- » Indian Salad
Indian Salad Recipes
Indian salad, as the name suggests, is the common term used for the salads that are typical to the country India. Salads are very common to Indian cuisine and can be eaten at almost any time of the day. Considered to ... More »
Matki Salad - Healthy
For Sprouting Beans
1. Wash the beans twice or thrice in cold water. Soak it in 2 cups of water for around 10 hours or overnight.
2. Wrap it in a cheese cloth and let it sit for 1 or 2 days to sprout. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, add all the... - 136.085
Chickpea Salad With Mint Dressing (low Cholesterol) By Tarla Dalal
One of the most nutritious beans - chick peas are rich in iron, protein and folic acid. Curds enrich this tangy salad with more protein and calcium while coriander and mint increase its vitamin A content. Chill this salad before you serve it so as to relish... - 123.128
It’s a simple and refreshing recipe which you can quickly prepare and serve along with any Indian main dish. - 122.636
Salad With Yogurt Dressing
This is a super simple salad with easy breezy home made yogurt dressing. Its one of such easy dressing that you can jazz this up with the spices you like most. - 120.562
Chickpea And Paneer Salad
Fresh, crisp lettuce, boiled kabuli channa, paneer cubes, tomatoes, olives, and spring onions make a vibrant-looking salad. The olive oil infused with garlic and chili flakes is tossed in with the salad for a lovely treat! - 119.426
Bulgur Wheat Salad (low Cholesterol) By Tarla Dalal
This is a simple yet different way of adding a nutritious cereal like bulgur wheat to your meals. Being loaded with high fiber and nutrient dense veggies and dressed with low fat curd dressing, this salad is, by all means, one of the best-suited salads for... - 116.538
Potato And Chana Salad By Tarla Dalal
Boiled potatoes and chana taste delicious in this tangy, chatpata salad! This is very easy and quick to make and a great recipe to eat between meals. - 111.663
Unique Moong Dal Salad
1. In a shallow bowl, mix all the ingredients well with a spoon. Let it sit in the fridge for half an hour.
2. Serve the salad on a bed of lettuce. - 109.39
Bean Salad - Fresh, Healthy And Spicy
1. In a pan, heat extra virgin olive oil. Add in the onion, garlic and bell pepper. Sauté for a few seconds and season with turmeric powder.
2. Add in the tomato and season with salt and pepper, followed by kidney beans, some water and vinegar. Check... - 109.301
Just one bite of this mouthwatering salad is all you need to know that raw veggies aren't unpalatable. This yummy Indian style salad melds in fresh, raw veggies with delicious lime and coriander dressing that tots up as a perfect accompaniment with your meals. - 107.93
Soybean Salad / Healthy Salad / Indian Salad
How to make Soya Bean Salad? Very easy salad recipe for summer using soya beans. Salad recipe Indian style. Very healthy, quick and nutritious recipe for veg salad with Indian food. - 96.7287
Chickpea Salad / Chana Masala Variation
Fed up eating chickpea curry or chole masala? How about eating healthy and nutritious chickpea salad?
This is not only a great summer salad but also goes really well with BBQ dishes and other entrees. - 85.1089
1) Soak beans overnight.
2) Make tamarind pulp.
3) Boil beans with turmeric, green chillies and all the spices until soft.
4) Take a wok and heat oil. Add mustard seeds and asafoetida to it.
5) Then add ground onions, ginger and garlic.... - 47.4036
Curried Rock Lobster Salad
1. In a large pan, bring 1-1/2 quart of water to a boil and add one teaspoon salt water to the pan
2. Add the lobster tails to the pan and bring to the boil. Simmer this on low for 7 minutes if the lobster tails are frozen and for five minutes... - 46.5226
Curried Salad Succotash
1) Into a 2-cup measure, drain off the liquid from corn and lima beans.
2) In a bowl, mix together corn, lima beans, onion, celery, green pepper, and pimiento.
3) In a medium saucepan, place together 1/2 cup of the vegetable liquid,... - 45.3277
To make saffron sugar, grind sugar, saffron, cardamom pods to very fine powder in dry grinder, keep aside.
To make chakka, drape muslin over sieve, spoon yogurt in centre of cloth, draw four corners together, secure with string, set aside to drain overnight... - 44.6797
Banana Curried Salad
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Cut bananas into 1/2-inch slices.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon lemon juice over banana slices.
In a large bowl, combine rice, celery, raisins, peanuts, pimiento and... - 43.7727
Curried Chicken-rice Salad
Enjoy a refreshing Curried Chicken-Rice Salad that is truly delicious. A healthy salad made with chicken and rice is very simple to prepare and makes everyone want it again-n-again. - 42.7788
Curried Sea Food Salad
1) Chill the shrimp and tuna.
2) To the chilled meat, add the olives and celery.
3) Blend together the lemon juice, curry powder, mayonnaise and Bon Appetit.
4) Add the mixture to the tuna mixture. Toss lightly.
5) In water, soak the parsley flakes for... - 42.5343
Curried Haddock Salad
Mix together curry powder and finely chopped onion.
Fry in butter until soft.
Put onion, curry powder and chopped apple into mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
Arrange on lettuce leaves and pour over curried mayonnaise sauce.
Garnish with watercress,... - 41.3779
Curried Picnic Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Separate whites and yolks of hard-cooked eggs; chop whites and add to potato mixture.
