- » Indian Sandwich
Indian Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian sandwich recipes.
Mozzarella, Bacon And Roasted Tomato Sandwich
If you want to make a tasty and filling sandwich, but in an effortless way, then this recipe is the right choice. Packed with the goodness of mozzarella cheese and tomatoes, this sandwich is ideal to be relished as a lunch or as a snack. Watch out how simple... - 126.967
Summer Salad Sandwiches
1.In a large bowl, combine onion, cucumber, red bell pepper, and tomato.
2.Put salami and cheese in bowl. Toss it well.
3.Add basil, sea salt, pepper, sherry vinegar, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil to it. Mix it well.
4.Spoon mixture... - 123.488
Mozzarella In Carrozza
1. In a bowl, add egg and milk. Beat together, and keep it aside.
2. On counter top, place 4 slice of bread. Top it with mozzarella.
3. Place tomatoes slices on it, and again put mozzarella over it.
4. Cover it with remaining bread... - 120.154
Tomato Cheese Sandwich
Here is a product review of Galaxy Foods new vegan cheese shreds. We make a grilled cheese with it. - 115.108
Dairy-free Vegetable Sandwich
A simple sometimes always tastes better than an elaborate one. A simple sandwich is always welcome! In this recipe, you can learn how to make a dairy-free sandwich. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, these go great with some chips! - 108.885
1. Slice the eggplants and brush it with olive oil, brush the mushroom as well.
2. Prepare the grill.
3. Grill the eggplants and portabella mushroom on the grill for 5 minutes on both the side.
4. Once done remove and place it on a... - 107.161
Italian Syle Grilled Eggplant Sandwich
With summer round the corner what else would be the best way to celebrate it? Yes Grill, B-B-Q. hmmm yum. Try this pure veggie Grilled Eggplant sandwich. - 105.397
Mediterranean Grilled Sandwich
1. Sprinkle salt liberally on eggplant slices, and set aside for 15 minutes. Rinse it with cold running water.
2. Brush olive oil on pepper and eggplant slices.
3. Sprinkle salt and black pepper. Set aside.
4. Place vegetables on grill... - 105.384
Easy Vegetable Sandwich
There can be nothing as tempting like the popular snack vegetable sandwich that you can bite on anytime you want to take a break and munch on something healthy and spicy. The best thing about this vegetable sandwich is that it comprises different variety of... - 105.342
Grilled Sub Sandwich
If you enjoy making different kinds of sandwiches then you must try this one . It is a vegetarian sub sandwich. You can always use your own favorite filling. The chef's recipe is easy and very healthy to eat. This can be made in a few minutes. If you're... - 103.537
Masala Sandwich (indian Style)
In a mood of trying an Indian sandwich, then try making the masala sandwich. It's different from the regular sandwiches. It is very easy to make. You can toast the sandwich or eat it just like that. Chef Bhavna makes this sandwich in Indian style. Do check... - 103.09
Italian Bread Sandwich
All those who are looking for a perfect Indian sandwich, then do try this one. The combination of cheese, cilantro chutney and vegetables gives a great taste to the sandwich. Watch the video for the recipe of this crunchy sandwich. - 98.1091
To make a sandwich all you need is some bread and something to put between the bread. You can put anything you like inside a sandwich. - 92.2086
Caprisian Sandwich For My Niece Suchiben & Her Family
Start your day with Italian Caprisian Sandwich and follow with Tomato soup for lunch. Bale Dave prepares this sandwich specialty from Italy and is made using basil, mozzarella cheese and tomato and also 3 colors of Italian flag. There was no better way to... - 75.7655
Korean Tomato Sandwich
One of the wonderful ways to enjoy fresh summer tomatoes is to cut them and squeeze them inside a sandwich. Just add dollops of mayo to it and you are done. Big Bear Ron shows how to make this simple sandwich at home. - 60.4514
Double Decker Submarines
These Double Decker Submarines can be the just the kinds you were waiting for. Amazing is its filling made with corn and paneer! These Double Decker Submarine rolls are just awesome and your kids will love them for sure! - 47.9798
Vegetarian Hye Rollers
Place chopped cucumber in colander in sink and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Let drain for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare dressing and vegetables.
To Make Dressing: In a small bowl, stir together tahini, 3 tablespoons water, lemon juice, garlic, and salt to... - 47.4942
Fried Green Tomato Sandwiches
In 12 inch skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until browned.
Remove bacon to paper towels to drain.
Meanwhile, in pie plate, beat egg white and salt.
In another pie plate or on waxed paper, combine cornmeal and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Dip tomato slices in egg... - 46.5627
Marinated Eggplant Sandwiches
Marinated Eggplant Sandwiches is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Marinated Eggplant Sandwiches, you will always crave for some more. - 46.3771
Open Faced Watercress Sandwiches
1) Keep handful of watercress leaves for garnish.
2) Chop remaining watercress finely to measure 1/2 cup.
3) Wash nasturtium flowers and pat dry. Clean and discard bugs if any.
4) Keep aside 8 flowers for garnish and put in plastic bag, blow in... - 46.1251
1. Heat water or both in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir until onion is soft. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
2. Add oregano, basil, eggplant, and tomatoes. Cook over medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
3.... - 45.3044
Warm Asparagus Sandwiches
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cottage cheese, 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese, green onions, and lemon juice.
Process until smooth; set aside.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if... - 45.272
Bacon Flavored Lettuce And Tomato Sandwich
1) In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise and Bakon yeast.
2) On each slice of toast, evenly spread 1 tablespoon of this mixture.
3) On the toast slices, arrange all except 4 tomato slices evenly.
4) On each, lightly sprinkle pepper.
5) On top of each sandwich,... - 44.9642
Open-faced Turkey Asparagus Sandwiches
Place asparagus in a medium saucepan with a small amount of boiling water, cover and cook 6 minutes or until tender.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Reduce heat to low, and add turkey, cook 3... - 44.951
Grilled Eggplant And Fontina Sandwiches
1. Prepare a baking tray by covering it with absorbent paper towels.
2. Wash the eggplant and then slice it crosswise into slices that are ½ inch in slice. You should have 12 slices in total.
3. Sprinkle each slice with salt and then spread out... - 44.6685
Grilled Eggplant Sandwiches
Cut 2 (1/2- inch-thick) slices lengthwise from opposite sides of each eggplant; reserve for another use.
Cut each eggplant lengthwise into 4 (3/4-inch-thick) slices; set aside.
Cut red peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and... - 44.6345
Sardine Egg And Tomato Open Sandwich
Finally an interesting and good recipe of Sardine Egg And Tomato Open Sandwich has arrived. Total time you have to spend on preparation and making of dish is only 30 minutes. If you have a lot of egg on hand then dish is the recipe you should opt for. I... - 44.5522
Baked Garden Salad
Prepare Vinaigrette Dressing.
In a medium bowl, combine zucchini, carrot, peas, tomatoes and sprouts.
Using a sharp knife, shred spinach.
Add shredded spinach and cheese to vegetables; toss until combined.
Remove garlic from Vinaigrette Dressing.
Pour... - 43.6465
Bacon And Tomato Sandwich
1) In a skillet heat drippings and cook bacon until crisp.
2) Pour out the drippings from skillet and keep aside.
3) Add soup into the skillet and stir to mix.
4) Blend in milk, lemon juice, and pepper and stir until smooth.
5) Heat gently stirring... - 43.134
Fried Mozzarella And Tomato Sandwich
1) Trim the crusts from the bread and cut out circles from the slices.
2) Prepare two sandwiches with the cheese and tomato slices, seal edges together.
3) In a bowl, add the egg, milk, dried... - 42.8896
Summertime Tomato Sandwich
1. Line a colander with a coffee filter or several layers of clean, dry cheesecloth. Place the yogurt in the colander in the sink and allow liquid to drain for 3 hours.
2. Combine drained yogurt, cream cheese, garlic, thyme, cilantro, chives, and basil.
3.... - 42.7505
Shrimp Artichoke And Sun Dried Tomato Sandwiches
Cook the shrimp in boiling water for 2 minutes, or until they turn pink.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Cut in half lengthwise.
In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, tomatoes, artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and olives.
In a small cup, whisk together the vinegar... - 42.1871
Whole-grain Veggie Sandwiches
1. Place cottage cheese and yogurt in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Combine cottage cheese-yogurt mixture, carrot, green pepper, celery, and scallion.
3. Combine mustard with horseradish. Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Spread... - 42.1547
Ham And Watercress Sandwiches
Ham And Watercress Sandwiches is an easy to make snack. Try these really tasty Ham and Watercress sandwiches in your own kitchen. - 42.0986
Tomato Rarebit Sandwich
In saucepan, melt butter; blend in flour, garlic, and mustard.
Gradually stir in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add cheese and stir until it melts.
Pour a small amount over egg; blend well.
Return to pan and cook about 1 minute.
In... - 41.6026
Cheese And Asparagus Sandwich
Toast bread lightly.
Place toast in small glass utility dish.
Top each piece with slice of cheese.
Arrange asparagus spears on cheese.
Beat egg white until stiff.
