- » Indian Red Onion Salad
Indian Red Onion Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian red onion salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian red onion salad recipes.
Indian-style Red Kidney Bean Summer Salad
Summer is the time for light, nutritious, colorful salads which require little or no cooking! This bean salad recipe gives you summer in a bowl! This cold salad is healthy, mildly spiced, vibrant and full of flavors, perfect to accompany your main or good... - 111.929
Soybean Salad / Healthy Salad / Indian Salad
How to make Soya Bean Salad? Very easy salad recipe for summer using soya beans. Salad recipe Indian style. Very healthy, quick and nutritious recipe for veg salad with Indian food. - 0
Tomato And Onion Salad
1. Put the diced onion, tomatoes, carrot and cucumber in a salad bowl. Add the chilli and herbs with salt to taste.
2. Using a fork, gently mix everything together.
3. Sprinkle over the lime juice and, if you wish, garnish with sprigs of mint . - 34.6176
Chopped Onions In Vinegar
Combine all ingredients in small serving bowl.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
To serve: Bring cold serving bowl to table.
This relish can be eaten with nearly all Indian meals. - 34.2534
Kachumber - Indian Salad
1. In a small bowl, add in all the finely chopped and shredded vegetables.
2. Add in the finely chopped cilantro and season it with roasted cumin powder, salt, lemon juice and red chili powder. Toss well.
3. Serve the bowl of kachumber with 2... - 117.036
Red And Green Cabbage Slaw
In salad bowl, combine green and red cabbage, onion, mayonnaise, yogurt, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
Mix well, cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours. - 33.5055
Aloo Raita - Indian Creamy Potato Salad
1. In a bowl beat the yoghurt so that it is a smooth paste. Add the boiled and cubed potatoes, finely chopped red onion, coriander leaves, cumin powder, ginger, garlic and green chili paste, salt and stir it well to combine all the... - 0
1. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook brown rice; drain and cool under running cold water.
2. Drain well after the last rinse.
3. Finely dice onion, pepper and mushrooms.
4. In a bowl, mix together diced vegetables and stir in... - 43.63
Indian Chickpea Salad
1. Put 5 tbsp of the oil into a large pan and add the garlic, chillies and cumin. Warm over a medium heat for 10 mins - take care the garlic doesn't burn. Add the chickpeas, then warm through for 5 mins. Meanwhile, heat the grill to high.
2. Add the tomatoes,... - 37.0634
Indian Summer Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine all the vegetables and mint leaves. Keep aside or in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
2. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, mustard and mayonnaise. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until smooth.
3. Pour in the oil in a... - 40.9626
Indian Peach Salad
This Indian Peach Salad tastes simply awesome ! I tried this amazing peach, bird, and cucumber platter with mint yogurt seasonings with my pasta and the result was mind blowing ! Just taste this Indian Peach Salad yourself and let me know if you like it ! - 39.9249
Indian Beef Curry
Cook the onion in the salad oil until golden, then add the spices, salt and hot sauce and mix well.
Stir in the ground beef and cook until brown.
Add the water and cook until slightly thickened.
Blend in the milk and lemon juice, then remove from heat. - 34.7382
Indian Baked Cauliflower
Cook cauliflower 10 minutes in boiling water.
Combine spices and onions, add tomato paste, tomatoes, sugar, and lemon or vinegar to make sauce.
Dip cooked and drained cauliflower into sauce and place into baking dish or casserole.
Pour remaining... - 43.7793
Kachoomer With Black Eye Beans
1. Ideally the black-eye beans should be soaked overnight; however, as the quantity is very small, you can just boil them in salted water for about 10 minutes, drain off the water and set aside.
