- » Indian Spinach Cheese
Indian Spinach Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Indian Spinach Cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Indian Spinach Cheese recipes.
Spinach And Cheese Quiche
Cut the butter into small pieces and rub into the flour.
Add the egg, salt and a little chilled water to the flour mixture and roll gently to form a dough without kneading it.
Lightly grease a tart mould, and roll out the dough to fit the mould.
Prick the... - 38.0763
Palak Paneer (spinach & Cheese)
This Indian dish contains fresh spinach and cheese in a creamy curry. Use paneer if you can get it! It is absolutely wonderful with rice or chapati (Indian flat bread). - 34.5728
You May Also Like!
Indian Cottage Cheese And Spinach
Would you like to treat your family to an Indian delicacy today? Try this brilliant spinach and cottage cheese recipe that is totally yummylicious. Do not give it a miss. - 89.3018
Spinach And Cottage Cheese Stuffed Oil Roasted Flatbread
Parathas are stuffed and oil roasted crispy flatbreads popular across India, particularly north. Check out chef Madhura making spicy and flavorful Palak Paneer Paratha or Palak and Paneer stuffed oil roasted flatbread. Good enough for breakfast or any meal! - 119.078
Want a homemade snack with a touch of Indian spice? Chef Manjula is making spinach crackers that are flavorful and delicious. Cumin is the spice that gives a nice taste and makes these crackers aromatic. As usual Manjula makes them very simply and easily and... - 128.976
Chop the onion, ginger and chillies finely.
Chop the spinach finely, add 1 teacup of water and a pinch of soda bi-carb and cook.
When cooked, blend in a liquidiser.
Cut the paneer into small pieces and deep fry in hot ghee.
Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry... - 41.2306
Spinach And Paneer In Tomato Gravy
1. Steam the spinach leaves for a few minutes.
2. Chop the steamed spinach.
3. Add the paneer, green chilli and salt.
4. Spread the mixture on a baking dish and pour tomato gravy on top.
5. Bake in a hot oven at 200° C for 10 minutes. - 28.3806
Combine all ingredients except the Fried Paneer or Ricotta Cheese Cubes in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and cook uncovered for 15 minutes. Allow to cool for easy handling.
In a blender or food processor, process spinach mixture... - 30.4396
Baked Paneer In Spinach With Tomato Gravy
For the spinach
1. Cook the spinach without adding any water.
2. When cooked, blend in a liquidiser.
3. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
4. Add the flour and fry again for 1/2 minute.
5. Add the green chillies, spinach and salt and cook for 1... - 42.7809
Spinach & Coconut With Paneer
Process onion in a blender or food processor until pureed. In a large skillet, saute onion in 2 tablespoons vegetable oil until browned.
Process tomatoes in blender or food processor until pureed. Add to browned onions in skillet. Stir in turmeric and cayenne... - 35.6345
Spinach Paneer Casserole
1. Boil palak with soda-bicarb. Blend palak and a tomato in a liquidizer.
2. Add salt, pepper, sugar, butter, milk, laung and illaichi to palak & cook till thick and dry. Keep aside.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a karahi. Add onion, chilli, garlic and ginger. Cook... - 42.5848
Toasted Spinach Rotis
Toasted spinach rotis are healthy and nutritious indian flatbreads made with whole wheat and spinach stuffing. With added cottage cheese and onions and green chilies for taste, the spinach rotis are toasted to a crispy crust served by cutting in strips.This... - 44.1925