- » Indian Vegetable
Indian Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian vegetable recipes.
Indian Aloo Dum
Indian curries have won millions of hearts all over the world and people who have tasted it once go hunting for recipes. Indian Aloo Dum by Chef Manjula is an authentic Indian side dish and she has the most authentic way of preparing it. She explains the... - 134.257
Aloo Mattar Curry
There is a good news for Indian curry fans! Chef Manjula is on a roll and coming up with delectable Indian curry recipes and today she is making Aloo Mattar Curry. It’s the simplest curry that she has ever made and it’s delicious. She is cooking with... - 133.595
Indian Aloo Gobi
Indian Aloo Gobi is another authentic dish from Chef Manjula. Cauliflowers are available all over the world so why not try making a curry that's so delicious and loved all over the world. Making curry is not that difficult as the chef shows the complete... - 131.632
Phalli Aloo Ki Subzi
If you are a curry fan, this Phalli Aloo Ki Subzi is going to win your heart. It’s a simple green bean and potato dry curry made by stir frying in the skillet. The best of the recipe here is the crushed garlic, cumin and green chilli seasoning added at the... - 129.891
A creamy savory dish with mild curry highlights. Toni's twist on Saag Paneer is a winner. It's an inexpensive dish you can serve over rice, potaotes, or even pasta. You can also add the option of small slices of extra firm tofu. - 124.244
Green Beans And Potatoes
Looking for an interesting way to include vegetable in your menu? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to prepare Green Beans and Potatoes recipe. The dish is simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 123.931
Zesty Methi Aloo
Potatoes are an integral part of almost all Indian cuisines and this dish is a beautiful testimony to that. Flavorful fenugreek leaves lends a rich aroma and flavor to this Indian style potato curry that is best relished with rice or roti. This recipe is so... - 122.371
Indian Bhindi Ki Subzi
Indian Okra Curry is a very popular side dish in India, often served with Indian flour tortillas or rotis. However, you can use it as a regular side dish with corn tortillas, rice or even bread rolls. It is very easy to prepare and turns up to be really spicy... - 119.948
Snow Peas With Garlic And Ginger
1. In a bowl take jalapeno, ginger, garlic, turmeric and snow peas. Set aside.
2. Heat a heavy skillet and add in the cumin seeds. After cumin release its aroma pour in the canola oil.
3. Add in the snow peas mixture, stir well. Cover... - 116.108
Traditional Gobi Paratha
Finally, we have a healthier verison of the Gobi Paratha. It might seem a bit difficult, but it is not. It is also very tasty. Anyway, if you haven't tried this yet, then you are in luck. You can now watch and learn from this video from Manjula's Kitchen.... - 115.15
Maharashtra is the Indian Ireland for potatoes with the vegetable used in different dishes and different ways. Watch Madhura showing how to make Aloo Sabji or Potato Curry in dry style with potatoes, onions and a few spices. Great with parathas and rotis! - 113.842
Everyone may not like okra, but if these are crispy anyone would love them. The chef probably knows her audience and that's the reason she has come up with this crispy bhindi or okra recipe. She deep fries okra and onion and spices it up with chaat masala and... - 112.805
Indian Cabbage With Peas Masala
Cabbage with Peas Masala like a lot of Indian curries can be eaten with steamed rice or flat breads. It is healthy and it is totally worth your time in the kitchen. Enjoy this video and learn how to make it! Good luck. - 112.238
Pakistani Style Bhindi Masala
Turn your sticky okra's into something delicious which everyone in your family would love to eat again and again. In this video, chef is showing Pakistani style bhindi masala which is actually stir fried okras with lots of spices. All you need is a frying pan... - 110.743
