- » Indian Spinach Cheese
Indian Spinach Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Indian Spinach Cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Indian Spinach Cheese recipes.
Spinach And Cheese Quiche
Cut the butter into small pieces and rub into the flour.
Add the egg, salt and a little chilled water to the flour mixture and roll gently to form a dough without kneading it.
Lightly grease a tart mould, and roll out the dough to fit the mould.
Prick the... - 40.3778
Palak Paneer (spinach & Cheese)
This Indian dish contains fresh spinach and cheese in a creamy curry. Use paneer if you can get it! It is absolutely wonderful with rice or chapati (Indian flat bread). - 32.8527
Spinach Cheese Cigars With Honey Chilli Sauce
Crunchy Samosa patti rolls, filled with a spicy cheese and spinach mixture. Serve these immediately to enjoy the taste of the melted mozzarella cheese. Ready-made Samosa pattis are available at most provision stores. - 0
You May Also Like!
Indian Cottage Cheese And Spinach
Would you like to treat your family to an Indian delicacy today? Try this brilliant spinach and cottage cheese recipe that is totally yummylicious. Do not give it a miss. - 90.0909
Spinach & Cottage Cheese Quesadilla- Palak Paneer Quesadilla
1. Place a pan on flame, pour oil and cook spinach and mince on medium flame until wilted.
2. Season with red pepper flakes, and salt. Stir in paneer and taco seasoning. Cook for a couple of minutes.
3. On tortilla, place some spinach mixture and fold... - 0
Want a homemade snack with a touch of Indian spice? Chef Manjula is making spinach crackers that are flavorful and delicious. Cumin is the spice that gives a nice taste and makes these crackers aromatic. As usual Manjula makes them very simply and easily and... - 126.063
Spinach And Cottage Cheese Stuffed Oil Roasted Flatbread
Parathas are stuffed and oil roasted crispy flatbreads popular across India, particularly north. Check out chef Madhura making spicy and flavorful Palak Paneer Paratha or Palak and Paneer stuffed oil roasted flatbread. Good enough for breakfast or any meal! - 117.495
Spinach And Paneer In Tomato Gravy
1. Steam the spinach leaves for a few minutes.
2. Chop the steamed spinach.
3. Add the paneer, green chilli and salt.
4. Spread the mixture on a baking dish and pour tomato gravy on top.
5. Bake in a hot oven at 200° C for 10 minutes. - 30.8452
Combine all ingredients except the Fried Paneer or Ricotta Cheese Cubes in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and cook uncovered for 15 minutes. Allow to cool for easy handling.
In a blender or food processor, process spinach mixture... - 32.2747
Creamy Curried Spinach Dinner
If you are among those who don't compromise on health and good food, prepare less oil curry at home just like creamy curried spinach and serve with rice, Indian roti i.e., unleavened whole wheat bread for dinner. This is an authentic dish from Punjab, India... - 88.6012
Baked Paneer In Spinach With Tomato Gravy
For the spinach
1. Cook the spinach without adding any water.
2. When cooked, blend in a liquidiser.
3. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
4. Add the flour and fry again for 1/2 minute.
5. Add the green chillies, spinach and salt and cook for 1... - 44.1961