- » Indian Vegetable Curry
Indian Vegetable Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian vegetable curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian vegetable curry recipes.
Okra In Coconut Milk
Are you looking for a nutritious curry. Try this Okra in coconut milk. This Indian curry is yummy and nutritious and is easy to prepare as well. This recipe also uses green mangoes which gives this curry a distinct taste. - 102.748
1) Rinse and drain the okra well . Trim the ends off and cut the okra into 1 inch pieces.
2) In a large, heavy frying-pan , add the onions, green chillies, curry leaves and salt in the heated oil and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
3) Gradually... - 46.3239
Wash okra and pat dry.
Trim heads and make a slit halfway down okra.
Combine ingredients for filling and stuff into okra.
Smear an ovenproof dish with oil and arrange okra in dish.
Cover with clingwrap.
Make 1-2 slits in cling wrap.
Microwave on high for 5... - 45.5136
Spiced Okra Curry
1.In a large wok or frying pan heat oil over a medium heat.
2. Add the onions and saute until soft.
3. Mix in the okra and saute until they begin to soften.
4. Tip in the tomatoes, chilli and seasonings.
5. Saute gently, taking care not to break up... - 42.8381
1. Grind ingredients 1 to 8 to a fine paste.
2. Heat oil in a pan and saute the sliced okra. Keep aside.
3. In the same pan, add the onion, ginger, green chillies and curry leaves.
4. Add the ground paste and saute for a while. When the oil separates, pour in... - 42.602
In a pan heat 1 cup of water. Add okra, tomatoes, ginger and salt. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, add coriander seeds, methi seeds and dry red chillies and roast for few seconds.
Grind it to a smooth paste along woth coconut by... - 41.5504
Dry Okra Curry
Dry Okra Curry has a unique taste. Dry Okra Curry gets its taste from vegetable mixed with chili powder. Dry Okra Curry is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 39.5877
Spicy Okra Curry
1) In a heavy saucepan, gently saute the onion, garlic, ginger, chillies and chilli powder in the melted butter or ghee for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until soft.
2)Trim the okra, stir into the pan with the water and salt to taste. Then allow to... - 38.6404
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a skillet and saute okra about 10 minutes.
Remove okra from pan.
Add 2 tablespoons oil to pan and saute onion, garlic and chilies with spices for approximately 2 minutes.
Add okra, salt and water.
Cover and simmer until okra is... - 38.256
Melt butter in a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, ginger, and curry spices.
Stir often until onion is slightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes.
Add okra; stir often until it is tender when pierced, about 10 minutes.
Mix with chopped... - 32.152
Rassewala Turai Ki Sabzi
1. Wash and grate the gourd and cut into small cubes.
2. Heat oil in the pan and add mustard and cumin seeds. As they splutter, add the red chilies and curry leaves and saute for a minute.
3. Add the chopped onions and fry for 2 mins... - 0
Easy Cauliflower And Potato Curry
This delicious curry is a variation to the commonly prepared Aloo-Gobi in India. Try this gravied-curry recipe and enjoy the flavors of the spices blended with tomato! - 0
Green Peas And Mushroom Curry
If you are tired of spicy curries and want to try something mild and yet rich in flavors then this is a must try recipe. This is a curry for the mushroom lovers. Simple to make and not at all time consuming. - 0
Arbi is also known as taro, arvi or ghuiyan. Masala Arbi is a delicious, mouth watering and easy Indian gravy preparation. - 0
Spicy Aloo Methi Sabzi
Aloo Methi is a popular Indian sabzi that is tastes very good with tandoori roti and even plain roti. - 0
How To Make Creamy Tomato Curry? Indian Curry
Learn how to prepare this flavorful onion and tomato based creamy curry which is a perfect sauce for making shahi paneer, malai kofta, chicken curry, veg korma etc. This delicious sauce is rich and delicious, great to be enjoyed with naan or over rice. - 0
Band Gobi Kofta Curry
This is a curry made with band gobi koftas, instead of commonly made ghiya koftas. A batter of chopped cabbage and gram flour is prepared and spoonfuls of this batter are dropped into hot oil in the kadai and deep fried. These deep fried dumplings are then... - 0
Aloo Matar Paneer Ki Sabzi
A delicious combination of aloo matar and paneer in onion and tomato gravy! Yummy! This curry is quite popular in many Indian households and is always a hit whether cooked in day to day meals or for a large group. Here is the recipe for the same. - 0
Aloo And Soybean Curry
Aloo and soybean curry is a popular Indian high protein dish, savored commonly with roti. People having spicy taste buds, can eat the dish with pickle on the side, or can increase the amount of red chili powder used in the dish. - 0
Easy Ridge Gourd Curry
This easy to cook one-pot dish is so simple to prepare, yet adds up to good health and great taste! - 0
Zucchini Curry - Indian Food
Learn how to prepare Zucchini in a flavorful way in this curry dish. This curry works great with rice or with roti. - 0
Stuffed Squash Curry
1. Peel the squashes, trim the top and bottom edges and cut the marrow part, keep aside. Slit the squashes in a plus sign, keeping last 1 inch joint.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients of the masala, add oil if the mixture... - 0
Spicy Indian Vegetable Curry - Mix Vegetables
Recipe to make spicy Indian vegetable curry using onion and tomato paste along with some Indian spices. You can use any vegetables of your choice for this curry. A must try recipe for all curry lovers. - 0
Simple Eggplant Curry - Spiced Aubergines
Learn how to make simple eggplant and tomato curry with basic Indian spices. This Brinjal curry (spiced aubergines) can be served with any kind of bread, spread on sandwiches or wraps or enjoyed as a side dish. - 0
Besan Wali Bhindi - Indian Curry
This is a simple recipe, if you know how to work with the ladyfingers while cooking. Besan wali bhindi is nothing but the ladyfingers cooked with chickpea flour and many more Indian spices. This is just the perfect recipe. So here is how you make this at your... - 0
Indian Vegetable Curry Recipes By Category
Indian Vegetable Curry Dish: