- » Indian Rice Pudding
Indian Rice Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian rice pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian rice pudding recipes.
Homestead Series How To Cook Rice Pudding
Rice pudding has been loved since the ancient times. There was once a time when cooking it was a cumbersome task, but today, with videos like the one you are about to watch, rice pudding is a tasty treat that is simple to make and ready within a few minutes.... - 96.3521
Rice Pudding With Raisins
1 Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl; stir well. Pour into eight 6 oz. custard cups, filling each 3/4 full.
2 Microwave 24 to 28 minutes on 5 (MEDIUM), or until almost set in center. If necessary, remove individual cups as they finish cooking and... - 34.043
Baked Rice Pudding With Raisins
Combine the milk and rice in the top of a double boiler, and cook over simmering, not boiling water, for 2 hrs stirring occasionally.
Then add remaining ingredients, turn into a greased or oiled 1 1/2 qt casserole, and bake in a moderate oven of 350°F for 45... - 29.9387
Arroz Con Dulce
Learn how to make Arroz con Leche (Arroz con Dulce) - a rice pudding made with coconut milk! This easy recipe teaches you step-by-step how to make my favorite desserts for Christmas - 0
You May Also Like!
Kheer / Indian Rice Pudding
Learn how to make Indian Rice pudding (one of the most popular Indian dessert) made using milk, rice, sugar, saffron and green cardamom. - 0
Kheer - Delicious Indian Rice Pudding
Kheer has a great taste. Kheer gets its taste from rice mixed in milk and cream, flavored by sugar. Kheer is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 33.1412
Indian Rice Pudding
1) In about 3 1/4 cups water, boil the rice until the rice is very well cooked.
2) In another pan, heat the milk and sugar and allow the mixture to boil.
3) Lower the heat at once and add in the softened rice and mix well.
4) Further cook over... - 40.8504
Eight Jewel Rice Pudding
Eight Jewel Rice Pudding has a fine taste. Eight Jewel Rice Pudding gets its taste from rice mixed with orange and almonds. Eight Jewel Rice Pudding is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 45.0245
Butter Rice Pudding
1. Combine rice, sugar, cinnamon, butter or margarine, milk and vanilla in 4-cup baking dish.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 20 minutes; stir gently. Bake 20 minutes longer, or till creamy-thick. - 26.1696
In a heavy medium-sized saucepan, combine milk, rice, raisins and sugar.
Bring to a boil, stirring.
Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, stirring often, until the rice is tender and the pudding is creamy, 20 to 25 minutes.
(Stir almost constantly towards... - 34.5094
Sultana Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven.
2) In 1.2 litre ovenproof dish, place the milk, rice and sultanas.
3) Sprinkle nutmeg over the milk and rice.
4) Cook in a preheated oven for about 2 hours, until rice is tender.
5) After 40 minutes cooking time,... - 39.4936
Old Fashioned Baked Rice Pudding
1. Put the raisins in a bowl. Add hot water to cover and set aside until the raisins are plumped, about 30 minutes. Drain the raisins.
2. In a heavy medium saucepan, combine 1 quart of the milk with the sugar, salt and vanilla bean (if using vanilla extract,... - 37.7295
Cardamom Flavored Rice Pudding
Cardamom flavored rice pudding is the most basic and most popular dessert throughout India. In this video the Chef has given it his twist and served it in his own style taking this dish to the next level. Try it on and you will love it. - 121.924
Tri-colored Carrot Rice Pudding
Indian rice pudding or kheer as said in the local language is the most frequently made traditional sweet dish festive offering. Tricolored rice pudding laced with carrots and green gram is the tweaked form of this classic dish to mark the Republic Day... - 0
Shahed Chawal Ka Pudding
Mix rice, honey, fruit, rind and essence in a baking dish.
Add eggs and sugar to the milk and whisk well.
Pour over the rice mixture evenly.
Put in a pan of water and bake in a moderate oven for 40 minutes, or till firm.
Chill or serve at room temperature. - 33.4865
Rice Pudding With Cardamom And Saffron
1. Rinse the rice well, put it in a large heavy-based saucepan and add half the milk. Add the cardamom seeds and bring to the boil slowly over a very low heat, stirring occasionally. Cook for about 10 minutes, until all the milk has been absorbed by the rice,... - 39.0428
Indian Rice Pudding Recipes By Category
Indian Rice Pudding Dish: