- » Indian Patty
Indian Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian patty recipes.
Ragda Petis - Potato Patties With Gravy
1. In a bowl, add the boiled potatoes and mash well using a potato masher.
2. Add in the cumin powder, turmeric powder, amchoor powder, green chilli paste, salt, coriander leaves, mint leaves, cornstarch and chickpea flour. Mix well and combine into a... - 124.525
Indian Patties make a delicious snack! You should surely try out the Indian Patties this afternoon and let me know if you agree with me! - 37.7153
Indian Potato Patties
Boil potatoes in salted water, skin and mash Soak the bread in water and squeeze out well.
Chop coriander leaves (dhania) and green chillies (optional or a pinch of cayenne) and mix all ingredients together.
Make into balls and flatten... - 32.225
You May Also Like!
Indian Bread Patties
A very popular Maharashtrian snack food. Perfect for rainy, cold weather with garma garam chai. Tastes just fantastic! - 113.75
Aloo Tikka - Potato Patties With A Twist
The famous Aaloo Tikki is a great snack. However, I have added sweet potatoes to it to give it a different flavor. Also I steam the potatoes in order to keep all the nutrients. Try this very simple way of making this snack that you will love. - 22.4318
Dal Patties has a Unique taste.The Garam Masala and Vinegar gives the Dal Patties Excellent taste. - 33.1294
Poached Chicken Potato Patties
1. Cut the potatoes into equal halves and boil them.
2. Boil the chicken similarly.
3. With a potato masher, mash the boiled potatoes after skinning them until they attain a very soft texture.
4. Add red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder,... - 109.008
Chana Dal And Spinach Patties
Looking for a spicy and mouth watering snack? We've got one right here for you. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this Chana Dal and Spinach Patties. This is certainly worth trying. - 89.2288
Mumbai Ragda Patties
Mumbai Ragda Patties is one of the most popular street food in Maharashtra. The dish consists of two parts, Ragda is prepared with white peas and Patties is made of potatoes. This dish makes for a great snack and is savored by all age groups. Watch the video... - 117.225
Chutney (Green chutney) :
1. Clean the bunch of coriander leaves and pudina and put it in the blender.
2. Then put curd, green chillies, salt and blend them into a fine paste.
Red garlic chutney :
Take a blender and put red chilli powder, garlic flakes and... - 42.8016
Combine potatoes, onion, seasonings, peas and parsley in a large bowl. Add tofu and flour. Use a little additional flour, if necessary, so patties will hold their shape.
Form into 8 to 10 patties. Place on generously oiled baking sheets and bake at 375° F.... - 31.4204
Potato Patties (aloo Ki Tikiya)
Two hours before dinner, boil the potatoes in their jackets.
While potatoes are boiling, drain split peas.
Then boil them in a 1-2-quart pot with 3 cups cold water and 1/2 teaspoon salt for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and drain in a colander or strainer,... - 43.2616
Indian Patty Recipes By Category