- » Indian Sweet
Indian Sweet Recipes
Indian sweet, known as “mithai” in Hindi Language, is a dessert from the cuisine of India, which is available in huge number of varieties, with each and every region of the country having its own ... More »
Angoor Rabdi Or Ras Malai - Indian
If you are interested in making an Indian dessert then this must be tried. This is a rich dessert as it's mostly made by milk. This is very famous in North India. Watch the video as Chef Bhavna shares this superb recipe. - 140.97
If you still remember the elegant taste of creamy rasmalai and want to recreate the experience, then why don't you try it in your own kitchen? This favorite Indian dessert has won million hearts with its thick, creamy and sweet flavor. Watch the video and try... - 129.011
Gulab Jamun - Indian
For the dough:
1. In a bowl take milk powder, all purpose flour, semolina and a pinch of baking soda. Mix all these dry ingredients well.
2. Add ghee and mix well.
3. Add warm milk slowly and mix the dough. (Add a tablespoon of milk at a time). Do not... - 128.98
1. PREPARING CARROTS: Grate the carrots using the medium holes of the grater.
2. In a sauce pan pour 3 cups of milk and add the grated carrots. Cook on medium heat for 20-25 minutes.
3. Once the carrots are cooked, drain them from the milk.... - 117.76
A sweet preparation for fasts using Samo seeds. - 114.952
Jangri Or Imarti Or Jhangri - Indian
If you're craving for something sweet then do try this recipe out. These are the delicious homemade jangri. It is quite similar to jalebi. Chef Bhavna shows this recipe step by step. Your family and guests will relish this sweet dish. Do check out the video. - 96.9756
Warm up your tummies during this winter with this healthy packed with lots of iron and protein and very simple tilgul vadi! This is one of the simplest, quickest and easiest recipe. Happy Makar Sankranti, Pongal and Uttarayan! - 80.163
These are sweet rice flour dumplings. They are very delicate and tender. - 48.9483
Modaks are sweet steamed rice flour dumplings that have a coconut and jaggery stuffing and are most popular during the Ganesh Chaturthi festive occasion.
Modaks are very delicious and considered Lord Ganesha's favourite dish. These are offered to Ganesh and... - 47.3875
Sweet Indian Relish
Flavorsome and interesting with the ingredients you like, this Sweet Indian Relish goes pretty much with any meal of the day. Quick and easy, try out this wonderful recipe for Sweet Indian Relish to fall in love with your meal everytime you have it! - 44.2748
1)In a bowl, soak dal in water for about 2 hours.
2)Then, add baking powder and grind into thick batter.
3)In a pan, add sugar and water and make syrup with single thread consistency. When it is about to be ready add kewra essence and cardamom... - 44.1374
Rava Chi Vadai
1. Take a bowl and add cashewnuts, pistachios and almonds. Pound them coarsely.
2. Take a heavy -bottomed vessel and add rava, ghee, coconut, sugar and milk.
3. Simmer and keep on stirring until the mixture thickens and start leaving... - 42.1314
Seviyan Ka Muzafir
Sewaiyan (vermicelli) are essential & main dish in festival EID . - 41.6794
This is a religious sweet dish normally an offering to lord Ganesh. - 40.8858
To prepare the filling, combine khoa along with powdered cardamoms and crushed nuts.
Once the filling is made, set it aside.
Knead the cheese and divide in to 20 equal portions Give each portion the shape of a ball.
Then, make a hollow at the center of each... - 40.0439
Sweet Indian Dressing
1) In an electric blender container, add the oil, vinegar, chutney, water, lemon juice, sugar, curry powder, dry mustard, salt, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce together.
2) Cover with the lid and process the ingredients until well... - 39.0029
Sweet Indian Pudding
In 2-quart bowl, combine milk and molasses; stir in cornmeal.
Cook at HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring 3 times to break up lumps.
Mixture should be thick.
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine egg, sugar, butter, ginger, cinnamon, and salt.
Gradually stir in hot... - 34.8312
Sweet Indian Pudding
In saucepan combine milk and molasses; stir in cornmeal.
Cook and stir till thick, about 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Combine egg, sugar, butter, ginger, cinnamon, and salt.
Gradually stir in hot cornmeal mixture.
Bake, uncovered, in a 1-quart casserole at... - 34.205
Mix the flour and a pinch of soda bicarbonate and make into a thick batter adding water.
Leave aside for 20 minutes.
Heat a heavy pan and make a syrup of sugar with 1 cup water of one-thread consistency, and reserve.
Heat ghee and fry the boondis, dropping... - 34.1402
Parshad Cha Sheera
1. Take a heavy bottomed pan and heat ghee in it and fry semolina until it attains red color.
2. Stir in sugar, cardamoms, milk and simmer until the mixture thickens.
3. Remove from fire and add essence and bananas.
4. Serve as a dessert... - 32.3913
Dry roast the rawa slowly on low heat till pink in colour.
Add the milk and ghee.
When soft, add sugar and stir and cook till sugar melts.
Keep turning with a spatula till fragrant.
Add almonds and drained raisins.
Sprinkle cardamom powder and saffron over... - 31.402
Kele Ka Mitha
Put the banana pieces in a bowl.
Mix the coffee in 1/2 cup hot water and add and dissolve sugar.
Keep aside to cool.
Whip the cream and add to the coffee mixture.
Stir and pour over bananas.
Sprinkle a few almond slices on top and serve chilled. - 25.3633
Puffed Rice Snowballs- A Zero Cholesterol Dessert
This is a very unconventional dessert. It is made of puffed rice, honey and coconut. I call them snowballs for their unique texture, light weight and wonderful white color. It is low in calories, not too filling and fully satisfies the sweet tooth as well. It... - 0
Betty's Coconut Candy - By Bhargab And Barnali Dutta
1. In a pan, add fresh coconut, sugar, dry fruits and cardamom powder.
2. Cook, stirring constantly on medium heat until the mixture becomes sticky. The mixture should be white in color at this time.
3. Transfer the mixture to a dish and let it cool... - 0
1. First we have to make the syrup. Take a pan, heat water and sugar till sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Now take a pan, put on low flame and stir khoya and chopped dried fruits for 20 mins now.
3. Take maida, add 1 teaspoon oil and mix well. Add... - 0
Healthier Version Of Satta
Satta is a famous Indian sweet known also by the name of phenori or sweet puri and is commonly made during diwali. It is a rich dessert that is traditionally made with plenty of clarified butter, all purpose flour and loads of sugar. The end result is a crisp... - 0
Indian Sweet Recipes By Category