- » Indian Rice Pudding
Indian Rice Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian rice pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian rice pudding recipes.
Cardamom Flavored Rice Pudding
Cardamom flavored rice pudding is the most basic and most popular dessert throughout India. In this video the Chef has given it his twist and served it in his own style taking this dish to the next level. Try it on and you will love it. - 121.831
Rice & Garlic Kheer
People who are adventurous can try this unusual yet delicious dessert- Rice & Garlic Pudding.
The Garlic gets cooked in such a way that no one can find out that Garlic is being added. Ensure that the garlic is thinly sliced and cooked carefully.
This Pudding... - 48.9745
Rice & Cauliflower Pudding
This Pudding is made out of Rice & Cauliflower. Adding cauliflower is unusual as the florets gets merged with rice and it tastes delicious. - 48.2804
Lemon Cream Rice Pudding
Heat milk in top part of a double boiler.
Stir in rice, cover, and cook over simmering water for 30 minutes, or until rice is tender.
Beat 1/2 cup sugar, the grated rind, juice, salt, and egg yolks together.
Stir in small amount of hot mixture.
Put back in... - 45.0942
Lemon Rice Pudding Brulee
In a small saucepan, bring lemonade and rice to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in lemon peel.
Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
Cool to room temperature.
In a large saucepan, combine 1/3 cup sugar, flour and... - 43.7134
Eight Jewel Rice Pudding
Eight Jewel Rice Pudding has a fine taste. Eight Jewel Rice Pudding gets its taste from rice mixed with orange and almonds. Eight Jewel Rice Pudding is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.339
Rice, Pistachio And Almond Pudding
1) Mix in the cracked rice into 1 cup water and keep aside.
2) In a heavy saucepan, mix the milk and sugar, adding more sugar, if desired, and heat over moderate-high heat.
3) Now add in the cracked rice mix and stir well.
4) When the... - 42.4397
Old Time Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a shallow 2 1/2-quart baking dish, combine the rice, sugar, salt and nutmeg together.
3) Pour in 1 quart milk, place the dish in the oven, then pour in 1 quart of milk.
4) Bake in the preheated oven... - 42.1434
Boil the milk in a thick bottomed pan.(It is better not to do this in a non stick pan as milk becomes brown at the bottom of the pan ) if u do not have a thick bottomed pan use a pressure cooker.
Grind the basmathi rice in the mixer( do not grind it finely.... - 41.9375
Indian Rice Pudding
1) In about 3 1/4 cups water, boil the rice until the rice is very well cooked.
2) In another pan, heat the milk and sugar and allow the mixture to boil.
3) Lower the heat at once and add in the softened rice and mix well.
4) Further cook over... - 41.7887
Ground Rice Pudding
Mix the ground rice and ground almonds together.
Pour into a saucepan and gradually add 600 ml (1 pint) of the milk, whisking continually to prevent any balls forming.
Add the cardamom seeds and cook over a low heat for at least 15 minutes, stirring... - 41.3155
Old Fashioned Baked Rice Pudding
1. Put the raisins in a bowl. Add hot water to cover and set aside until the raisins are plumped, about 30 minutes. Drain the raisins.
2. In a heavy medium saucepan, combine 1 quart of the milk with the sugar, salt and vanilla bean (if using vanilla extract,... - 39.0708
Sultana Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven.
2) In 1.2 litre ovenproof dish, place the milk, rice and sultanas.
3) Sprinkle nutmeg over the milk and rice.
4) Cook in a preheated oven for about 2 hours, until rice is tender.
5) After 40 minutes cooking time,... - 38.3561
Rice Pudding With Cardamom And Saffron
1. Rinse the rice well, put it in a large heavy-based saucepan and add half the milk. Add the cardamom seeds and bring to the boil slowly over a very low heat, stirring occasionally. Cook for about 10 minutes, until all the milk has been absorbed by the rice,... - 37.9018
Firini is a favourite dessert of Muslims,it is a form of plain Custard prepared from Milk and Rice Meal, made from crushed or ground soft Rice, soaked for 12 hours before cooking. - 35.2006
Chawal Ka Malaidar Pudding
Cook drained rice in milk gently till very soft.
Add half the sugar and cook till blended.
Add beaten egg yolks, lemon juice and rind.
Cook over a pot of boiling water till the mixture is creamy.
Pour into an ovenproof dish.
Beat egg whites and remaining... - 34.7178
In a heavy medium-sized saucepan, combine milk, rice, raisins and sugar.
Bring to a boil, stirring.
Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, stirring often, until the rice is tender and the pudding is creamy, 20 to 25 minutes.
(Stir almost constantly towards... - 32.2292
Kheer - Delicious Indian Rice Pudding
Kheer has a great taste. Kheer gets its taste from rice mixed in milk and cream, flavored by sugar. Kheer is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 32.0569
Shahed Chawal Ka Pudding
Mix rice, honey, fruit, rind and essence in a baking dish.
Add eggs and sugar to the milk and whisk well.
Pour over the rice mixture evenly.
Put in a pan of water and bake in a moderate oven for 40 minutes, or till firm.
Chill or serve at room temperature. - 32.0437
Basic Rice Pudding
1. Put the drained rice in a heavy-based saucepan Pour in half the milk and bring to the boil over a moderate heat. Leave to boil gently for 12-14 minutes, until soft (a wooden spoon in the pan helps prevent the milk boiling over).
2. When the rice is cooked,... - 24.8739
Butter Rice Pudding
1. Combine rice, sugar, cinnamon, butter or margarine, milk and vanilla in 4-cup baking dish.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 20 minutes; stir gently. Bake 20 minutes longer, or till creamy-thick. - 24.3149
Walnut And Rice Pudding
1. Soak the rice for about 1 hr and then blend it in to a past in a mixer.
2. Bring the milk to a boil in a pan and once it starts boiling add the blended rice paste
3. Mix well and stir for about 5 to 10 mins. Once the mixture starts thickening then add the... - 19.0417
Tri-colored Carrot Rice Pudding
Indian rice pudding or kheer as said in the local language is the most frequently made traditional sweet dish festive offering. Tricolored rice pudding laced with carrots and green gram is the tweaked form of this classic dish to mark the Republic Day... - 0
Indian Rice Pudding Recipes By Category
Indian Rice Pudding Dish: