- » Indian Plum Chutney
Indian Plum Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian plum chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian plum chutney recipes.
Cut the plums in half, remove and discard the stones.
Chop the fruit roughly and place them in a medium-sized saucepan.
Blend together the ginger, chilli powder, mango powder, ground coriander, cumin, brown sugar, salt, malt vinegar and water together.
Pour... - 40.5963
Indian Plum Sauce(alu Bukhara Ki Chutney)
This delicious Indian plum sauce(alu bukhara ki chutney) is one of its kind. You can enjoy it as a dip or as a spread. Enjoy the mouthwatering flavors of this exotic Indian dish. - 38.099
You May Also Like!
In a heavy saucepan combine the sugar, the vinegar, the gingerroot, the salt, the coriander seeds, and the red pepper flakes and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
Add the tomatoes, the onions, and the raisins and simmer the... - 34.3311
Savory Mint And Coriander Chutney
1) In a food processor, place all the ingredients except the yogurt.
2) Process until the ingredients form a rough paste.
3) Transfer to a serving bowl. You can mix 2 tablespoons chutney into the yogurt and serve in a small serving bowl as a... - 41.2112
Chicken Tikka With Charred Tomato Chutney And Warm Flat Bread
1) Preheat grill pan or indoor electric grill to high.
2) In a shallow dish mix yogurt, curry paste, lemon juice and cilantro.
3) Add chicken tenders and coat evenly.
4) Before eating, put chicken on hot grill and cook for 5 minutes on... - 44.6778
Combine the ingredients and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
Serve in dipping bowls. - 20.1498
Mixed Fruit Chutney
1. Wash, wipe and chop or grate fruit, and measure. You should have 1/2 kg. Add one cup of water and boil in a pan until mushy. Add the sugar and mix.
2. Put the minced ingredients along with the whole spices into a spice bag and add the bag to the pan.
3.... - 38.9222
Oven Baked Cranberry Cardamon Chutney
In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, process orange until finely ground.
In a large ovenproof saucepan, combine orange and juice, jelly and brown sugar.
Cook over low heat until jelly is melted.
Stir in lime peel and juice, cranberries,... - 43.076
Grilled Lamb Chops With Tomato Mint Chutney
1. For the chutney, heat a nonstick skillet. Swirl in the oil, then add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes, bell pepper, a pinch of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Cook, stirring, until the... - 34.2935
Potato & Walnut Cutlet
this is the unique blend of various ingredients that leaves its mild taste in your mouth for hours & the velvety texture makes the people think again & again about it. - 43.9059