- » Indian Red Onion Salad
Indian Red Onion Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian red onion salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian red onion salad recipes.
Indian-style Red Kidney Bean Summer Salad
Summer is the time for light, nutritious, colorful salads which require little or no cooking! This bean salad recipe gives you summer in a bowl! This cold salad is healthy, mildly spiced, vibrant and full of flavors, perfect to accompany your main or good... - 110.129
Tomato And Onion Salad
1. Put the diced onion, tomatoes, carrot and cucumber in a salad bowl. Add the chilli and herbs with salt to taste.
2. Using a fork, gently mix everything together.
3. Sprinkle over the lime juice and, if you wish, garnish with sprigs of mint . - 32.6848
Chopped Onions In Vinegar
Combine all ingredients in small serving bowl.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
To serve: Bring cold serving bowl to table.
This relish can be eaten with nearly all Indian meals. - 33.4337
Kachumber - Indian Salad
1. In a small bowl, add in all the finely chopped and shredded vegetables.
2. Add in the finely chopped cilantro and season it with roasted cumin powder, salt, lemon juice and red chili powder. Toss well.
3. Serve the bowl of kachumber with 2... - 118.621
Red And Green Cabbage Slaw
In salad bowl, combine green and red cabbage, onion, mayonnaise, yogurt, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
Mix well, cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours. - 32.496
Aloo Raita - Indian Creamy Potato Salad
1. In a bowl beat the yoghurt so that it is a smooth paste. Add the boiled and cubed potatoes, finely chopped red onion, coriander leaves, cumin powder, ginger, garlic and green chili paste, salt and stir it well to combine all the... - 0
Indian Chickpea Salad
1. Put 5 tbsp of the oil into a large pan and add the garlic, chillies and cumin. Warm over a medium heat for 10 mins - take care the garlic doesn't burn. Add the chickpeas, then warm through for 5 mins. Meanwhile, heat the grill to high.
2. Add the tomatoes,... - 36.7103
Indian Summer Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine all the vegetables and mint leaves. Keep aside or in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
2. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, mustard and mayonnaise. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until smooth.
3. Pour in the oil in a... - 38.4003
Indian Peach Salad
This Indian Peach Salad tastes simply awesome ! I tried this amazing peach, bird, and cucumber platter with mint yogurt seasonings with my pasta and the result was mind blowing ! Just taste this Indian Peach Salad yourself and let me know if you like it ! - 38.8552
1. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook brown rice; drain and cool under running cold water.
2. Drain well after the last rinse.
3. Finely dice onion, pepper and mushrooms.
4. In a bowl, mix together diced vegetables and stir in... - 43.8274
Indian Beef Curry
Cook the onion in the salad oil until golden, then add the spices, salt and hot sauce and mix well.
Stir in the ground beef and cook until brown.
Add the water and cook until slightly thickened.
Blend in the milk and lemon juice, then remove from heat. - 32.3069
Indian Baked Cauliflower
Cook cauliflower 10 minutes in boiling water.
Combine spices and onions, add tomato paste, tomatoes, sugar, and lemon or vinegar to make sauce.
Dip cooked and drained cauliflower into sauce and place into baking dish or casserole.
Pour remaining... - 44.2532
Kachoomer With Black Eye Beans
1. Ideally the black-eye beans should be soaked overnight; however, as the quantity is very small, you can just boil them in salted water for about 10 minutes, drain off the water and set aside.
2. Place all the prepared vegetables and herbs in a serving dish... - 33.0645
Red Pepper Raita
In this recipe, the slight bitterness of the peppers blend perfectly with the sharpness of the yoghurt and the fragrance of the mace. - 25.6723
Curried Lamb Indian Style
Soak onion in 3 tablespoons water for 5 minutes.
Heat shortening in a skillet.
Add onions and spices and saute for 5 minutes, or until onions are limp and transparent.
Trim excess fat from the lamb, cut into 1-inch cubes, and add.
Cook lamb until lightly... - 45.9044
Indian Spiced Fish Cakes
1. In a saucepan, add potatoes and bring to boil
2. In a large, nonstick pan, dry fry the cumin seeds ffor a few minutes till fragrant; set aside
3. When the potatoes turn soft, drain them, bring back to the saucepan, add the cumin,... - 41.2382
West Indian Style Ling
1) In a large saucepan, add in washed beans and enough cold water to soak. Let the water come to a boil for about 2 minutes.
