- » Indian Pomfret Fish
Indian Pomfret Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian pomfret fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian pomfret fish recipes.
Indian Fried Fish
This recipe of Indian Fried Fish is a delightful dish. Watch this video and see how you can make this delicacy at home. The rice flour makes it really crispy. - 125.614
The exotic flavors of Indian cuisine all wrapped into one. A popular Indian dish, the Tandoori Pomfret is all about the Indian condiments and spices that make your fish real delicious. Savor the subtle flavor and juicy taste of the Tandoori pomfret marinated... - 53.9607
Goan Pomfret Fish Curry
Goan Pomfret Fish Curry, is a traditional curry from the western region of India. Not only is this dish famous in Goa, but it has travelled a long way since the time the Portuguese left their colony in India, Goan Fish curry is a very popular dish in the... - 51.5279
The pomfret curry is a delicious seafish curry. Prepared with tomatoes, green chilies and coconut, the pomfret curry is savory and spicy. Cooked together with coriander leaves for garnish, the pomfret curry is best served with rice. - 50.071
Pomfret Machhi No Sas
Heat oil in a patio or broad-based pan.
Fry onions till light brown.
Add rice flour and saute for 1-2 minutes.
Add cumin powder, garlic and chillies and saute for one minute.
Add water and salt.
Mix well and bring to boil.
Add fish and tomatoes, and simmer... - 47.0894
1) Clean pomfret and set aside.
2) Make a paste of coconut, cumin seeds, garlic, ginger, green chillies, coriander and poppy seeds.
3) Soak tamarind and make pulp.
4) Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Fry onions until soft.
5) Now,... - 45.1915
Special Pomfret Curry
1) Clean the fish properly.
2) Now fry the fish and keep aside.
3) Soak tamarind in water for 5 minutes and make pulp.
4) Make a paste of coconut, red chillies, garlic, coriander seeds and ginger.
5) Take a wok and heat oil. First fry... - 44.9465
Pomfret Goa Curry
Mix sliced onion and salt together in a pan and leave for ten minutes.
Add ground spices and mix well.
Add cocum, strained tamarind juice, lime juice and salt and three cups water.
Place pan on fire and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes.
Add coconut milk,... - 44.1023
Assam Pedas Pomfret
Assam Pedas Pomfret ! Wow ! This sour spicy fish dish surely rocks ! I love this with a bowl of steaming bowl of rice ! Try these Assam Pedas Pomfret and let me know if you share my passion ! - 43.1861
Spicy Pomfret Curry
1) Wash the fish nicely.
2) Soak tamarind in water and make pulp.
3) Make paste of all the remaining ingredients and coat the fish.
4) In a pan, heat some oil and shallow fry the fish. Add tamarind pulp and cook until the fish is... - 43.0699
Fried Pakoda Pomfret
1) Mix all the ingredients and make chutney.
2) Make a thin batter of gram flour, salt, turmeric and soda and enough.
3) Cut the head and tail of fish. Clean it properly.
4) Slit the fish half and remove the middle bone. Wash it clean.
5) Make a... - 43.0204
Wash, wipe fish pieces and cover with salt, turmeric and lemon juice.
Heat oil in large frying pan, place fish pieces in it and sprinkle a little maida over them.
Fry till half done, take out pieces and keep aside.
Heat same oil, fry onions till soft, adding... - 42.5994
Hot And Spicy Pomfret
1) Clean and fish.
2) Make a paste of garlic, chillies, ginger, tamarind and coriander leaves.
3) Mix the paste with the spices and coat the fish. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
4) Take a wok and heat oil. Fry the fish until dark... - 42.4002
1) Cut the head and tail of the pomfret. Clean it properly with water.
2) Cut the fish halfway from one side and remove the insides. Wash again.
3) Make a paste of all the ingredients except the eggs.
4) Fill this paste into the fish.... - 41.7753
This is one of the tasty and easy to make fish fry recipe from Mangalore, Karnataka. - 40.2664
1) Clean the fish.
2) Make ginger-garlic paste and mix it with tamarind pulp, salt and spices.
3) Coat fish into the spice paste and set aside for 15-20 minutes.
4) Dredge the fish into rice flour and shallow fry until golden brown... - 39.4918
Pomfret Curry Masala
Marinate fish with salt and turmeric. Keep aside.
Blend coconut with chilli powder, Cumin Seeds, pepper and curd.
Heat oil in a pan; fry chopped onion, stir fry for a couple of minutes.
Add tomato and stir for a couple of minutes.
Add fish and coconut... - 38.4995