- » Indian Seafood
Indian Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian seafood recipes.
Stir Fried Prawn Masala
Are you looking for an easy recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and leave the guests asking for more? Then watch this video and learn to make an Asian classic that is sure to amaze your guests! - 114.899
Chingri Malai Curry
1. Blend ginger and garlic until fine. Set aside.
2. In blender, blend onion with 1/3 cup of oil, and place it in separate bowl.
3. Sprinkle ½ teaspoon each of salt and turmeric on shrimp. Mix well.
4. Place a non-stick pan on flame,... - 90.1291
Flambe Prawns With Snow Peas
The flambe prawns with snow peas is a savory and spicy side that is cooked in the microwave. Prepared with green prawns and snow peas, the flambe prawns are flavored with chili sauce, cognac and cooked with capsicum and chives. Adapted from Sharp Microwave... - 40.0896
Prawns With Peas
Prawns With Peas is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare seafood recipe, Prawns With Peas is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 37.4421
A spicy Prawn/Shrimp Dish, perfect with most Indian Flatbreads. - 37.3413
Tomato Chilli Prawns
Shell and devein prawns, Leaving tails intact.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large pan; cook prawns, in batches, until just changed in colour.
Heat half of the remaining oil in medium saucepan; cook onion and garlic, stirring, until onion is soft.
Add... - 36.8147
Prawns With Peas And Red Pepper
1. Rinse the prawns and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan, heat the oil over a moderate heat and fry the onions with the bay leaf and cumin seeds for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the garlic, ginger, chilli powder, ground coriander... - 36.4783
Shell prawns, leave tails intact, remove back vein.
Combine remaining ingredients in bowl, mix well; mix in prawns, cover, refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
Thread prawns onto skewers, barbecue quickly until cooked and tender.
Brush with remaining marinade during... - 31.7067
1. Clean the small prawns well and chop finely.2. Clean the big prawns well. Make a paste with one pinch of turmeric powder, ¼ dessert spoon chilly powder and salt, apply well on the prawns an keep aside for a while. Now fry on a tava till crisp on both... - 18.8413
Serve these spicy indian prawns hot with phulkas or brown bread. You can eat it with some cold salad on the side. - 0
Simple Onion Prawn Curry
1.Boil the prawns with chili powder, turmeric powder and salt and keep it aside.(Do not use water unless needed as fresh prawns will get cooked on its own.
2.Heat a thick bottomed pan with oil.
3.Add onions, green chili, ginger garlic... - 0
Spicy Shrimp Fry
Learn how to make this quick and easy yet super delicious spicy Shrimp fry. You can adjust the spice level to your taste to make it more spicy or keep it mild. - 0
Shrimp & Crab Appetizers With My Come Dine With Me Friends
A special episode where my Come Dine With Me Canada friends come over for a night of great food and a whole bunch of laughs. They are treated to a delicious spicy shrimp that sits atop a crab mayo on a crunchy english cucumber and topped with a coriander leaf - 0
Indian Seafood Recipes By Category