2) Take the pan off the flame. Cover and let the beans soak for about 2 hours.
3) Peel a garlic clove. Drain the beans.
4) Add... - 44.7967
Kofta ( Indian Meatballs )
Mix all the ingredients for meatballs and keep covered in a bowl.
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing in another bowl.
Preparing the koftas takes a little time, so you might as well make yourself comfortable.
If you have a table and chair in your... - 45.6713
Just one bite of this mouthwatering salad is all you need to know that raw veggies aren't unpalatable. This yummy Indian style salad melds in fresh, raw veggies with delicious lime and coriander dressing that tots up as a perfect accompaniment with your meals. - 109.259
Mango And Garbanzo Soondal
What better way to pep up beach side outings than this mango and garbanzo soondal! Ameena is reproducing the typical south indian snack in her kitchen back in Canada keeping up to the traditional cooking style. A must pack dish for beach outings, or you may... - 129.61
Spicy Potato And Kidney Bean Salad
1. Scrub the potatoes, halve them and boil them in salted water until soft but not mushy. Remove from the heat and leave in the water, covered.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the yoghurt, fromage frais and garlic. Gradually add salt to taste, the crushed red... - 33.7103
Spinach And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Cook the sweet potato in boiling salted water until soft. Drain and slice, then set aside. Boil the carrot slices in the same way, drain and let cool.
2. On a serving plate mix the spinach leaves, sweet potato and carrot slices. Decorate with the red and... - 34.337
Mung Bean Salad
Combine the beans and water in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling over high heat.
Reduce to low and boil about five minutes, or until the beans are tender but not mushy.
Drain and cool.
Add all the other ingredients and toss gently but thoroughly.
Taste and add... - 29.8757
Chora Salad Large Dry Lobia
Chora Salad Large Dry Lobias is one of my favorite. The caroot, capscium, tomato and lime gives the Chora Salad Large Dry Lobias a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 36.8709
Chicken Rice With Yogurt Salad
Home cooked chicken rice with yogurt salad is divine and with the simple steps of this video, you won't realize that you are making it for the first time. It is a good meal for family get togethers. A better quality video and audio would have doubled the... - 104.328
Cucumber & Tomato Chaat Salad
This Indian salad punches up a meal with its tart and tangy taste and its crisp, crunchy texture. It makes an ideal partner to dal, naan, raita, and curry dishes. Or serve it alongside western favorites - roast chicken, barbecued ribs, or chili con carne. It... - 37.5705
Fresh And Spicy Quinoa Salad
Health watchers, this Fresh and Spicy Quinoa Salad is for you guys. It is high in protein and has a great flavor from the garlic and chilies. You get extra protein from the beans. Take a look at this video and try it out and it will boost your energy level. - 150.003
Soak horse gram dal whole night. Tie it in a muslin cloth and allow it to sprout. Usually it takes one day. Cook this sprouted dal in pressure cooker adding enough water. Cut onions and tomatoes into small pieces. Heat oil in a pan, add seasonings ... - 28.8072
The summer capital of the British Raj in India, Simla, is nestled in northrrn India's Himalayas. This salad combines tomatoes, peppers and onions in a particularly refreshing dish which makes an ideal starter for a summer meal. People who are watching their... - 35.3187
1. Drain the chickpeas. Dry-roast the cumin and coriander seeds in a non-stick pan, then crush them lightly with a pestle and mortar.
2. Make the dressing: in a small bowl, mix all the ingredients and set aside.
3. Mix all the remaining salad ingredients in a... - 38.2264
Sweet And Tart Rice Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Mix vinegar, sugar salt and red pepper .
Gently stir into rice mixture.
Cover and chill well.
Line serving dish with lettuce and mound rice in center .
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with shrimp. - 37.7441
IF USING dried chickpeas, place in medium pan.
Cover with water and oil.
Bring to the boil, partially cover and cook on medium heat 2 1/2 hours or until tender.
(Chickpeas will cook in about 30 minutes in a pressure cooker.)
1.Pour chickpeas into... - 43.674
Dalia Black Bean Salad
Bring dalia and 500 ml water to a boil in a covered saucepan.
Simmer for 10-12 minutes until excess liquid is absorbed.
Let the dalia cool, then fluff with a fork.
Scrub and wash the orange, then grate the rind.
Cut the remaining orange in half and squeeze... - 32.9522
Soya Bean Salad
1 In a bowl, soak the soya beans in water for 2 to 3 hours.
2 Drain well and discard the water.
3 In a bowl, add the soya beans along with turmeric powder and salt.
4 Mix well.
5 Keep refrigerated overnight or for 6 to 8 hours.
6 ... - 42.8287
Spiced Up Egg Salad Wrap
Spiced Up Egg Salad Wrap is an easy to make and yummy breakfast recipe. Chef Nikko develops the dish very tastefully by using wraps instead of bread of baguette. A little spice to the eggs is what is innovative. Most of us eat eggs for breakfast, so this... - 91.4263
chickpeas 1 tin (boiled one) mix with 1 tspn red chilly and keep a side. Grate carrot & mango.cut Onion & tomato into small pieces and also coriander leaves. In a bowl mix all the items together except chickpeas. also add one tspn lime juice & one tspn chaat... - 28.6619
Set the prepared aubergine and onion dice to one side.
Heat the oil in a medium-sized saucepan and fry the onion seeds for about 30 seconds before adding the curry leaves, dried red chillies and garlic cloves.
Fry these for another minute, lowering the heat,... - 44.2946
Masala Sweet Corn Raita
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat and fry the onion seeds, chillies and onion for about 1 minute.
Add the sweetcorn, then the chilli powder, ground coriander and salt.
Fry for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Once all the liquid... - 40.4947
Hostel Style Bhel Puri
wanna fresh ur mood...having boring tasteless life...interested in having smthing CHAAATPAATAA...& YUM..YUM..YUMMY...smthing simplicity in making anytime anywhere..wanna enjoy ur holiday in unique STYLE..lets try our RCEW STYLE...as we say "HOSTEL STYLE BHEL... - 48.345
Mango Tomato Raita
1. Peel mangoes and discard pits.
2. Cut the mango into 1/4-inch dice.
3. In a bowl, fold in mangoes with tomatoes, onion, and jalapeno.
4. In a separate bowl, blend yogurt and garam masala.
5. Mix fruits with the mango mixture.
6.... - 46.074
1) In a large bowl, add the celery, cucumber, cabbage, carrot, green onion and lettuce, toss well to mix.
2) Place the sliced green pepper, avocado and tomato on top.
3) Pour over any dressing of your choice and sprinkle with the alfalfa sprouts and... - 40.2616
Mixed Salad With Sweet Corn
1. Line a salad bowl with the radicchio and iceberg lettuce leaves. Sprinkle the celery, spring onion and cucumber over the top. Make a circle around the edge with the diced beetroot.
2. Mix together the sweetcorn and peas and arrange them in the centre of... - 32.1306
Sweet Corn Salad..
You don't want to over bear the flavor of the fresh corn - just enough to enhance the flavor.
* To make chiffonade: Stack basil leaves, then cut across the stack to make small "ribbons."
Scrape the corn kernels from the ears of corn by using a sharp... - 42.7843
Sweet Potato-wild Rice Salad
1. Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add rice,- cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. Combine sweet potato and 1/2 teaspoon oil in a bowl, tossing well to coat. Arrange sweet potato in a... - 32.092
Curried Chicken Salad
Spread almonds in a shallow baking pan and toast in a 350° oven until golden (about 8 minutes).
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic salt, mustard, curry powder, pepper, lemon juice, and chutney.
Add chicken, celery, onions, and apple; stir... - 37.4116
Tandoori Shrimp Salad With Curry Vinaigrette
Prepare the Tandoori Shrimp.
Meanwhile, prepare the vinaigrette by whisking together all ingredients.
Toss the salad greens with 1/4 cup of the vinaigrette.
Mound the lettuce on serving plates.
Top with Tandoori shrimp, tomatoes, carrots and celery.
Drizzle... - 35.6696
Lentil Rice Salad
1) Wash the lentils well and drain them.
2) In a saucepan, with the uncooked lentils combine 2 cups of water.
3) Bring to boiling and reduce heat.
4) Simmer, covered and cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Add rice and simmer for 15 minutes more.
6) Remove... - 49.5587
Tandoori Chicken With Radish Salad
1. Skin the chicken and cut it into 8 pieces. Using a sharp knife, make 2 deep slashes in each piece without cutting right through, to allow flavours and heat to penetrate the flesh.
2. Pour the low-fat yoghurt into a large bowl. Add the ginger, garlic,... - 33.6077
Banana Leaf Wrapped Fish With Salad
If you are visiting India, make sure to taste the fish dishes of the country. Someone has rightly said that this country is a land of fish and rice. Here in this video also, the chef tells how to make delicious steamed fish which goes along well with salad... - 124.5
Grilled Swordfish And Avocado Salad Bata Style
1. Place the fish in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of the lemon juice, the lime juice, vinegar, chile salsa, onion, minced coriander and salt. Let marinate at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes.
2. Light the charcoal or... - 39.0821
Napa Cabbage Slaw
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Drizzle with the dressing and toss to coat.
Just before serving, sprinkle with chow mein noodles. - 33.3866
Curried Turkey Salad With Papaya
Prepare Curry Dressing; set aside.
Combine turkey, celery, and onions; mix lightly with dressing.
Season to taste with salt and red pepper.
Arrange lettuce on 4 dinner plates.
Mound turkey salad on each plate; arrange papaya slices alongside.
Sprinkle cashews... - 32.6032
Green Lentil And Cabbage Salad
1. Rinse the lentils in cold water and place in a large pan with the water, peeled garlic clove, bay leaf and clove-studded onion. Bring to the boil and cook for about 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover the pan, and simmer gently for a further 15-20 minutes.... - 37.714
Mediterranean Lentil Salad
Rinse the lentils.
In a medium saucepan, bring the lentils, water, bay leaves, thyme, and garlic to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, until tender, stirring occasionally.
While the lentils simmer, cover the sun-dried tomatoes with... - 46.946
On a large serving platter place the lettuce leaves.
Put the shrimp around the leaves toward the edge of the platter.
Mix the rice with the vegetables.
Blend the oil, lemon juice, salt, curry and pepper.
Pour into the rice and mix thoroughly.
Place the rice... - 42.3556
Grilled Chicken And Lentil Salad
1. Pound chicken gently to flatten to an even thickness. Place in a shallow dish just large enough to hold it in a single layer.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, orange juice, mustard, orange zest, cumin, salt, pepper, garlic, and olive oil. Pour... - 32.056
Monkfish Salad With Tomato Chutney
For preparing the tomato chutney:
1. In a mid sized saucepan, mix together the tomatoes, onions, peppers, vinegar, honey, ginger, garlic, mustard seeds, and red pepper.
2. Bring the mixture to boil, then lower the heat and simmer uncovered and cook... - 46.1948
Mediterranean Couscous And Lentil Salad
1. Place lentils in a large saucepan; cover with water 2 inches above lentils. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 to 30 minutes or until tender. Drain well; cool.
2. Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan; gradually stir in couscous.... - 33.5299
Ok! You may believe me or not, but this Indian roti is so tasty that you might end up asking for more! Yes, richly flavored and made using wholewheat flour, this Thalipeeth is also a healthy dis to serve. Although a little time consuming, this Indian roti is... - 45.1898
Garlic Chicken And Vegetable Slaw
1) In your food processor, add soup, vinegar, yogurt, sugar, salt and pepper. Blend all the ingredients to a smooth consistency. Keep it aside.
2) Take a large bowl, to combine green cabbage, red cabbage, chicken, tomato, carrot, green... - 44.6937
The Perfect Vegetarian Dinner For Two
Want to enjoy a perfect dinner for two at home? Try simple and nutritious prepared squash curry with rice and salad. Easy detailing by Bhal Dave can help you to make this delicious meal in minutes. - 70.4711
Tandoor Chicken is north indian delicious dish. Speicially great for chrismas holiday holi. - 46.7318
Green Tomato Chutney & Tartar Sauce Fit For A Queen
Looking for some yummy dips and sauces to compliment your snacks? Chef Bhal Dave here explains two different sauces to go with your snacks or salads. Healthy, tasty, and nutritious, these dips and sauces can be easily prepared from readily available... - 70.6674
Kadhi is a kind of recipe which can be made in different styles; you can add vegetables, sprouts or pakodas. Base would be the same, but you can play with the ingredients according to your taste and preferences. - 0
Rich Lamb Curry
Put the onions, bell peppers and garlic into a large casserole and pour over the oil.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Put the flour, curry powder, thyme, salt and pepper on a plate and mix well.
Roll the cubes of lamb in this mixture a few at a... - 43.3672
How To Make Generic Biryani At Home
Never tried biriyanis at home? With Bhal Dave's easy and simple biriyani cooking method, you will be allured to try it everyday. In 3 simple steps he prepares delicious biriyani in minutes. Just go ahead and try! - 75.0692
Serve these spicy indian prawns hot with phulkas or brown bread. You can eat it with some cold salad on the side. - 0
Ten Minute Fish Curry
This kerala fish curry is really yummy, totally healthy (not a drop of oil goes into the dish) and it takes only 10 minutes to make! - 0
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mince all the other burger ingredients and seasoning to taste.
2. Using your hands, mix the ingredients well
3. Shape the mixture into 16 equal sized patties.
4. You can freeze the burgers for upto a month or you... - 44.1874
Chicken In Yogurt Curry
Heat the oil in a large heavy-based frying pan or saucepan over medium heat.
When hot, add the onions, chiles, and cloves, and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions brown.
Add the chicken and ginger and stir continually until the meat is seared on all... - 35.2518
Tandoori Weber Chicken
PLACE MARYLANDS in a non-metal dish; rub with salt and garlic.
1.Combine lemon juice, yoghurt, garam masala, pepper and turmeric in a jug.
Add food colouring to make the marinade a bright orange-red colour.
Pour over the chicken, and coat evenly with the back... - 42.8928
Spicy Tandoori Chicken
Tandoori chicken is a an indian preparation of chicken cooked with a medley of spices. Flavored with red chilies, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, ground cumin and coriander along with others, the tandoori chicken is marinated with the spices and yogurt with... - 48.4379
Desi Aloo Chat
Desi aloo chat is the most basic snack in India and is made in every house throughout India. Pratibha shows her version of this snack and she has done it in a very simple way, so why don't you whip up an aloo chat and see how the blend of spices and sauces... - 131.961
Goan Fish Curry
1) In a food processor or blender, process the garlic, ginger and chillies with 50 ml water into a paste.
2) In a large, deep non-stick saucepan, heat the vegetable oil.
3) Add the mustard seeds and allow to splutter.
4) Lower the heat... - 46.9767
1. In an electric spice mill blend the chilli, garlic, ginger, lemon juice with the whole spices and the garam masala to a paste.
2. Take a dish in which the chicken portions can fit in a single layer and transfer the spice paste.
3. Stir the yogurt,... - 44.4818
Delicious Dill Pickles And Dill Flavored Moong Dal
Dal chawal is everyone's favorite and combine it with dill pickle to make excellent platter. Bhal Dave shows quick recipes of dill pickle and moong dal. Now you no more have to miss home cooked food! - 87.3624
How To Make "biryani" Veg/non Veg Type A La 'alpa'
Enjoy biriyani in a way so uncomplicated that this will be the next treat you cook. Biriyanis have always been a treat to most of us, but to cook it the way we liked it was always difficult. This recipe guides you through in a much easy and uninvolved process... - 65.7627
If you love tomatoes...........if you love rice.......if you love spicy food........just go for this recipe........you are sure to enjoy!!! - 47.1051
Easy Chickpea Salad
Fond of chickpeas? Here's a great way to include them in your menu. Watch the chef share her personal favorite recipe to prepare this Easy Chickpea Salad. The recipe makes an excellent side dish and is very very impressive. Do give it a try. - 85.2595
How To Make An Egg Salad Sandwich
Learn how to make simple egg salad sandwich. You can add curry powder for East Indian flavors. This is a fairly simple recipe for anyone craving egg salad sandwich. All you need is eggs, bread and some basic spices. - 0
Mexican Bhel - Fusion Salad
Have you ever tried making fusion bhel? Chef Bhavna uses beans for the curry and tortilas for the bhel. This is a very good combination as she uses Mexican sauces for the Indian bhel. Watch the video for the recipe as it has a different and amazing taste. - 105.043
Masala Grilled Cod Steaks With Tomato
1. Rinse the cod steaks and pat them dry. Place them in a heatproof dish.
2. In a bowl, mix together the oil, lemon juice, garlic, crushed chillies, chopped coriander, fresh red chilli and salt to taste. Using a pastry brush, spread this mixture all over the... - 34.9548
Tandoori Style Chicken
With tantalizing aroma Tandoori Chicken is definitely one of my hot favorites. It is also one of the best liked dishes in all the Indian Restaurants. Tandoori Chicken is chicken marinated in mixed spices and plain yogurt and can be served as a starter. Try... - 37.0797
1. In a small bowl, marinate lamb with salt and yogurt. Mix well and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. In hot wok, pour oil, drop onion, ginger, garlic, and green chilies. Saute for 4-5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
3. Drop lamb,... - 95.8151
Pour oil into a 5 quart pan and place over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
Stir in salt, curry powder, pepper, ginger, cumin, and red pepper; cook for 1 minute.
Add bay leaves, carrots, beans, bell pepper, cauliflower,... - 40.1221
Corn & Barley Kachumbar
The corn and barley kachumbar is an indian styled salad recipe prepared with barley and fresh vegetables. The cooked barley is tossed with vegetables and flavored simply with roasted cumin, lemon juice and coriander.This is a special low sugar recipe great... - 34.991
Hara Bhara Biryani
1)Wash the basmati rice and soak for 1 hour. Cut the mushrooms in half and set aside.
2)In a pressure cooker heat the oil and fry the red onions till golden brown. Add the bay leaf, cardamon and cinnamon and cumin seeds and stir well... - 0
Roast Suckling Pig
Heat 5 tblsps butter and fry onions till soft.
Put in the liver and kidney and cook till dry.
Grind garlic, ginger, chillies and spices to a paste.
Beat egg nicely.
Mix in the ground paste along with the rest of the filling ingredients.
Have the pig prepared... - 44.6355
Spicy Beef Korma
If you dig on kormas, try this Spicy beef korma in some restaurant. This is a traditional recipe prepared on the occasion of Bakri-eid, a Muslim festival. It is a common and popular dish. This video gives a step-by-step guide on how to make this dish at home. - 113.059
Lamb With Vinegar And Mint
Wipe lamb cubes well.
Put oil in a 10-12 inch skillet and turn the flame on high.
When hot, put in 7 or 8 cubes of meat at a time and brown them on all sides.
As each lot gets browned, remove it with a slotted spoon to a heavy-bottomed pot and cover.
Brown... - 45.3012
Beef And Green Bell Pepper Curry
If 15 minutes is all that you have to cook for unexpected guests, trust Beef and green bell pepper curry recipe to come to your rescue. Easy to cook, this dish is too good to taste. Your guests are definitely going to be pleased. - 118.897
Spicy Chicken Karai
Want to try a delicious chicken preparation which can be made within 20 minutes, try this Spicy chicken karai. It requires marinating the chicken in Indian spices. This video provides a step-by-step instruction for it. Go ahead and indulge your taste buds! - 118.463
High-fiber Gravy Of Kidney Beans & Turnips
Red kidney beans and turnips, cooked together in a velvety gravy, with almost no oil or fat, makes for a very effective and tasty weight-loss recipe. The high fiber content of beans and turnips makes this dish satiating, so that you don't reach out for a... - 0
India Spiced Eggplant
Place whole eggplant in a shallow pan and bake in a 400° oven until very soft (about 50 minutes).
Cut a slit in eggplant and scoop out pulp; discard large seed pockets, skin, and stem.
Coarsely chop pulp; place in a colander to drain.
Heat oil... - 43.7012
Raw Mango Rice Medley
Grind the masala very fine and reserve the water with which you wash the grinding stone or mixie.
Wash the vegetables and raisins.
Place 1 cup ghee in a large vessel and over a medium heat. When hot, add the masala and fry till it becomes red. Add the... - 31.6579
Tahira's Chicken Biryani
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a frying pan heat the olive oil.
3. Add garlic and cook for a couple of minutes.
4. Next goes in the onion and fry them for 5 minutes till golden brown.
5. Drop the boneless chicken in the... - 102.713
Roasted Eggplant And Bajri Na Rotla Part 2
If preparing a meal looks like a giant task for you, then this video will surely amaze you. Chef Bhal Dave prepares healthy, nutritious, and extremely simple lunch for two. Millet Rotis perfectly complements the roasted eggplant curry and makes for a fast fix... - 64.2102
Roasted Eggplant Dinner Part 1
For all the eggplant lovers, nothing can get better than this. Chef Bhal Dave uses fresh eggplants to prepare a toothsome curry that can be relished with rice or flatbreads. Next time you are in a dilemma on what to cook with the eggplants, just try this and... - 66.0456