2. Place all the prepared vegetables and herbs in a serving dish... - 35.402
Red Pepper Raita
In this recipe, the slight bitterness of the peppers blend perfectly with the sharpness of the yoghurt and the fragrance of the mace. - 24.0259
Just one bite of this mouthwatering salad is all you need to know that raw veggies aren't unpalatable. This yummy Indian style salad melds in fresh, raw veggies with delicious lime and coriander dressing that tots up as a perfect accompaniment with your meals. - 107.658
Capsicum Masala - Indian
Green Pepper is a such a versatile vegetable that you can blend it in way. It goes well in salad, wraps, as a topping, making curry. This one is an easy and simple way of cooking with capsicum. - 0
Indian Chicken Tikka
Indian Chicken Tikka / Murg Tikka is an authentic Punjabi starter and can be made into a main course gravy, called Chicken Tikka Masala. It goes well with Butter Garlic Naan.Try this out and you and your guests will love it. - 0
Indian Spiced Fish Cakes
1. In a saucepan, add potatoes and bring to boil
2. In a large, nonstick pan, dry fry the cumin seeds ffor a few minutes till fragrant; set aside
3. When the potatoes turn soft, drain them, bring back to the saucepan, add the cumin,... - 43.0889
Curried Lamb Indian Style
Soak onion in 3 tablespoons water for 5 minutes.
Heat shortening in a skillet.
Add onions and spices and saute for 5 minutes, or until onions are limp and transparent.
Trim excess fat from the lamb, cut into 1-inch cubes, and add.
Cook lamb until lightly... - 45.1371
West Indian Style Ling
1) In a large saucepan, add in washed beans and enough cold water to soak. Let the water come to a boil for about 2 minutes.
2) Take the pan off the flame. Cover and let the beans soak for about 2 hours.
3) Peel a garlic clove. Drain the beans.
4) Add... - 44.8273
How To Make Indian Chinese Shrimp Pakora
Indian Chinese food is the cuisine brought by Chinese immigrants that settled and still live in Chinese. It's Hakka style is loaded with flavor and is popular all over India. Favorites besides the Shrimp Pakora include Chilli Chicken, Manchurian, Sweet &... - 0
Kofta ( Indian Meatballs )
Mix all the ingredients for meatballs and keep covered in a bowl.
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing in another bowl.
Preparing the koftas takes a little time, so you might as well make yourself comfortable.
If you have a table and chair in your... - 44.1609
Spinach And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Cook the sweet potato in boiling salted water until soft. Drain and slice, then set aside. Boil the carrot slices in the same way, drain and let cool.
2. On a serving plate mix the spinach leaves, sweet potato and carrot slices. Decorate with the red and... - 36.8383
Soak horse gram dal whole night. Tie it in a muslin cloth and allow it to sprout. Usually it takes one day. Cook this sprouted dal in pressure cooker adding enough water. Cut onions and tomatoes into small pieces. Heat oil in a pan, add seasonings ... - 25.5795
Mango And Garbanzo Soondal
What better way to pep up beach side outings than this mango and garbanzo soondal! Ameena is reproducing the typical south indian snack in her kitchen back in Canada keeping up to the traditional cooking style. A must pack dish for beach outings, or you may... - 129.578
Spicy Potato And Kidney Bean Salad
1. Scrub the potatoes, halve them and boil them in salted water until soft but not mushy. Remove from the heat and leave in the water, covered.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the yoghurt, fromage frais and garlic. Gradually add salt to taste, the crushed red... - 36.3083
Mung Bean Salad
Combine the beans and water in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling over high heat.
Reduce to low and boil about five minutes, or until the beans are tender but not mushy.
Drain and cool.
Add all the other ingredients and toss gently but thoroughly.
Taste and add... - 31.6299
Chora Salad Large Dry Lobia
Chora Salad Large Dry Lobias is one of my favorite. The caroot, capscium, tomato and lime gives the Chora Salad Large Dry Lobias a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 38.1215
Chicken Rice With Yogurt Salad
Home cooked chicken rice with yogurt salad is divine and with the simple steps of this video, you won't realize that you are making it for the first time. It is a good meal for family get togethers. A better quality video and audio would have doubled the... - 104.824
Black Chana Salad
1. In a medium bowl, mix together lemon juice, green chili, ginger, red chili powder, cumin powder, black salt, dry mango powder, salt and chaat masala.
2. Add in the onion, tomato, green pepper and black chana. Toss well all the... - 0
Cucumber & Tomato Chaat Salad
This Indian salad punches up a meal with its tart and tangy taste and its crisp, crunchy texture. It makes an ideal partner to dal, naan, raita, and curry dishes. Or serve it alongside western favorites - roast chicken, barbecued ribs, or chili con carne. It... - 35.9972
Summer Salad Sandwiches
1.In a large bowl, combine onion, cucumber, red bell pepper, and tomato.
