- » Indian Rose Milk
Indian Rose Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian rose milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian rose milk recipes.
Rose Flavoured Milk With Ice Cream
1. Pour the rose syrup, milk, water and sugar into a food processor or blender and whisk for about 1 1/2 minutes. Pour into individual glasses and add a scoop of ice cream. Serve immediately. - 24.8221
You May Also Like!
Falooda is a dessert prevalent from the time of Mughal periods in India. Ever since, Indians have relished this rose flavored dessert and have shared it with millions of people. It’s a royal dessert which is full of flavor and expensive, so making it at... - 138.216
Rose Syrup Babas
In India, these delicious babas are called "gulab jamun", meaning "rose balls", because the syrup in which they are soaked is delicately scented with rose water. This recipe originates from the province of Bengal on India's east coast. Bengal is renowned for... - 36.4497
East Indian Rose Pudding
1) In a pan, heat butter.
2) In this, fry the almonds until brown.
3) To this, add raisins and saute them lightly, leaving them soft. Keep aside.
4) Now, in a saucepan, heat milk along with sugar.
5) To this, add farina and mix well.
6) Cook this... - 45.0439
Rose Flavoured Lassi
1. Pour the rose syrup, natural yogurt and sugar into a food processor or blender and whisk for about 1 minute. Add the milk and the water and work for 1 further minute.
2. Pour the lassi into individual glasses and serve topped with ice cubes and fresh rose... - 29.192
Rose Cookies has a delicious taste. Rose Cookies gets its taste from maida mixed with coconut and sugar. Rose Cookies is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 38.7497
Achappam Rose Koekje
1. Wash and soak rice for 2 to 3 hours.
2. Drain well (till nearly dry) and powder. Sieve through a fine sieve.
3. Extract coconut milk from grated coconut.
4. Mix together rice flour, beaten egg, sugar, salt and coconut milk to prepare a medium batte- (like... - 35.7485
Whisk together the ghee, eggs and the condensed milk.
Add the semolina and mix everything else together.
Make a soft dough like a biscuit dough with just enough flour.
Cover with a cling film and chill in the fridge for an hour or so.
Meanwhile make the syrup... - 46.1575
Rose Sandal Or Kewra Syrup
Dissolve the sugar in water over a low fire.
After ten minutes, add milk.
Remove the scum with a spoon.
When the syrup becomes thick, remove from the fire and cool it for two or three hours.
Add any one of the essences.
The amount you need will depend on the... - 28.9908
Perfumed Basmati Rice Swirled With Saffron & Rose Water
In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of water, saffron threads and rose water, if desired.
Cover and set aside.
Rinse rice as instructed, Basic Cooked White Rice
Soak rice in 2 cups of water 30 minutes.
Drain well; reserve soaking water.
In a medium-size... - 43.027