Toss mixture lightly and chill.
Mash 2 of the yolks; blend in curry powder, sour cream, mayonnaise, and 2 teaspoons lemon juice.
Pour over... - 41.263
Put the chickpeas and potato in a bowl.
Roast the pomegranate seeds and grind in a spice grinder.
Mix the seeds with sugar, lemon juice, coriander, garam masala and chilli powder.
Then pour over the chickpeas; mix well.
Garnish with onion and coriander.
Serve... - 40.6616
Yogurt Curried Salad
In a frying pan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add onion and curry powder; cook, stirring, until onion is limp.
In a bowl, combine sugar, gelatin, ginger, and stock base.
Stir in vinegar and water; let stand for 5 minutes to soften gelatin.
Add gelatin... - 39.4846
Curried Sikh Salad
Drain pork and beans very well.
Rinse with cold water.
Place in a large bowl together with cooked, cooled rice and chopped onion.
Fold in mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and pepper.
Mound evenly on a shallow platter.
Sprinkle toasted... - 38.9388
Curried Pineapple-turkey Salad
Combine curry powder, vinegar, sugar and 1/2 tea- spoon garlic salt in saucepan; heat to simmering.
Drain pineapple; Combine pineapple, curry mixture and turkey, mixing lightly.
Add onions, celery, green pepper and mayonnaise, tossing... - 38.7468
Curried Turkey Salad In Brioche
Combine turkey and apple in medium bowl.
Blend together mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, curry powder, onion and salt and pepper.
Add to turkey and toss to blend.
Mix in green onion and parsley and toss lightly.
Cover bowl and chill until ready to... - 38.6827
Curried Potato And Yogurt Salad
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling water to cover just until tender. Drain.
2. In a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and saute for 1 minute. Off the heat, add cayenne, curry powder, ginger, allspice, and orange zest and stir to blend with... - 37.7428
Curried Picnic Salad
Combine diced cooked potatoes, green onions, eggs, celery seed, salt, and pepper.
Toss lightly and chill thoroughly.
Combine the curry powder, sour cream, mayonnaise, and vinegar.
Pour dressing over chilled potato mixture; toss lightly to mix.
Garnish with... - 36.8063
Curried Turkey Salad With Papaya
Prepare Curry Dressing; set aside.
Combine turkey, celery, and onions; mix lightly with dressing.
Season to taste with salt and red pepper.
Arrange lettuce on 4 dinner plates.
Mound turkey salad on each plate; arrange papaya slices alongside.
Sprinkle cashews... - 35.2104
1. Mix yoghurt, cumin, salt and sugar, chill in refrigerator.
2. Stir in rice bubbles just before serving.
3. Sprinkle on top with paprika and garnish with fresh coriander. Serve cold, not suitable for freezing. - 33.9871
Curried Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Curried Salad recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 33.1642
1. Place the cucumber, tomatoes, onion, carrot, chilli and fresh coriander in a serving bowl, sprinkle with the salt and lemon juice and toss together. Garnish with mint sprigs and serve immediately. - 32.4605
Curried Butterbean Salad
1. Drain the butterbeans from their soaking water, put in a large pan, cover with fresh water and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 1 hour, or until tender but not broken. Drain.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan, add the onions and cook gently for 8... - 31.4214
Curried Lima Salad
1) In a bowl, mix all ingredients evenly excluding watercress.
2) Serve with cress. - 29.9772
This salad brings together American and Indian cuisine together. Use of mayonnaise and Garam Masala and other spices creates this delicious recipe. It tastes great as a side with protein. - 29.9629
This Curried Salad was pretty easy to put together and also tasted awesome. My family was elated after I made this Curried Salad for them. Yours will be too! - 29.5932
Soak horse gram dal whole night. Tie it in a muslin cloth and allow it to sprout. Usually it takes one day. Cook this sprouted dal in pressure cooker adding enough water. Cut onions and tomatoes into small pieces. Heat oil in a pan, add seasonings ... - 25.8537
Indian Chickepea Salad
This recipe is very versatile can be served as a snack, appetizer or a side dish along with some roasted vegetables or chicken if you are a non – vegetarian. - 25.7422
Refreshing Cucumber And Radish Salad
It is a simple summer time salad recipe, that combines the flavors of some really healthy and refreshing ingredients. Try it out to know how exactly it turns out to be. - 25.7032
Mango And Peanut Salad
1. In a bowl, place mango, cucumber, salt, black salt, chat masala and lemon juice, toss to mix.
2. Add peanuts, just before serving.
3. Serve as a side dish with your favorite meals. - 25.2911
Sweet and Sour salad with the goodness of groundnuts with skin and colorful vegetables. Quick and easy to make, does not require too much cooking. - 25.0129
Healthy Sprouts Salad
It is a quick, no cook, delicious and healthy sprout salad. Sprouts are a great source of energy, a perfect breakfast to start your day with. - 22.6319
Koprana Dudh Nl Kachumber
1. Remove thick coconut milk with one cup cold water add all the chopped onions, raw mangoes, ginger, coriander, green chillies and salt in a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
2. If mangoes are not in season add thick tamarind juice.
3. This kachumber is best eaten with... - 21.271
Cachumbar has a bitter taste. The lime juice gives the Cachumbar a tangy and bracing taste. Must have it. - 16.1571
Indian Salad Recipes By Category