2.Put salami and cheese in bowl. Toss it well.
3.Add basil, sea salt, pepper, sherry vinegar, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil to it. Mix it well.
4.Spoon mixture... - 123.488
Fresh And Spicy Quinoa Salad
Health watchers, this Fresh and Spicy Quinoa Salad is for you guys. It is high in protein and has a great flavor from the garlic and chilies. You get extra protein from the beans. Take a look at this video and try it out and it will boost your energy level. - 132.34
Curried Turkey Salad With Papaya
Prepare Curry Dressing; set aside.
Combine turkey, celery, and onions; mix lightly with dressing.
Season to taste with salt and red pepper.
Arrange lettuce on 4 dinner plates.
Mound turkey salad on each plate; arrange papaya slices alongside.
Sprinkle cashews... - 35.005
1. Drain the chickpeas. Dry-roast the cumin and coriander seeds in a non-stick pan, then crush them lightly with a pestle and mortar.
2. Make the dressing: in a small bowl, mix all the ingredients and set aside.
3. Mix all the remaining salad ingredients in a... - 40.2096
Sweet And Tart Rice Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Mix vinegar, sugar salt and red pepper .
Gently stir into rice mixture.
Cover and chill well.
Line serving dish with lettuce and mound rice in center .
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with shrimp. - 39.5293
IF USING dried chickpeas, place in medium pan.
Cover with water and oil.
Bring to the boil, partially cover and cook on medium heat 2 1/2 hours or until tender.
(Chickpeas will cook in about 30 minutes in a pressure cooker.)
1.Pour chickpeas into... - 45.3644
Dalia Black Bean Salad
Bring dalia and 500 ml water to a boil in a covered saucepan.
Simmer for 10-12 minutes until excess liquid is absorbed.
Let the dalia cool, then fluff with a fork.
Scrub and wash the orange, then grate the rind.
Cut the remaining orange in half and squeeze... - 34.4486
Sweet Corn Salad..
You don't want to over bear the flavor of the fresh corn - just enough to enhance the flavor.
* To make chiffonade: Stack basil leaves, then cut across the stack to make small "ribbons."
Scrape the corn kernels from the ears of corn by using a sharp... - 40.9458
Soya Bean Salad
1 In a bowl, soak the soya beans in water for 2 to 3 hours.
2 Drain well and discard the water.
3 In a bowl, add the soya beans along with turmeric powder and salt.
4 Mix well.
5 Keep refrigerated overnight or for 6 to 8 hours.
6 ... - 43.113
Tandoori Chicken With Radish Salad
1. Skin the chicken and cut it into 8 pieces. Using a sharp knife, make 2 deep slashes in each piece without cutting right through, to allow flavours and heat to penetrate the flesh.
2. Pour the low-fat yoghurt into a large bowl. Add the ginger, garlic,... - 35.2844
Spiced Up Egg Salad Wrap
Spiced Up Egg Salad Wrap is an easy to make and yummy breakfast recipe. Chef Nikko develops the dish very tastefully by using wraps instead of bread of baguette. A little spice to the eggs is what is innovative. Most of us eat eggs for breakfast, so this... - 89.7104
chickpeas 1 tin (boiled one) mix with 1 tspn red chilly and keep a side. Grate carrot & mango.cut Onion & tomato into small pieces and also coriander leaves. In a bowl mix all the items together except chickpeas. also add one tspn lime juice & one tspn chaat... - 26.9609
Set the prepared aubergine and onion dice to one side.
Heat the oil in a medium-sized saucepan and fry the onion seeds for about 30 seconds before adding the curry leaves, dried red chillies and garlic cloves.
Fry these for another minute, lowering the heat,... - 44.9481
Masala Sweet Corn Raita
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat and fry the onion seeds, chillies and onion for about 1 minute.
Add the sweetcorn, then the chilli powder, ground coriander and salt.
Fry for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Once all the liquid... - 41.2494
Hostel Style Bhel Puri
wanna fresh ur mood...having boring tasteless life...interested in having smthing CHAAATPAATAA...& YUM..YUM..YUMMY...smthing simplicity in making anytime anywhere..wanna enjoy ur holiday in unique STYLE..lets try our RCEW STYLE...as we say "HOSTEL STYLE BHEL... - 46.6755
Mango Tomato Raita
1. Peel mangoes and discard pits.
2. Cut the mango into 1/4-inch dice.
3. In a bowl, fold in mangoes with tomatoes, onion, and jalapeno.
4. In a separate bowl, blend yogurt and garam masala.
5. Mix fruits with the mango mixture.
6.... - 47.6805
The summer capital of the British Raj in India, Simla, is nestled in northrrn India's Himalayas. This salad combines tomatoes, peppers and onions in a particularly refreshing dish which makes an ideal starter for a summer meal. People who are watching their... - 33.6926
1) In a large bowl, add the celery, cucumber, cabbage, carrot, green onion and lettuce, toss well to mix.
2) Place the sliced green pepper, avocado and tomato on top.
3) Pour over any dressing of your choice and sprinkle with the alfalfa sprouts and... - 42.5224
Mixed Salad With Sweet Corn
1. Line a salad bowl with the radicchio and iceberg lettuce leaves. Sprinkle the celery, spring onion and cucumber over the top. Make a circle around the edge with the diced beetroot.
2. Mix together the sweetcorn and peas and arrange them in the centre of... - 33.6047
Sweet Potato-wild Rice Salad
1. Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add rice,- cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. Combine sweet potato and 1/2 teaspoon oil in a bowl, tossing well to coat. Arrange sweet potato in a... - 34.3761
Curried Chicken Salad
Spread almonds in a shallow baking pan and toast in a 350° oven until golden (about 8 minutes).
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic salt, mustard, curry powder, pepper, lemon juice, and chutney.
Add chicken, celery, onions, and apple; stir... - 38.9011
Tandoori Shrimp Salad With Curry Vinaigrette
Prepare the Tandoori Shrimp.
Meanwhile, prepare the vinaigrette by whisking together all ingredients.
Toss the salad greens with 1/4 cup of the vinaigrette.
Mound the lettuce on serving plates.
Top with Tandoori shrimp, tomatoes, carrots and celery.
Drizzle... - 37.8849
Lentil Rice Salad
1) Wash the lentils well and drain them.
2) In a saucepan, with the uncooked lentils combine 2 cups of water.
3) Bring to boiling and reduce heat.
4) Simmer, covered and cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Add rice and simmer for 15 minutes more.
6) Remove... - 47.2914
Lentil Salad With Summer Squash
1 To prepare the salad: In a medium-size saucepan, bring the water to a boil over moderately high heat. Add the squash and cook for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the squash to a colander, rinse under cold water, and drain... - 36.8714
Grilled Chicken And Lentil Salad
1. Pound chicken gently to flatten to an even thickness. Place in a shallow dish just large enough to hold it in a single layer.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, orange juice, mustard, orange zest, cumin, salt, pepper, garlic, and olive oil. Pour... - 34.4845
Banana And Rice Salad With Curry Dressing
1) Take a salad bowl and mix together pepper, onion, bananas, rice and coconut in it.
2) In a screw-top jar, shake well sugar, salt, curry powder or paste, lemon juice and oil to mix.
3) Pour this dressing over the salad and toss well with two forks or... - 43.896
Banana Leaf Wrapped Fish With Salad
If you are visiting India, make sure to taste the fish dishes of the country. Someone has rightly said that this country is a land of fish and rice. Here in this video also, the chef tells how to make delicious steamed fish which goes along well with salad... - 109.307
Grilled Swordfish And Avocado Salad Bata Style
1. Place the fish in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of the lemon juice, the lime juice, vinegar, chile salsa, onion, minced coriander and salt. Let marinate at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes.
2. Light the charcoal or... - 37.3399
Garlic Chicken And Vegetable Slaw
1) In your food processor, add soup, vinegar, yogurt, sugar, salt and pepper. Blend all the ingredients to a smooth consistency. Keep it aside.
2) Take a large bowl, to combine green cabbage, red cabbage, chicken, tomato, carrot, green... - 44.4205
Napa Cabbage Slaw
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Drizzle with the dressing and toss to coat.
Just before serving, sprinkle with chow mein noodles. - 35.043
Walnut Tuna Stuffed Tomato
1. Use a sharp paring knife to peel the tomatoes.
2. Season them with salt and pepper.
3. Place on a plate, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
4. To make the filling, in a large bowl, flake the tuna and add eggs, onions, celery,... - 46.9965
On a large serving platter place the lettuce leaves.
Put the shrimp around the leaves toward the edge of the platter.
Mix the rice with the vegetables.
Blend the oil, lemon juice, salt, curry and pepper.
Pour into the rice and mix thoroughly.
Place the rice... - 40.6099
Koprana Dudh Nl Kachumber
1. Remove thick coconut milk with one cup cold water add all the chopped onions, raw mangoes, ginger, coriander, green chillies and salt in a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
2. If mangoes are not in season add thick tamarind juice.
3. This kachumber is best eaten with... - 21.0451
Serve these spicy indian prawns hot with phulkas or brown bread. You can eat it with some cold salad on the side. - 0
Rich Lamb Curry
Put the onions, bell peppers and garlic into a large casserole and pour over the oil.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Put the flour, curry powder, thyme, salt and pepper on a plate and mix well.
Roll the cubes of lamb in this mixture a few at a... - 44.5159
Ok! You may believe me or not, but this Indian roti is so tasty that you might end up asking for more! Yes, richly flavored and made using wholewheat flour, this Thalipeeth is also a healthy dis to serve. Although a little time consuming, this Indian roti is... - 47.3205
Curried Couscous Salad / Easy Couscous Salad
Learn how to make this healthy, nutritious warm curried couscous salad. Great appetizer and quick meal. Perfect for picnic lunches, potluck parties and you can make it as spicy or mild as per your liking. - 0
The Perfect Vegetarian Dinner For Two
Want to enjoy a perfect dinner for two at home? Try simple and nutritious prepared squash curry with rice and salad. Easy detailing by Bhal Dave can help you to make this delicious meal in minutes. - 76.1972
Chicken In Yogurt Curry
Heat the oil in a large heavy-based frying pan or saucepan over medium heat.
When hot, add the onions, chiles, and cloves, and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions brown.
Add the chicken and ginger and stir continually until the meat is seared on all... - 36.034
Tangy Tomato Chutney
This is a tangy spicy chutney that goes well with dosa, idly or as a dip with chips or fries, etc. This can be used to dress salads and used in gravies of curries also. It is a very easy-to-make recipe. - 0
Tandoor Chicken is north indian delicious dish. Speicially great for chrismas holiday holi. - 45.1761
Tandoori Weber Chicken
PLACE MARYLANDS in a non-metal dish; rub with salt and garlic.
1.Combine lemon juice, yoghurt, garam masala, pepper and turmeric in a jug.
Add food colouring to make the marinade a bright orange-red colour.
Pour over the chicken, and coat evenly with the back... - 45.3291
Spicy Tandoori Chicken
Tandoori chicken is a an indian preparation of chicken cooked with a medley of spices. Flavored with red chilies, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, ground cumin and coriander along with others, the tandoori chicken is marinated with the spices and yogurt with... - 49.6698
Boiled Egg Masala
Egg masala, also known as egg curry, can be made in variety of ways, and is a popular delicacy of North Indian cuisine. Here follows one of the simplest recipes for preparing the dish. - 0
Green Tomato Chutney & Tartar Sauce Fit For A Queen
Looking for some yummy dips and sauces to compliment your snacks? Chef Bhal Dave here explains two different sauces to go with your snacks or salads. Healthy, tasty, and nutritious, these dips and sauces can be easily prepared from readily available... - 77.2534
1. In an electric spice mill blend the chilli, garlic, ginger, lemon juice with the whole spices and the garam masala to a paste.
2. Take a dish in which the chicken portions can fit in a single layer and transfer the spice paste.
3. Stir the yogurt,... - 42.8352
Delicious Dill Pickles And Dill Flavored Moong Dal
Dal chawal is everyone's favorite and combine it with dill pickle to make excellent platter. Bhal Dave shows quick recipes of dill pickle and moong dal. Now you no more have to miss home cooked food! - 85.6517
Potato And Capsicum Curry
This is an easy to make recipe to be served with chapathis. It has the mild heat and sweetness from capsicum with its typical flavor The use of dry mango powder gives and hint of tanginess as well. - 0
If you love tomatoes...........if you love rice.......if you love spicy food........just go for this recipe........you are sure to enjoy!!! - 45.4947
Kadhi is a kind of recipe which can be made in different styles; you can add vegetables, sprouts or pakodas. Base would be the same, but you can play with the ingredients according to your taste and preferences. - 0
Chicken Biryani - Latest Yummy Version
Biryani is one the most flavorful and aromatic rice dish in India. Its a multi step process in which rice and chicken is cooked separately and then cooked with the alternate layers of chicken and rice. Loads of spices and a bit of time consuming but... - 0
How To Make Generic Biryani At Home
Never tried biriyanis at home? With Bhal Dave's easy and simple biriyani cooking method, you will be allured to try it everyday. In 3 simple steps he prepares delicious biriyani in minutes. Just go ahead and try! - 76.7999
1. In a small bowl, marinate lamb with salt and yogurt. Mix well and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. In hot wok, pour oil, drop onion, ginger, garlic, and green chilies. Saute for 4-5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
3. Drop lamb,... - 100.452
Ten Minute Fish Curry
This kerala fish curry is really yummy, totally healthy (not a drop of oil goes into the dish) and it takes only 10 minutes to make! - 0
Chicken Kebab Wraps
In this video Barry returns to the Indian Cookery School Sweet Cumin to be taught how to make delicious chicken kebab wraps. Lovely spiced chicken thigh chunks, sat on a toasted tortilla with mint yogurt and a ton of fresh salad & sweet chilli sauce. They are... - 0
Kerala cuisine boasts of liberal use of coconut in its curries, desserts, etc. This Pachadi also is an easy way to make the traditional pachadi without any cooking involved. - 0
Goan Fish Curry
1) In a food processor or blender, process the garlic, ginger and chillies with 50 ml water into a paste.
2) In a large, deep non-stick saucepan, heat the vegetable oil.
3) Add the mustard seeds and allow to splutter.
4) Lower the heat... - 46.4435
Desi Aloo Chat
Desi aloo chat is the most basic snack in India and is made in every house throughout India. Pratibha shows her version of this snack and she has done it in a very simple way, so why don't you whip up an aloo chat and see how the blend of spices and sauces... - 131.804
How To Make "biryani" Veg/non Veg Type A La 'alpa'
Enjoy biriyani in a way so uncomplicated that this will be the next treat you cook. Biriyanis have always been a treat to most of us, but to cook it the way we liked it was always difficult. This recipe guides you through in a much easy and uninvolved process... - 92.2153
Paneer Mushroom Biryani
Paneer or Cottage cheese and mushroom are a different combination that turn out well when well seasoned and cooked. Here is a recipe to make the interesting Paneer Mushroom Biryani with basmati rice along with cottage cheese and mushrooms. Spicy and colorful... - 109.538
Chicken in Indian style is cooked essentially with spices and sometimes also with other food. Watch Madhura showing how to make Chicken Biryani with lot of South Asian flavors infused in chicken and rice. Best with fresh raita! - 117.064
Quick Asian Noodle Salad
Learn how to make very easy and quick Asian noodle salad using chowmein noodles, carrots, red pepper, green onion, sesame seeds, oil, peanuts and simple dressing. - 0
Easy Chickpea Salad
Fond of chickpeas? Here's a great way to include them in your menu. Watch the chef share her personal favorite recipe to prepare this Easy Chickpea Salad. The recipe makes an excellent side dish and is very very impressive. Do give it a try. - 83.5668
How To Make An Egg Salad Sandwich
Learn how to make simple egg salad sandwich. You can add curry powder for East Indian flavors. This is a fairly simple recipe for anyone craving egg salad sandwich. All you need is eggs, bread and some basic spices. - 0
Spicy Jicama Salad
Learn how to make spicy Jicama fry with very few ingredients. Great side dish and an appetizer. - 0
Mexican Bhel - Fusion Salad
Have you ever tried making fusion bhel? Chef Bhavna uses beans for the curry and tortilas for the bhel. This is a very good combination as she uses Mexican sauces for the Indian bhel. Watch the video for the recipe as it has a different and amazing taste. - 100.419