- » Indian Vegetable Kebab
Indian Vegetable Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian vegetable kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian vegetable kebab recipes.
Grilled Indian Chicken And Vegetable Kebabs
1. Place chicken in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Pour spiced yogurt over chicken and stir to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 or up to 6 hours. Add... - 29.1917
1. Mix the vegetables in the prepared marinate and leave aside for half an hour.
2. Skewer the vegetables, pineapple first, into a grilled stick, one after the other. Repeat this procedure until all the vegetables are skewered.
3. Grill the kebabs, turning... - 33.4628
Vegetable Seekh Kabab
Vegetable Seekh Kabab has a great taste. Vegetable Seekh Kabab gets its taste from vegetable mixed with garam masala and chili powder. Vegetable Seekh Kabab is loved by many people worldwide. - 38.7672
Vegetable Gular Kabab
1 Cook the gram dal and bananas separately till just done. On no account they should be overcooked. Drain the dal. Peel and grate the banana.
2 Heat the saffron and mix with the milk. Finely chop the green chillies and fresh coriander.
3 Blend the dal,... - 35.7511
Boil peas till they are two-third done.
Grind it coarsely, add onion, ginger garlic paste.
Heat 1/2 tbsp of oil, saute peas with onion, ginger & garlic paste for a minute.
Cool & then add cornflour, salt & garam masala.
Make kababs with this batter & fry... - 36.5609
Crush jeera, seeds of moti elaichi, kali mirch and laung together.
Clean, wash dal.
Pressure cook dal with the above crushed spices, 1/2 tsp salt and 2 cups water.
After the first whistle, keep the cooker on slow fire for 15 minutes.
Remove from fire and keep... - 40.7335
Reshmi Kabobs | Indian Chicken Kebabs
Learn how to make silky smooth, flavorful Kabobs popularly known as Reshmi Kabobs at home. These Kabobs are great as an appetizer as well as can be served with rice, naan or roti to be a complete meal. - 0
Spicy Vegetable Kebabs
1 Chop all the vegetables.
2 Steam until tender.
3 In a pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
4 Add in chopped onion, green chillies and ginger and fry until light brown.
5 Gradually add in the flour and fry for one minute.
6 Add in steamed vegetables,... - 46.6727
Phaldari Seekh Kabab
1 Boil the yam and potatoes, but take care not to overcook. Peel and grate while still hot. Scrap and grate carrot. Grate paneer. String, blanch and finely chop the beans.
2 Soak the alubukharas and figs for 1 hour. Deseed the alubukharas and finely chop... - 34.1573
Prawn And Vegetable Kebabs
1. Coarsely chop the prawns. Peel the potatoes and cook them whole in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and allow to cool slightly, then mash lightly with a fork or potato masher and set aside.
2. Peel the carrots and cut them into very fine... - 37.2435
Hara Bhara Kebab
Peel and grate boiled potatoes.
Mash boiled green peas.
Squeeze out excess water (very important) of spinach and chop finely or run thru' blender.
Mix grated potatoes, peas and spinach. Add chopped green chilies, chopped green coriander, chopped ginger, chaat... - 48.9008
1 Rinse, trim, cut up and precook vegetables. To precook any vegetable - bring a small amount of water to boil. Add desired vegetable and simmer, covered till crisp tender. Drain well.
2 To grill, brush the vegetables with oil or butter. Grease grill rack as... - 33.6243
1 Cut the stalks, clean and blanch the mushrooms. Deseed and cut the capsicum in square pieces, slightly larger than the mushrooms.
2 Halve each baby corn; cut the broccoli in medium sized florets.
3 Mix all the ingredients for the marinade adding a few drops... - 34.7667
Gajrela Kabab (carrot Kabab)
1 Scrape and grate the carrots and finely chop the onions and green chillies.
2 Mix all the ingredients together excepts the breadcrumbs and oil.
3 Moisten your hands and form sausage shaped kababs from the mixture. Roll in dry breadcrumbs and deep fry in hot... - 33.9481
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in pan, add curry paste, frozen vegetables, cover, cook on low until vegetables are tender (approx), let it cool.
Combine rest of the ingredients with cooked vegetables, adjust salt to taste.
Shape into 10 patties.
Dip in egg and coat with... - 41.5295
Hara Bhara Kabab
1 Mash the paneer and mix with all the remaining ingredients.
2 Clean the spinach of all discoloured or wilted leaves. Discard the stems. Blanch in enough boiling water. Squeeze to get rid of all moisture.
3 Grind to a paste without adding water.
4 Soak the... - 36.9311
Naan Bread With Curried Vegetable Kebabs
1. Make the spiced yogurt baste, by blending all the ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate it until required.
2. Wash and scrub the potatoes
3. Cook them in boiling salted water until just tender.
4. Drain them when cooked.
5.... - 47.0669
Indian Plum Sauce(alu Bukhara Ki Chutney)
This delicious Indian plum sauce(alu bukhara ki chutney) is one of its kind. You can enjoy it as a dip or as a spread. Enjoy the mouthwatering flavors of this exotic Indian dish. - 38.099
Grilled Chicken Boti Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized cubes and put them in a deep bowl.
2. Put the yoghurt in a food processor and add the garam masala, ground coriander, ginger, mint sauce, garlic, chilli powder, fresh coriander and 1 of the chopped red chillies with salt to... - 36.6583
Vegetable Cream Kabab
1 Chop the vegetables.
2 In a pan, boil the chopped vegetables until tender.
3 In a pan, heat the ghee.
4 Add in chopped onion, green chillies and ginger and fry until light brown.
5 Add in the flour and fry for one minute.
6 Add in the... - 47.0761
Shish Kebabs With Mint Rice
Place meat in a plastic bag.
Combine oil, lemon juice, wine, salt and rosemary.
Pour over lamb; close bag securely.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours or overnight, turning several times.
Drain lamb; reserve marinade.
Thread lamb chunks onto... - 45.6761
Desi Hara Bhara Kebab
Hara Bhara Kebab, are a regular snack at Indian functions and occasions. In a land of pure vegetarians, this dish is a beautiful way of making kebabs using fresh green vegetables. An outstanding dish, savoured by majority of people in north India. - 46.4064
Lamb Shish Kabobs
Place lamb cubes in a bowl.
Tuck in onion slices.
Refrigerate 1 to 2 hr.
Alternate meat cubes, chunks of pineapple, onion, and tomato on metal skewers.
Roll in vegetable oil.
Broil 3" from heat, about 15 to 20 min.
Turn as meats and vegetables... - 35.4271
1 Grind together the coconut, cumin seeds, red chillies, black cardamoms (seed only), ginger and garlic to a smooth paste. Mix the vinegar, oil and salt.
2 Parboil the cauliflorets for 5 minutes in salted water. Drain and marinate in the ground mixture for 15... - 32.2189
Green And Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab
These are green, tasty bites that is full of flavor and health. It has spinach and peas. Usually served as appetizers they can also be relished as snacks. - 0
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 120 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Wash the chicken with water; pour in the olive oil, season with salt, black pepper and garlic. Add in the lemon juice. Mix well and marinade in the... - 88.1182
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Add beef to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours; turn bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove beef from bag; discard marinade. Thread meat and vegetable pieces... - 33.2536
Spicy Chopped Beef Kebabs
Heat the butter in a frying pan over low heat.
Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes.
Add the garlic, ginger, cumin, and cardamom; saute the mixture, stirring occasionally, another 3-4 minutes, and reserve.
Mix together the meat, bread crumbs, egg, mint,... - 42.4048
Chicken And Mushroom Kebabs
1. Place lime or lemon juice, oil and chilli powder in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken and mushroom halves and toss to combine. Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Drain chicken and mushrooms, reserving marinade.... - 25.99
Aloo Beghum Inaity(potatoes Beghum Inaity Style)
the too spicy potatoes in main course with a rich paratha makes it a full meal but take care of the fiery taste. u can omit the chillies by adding black pepper powder but the taste........? - 36.3525
Boil the potatoes until tender.
Peel and grate them.
Mix ground cuminseeds, salt, black pepper, chopped ginger, coriander and chillies into mashed potatoes.
Make small oval shaped balls.
Dust with flour and dip into flour batter.
Fry in hot ghee until golden... - 34.298
Potato & Walnut Cutlet
this is the unique blend of various ingredients that leaves its mild taste in your mouth for hours & the velvety texture makes the people think again & again about it. - 43.9059
Prepare the TSP chunks and set aside.
Place all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and whip to mix thoroughly.
Add the prepared TSP chunks and mix to coat them well.
Cover and marinate for 2-3 hours or more, turning the chunks over once.
Thread equally onto... - 44.1752
Spicy Pork Kebabs / Pork Kabobs
Learn how to make Spicy Pork Kebabs Indian style. Great appetizer as well as main course. Using Pork Loin, cut into cubes and marinated in Indian spices to get awesome pork kabobs. - 0
1 Cut the chicken in square pieces. Deseed and cut the capsicum the same way. Quarter the tomatoes and discard the seeds; divide each wedge into two. Quarter the onions and divide into sections with 2 petals each.
2 Mix the green chilli paste, mustard powder,... - 33.7138
1. Mash potato. Keep aside to cool.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in fry-pan, saute onion till transparent.
3. Add mince, curry paste, stir on high for 1 min.
4. Add salt, chilli and 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil.
5. Cover, cook on low till mince is cooked... - 46.4252
Lemony Seekh Kabab
Soak the bread in just enough water to dampen it; squeeze out any excess.
If your butcher has not put the meat twice through the grinder, do it yourself.
In a large nonmetallic bowl, combine the meat, bread, chopped garlic, ginger, Chinese parsley... - 43.3697
Paneer Ke Chutneywale Sule
1 Scrub, wash and dry the mushrooms. Peel and keep the water chestnuts whole. Sprinkle salt all over the vegetables and paneer pieces.
2 Grind the ingredients for the chutney together. Marinate the paneer and vegetables in it for 20 minutes.
3 Skewer and cook... - 30.3316
1 Peel, deseed and chop the cucumber. Process all the ingredients in a blender until creamy and smooth. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving. - 24.7264
Murgi Aaalai Kabab
First make the marinade by mixing together all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Add the chicken and mix well.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours or preferably overnight.
Bring to room temperature before cooking.
Thread the chicken pieces... - 42.0306
Pick and wash the gram.
Put it in the small bowl with 1/2 cup water.
Keep aside for 20 minutes.
While the gram is soaking, chop the onions and chillies.
Also peel and chop or slice the ginger and garlic.
You need not chop any of these vegetables too finely or... - 43.5809
1. Soak chickpeas and beans separately overnight, cook both separately in water until tender. (Using pressure cooker will save time in cooking chick peas) Drain, leave aside to cool.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in saucepan, saute onion until transparent, add... - 38.4047
Yummylicious Mango Chutney
We love all foods that are spicy and with mangoes in season, I decided to make this spicy yet delicious mango chutney that is a delicious accompaniment with any kind of food such as rotis, rice and dal and even kebabs. It can be stored for a few days and the... - 0
A speciality of northern India, parathas are flatbreads which are made with the same dough as chapatis but are fried in ghee. While certainly one of the most delicious breads, they are also one of the easiest to prepare - even more reason to try this... - 38.9535
Shashlyk or Shashlik (Russian: шашлы́к, Persian: شیشلیک, Urdu: شیشلیک, Kurdish: Biraşka şîş is a form of Seekh kebab popular throughout the cuisines of Soviet Union, Eastern Europe, India, Iran, Mongolia, Morocco, Pakistan, Israel... - 0