- » Indian Radish
Indian Radish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian radish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian radish recipes.
Curried Eggplant & Radish Salad
Wanting to prepare a different dinner, easy and quick? Try the spicy curried eggplant garnished with boiled eggs and serve with rice. Team up with radish salad. Try this innovative style of cooking with easy tips from Bhal Dave. - 62.1193
Curried Scallion And Radish With Khichadi
Make your cooking healthy and tasteful without any worrisome hassles by cooking it with Bhal Dave. Recipe guides you through how to make a full Gujrati meal in a snap. Though the course looks long and tedious to make yet with the help of Dave, this can be... - 56.9775
Mooli Ka Parantha
Mooli Paratha, are stuffed Indian bread, which are griddles on hot plate and consumed immediately. North Indian breakfast cannot be imagined without the paratha with butter or curds. - 50.2494
Radish Spicy Balls
Raddish balls is spicy, crunchy balls made in south india. Very similar to chicken or mutton balls, this is made with Raddish. A real substitute for vegetarian spice loving people.. Enjoy crunching!! - 47.5197
Mooli And Carrot Salad
Using the blade that grates very finely in your food processor, grate the mooli and the carrots.
Mix together and set aside.
Wash and cut the cucumber into very thin 5 cm (2 inch) chips.
Place the grated mooli, carrots and cucumber chips in an attractive... - 44.647
Place the mooli, moong dhaal, water, fresh coriander, garlic and ginger pulp in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Cook until the mooli is soft enough to be squeezed by hand.
Drain and squeeze out any excess water from the mooli and dhaal.
Heat the... - 44.5912
Mooli Ka Paratha
Wash ,then skin and grate the radish.
Now add all the ingredients together and about 1/2 tbspn oil in the flour (from flour to salt ).
Knead the dough well .(will not need water as the radish has water content ).
Divide the dough into equal sized balls.
Roll... - 43.8405
Radish Paratha Filling
1 Using a hand held grater or in a food processor, grate the radish.
2 Squeeze out all the water of the radish by gently pressing between your palms.
3 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
4 Add in the grated radish along with all the spices, salt,... - 41.8929
Mooli Sabji Indori
Apply salt to radish and keep for 10 mins., wash well and keep aside.
Heat oil in a karhai, put in baghar, when it is light brown, add radish and stir well.
Cover and simmer till radish is cooked.
Sprinkle salt and gram flour over the radish and fry till... - 41.4987
Savory White Radish
Wash radish, leaves and stems.
Chop radish, leaves and stems into 1/4" pieces.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add green chillies and ginger and stir for 1 minute.
Mix in radish, leaves and stems, spice powders and salt.
Cover... - 41.2563
Wash, scrape and cut the radish into ¼” thick roundels.
Pressure cook the radish with potato cubes, tuvar dal, slit green chilis, and turmeric powder .
Add tamarind pulp, tomato puree or chopped tomatoes , salt and 1 cup water(if too thick).
Boil for... - 41.2357
Grated Mooli Salad
Set the grated mooli aside in a serving dish.
Whisk together the yogurt, sugar, salt, coriander, mint, chopped chillies and water and pour over the mooli.
Heat the oil in a small pan and fry the mustard seeds and curry leaves in the hot oil until they turn a... - 40.4497
Radish And Pepper Raita
1) Trim the ends of the radishes.
2) Slice the radishes.
3) Chop the stalks off the red and green pepper. Deseed the peppers and remove the centre pith.
4) Chop the peppers finely.
5) In a small bowl, add in the radishes and peppers.
6) Mix well.
7)... - 39.0581
In a kadai put oil,when it is hot.
Add mustard seeds,allow to pop
Then add onion,green chillies,curry leaves and fry till they turn to golden brown.
Then add grated radish,salt and fry for 4mins.
When it is mixed nicely and salt is adjusted,
Ready to eat... - 38.5154
Mooli Ka Murabba
1)Take a fresh long white radish peel its skin and cut off top and bottom ends.
2)Chop large pieces and prick with a fork all over.
3)In a pan, boil water and place it in the pan. After two boils remove it and drain.
4)In another pan,... - 37.97
Mooli Stuffed Parathas
1. Rub some fat into the flour, add salt.
2. Add water and prepare a stiff dough.
3. Divide into equal portions and form into balls.
4. Roll out as for chapaties.
5. Grate radish. Remove excess moisture if any. Season.
6. Sprinkle seasoned radish on one round... - 37.4185
Radish Tomato Chutney
1. Wash and grate the radish using a thick grater. Wash and chop the tomatoes. Put them into a thick-bottomed pan.
2. Break the chillies into small pieces, and add to the pan along with the minced ginger and garlic, cumin seeds and salt. Simmer this mixture... - 37.3907
Mooli And Sprouted Moong Cuchumber
1. Wash and chop radish leaves finely. Chop onion.
2. Steam sprouted gram for about 5 minutes.
3. Mix with radish leaves.
4. Add salt and peanut flour.
5. Heat oil, add mustard seeds. When they crackle, pour over the radish and gram mixture.
6. Add lime juice... - 37.1223
Pear & Radish Cabbage Slaw
In a salad bowl, mix together lemon juice and honey.
Cut pears in quarters and trim away stem and core.
Thinly slice fruit crosswise into bowl and mix gently to coat with dressing.
Mound cabbage and radishes onto fruit.
If made ahead, cover and chill up to 2... - 36.6891
Radish Stuffing For Paratha
This Stuffing for parathas is simply exquisite ! Knowing the health benefits of radish, I was asked to eat it as a salad, but I could not digest it raw. SautÃ©ing the vegetable a bit with seasonings and stuffing it in parathas seems to be a great way in... - 35.6923
Tandoori Chicken With Radish Salad
1. Skin the chicken and cut it into 8 pieces. Using a sharp knife, make 2 deep slashes in each piece without cutting right through, to allow flavours and heat to penetrate the flesh.
2. Pour the low-fat yoghurt into a large bowl. Add the ginger, garlic,... - 35.2844
Radish Leaves With Spiced Yogurt
In the West, radish leaves tend to be discarded, although they are actually an interesting green vegetable in their own right. Try this recipe which originates from Indian vegetarian cuisine: radish leaves cooked in a mixture of spices and yoghurt. The... - 34.0961
Grate the cucumber into a medium bowl.
Add radishes and remaining ingredients, stir gently to combine.
Cover and chill for 2 hours or overnight - 31.6462
Cucumber Radish Raita
1. Peel the cucumbers with a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler. Cut them in half lengthwise; scoop out the seeds with a spoon and discard. Cut the cucumbers crosswise into 1/4-inch slices. Put them in a large colander and toss with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Let... - 29.4138
in a bowl add grated raddish,grated carrot, chopped onion,chopped tomato,chopped curry small leaves,green chillees chopped ,hing,coconut,coriander,salt,lime juice mix it with a spoon and fork and serve with chappati,rice,roti - 22.0954
Mooli Ka Paratha
Parathas are quite popularly consumed during breakfast in the Indian cuisine, relished mostly with yogurt and pickle. Most of the parathas are made by stuffing method, which is really a little time consuming. Here we are going to tell you how you can make a... - 0
Refreshing Cucumber And Radish Salad
It is a simple summer time salad recipe, that combines the flavors of some really healthy and refreshing ingredients. Try it out to know how exactly it turns out to be. - 0
Gajar Muli Paratha - Stuffed Carrot Radish Bread
1. Take a bowl and add the wheat or multigrain flour and salt and combine well. Add a mix of ghee and oil or either one of the two. Combine well to get a crumbly mixture of the dough.
2. Squeeze out the water from the grated radish. Use a little... - 0
Radish Recipe, peppery, crunchy radishes are a real spring treat. This healthy radish recipe are an easy way to add spice to your lunches and dinners. - 0
Mooli Paratha - Radish Stuffed Indian Flat Bread
Mooli paratha is a radish stuffed Indian stuffed bread. Parathas can be either stuffed or just plain. Stuffed parathas don’t need any accompaniment to go along with them whereas plain parathas are usually served with any gravy curry or dal. - 0