- » Indian Turkey
Indian Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian turkey recipes.
Indian Style Turkey
1) In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of chicken broth and sauté onion, celery and garlic in it for 3-5 minutes until onions begin to color and liquid evaporates.
2) Stir in turkey and sauté for 5 minutes until turkey loses its pink color.
3)... - 49.7204
Indian Style Curried Turkey
1. Steam yams for approximately 15 minutes and set aside.
2. In large skillet, combine onion, celery and garlic with 2 tablespoons chicken broth.
3. Saute, stirring frequently, 3-5 minutes, until onions begin to color and liquid evaporates.
4. Add turkey and... - 42.2035
Indian Style Tangy Turkey
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the water and cinnamon to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes. Discard the cinnamon stick.
2... - 39.0657
East Indian Curried Turkey
Melt margarine in large skillet; add onion and green pepper.
Saute until tender; stir in flour until smooth.
Add stock and mushrooms.
Mix turkey, apple, water chestnuts, pimento, parsley, curry powder, salt and pepper.
Add to flour mixture; stir well.
Heat... - 34.0373
Indian Spiced Turkey Breast
1. In a food processor, puree the yogurt with the onion, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, turmeric, cumin, coriander, cinnamon and cayenne. Place the turkey breasts on a large rimmed baking sheet. Pour the yogurt marinade over the turkey and rub it over both... - 30.7562
You May Also Like!
Indian Turkey Kofta
1. Place a large skillet over medium heat, and pour oil. Add onion, garlic, ginger, curry powder, cumin, and hot pepper flakes in it. Sauté for about 4 minutes or until softened.
2. Stir in ground cashews and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add tomatoes, and... - 119.759
Ground Turkey Fry
Ground Turkey is an excellent low-fat, low-cholesterol substitute for Ground Lamb or even Ground Beef. This minced turkey fry made with Indian spices is an interesting twist to the spicy "kheema fry" made by many. The subtle flavor of turkey meat is... - 41.0468
How To Make Turkey Curry
1. In a large shallow saucepan, heat oil, and add in the onion, ginger and garlic.
2. Add all the spices, garam masala, cumin, coriander, turmeric, and chili. Cover the pan and cook on a low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to make sure... - 0
In medium skillet, melt butter.
Add curry and heat 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in onion and cook till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper, stirring well.
Add chicken broth all at once.
Cook and stir till boiling; cook 2 minutes longer.
Add cooked... - 43.0607
This Turkey kofta korma is perfect for those who are avoiding red meat or want a healthier alternative. The Indian Chef uses turkey mince to make spicy koftas (meatballs) and adds them to a creamy korma sauce turning the otherwise lean and bland turkey meat... - 116.049
Turkey Cutlets With Apple Chutney
1. In a small saucepan, combine tomato, sugar, vinegar, onion, apple and cloves and bring it all to boil
2. Cover it, turn the heat down and simmer for forty five minutes; turn the heat off and let it stand for ten minutes after which turn it into a... - 40.6474
I love to serve this dish in the fall, when the combination of crisp apple, squash and yellow peppers seems to match the colors of the season. Enjoy! - 39.4379
Tandoori recipes of any kind are my weakness and also perfect menu inclusions in our season of festivities. This video on tandoori turkey has added yet another tandoori item in my list with a delicious twist. - 108.516
Turkey Biryani Roast
A unique turkey roast recipe video to make a full turkey roast with an Indian make over. The Indian Chef gives simple tips and tried and tested techniques to make a special holiday roast very different from the traditional one. He stuffs the turkey not with... - 120.815
Indian Turkey Recipes By Category