Beat yolk; add mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and mustard; fold in beaten egg white.
Spoon mixture... - 41.31
Asparagus Spear Sandwiches
1)Trim crusts from bread and spread softened butter ,parmesan cheese on each slice.
2)Place an asparagus spear diagonally across each bread slice and fold in opposite corners of bread, securing with a wooden pick.
3)Use a baking sheet and place... - 40.8615
Cheese Bacon Tomato Sandwiches
Butter bread on both sides.
For each sandwich, top 1 slice of bread with a cheese slice, a dollop of sour cream, chopped onion, and tomato slices.
Sprinkle with oregano and seasoned salt.
Add 2 slices bacon; top with another bread slice.
Place sandwich,... - 40.4618
Veracruz Veggie Sandwich
1) Spread the mayonnaise on one side of each bread slice, keep 2 bread slices aside.
2) Mash the avocado with lemon juice, spread over 2 bread slices and sprinkle with the parsley.
3) Top each with a cheese slice, then place 1/2 bell pepper, cucumber... - 39.9879
Grilled Eggplant Sandwiches
Cut eggplant into 12 (3/8-inch-thick) rounds; sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
Top each of 6 eggplant slices with a slice of cheese, a slice of meat (fold or tear to fit) and a few basil leaves, if desired.
Cover with a slice of eggplant.
Brush one... - 39.3424
Cheese Tomato Sandwich Spread
Combine first 5 ingredients in the top of a double boiler.
Cook over hot water until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Combine next three ingredients and add some of the hot cheese mixture, mix well.
Return to double boiler and continue to cook for 2... - 39.3387
1) Clean the celery and separate the branches.
2) Blend together Roquefort with softened cream cheese.
3) Add mayonnaise and drizzle Worcestershire sauce.
4) Spoon the branches with the cheese mixture and press the branches back into... - 38.7928
Sportsman Sandwich Bacon Lettuce And Tomato Sandwich
Using scissors, remove the rind from the bacon.
Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side until crisp.
Toast each side of the bread.
Put the toast on to a board and spread one side of each slice with mayonnaise.
Arrange two rashers of bacon on 1 slice.
Repeat with... - 38.5064
Old Time Tomato Sandwiches
From lemon, grate 1/2 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 teaspoon juice.
In small bowl, stir lemon peel and juice, mayonnaise, coriander, salt, and pepper.
Cut eight 1/2 inch thick slices from center of bread loaf.
Reserve ends for use another day.
Toast bread if... - 38.402
Cheese And Tomato Sandwich
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well.
Divide mixture among 8 muffin halves.
Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese starts to melt.
Top each muffin with a tomato slice and a dot of butter.
Return to broiler until butter bubbles.
Makes 8 servings. - 38.2691
Tomato Sardine Sandwiches
Add shredded cheese, eggs, celery, catsup, and lemon juice.
Spread margarine on bread slices.
Spread sardine mixture on 6 slices of the bread.
Top with lettuce and remaining 6 slices of bread. - 38.2572
Hot Vegetable Sandwiches
Cut thin slice from top of each bun; reserve.
Remove center from each bun, leaving 1/4 inch wall.
Mix cheese, mayonnaise, salt and basil; spread about 1/4 cup in bottom of each bun.
Mix zucchini, tomato, onion and olives; divide among buns.
Top with reserved... - 37.5988
Asparagus Grill Sandwiches
1.In a container, put mashed banas, crushed pineapple, cherries, orange juice, lemon juice and sugar and stir them all well.
2.Freeze the container.
3.Before serving thaw the mixture, and add ginger ale.
4.Serve cold in punch bowls. - 37.0249
Sardine And Tomato Sandwich
1. Draining the sardines, remove the bones and mash with the lemon juice.
2. Spread the bread with the slightly salted butter or herb butter.
3. Cover half the slices of bread with the sardine mixture.
4. Spread over the slices of tomato... - 36.927
Open Faced Crab And Tomato Sandwiches
Open Faced Crab And Tomato Sandwiches has two dimensional tastes. The seafood with vegetable gives the Open Faced Crab And Tomato Sandwiches a mouth watering taste. Open Faced Crab And Tomato Sandwiches is love by many across the world. - 36.3842
Combine cream cheese, onion, mayonnaise and capers; mix well.
Spread on toast.
Arrange asparagus spears on top and garnish with egg.
Drizzle a little dressing over each, if desired.
Serve at once.
Makes 4 servings. - 36.2097
Nothing can compliment your meal so wonderfully than this Celery Pinwheels. Try out this fresh, delicious and exciting recipe for Celery Pinwheels and relish it! - 36.0753
Deviled Tomato Sandwiches
1.Start by preheating the oven and also cut a slice from the stem end of each tomato
2.Place the tomatoes and sprinkle salts, pepper, and bits of bacon over
3.Finally bake the tomatoes until they turn tender
4.Place them on the slices of... - 35.9069
Grilled Eggplant Sandwich
1. For the sauce, combine the tomatoes, mushrooms, vinegar and fennel seeds in a small nonreactive saucepan. Cook, covered, over medium heat 10 minutes, or until the juices are rendered. Uncover the pan and cook another 15 minutes, or until the sauce is... - 35.8842
Veggie Melt Sandwich
In small bowl combine mayonnaise and mustard.
Spread half of mixture on each slice of toast.
Top each with 1 slice onion and tomato, then 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts.
Arrange 4 strips cheese over each sandwich.
Place on paper towel lined plate.
Microwave at 50%... - 34.2514
Cut the bread in half lengthwise and rub the cut sides with garlic.
Arrange the cucumber, tomato, pimentos, anchovies and olives over half the loaf.
Sprinkle with oil and vinegar.
Top with the other half of the loaf and press with a heavy weight thirty... - 33.9185
Turkey Asparagus Open-face Sandwich
1. Mix French dressing, onions, and pepper.
2. Cook and drain asparagus. Pour French dressing mixture over asparagus and refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Use a slotted spoon to remove asparagus and set it aside.
4. Cut English muffins in half and toast them.... - 33.8856
Sizzling Vegetable Sandwiches
1 Brush eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, sweet pepper, and onion with some of the olive oil. Place onion slices on a long metal skewer. Grill onions on rack of uncovered grill directly over medium coals for
5 minutes. Arrange remaining vegetables on grill... - 33.4614
Stuffed Celery Pinwheels
Wash the celery, cut off the leaves and remove outside stalks.
Carefully separate the stalks and keep in order, as they will be put together again.
Beat the cheese, buttermilk and salt until smooth.
Blend in the chives and pimentos.
Spread in the hollows of... - 33.395
Beef And Tomato Sandwich
Up to 6 hours before mealtime, in a clear plastic bag combine beef, tomato, and cheese; seal.
In 2 separate clear plastic bags place the bread slices or pita half and the lettuce; seal.
Pack meat mixture, bread, lettuce, and a paper towel to take along in an... - 33.1528
Vegetable Puree Sandwich
1. Trim the carrots, peel the turnips and potatoes, and cut the vegetables into large chunks.
2. Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a pan that will accommodate a large vegetable steamer. Place the vegetables in the steamer and cook, covered, 10 minutes, or... - 32.3644
Combine ground vegetables; add salt and pepper.
Blend mayonnaise and cream cheese together; add to vegetable mixture.
Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
Spread on bread slices; top with remaining bread. - 32.2762
Herbed Cheese And Watercress Sandwich
1 In a medium-size bowl, combine the cottage cheese, pimientos, cucumber, green onion, dill, lemon rind, and pepper.
Spread an equal amount of the mixture on 4 slices of the bread, then top with the watercress.
Place the remaining bread slices on top and cut... - 31.9961
Tomato And Lettuce Sandwiches
1.Start by peeling the tomatoes and slicing into thin slices
2.Chill the tomato slices in the refrigerator
3.On thin slices of buttered bread, spread mayonnaise and cover it with a crisp lettuce leaf along with thin slices of... - 31.9694
Bacon And Tomato Sandwich
Cook bacon until crisp; pour off drippings.
Stir soup into skillet.
Add milk, lemon juice, and pepper; blend until smooth.
Heat slowly; stir often.
Meanwhile, make open face sandwiches by placing tomato and bacon on toast; pour hot sauce over. - 31.9334
Vegetable Sandwiches combines the richness of eggs, sweet and sour pickles and mayonnaise. This is another favorite of mine for its flavor and the easeness in preparing it. Why donâ€™t you give this vegetable sandwich recipe a try. - 31.5887
Cheese And Tomato Sandwiches
1.Lay the slices of bread, and apply butter on them
2.Now on each slice, a slice of tomato, cover with grated cheese, and add a slice of bacon.
3.In a broiler, toast the sandwiches, until the bacon is crisp
4.Serve with a sauce of your choice... - 31.5246
Hot Bacon And Tomato Sandwiches
1. In a large skillet, tip in the bacon and sauté till crisp.
2. Place tomatoes and bacon on toast slices and cook
Heat soup; pour over sandwiches.
3. Serve sandwiches immediately. - 31.3976
Combine all ingredients except bread; mix well.
Spread mixture on 6 bread slices; top with remaining slices.
Cut each sandwich intoquarters.
To serve, stand sandwiches on end.
Makes 6 servings. - 31.2677
Have cream cheese at room temperature.
Trim crusts from bread; flatten slices with rolling pin.
Beat Cheese until fluffy; fold in almonds, watercress, and salt.
Spread 1 teaspoonful cream cheese mixture on each bread slice.
Roll, jelly roll fashion; place... - 31.0055
Royal Tomato Sandwiches
Cream butter and cheese well; add Worcestershire sauce.
Beat until smooth.
Spread filling on 3 bread slices; top with tomato slices and lettuce.
Place remaining bread slices over sandwiches.
Cut into quarters to serve. - 30.3173
Hot Ham And Asparagus Sandwich
Hot Ham And Asparagus Sandwich is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Hot Ham And Asparagus Sandwich, you will always crave for some more. - 30.2024
Beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth and creamy.
Add watercress and blend well.
Add horseradish and salt to taste (mixture should be spicy).
Trim crusts from bread.
Spread slices with cream cheese mixture, covering thinly and evenly.
Cut slices into... - 30.1932
Cream butter and cream cheese together until well blended and fluffy.
Stir in horseradish and watercress.
Put sandwiches together in the usual way, using a heaping tablespoonful of the watercress mixture for each 2 slices of bread (do not butter bread... - 28.7914
Cheese And Tomato Sandwich
Combine the cheese, butter, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
Peel the tomatoes, cut across in halves and then cut each half through again, making 8 slices.
Place 2 slices on each slice of bread and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cover with the cheese mixture... - 28.3158
Bacon Cheddar And Tomato Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except hamburger buns.
3. Arrange buns cut sides up in 13-by-9-inch baking pan. Spoon equal amount of bacon-cheese mixture onto each bun half. Bake 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbling. - 27.3068
1.Place the cress, and sprinkle with salt, paprika, and lemon juice or mix with mayonnaise
2.Between slices of brown bread, place the cress
3.Serve with a sauce of your choice - 26.4785
Open Faced Cheese N Tomato Sandwiches
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Place bread slices on preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 1 minute on HIGH. Turn bread slices over; spread each slice with mayonnaise. Top with tomato and cheese slices.
4. Microwave for 1 1/2 to 2... - 26.0954
Grilled Double Cheese And Tomato Sandwiches
1. Spread 1 teaspoon mustard on each of 4 bread slices; top each of 2 bread shces with 1 Cheddar cheese slice, 2 tomato slices, and 1 fontina cheese slice. Top with remaining bread slices.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Lightly... - 25.6306
Tomato Sandwich Hors D'oeuvres
Combine the deviled ham, mayonnaise and minced onion.
Cut the tomatoes in 1/4 inch slices and spread some of the ham mixture between every two slices.
Serve on individual plates.
Chopped chicken may be substituted for the deviled ham. - 24.8304
Hot Ham And Asparagus Sandwich
In 3 individual casseroles, place toast, two half-slices to a casserole, cut edges down.
Top with ham, then bundles of hot asparagus.
Ladle hot Cheese Sauce over. - 23.4
Asparagus Spear Sandwiches
Trim crusts from bread; spread each slice with softened butter, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Place an asparagus spear diagonally across each bread slice; fold in opposite corners of bread, securing with a wooden pick.
Place sandwiches on a baking... - 23.0689
Avocado Cheese And Tomato Sandwich
Melt the cheese over IQW heat with the butter and mix in other ingredients.
Warm well and serve over wholewheat toast or rice. - 21.5494
Low Calorie Vegetable Sandwich
Sandwich is a great filling dish that offers lot of energy and can be made with low-calorie ingredients. This super fast sandwich is made with vegetables such as cabbage, carrot, red bell pepper, tomatoes, and zucchini. It is comfortable to make and much... - 0
This is a sandwich made with potato stuffing which is spiced up with red chili powder and dry mango powder. The sandwich is prepared by stuffing potato mash between two bread slices and then toasting it on skillet or in the toaster. - 0
Veg Masala Sandwich / Indian Snacks
Learn how to make Indian style vegetarian Masala sandwiches. Pretty easy to make and taste good with tea/coffee and mint or tamarind chutney. You can adjust the spices to suit your taste. - 0
Carrot And Cheese Sandwich (calcium And Vitamin A) By Tarla Dalal
Munch on this innovative and nutritious vitamin A, protein, calcium and iron rich recipe. Paneer and cheese, if consumed in moderate amount, can do wonders for our bones, whereas carrot – excellent source of vitamin A - helps to improve our immunity levels. - 0
Indian Sandwich Recipes By Category