Indian Spiced Spinach And Potato Palak Aloo
1. In a pan heat oil at medium high and saute potatoes, stir every minute until cooked half way.
2. Add garlic and chilies and saute for 45 seconds.
3. Add dry spices (you can add extra oil in the center and cook cumin seeds for a few seconds before... - 106.462
Bateta Nu Shaak - Aaloo Sabji (spicy Potato Hash Browns)
Potato lovers will surely like this curry. In Indian cuisine, this is one of the most easiest curry to make. The chef makes the recipe in gujarati style. Normally you can have it with bhakri. Check out the video for the super easy recipe of potato curry. - 103.149
Want to try out simple and delicious side using cauliflower, here is a recipe just right for you. Chef Aarsi shows how to cook Aloo Gobhi with potato and cauliflower along with typical Indian seasonings. Ideal for flatbreads like parathas! - 100.763
Easy Aloo Halwa
You won't believe how simple potatoes are turned into a delightful Halwa in this video unless you try it. What a way to turn a staple vegetable into a delightful dessert. I bet nobody who eats it can guess that it is made of potatoes - 99.9764
Karela is good for health so transform your bitter karelas into something delicious like bharva karela. Chef Manjula has a simple recipe that makes karela a preferred dish for everyone. Karela also helps keep control sugar levels for diabetics thus this dish... - 99.0919
Aaloo Masala For Dosa
All those fond of potatoes will surely like this dish. This is a famous Indian dish. This is the most easiest recipe to make. You can serve it with naan, rice or use it as a filling. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shares this simple recipe. - 95.9727
Potato Cauliflower Dry Curry
Potato and cauliflower is an awesome combination in Indian cuisine particularly Maharashtrian. Check out Madhura showing how to make the North Indian style Aloo Gobi or Potato Cauliflower spicy dry curry. Great with parathas, rotis and rice! - 92.0841
Cauliflower And Potato Stir Fry
Following a vegetarian diet? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this Cauliflower and Potato Stir Fry in your own kitchen. Go ahead surprise your family to this Indian Delicacy today. - 89.92
Indian Cabbage And Peas Saute
Are you looking for some easy to make Indian recipes? This recipe may prove helpful. . Watch the chef share this easy to make and yummy Indian Cabbage and Peas Saute recipe. Do not miss out on this one. - 89.3256
Creamy Curried Spinach Dinner
If you are among those who don't compromise on health and good food, prepare less oil curry at home just like creamy curried spinach and serve with rice, Indian roti i.e., unleavened whole wheat bread for dinner. This is an authentic dish from Punjab, India... - 88.6012
Persian Khoresht Geymeh Aloos
Khoresht Qeymeh Aloos is a typical Persian dish is made with aloos (dried golden plums), chicken and yellow split peas. The Persian cooking is all about having wholesome dishes like this. Watch and learn this exotic dish from Marki in this video as she... - 84.2106
Microwaved Curried Green Tomatoes
Want to save time on cooking? Try green tomato curry in microwave and serve with rice or roti. US chef Bhal Dave gives the taste of India at every bite. Very simple but delicious, you can churn out this quick meal in minutes. - 81.254
Baked Vegetables In A Tray
Love mushrooms? go a step further and learn all about the varieties too. Watch this video to find out more about mushrooms. - 77.1391
3 Methods To Make Stuffed Karelas & Turiya Patra
What could be a perfect treat for dinner than yummy stuffed karela and Turia patra? You will be surprised to see how Chef Bhal Dave prepares bitter karela and turns it into a yummy delight in a snap. Just prepare this easy-to-make Turia patra at home and see... - 69.2077
Karela Masala By Chef Sonali
Clean, wash and wipe karela absolutely dry. Remove half a centimeter from both ends. Slit and keep aside. Mix red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder, turmeric powder and salt. Stuff the karela/bittergourd with this masala. Keep... - 51.9414
Aloo Bhujia is a delicious combination of vegetables cooked in an array of Indian spices. Highly spiced, the dish is cooked initially with ghee and combines the flavors of onions, chillies, garlic and ginger. - 50.5053
Would you like to try authentic Aloo Gobhi at home? This Aloo Gobhi recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. Aloo Gobhi is a very popular Indian dish. It is primarily eaten during Lunch. Aloo Gobhi goes well with paratha , but it can also be... - 50.417
Cauliflower is very healthy and versatile vegetable. It can be made into so many different forms. Try making cauliflower supreme and enjoy with your family. It tastes best when served hot. - 49.8674
Aloo Soya Tikki
Prepare the TVP granules or follow the instructions on the label.
Chop the potatoes coarsely and place in a mixing bowl.
Soak the bread slices in water and immediately squeeze dry.
Crumble into the mixing bowl with the potatoes and TVP mash with a... - 49.7585
This is a famous north Indian dish which can be had with roti or poori. - 49.6733
Indian Creamed Spinach
1. Remove and discard tough stems from spinach.
2. Rinse leaves with water and shake off to remove some of the water.
3. In a large heavy pot, place spinach and cover the pot.
4. Cook over medium-high heat with occasional stirring for... - 49.2178
Aloo Ki Tikiya
1)Grind the first six ingredients.
2)In a bowl, add potatoes and ground mixture together. Mix well.
3)Make 8 flat discs of the mixture.
4)Dip them in eggs and then into breadcrumbs.
5)In a pan, heat ghee and shallow fry them until... - 49.062
One of the simple recipes which can be served with rice or roti. - 48.1811
Baingan Ka Bharta
Apply some oil to an eggplant and cook it in microwave for about 8 minutes. Roast it in a hot pan for about 10 minutes turning in between. Allow it to cooldown. Peel off the skin and either mash it or chop it finely.
Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions. Fry... - 48.0859
Gobi Parantha is a delicious Indian cuisine. Gobi Parantha gets its taste from cauliflower filling. Gobi Parantha is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 47.982
Phool Gobi Pulao
1 Wash the rice well.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice in double the quantity of water for 1 hour.
3 Meanwhile, cut the cauliflower into small flowerets and wash well.
4 In a large pan heat the ghee.
5 Add in the cumin seeds.
6 Add... - 47.778
Gobhi Aur Matar
1) Break up the cauliflower in small florets.
2) In a fry pan, heat up oil and splutter mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
3) Add cauliflower florets, cayenne, turmeric and water into the pan and sauté for 5 minutes.
4) Add peas and... - 47.3639
Indian Yellow Split Pea Soup
1.Take a soup kettle, add oil and heat it over medium heat.
2.Add the chopped onion and saute till transparent.
3.Now add the cumin, and saute till it until it splutters and releases it's fragrance.
4.Add the split peas,water and turmeric and bring to... - 47.2696
Kashmiri Dum Aloo
Kashmiri Dum Aloo is most famous kashmiri recipe. Kashmiri Dum Aloo gets its taste from potatoes mixed with cream and cashew nuts. Kashmiri Dum Aloo is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 47.2338
Aloo Matar Potatoes And Peas
1. Take a saucepan add mustard, cumin, coriander, fennel seeds over it on a medium heat. Shake the pan until seeds begin to crackle.
2. Use mortar, blender, or food processor to grind these toasted spcies.
3. Take a saucepan add butter, onion, toasted... - 47.1523
1) Trim off the outer green leaves and cauliflower stalks, then rinse thoroughly under cold running water.
2) In a heavy frying pan, roast the bay leaf, cardamoms, clove, cinnamon stick, mustard and poppy seeds over a low heat, until... - 47.1337
1 In a pan, heat the oil.
2 Add in cumin seeds, green chillies and garlic and fry until light brown.
3 Add in turmeric, coriander, chilli powder, salt and cook for about 3 minutes.
4 Add in the onion, potatoes and a cup of water.
5 Cook, covered... - 47.0447
1. In a bowl soak channa in water for night.
2. The next day, boil the chana with water in a pan until tender.
3. Cut bhendies into 1-inch pieces.
4. In a skillet heat oil and fry bhendies until light coloured.
5. In a small bowl add... - 46.9824
Phool Gobhi Yakhni
1 Cut the cauliflower into fairly large pieces.
2 Wash well.
3 In a pan, heat the oil.
4 Add in the cauliflower pieces and fry for a few minutes until light brown.
5 Remove with a slotted spoon.
6 In another pan, put the... - 46.7085
Baigan Bharta is healthy and simple to prepare. The desi ghee gives the Baigan Bharta a majestic taste. Must catch it - 46.7055
Alu Keema Tikki
1.In a large sized bowl,mix potatoes with flour, butter, egg, garam masala, egg, salt, paprika, and oil.
2.Knead into a smooth dough.
3. Turn out the dough on floured surface, dredge it with flour and roll.
4.Cut 10 rounds or squares of the... - 46.6903
Bund Gobi Chi Koshumbiri
1. In a bowl add dal and soak in water for whole night.
2. Drain out dal from water the next day and keep aside.
3. In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon ghee and toss in mustard and asafoetida.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add dal and saute... - 46.6268
Cauliflower Casserole Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease a small, shallow casserole.
3) In a steamer, steam the cauliflower till it becomes tender. Drain the florets and set aside.
4) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter. Saute the mushrooms till... - 46.5286
Indian Spiced Vegetable Salad
Scrape the okra and cut into 1 cm (1/2 inch) pieces or dice zucchini.
Mix the tamarind pulp or lemon juice with the water.
Peel and dice the potato, finely chop the onion, crush the garlic.
Heat oil in a large saucepan and saute the spices for a minute, then... - 46.4569
Alu Gobi Ki Tahari
1. Peel and cut potatoes in fours. Cut cauliflower into flowerettes.
2. Pick and wash rice and let it soak for half an hour.
3. Heat fat in a pan. Add cloves, cinnamon and bay leaves. Brown:
4. Add drained rice, potatoes and cauliflower and fry well for a few... - 46.4199
Bharwa Aloo Tikki
This Bharwa aloo tikki recipe is your answer to an anytime comfort food. Really easy to make and delicious, you can now make this popular street food right in your kitchen, for your guests during parties or festivals. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 46.4101
1. Slit gourds from one side. Remove seeds and pulp.
2. Cut into thin slices. Boil in salted water until half cooked.
3. Remove and drain.
4. Grind together the red chillies, peppercorns, half the mustard, tamarind and garlic to a fine paste.
5. Finely slice... - 46.3473
Aloo Chole (Potato and Chickpea Curry) is a delicious vegetarian dish that originated in Punjab, a northern state in India. Versions of this dish are popular at Indian restaurants around the world. Aloo Chole is typically eaten with Indian bread such as naan... - 46.1482
1)In a bowl, mix together besan and water and keep it aside.
2)In another bowl, mash potatoes and add next eight ingredients well.
3)Make small round balls.
4)In a wok, heat oil for frying.
5)Dip the balls in besan batter and fry them until light... - 45.9249
1. Boil potatoes in jackets.
2. Peel, Cut into half lengthwise.
3. Scoop out centre, leaving 1.25 cm. (1/2") thick walls.
4. Stuff with prepared stuffing.
5. Put the halves together and secure with toothpicks.
6. Fry till light brown. Put into curry and cook... - 45.8016
1. Wash and soak gram overnight with soda bicarbonate.
2. Cook gram till tender.
3. Add powdered cardamom, cinnamon, cumin, cloves, pepper, coriander and cool.
4. Heat half of the fat. Fry sliced onion, turmeric and chilli powder.
5. Add gram, tomatoes and... - 45.7162
1 In a pan, heat oil or fat.
2 Add in onion, tomatoes, green chillies, and garlic, fry till golden brown.
3 Stir in the chilli powder, turmeric, coriander and amchoor powder.
4 Add in boiled grams along with the water in which it was boiled and... - 45.7123
Vegetable Stuffed Karela
1. Slit gourds from oen side. Remove seeds and pulp carefully without breaking the gourds.
2. Rub inside and out with salt and let them stand for 5 to 6 hours.
3. Wash well under running water.
4. Boil the gourds in salted water to which has been added the... - 45.6405
1)In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon ghee and add asafoetida powder and stir.
2)Add cauliflower and sauté for 5 minutes and then mix them with yogurt. Mix well.
3)Take a deep saucepan and heat ghee and then fry onion and garlic until golden.
4)Add all... - 45.1549
Aloo Tare Ko - Nepali Spicy Fried Potatoes
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and saute the onions until light brown.
2) Stir in the garlic and ginger and saute for one minute.
3) Mix in the slit chillies, turmeric and cumin powder.
4) Stir the onion mixture until light brown.
5) Put in the... - 45.0872
Indian Vegetable Barbeque
1. Tie the curds in a cloth, hang and allow to drain for 1 hour.
2. Add the masala, paste, colouring and salt and mix well.
How to proceed
1. Cut the paneer into fat squares and capsicum into pieces.
2. Cut the tomatoes and onions in thick... - 44.9832
(1) Wash the potatoes well and place in a saucepan. Cover with water.
(2) Boil potatoes until almost tender.
(3) Drain water and allow potatoes to continue cooking in the steam
(4) When cool enough to handle, peel and cut into dices.
(5)... - 44.9788
Stuffed Karela has a very bitter taste. The green chilli, curry leaves and amchur gives the Stuffed Karela a blazing taste. - 44.951
Bharwan Patta Gobhi
Patta gobhi is a vegetable preparation that can be served with rice or rotis. An indian preparation, the patta gobhi or cabbage is stuffed and cooked along with onions, tomatoes and peas and flavored with garam masala, chili powder, ginger and cumin. Cooked... - 44.8867
Yogurt With Roasted Eggplant Baigan Ka Bharta
Wash and wipe the eggplant.
Line a burner with an aluminum protector if possible.
Stand the eggplant directly on the gas burner and turn the flame on medium or medium low.
Roast the eggplant on all sides, turning it over carefully.
It should look fairly... - 44.8537
Bhindi In Curd
1 In a pan, heat the oil or ghee.
2 Add in the lady fingers and fry gently.
3 Stir in the rest of the ingredients except the curd.
4 In a bowl, beat the curd well.
5 Stir into the pan, stirring gently.
6 Season with salt.
7 Cook until it... - 44.8318
1. Heat 1 tsp oil and fry the coriander seeds till golden brown.
2. Grind coconut, dry red chillies, tamarind paste and salt coarsely.
3. Now add the fried coriander seeds and grind again to a smooth paste. (Try to grind without adding water. If you want you... - 44.8223
Deep pan heat oil fry okra,drain and keep aside.
Heat 3tbsp oil,add cumin seeds,onions fry golden brown.
Add tomatoes saute till they become soft.
Add all dry masala,okra mix well and fry in a slow flame (do not add water)
Add salt,sugar cook well.
Garnish... - 44.7726
Gobi Pasanda is simply yumlogical. The tomato gravy and green chilli gives the Gobi Pasanda a blazing taste. Must catch it. - 44.7666
Aloo Ki Tahari
1. Pick, clean and soak the rice.
2. Wash, peel and cut potatoes into quarters.
3. Slice onions.
4. Crush garlic and ginger and soak in a small quantity of water.
5. Heat fat and fry onions to a golden brown colour. Remove and cool.
6. Fry the potatoes and... - 44.7612
Dhai Aloo has a fine taste. Dhai Aloo gets its taste from potatoes mixed with yoghurt and flavored with coriander leaves. Dhai Aloo is inspired in many food joints all over the world. - 44.7513
1 Peel the tinda.
2 Using a sharp knife, cut four slits in each.
3 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
4 Add in the tinda and fry until light brown.
5 Add in the ground onion, garlic and green cardamoms, cook until brown.
6 Add in one... - 44.6871
Gobi Manchurian Curry
Boil the florettes for 3-4 minutes in plenty of water, to which a tbsp. of milk has been added.
Drain and pat dry on a clean cloth.
Make thin batter out of flour and 2 tbsp.cornflour, adding 1/4 tsp. each of ginger and garlic and red chilli powder and salt
to... - 44.5526
Aloo chop, boiled potatoes cooked with ginger and onions, made into roundels, dipped in gram flour (Besan) batter and deep fried. - 44.4397
Bhindi In Tamarind
1) In cold water, wash the okra well. Cut off the top and tail.
2) In a casserole, place the okra.
3) To this, add the tomatoes and their juice, onions, tamarind and a light sprinkling of salt and pepper. Mix well.
4) On high power, cook... - 44.3905
Aloo Muckala Chicken Or Mutton
1. Joint chicken into pieces after cleaning and washing.
2. Grind ginger, garlic and onions into a paste and mix well with cut chicken adding turmeric, salt and oil.
3. Let it steep in this about an hour or more.
4. Settle the pieces well into a pan and pour... - 44.365
Sukhi Bhindi Ki Sabzi
Before starting to cook, prepare the vegetable.
The list of ingredients mentions that the ladies fingers must be washed and dried. This is important.
You will not enjoy cutting wet bhindis and also, they will take longer to cook and turn out mushy and... - 44.231
Bund Gobi Cha Ratia
1. Chop cashewnuts, groundnuts and raisins.
2. In a bowl add curds, cabbage, nuts, raisins, salt, ginger, chillies and garam masala. Mix well.
3. In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil and toss in cumin seeds.
4. When seeds stop spluttering,... - 44.1748
Khatta Meetha Baigan (sweet Sour Brinjals)
Wash the brinjals and slice thickly into rings.
Sprinkle salt all over them and leave to drain for about 1/2 an hour.
Heat the oil in the frying pan and fry the drained and dried brinjal slices in it till they're golden brown.
They will be cooked through too... - 43.9759
Mix all the above ingredients in and bowl toegther to a thick batter .
First wash gobi and allow to become completely dry.
Then deep fry in a oil for 3mins and when it becomes cool,put inside the mixture and mix it with a hand nicely and keep marinate for an... - 43.7499
Baigan Ka Bharta
1)In a wok, heat ghee and fry the cumin, onion and garlic until golden.
2)Add eggplants and tomato and mix well.
3)Then, add the next three ingredients and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. Stir constantly.
4)Sprinkle coriander and serve... - 43.6332
Aloo Matar Curry
in a pan add oil,mustard seeds,when it pop up.
Add tomatoes and fry till soft.
Add matar,boiled aloo and mix it and allow matar to cook.
Then add dry masala,salt water little and cook for 10mins.
then serve to bowl garnishing with coriander leaves.
Serve with... - 43.406
I was lingering through the produce section at the grocery store the other day, when a big head of cauliflower caught my fancy, and images of eating aloo gobhi, parathe and dahi during cold evenings flashed through my head. Food has a very powerful... - 43.361
Gobi Ki Sabzi
Complete Indian Dish. For everyone to ENJOY!! - 43.3173
My family loves this Bhindi Chorchori Recipe,because this is a very simple and easy vegetable recipe. Bhindi Chorchori is a very popular dish in India. It is generally eaten during Lunch. Bhindi Chorchori goes well with poori, but it can also be eaten with... - 42.7382
Baigan Ka Salan
1. Soak the red chillies, mustard and cumin seeds in vinegar and when the chillies have turned soft, grind to a paste adding the rest of the ingredients. Set aside the ground paste.
2. Slit the brinjals full length, then cut into 1-1 1/2" pieces or as... - 42.724
Bindi Fry With Groundnuts
Cut okra into small circles & refrigerate for 2 hours (cut frozen okra can also be used)
Microwave groundnuts in half cup water for 2 minutes, drain & keep aside.
Heat oil in a wok, add mustard seeds & allow them to splutter; Then add cumin seeds, onions... - 42.7191
Wash and boil the potatoes.
Cool them slightly, peel them and cube them.
While the potatoes are cooling, you can make the gravy for them.
In the pan or karhai, heat the oil.
Add the cumin seeds and after a few seconds, the turmeric and coriander... - 42.7135
Wash and soak chana overnight in water with Soda-bicarb.
Boil chana until tender.
Slit chillies from sides, remove seeds and apply a little salt.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onion till light brown.
Add ground masala and fry till ghee comes on... - 42.6808
Bhindi Masala ( Stir Fried Okra)
Bhindi masala is for one of those days when you feel like eating something spicy and delicious but don't feel like spending too much of time in the kitchen making the dish. A delicious okra dish, stir fried with tomatoes, onions and a variety of other Indian... - 42.6441
Bhindi Do Pyaaza
Grind together fennel, coriander seeds and cumin seeds in a small spice grinder to a powder.
Heat oil in a large flat kadhai or wok, add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds and let them rum golden.
Add sliced onions and stir till soft and transparent, for about... - 42.4678
Peas Or Matar Paratha Filling
1 Shell the peas.
2 In a pan, add water and salt.
3 Cover and simmer on a low heat until soft.
4 Drain well.
5 In a grinder jar, add the peas with other ground spices, coriander and chillies.
6 Grind to form a smooth... - 42.3827
Indian Vegetable Recipes By Category
Indian Vegetable Ingredient: