
2. Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the rice, simmer... - 29.1164
Moong And Carrot Salad
Ranjani Shakar shares a crisp and flavorful sprouted moong and carrot salad recipe. - 108.135
Cheese And Beetroot Salad
Toss the prepared beetroot, onion, green pepper and tomatoes in French dressing.
Arrange cubes of cheese at either end of a flat serving dish, then cubes of diced beetroot.
Place alternate slices of tomato, onion and green pepper in rows, as shown in the... - 35.126
Warm Beetroot Salad
Wash the beetroot, being careful not to break the skins; don't trim the top or bottom.
Boil until tender, cool, and slip off the skins.
In the meantime, boil the potatoes unpeeled so that they are ready at about the same time.
Cut the beetroot and potato into... - 39.6484
Aubergine And Carrot Salad
Wash aubergine and carrots.
Peel aubergine and cut into cubes.
Scrape carrots and dice finely.
Heat ghee in a pan over moderate heat.
Add aubergine and cumin seeds and stir gently.
Sprinkle in a little water, cover pan and cook over low heat for 5-10 minutes... - 45.4127
Lamb Bake Indian
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook lamb until well browned, removing pieces to bowl as they brown.
2. To drippings remaining in skillet, add onion; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. Stir in... - 33.5584
Sweet Indian Dressing
1) In an electric blender container, add the oil, vinegar, chutney, water, lemon juice, sugar, curry powder, dry mustard, salt, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce together.
2) Cover with the lid and process the ingredients until well... - 39.1867
Kofta ( Indian Meatballs )
Mix all the ingredients for meatballs and keep covered in a bowl.
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing in another bowl.
Preparing the koftas takes a little time, so you might as well make yourself comfortable.
If you have a table and chair in your... - 44.1609
Low Fat Natural Yogurt Potato Raita
1. Heat oil in small pan, add mustard seeds, as they pop, add turmeric, remove from heat, allow to cool. Cut potato in small pieces.
2. Mix yoghurt, almonds, salt, sugar and cooled mustard seeds, add potato. Stir.
3. Chill in refrigerator. - 35.7277
Yogurt With Roasted Eggplant Baigan Ka Bharta
Wash and wipe the eggplant.
Line a burner with an aluminum protector if possible.
Stand the eggplant directly on the gas burner and turn the flame on medium or medium low.
Roast the eggplant on all sides, turning it over carefully.
It should look fairly... - 44.8537
Curried Salad Succotash
1) Into a 2-cup measure, drain off the liquid from corn and lima beans.
2) In a bowl, mix together corn, lima beans, onion, celery, green pepper, and pimiento.
3) In a medium saucepan, place together 1/2 cup of the vegetable liquid,... - 45.1144
Healthy Black Eyed Pea Salad
This is India's answer to the world for a salad recipe - Black Eyed Pea Salad! It is healthy and comes packed with a host of surprisingly good flavors. This tangy salad will be a good distraction from the gooey salads that you are probably used too. Enjoy... - 114.354
Tandoori Chicken With Radish Salad
1. Skin the chicken and cut it into 8 pieces. Using a sharp knife, make 2 deep slashes in each piece without cutting right through, to allow flavours and heat to penetrate the flesh.
2. Pour the low-fat yoghurt into a large bowl. Add the ginger, garlic,... - 35.2844
Vegetable Rice Ring
1. Combine cooked rice and Italian salad dressing; cover and chill several hours or overnight.
2. Add mayonnaise to undrained rice mixture and stir until combined.
3. Fold in radishes, cucumber, tomatoes, green pepper, celery, and green onions.
4. Press into... - 38.6324
Mixed Vegetables And Greens
These Mixed Vegetables And Greens are a complete meal in itself especially for breakfast. But many Indians have it with rice and Indian breads as well. Try these Mixed Vegetables And Greens and let me know if you like it ! - 45.2715
Pour oil into a 5 quart pan and place over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
Stir in salt, curry powder, pepper, ginger, cumin, and red pepper; cook for 1 minute.
Add bay leaves, carrots, beans, bell pepper, cauliflower,... - 41.4693
Indian Vegetable Salad Recipes By Category
Indian Vegetable Salad Dish: