- » Indian Parsley
Indian Parsley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian parsley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian parsley recipes.
Parsley Egg And Ham Roll
1) Blend the eggs, milk, parsley flakes, salt, and pepper together.
2) In a 9 or 10 inch skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter and pour the egg mixture. Gently stir over a low heat until the eggs are firm.
3) Spread the mixture over large slices of... - 33.3009
Oysters A La Indian
Oysters a la indienne is a cooked oysters recipe made along with bacon. Savory and herbed with parsley, the oysters a la indienne has a gravy made with chutney sauce. Served with or over rice, the oysters a la indienne is incredibly savory and a hit at... - 31.5223
Fresh Green Chutney With Chinese Parsley And Yogurt
Put the parsley and chili in the container of an electric blender with 3 tablespoons of water and blend until you have a smooth paste (you may need to push the parsley down a couple of times).
In a nonmetallic bowl, combine the yogurt, salt, pepper, cumin,... - 39.1193
Sweetbreads With Chinese Parsley
Soak the sweetbreads in ice water for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, peel the onions.
Slice one into fine rings and halve the rings: Set aside.
Chop the other onion coarsely.
Put the chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in container of electric blender, add 3 tablespoons of... - 43.5113
Shrimp With Peas And Parsley
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Wash under cold running water.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Place the garlic and ginger in the container of an electric blender, along with 3 tablespoons of water.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth... - 46.6057
Parsley Mushroom Rice
1. Mix all ingredients except mushrooms, parsley and cheese in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 7 minutes.
2. Stir in mushrooms. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until rice is tender and water is absorbed, 4 to 6... - 29.9354
Parsley Mushroom Rice
1. Mix all ingredients except mushrooms and parsley in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 7 minutes.
2. Stir in mushrooms. Cover tightly and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Stir in parsley. - 30.1111
Curry And Parsley Chicken
In paper or plastic bag combine bread crumbs, parsley, curry powder, onion salt, salt, and ginger.
Combine slightly beaten egg and water.
Coat chicken pieces with flour, then dip in egg mixture.
Shake chicken pieces in crumb mixture, a few at a time, to coat... - 41.7786
Melt the margarine, add the curry powder and pepper.
Brush the cutlets with the mixture and broil as usual.
Garnish with watercress or parsley. - 21.5955
North Indian Coleslaw
I really liked this North Indian Coleslaw. North Indian Coleslaw is one recipe which you cannot resist making again and again. A good one! - 28.5585
Prawn With Spicy Indian Cheese Sauce
1. Prepare the sauce as directed. Heat oil and saute prawn pieces for 5 minutes.
2. Pour sauce and mix well. Reduce heat and bring to the boil. Stir all the time.
3. Remove from heat and serve with boiled rice and steamed vegetables. Garnish with chopped... - 28.9446
1. In large skillet, in butter, saute garlic and onion until golden.
2. Toss scallops with flour, seasoned salt, and curry powder. Saute with onion and garlic until golden.
3. Stir in milk; bring to boil; simmer a few minutes, or until scallops are just... - 27.5806
Rice East Indian
1. Mix the rice with the coconut and almonds.
2. Arrange mounds of rice in the center of 4 hot serving plates. Arrange some of the sliced chicken around each mound.
3. Sprinkle the rice with paprika for color and garnish with parsley and olives. - 29.8731
Indian Rock's Curry Mushroom Soup
Satiated with nutrients, Indian Rock's Curry Mushroom Soup serves perfect for those on a nutritious diet. Indian Rock's Curry Mushroom Soup is a cheap, spicy and healthy warming dish which can be spotted on almost every cook€™s gamut and takes a top place... - 45.7574
Indian Cauliflower Saute
Trim any leaves from the cauliflower and remove the thick core with a sharp knife.
Place the cauliflower and 3 tablespoons of the water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 9 minutes, or... - 41.5945
Indian Spiced Vegetable Salad
Scrape the okra and cut into 1 cm (1/2 inch) pieces or dice zucchini.
Mix the tamarind pulp or lemon juice with the water.
Peel and dice the potato, finely chop the onion, crush the garlic.
Heat oil in a large saucepan and saute the spices for a minute, then... - 46.4569
Indian Style Courgettes
1) In a saucepan, add oil and heat.
2) Mix in the shallots and stirring occasionally cook for 5 minutes without browning.
3) Mix in the tomatoes, garlic, ginger and chilli powder.
4) Allow to boil, then simmer uncovered for 20 minutes till the mix... - 44.4629
Crusty Mushroom Toast
Crusty Mushroom Toast tastes nice. Crusty Mushroom Toast should be tried by mushroom lovers. Crusty Mushroom Toast tastes better with sauce and cheese. - 43.6181
1. In a large stock pot or kettle, fry chopped bacon until golden.
2. Add onions and apple to the drippings and sauté till golden and soft.
3. Blend in the curry powder and sauté till it starts to foam
4. Gradually pour in the milk and stir till... - 47.102
Super Curried Eggs Indian Style
Hard-boil the eggs for 10 minutes.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and saute the onion and garlic.
Add the curry powder, tomato paste, water, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Stir all these ingredients together.
Allow the mixture to cook over a low heat until it... - 40.868
Indian River Soup
1. In a heavy 2-quart pan add in tomatoes, carrot, onion, bay leaf, lemon peel, and peppercorns.
2. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 8 minutes very gently.
3.Into a clean pan strain.
4. Throw away the solids.
5.Add in the chicken stock.
6. Place... - 45.9626
Place the lamb in a bowl with the coriander, cardamon, poppy seeds, cinnamon, cloves, salt and pepper, ginger and garlic.
Mix well then add the yogurt.
Leave lamb to marinate in this mixture for several hours, in a casserole.
Heat the butter, fry the chopped... - 46.1088
1. Mix together dry spices and sugar.
2. Add vinegar and salad oil and blend well by shaking in a bottle.
3. Blend in sieved yolks of the hard-boiled eggs.
4. Add finely chopped green pepper, chopped pickled beetroot and chopped parsley.
5. Mix well and chill... - 37.7369
Indian Style Lentil Meatballs
1) Into a saucepan, add in the lentils. Cover them with enough water and let boil.
2) Cover and cook on low flame for 15 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, add in the minced beef. Next, add in the onions and chillies alongwith the cumin, salt and pepper.
4)... - 45.8937
East Indian Curried Turkey
Melt margarine in large skillet; add onion and green pepper.
Saute until tender; stir in flour until smooth.
Add stock and mushrooms.
Mix turkey, apple, water chestnuts, pimento, parsley, curry powder, salt and pepper.
Add to flour mixture; stir well.
Heat... - 34.0373
1) In a bowl, add eggs, salt and pepper and beat well.
2) In a fry pan, add butter to melt.
3) Add curry and combine thoroughly.
4) Add crabmeat and sauté for few minutes.
5) Pour in the beaten egg and scramble with the crabmeat.
6)... - 39.8232
Rice Pilaf With Indian Spices
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Over medium heat, saute the almonds, garlic, pepper flakes and fennel seeds in the hot oil for 3 minutes.
3) To this, add the stock, rice, carrots, peppers and bay leaf.
4) Bring this mixture to a boil and... - 45.2536
Indian Style Split Pea Soup
Place ham hock in a deep pan and cover with the 2 quarts water.
Bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
Drain and save liquid.
Add peas, onion, and liquid to ham hock.
Cover and simmer until peas are soft, about 1 1/2 hours.
Remove ham hock, discard... - 40.7304
Saute Of Shrimp With Fragrant Indian Spices
In a small, dry skillet over medium-high heat, toast cumin and coriander seeds, shaking the pan, for 30 to 40 seconds, or until fragrant.
Let cool and crush with the bottom of a heavy pan.
In a large heavy skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add shrimp... - 42.3671
West Indian Style Ling
1) In a large saucepan, add in washed beans and enough cold water to soak. Let the water come to a boil for about 2 minutes.
2) Take the pan off the flame. Cover and let the beans soak for about 2 hours.
3) Peel a garlic clove. Drain the beans.
4) Add... - 44.8273
Indian Summer Capon
Combine celery, chopped onion, olives, walnuts, and apple; cover; refrigerate.
About 4 to 5 hours before supper:
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. Prepare stuffing mix as package label directs; add celery mixture, 1 teaspoon salt, and... - 46.0896
Indian Pea Cutlets
In a large skillet, saute onion in butter or vegetable oil for 3 to 5 minutes. Add peas and cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in ricotta cheese, fresh bread crumbs, lemon juice, parsley, salt and cayenne pepper or chili powder. Let cool.
Form into 7... - 36.8144
1. Peel parsnips and cut into slices.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a shallow casserole dish, spread parsnip slices at the bottom and sprinkle curry powder and parsley.
4. Pour the chicken bouillon on top.
5. Cover the... - 36.5984
Indian Yellow Split Pea Soup
1.Take a soup kettle, add oil and heat it over medium heat.
2.Add the chopped onion and saute till transparent.
3.Now add the cumin, and saute till it until it splutters and releases it's fragrance.
4.Add the split peas,water and turmeric and bring to... - 47.2696
Banana-egg Breakfast (indian)
Peel the bananas and slice them in 1/4-inch pieces.
In a heavy skillet heat the butter and saute the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent.
Add the peppers and saute for 2 to 3 minutes more.
Fold in the bananas, tomato, parsley, salt and simmer for... - 40.8409
Indian Lamb Kebabs
In a large bowl, mix together thoroughly the lamb, onion, garlic, parsley, bread crumbs, egg, cayenne, coriander, cumin, turmeric, ginger, and salt.
Divide mixture into 12 equal portions, roll each into a thin cylinder about 6 inches long, and string on a... - 32.2326
East Indian Mulligatawny Soup
East Indian Mulligatawney is a curried soup prepared with lots of pepper on a meat base. Finely chopped carrots, diced turnip and peeled tart apple are most important. The Indianized yet western version of East Indian Mulligatawney can be served with rice... - 45.6857
East Indian Lamb Curry
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large, heavy-bottomed skillet with a lid over medium-high heat.
Add onions; cook, stirring constantly, about 8 minutes, or until browned.
Add almonds, ginger and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat for 5... - 44.4648
Indian Cheese Puffs
1. Prepare bread rounds spread butter or margarine evenly on each round.
2. Mix together cheese, onion, garlic, mint, tomato ketchup and chilli.
3. Fold in beaten egg white, mix well and mound on bread rounds.
4. Bake in a preheated oven. - 34.8958
East Indian Chicken
1) Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Add pepper, onion, and garlic powder.
2) Cook for about 3 minutes or until onion gets tender.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients except rice and cook over low heat for about 30 minutes.
4) Serve the... - 43.1696
Indian Style Grilled Chicken Breasts
In a food processor, combine yogurt, tomato paste, green onions, garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, salt and cayenne pepper; puree until smooth. Arrange chicken in a shallow dish; coat with yogurt mixture.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 1 day... - 36.8774
Indian Style Filled Bread Rolls
Trim crusts from bread with a sharp knife and set aside.
Combine filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
Dip each slice of bread quickly into a bowl of water, moistening both sides at once. Gently press each slice between both hands, flattening... - 38.764
Indian Spiced Cabbage
In large bowl, combine cabbage and onion.
In large wok, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add chili peppers, mustard seeds, if using, and turmeric; stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add cabbage-onion mixture, about 3 cups (750 mL) at a time, to wok, stir-frying to coat... - 39.6782
Khitcherie Unda Scrambled Eggs, Indian Style
Melt the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
Add onions and saute them for a minute or until they begin to turn translucent.
Add diced tomato, parsley, and sliced green chili.
Stir and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until tomatoes soften a bit.
Pour in... - 38.3287
Indian Lentils With Rice
1 ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add the onions and stir to coat with the oil.
Add 1/4 cup of the stock, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 5 minutes or until the onions are... - 40.7086
Indian Lamb Curry
1) In a large saucepan or soup kettle, melt the butter or margarine.
2) To this, add the minced onion.
3) Cook until the onion is soft.
4) In a bowl, combine the flour, curry powder and ginger.
5) To the onion, add the flour mixture.
6) Cook, stirring... - 47.4538
Chicken With Indian Spices
Chicken With Indian Spices recipe adapted from NY Times.Chicken With Indian Spices can be prepared in advanced ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 38.3068
North Indian Lamb Chops
Mix the yoghurt, turmeric, ground coriander, salt, and garlic together in a bowl and reserve.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat, and when hot, add the chiles, pieces of cinnamon stick, and mustard seeds.
Let them cook for 4-5 minutes.
Add... - 36.1732
Indian Masala Fried Fish
You must have heard about Indian spices. Yes, these spices make your food a real delicacy. Here you will learn to prepare a mouth-watering fish preparation using all these flavorful spices, which also take care of your health. - 134.443
Cornish Hens Indian
1. Remove giblets from body cavities of hens and save to simmer for soup.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon of the salt with pepper and thyme in a cup; sprinkle 1/4 teaspoonful inside each hen; tie legs together. Place the hens, breast-sides up, in a jelly-roll pan. Brush... - 37.0581
Kofta ( Indian Meatballs )
Mix all the ingredients for meatballs and keep covered in a bowl.
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing in another bowl.
Preparing the koftas takes a little time, so you might as well make yourself comfortable.
If you have a table and chair in your... - 44.1609
Indian Chicken Brochette With Lentils And Snow Peas
TO PREPARE THE LENTILS: Put lentils in a pot with 1 1/2 quarts of cold water, bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes, or until they are tender but not mushy.
Drain, put in a bowl, and mix with the chopped parsley and... - 42.3517
Indian Style Curry
Cut the tops from the tomatoes and remove the pulp.
Wash the rice carefully, put it into a saucepan with one-half cup salted boiling water and the tomato pulp and cook until the rice is soft.
Add the fat, the bread soaked in the milk, the mashed egg-yolk and... - 38.152
East Indian Marinated Lamb Chops
1) Mix together olive oil, vinegar, and marjoram.
2) Mix in lamb chops and keep marinated for at least 4 hours.
3) Combine together all other ingredients excluding butter.
4) Coat marinated chops with this mixture, shaking off excess... - 43.1834
Cook rice in boiling salted water 12 minutes or until tender, drain.
Add butter, saffron and parsley while rice is still hot. - 23.2853
Deep Prep - Butter Chicken
1. In a large pot, heat the oil and add in the onion and shallot. Sauté until it softens.
2. Season with chili powder and garam masala and stir.
3. Add in the ginger – garlic paste and stir well, followed by the tomato puree and mix well. Let it... - 0
Chicken And 40 Cloves Garlic
1. In a frypan, heat the oil.
2. Place 40 cloves of garlic in the oil.
3. Add chicken pieces in the pan.
4. Add salt and stir well.
5. Cook till chicken pieces get brown.
6. Add red wine and pepper to the pan.
7. Cover the pan with a lid and let the... - 41.0445
Chicken Cider Curry
Heat the oil and butter in a large pan over moderate heat.
Add the onion to the pan and cook gently until it is soft.
Add the apple and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes.
Then stir in the curry powder and cornflour.
Blend in the stock and cider, season with... - 46.039
Chick Pea Dal
1) Soak the kala chana overnight in plenty of cold water and sieve the pulses well.
2) In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3) When hot, add the chili powder, turmeric, and caraway seeds and cook further for 2-3 minutes.
4)... - 46.9626
Gypsy Garlic Chicken
1) Take 5 garlic cloves and slice them thin.
2) Using a sharp kitchen knife make small incisions in the chicken at 1 1/2-inch gaps and poke a garlic inside each.
3) In a skillet, heat oil on medium flame and saute onions, 16 garlic... - 48.534
Mulligatawny is a special north indian soup made with vegetables and a meat of choice. This mulligatawny recipe is prepared with vegetables and pieces of tart apples. Spiced and herbed with parsley, the mulligatawny soup can be served over rice. - 43.0185
Combine water, salt, and garlic powder in a heavy saucepan; bring to a boil, and add rice.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is render and liquid is absorbed.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until... - 35.6897
Murgh Musallam Whole Chicken With Spices
First make your marinade.
Put the ingredients for the marinade in the container of an electric blender.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Peel the skin off the whole chicken.
Where it is hard to peel, as on the wing tips, you can leave it... - 44.3019
Calcutta Mulligatawny Soup
1) Wash and pat dry the chicken with paper towels.
2) Arrange all the other ingredients.
3) In flour, roll the chicken pieces, coating completely.
4) Reserve the remaining flour, if any.
5) In large kettle or Dutch oven, heat the butter... - 46.9591
Mushroom And Rice One Pot
1) Pre-heat oven to 190C/fan or to 170C/gas 5.
2) Transfer the rice into a sieve. Wash the rice under cold running water. Drain the rice, keep it aside.
3) In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil.
4) Add the onions and saute for about... - 46.5261
Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
1) Chop the chicken breast into cubes.
2) In a bowl, add the yogurt, lemon juice, tandoori spices, salt and pepper, blend well.
3) Smear the chicken with the tandoori mixture, cover and marinate for at... - 33.8073
Lentil Potato Dal
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; saute 3 minutes. Stir in garlic and ginger; saute 1 minute. Add salt and next 5 ingredients; cook 1 minute. Add water, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Stir in tomato, potato, and lentils.... - 32.6806
Garlic Rice And Pasta
In 3-quart casserole, combine margarine, rice and spaghetti.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until spaghetti is golden brown, stirring after first 2 minutes, then after every minute.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except parsley.
Microwave at... - 47.9277
The tasty Pappadom Surprises is a unique and tasty dish which you can serve for your parties. I am sure that your guests will love it! I made this for my friends for my anniversary dinner and they loved it! Try the Pappadom Surprises for yourself! - 34.0482
1. Clean chicken pieces under running water.
2. In a large heavy pot, place the chicken pieces.
3. Pierce cloves into onion and add it to the chicken.
4. Add celery, carrots, tomatoes, apple, garlic, ginger, parsley, bay leaf, salt, and... - 46.9367
Leftover Rice With Mushrooms
Heat oil in 10-12-inch skillet on medium flame.
Add first the onions and mushrooms, frying and stirring continuously, then after 3 to 4 minutes the sliced green chili, after another minute the coriander and cumin, and finally the rice, breaking any lumps... - 45.6433
Curried Lentils And Rice
1. In a large heavy skillet or stock pot, combine the lentils, broth/water and salt.
2. Place on a medium high flame and bring to a boil skimming off the scum .
3. Reduce the heat and let the lentils simmer for 20 minutes.
4. In the mean time, in a... - 47.5851
Radish And Pepper Raita
1) Trim the ends of the radishes.
2) Slice the radishes.
3) Chop the stalks off the red and green pepper. Deseed the peppers and remove the centre pith.
4) Chop the peppers finely.
5) In a small bowl, add in the radishes and peppers.
6) Mix well.
7)... - 39.0581
Mix the tomatoes and onion in a serving bowl.
Blend the lemon juice with the sugar and salt and sprinkle over the tomatoes and onion.
Garnish with chopped parsley. - 24.7876
Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium-low heat.
Add the potatoes, salt, mustard, and beans.
Stir to combine.
Cook the mixture for about 10 minutes, until it is thoroughly hot.
Sprinkle the parsley over it, and serve immediately. - 30.346
In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, saute onions in vegetable oil until golden.
Add tomatoes and ginger and cook until tomatoes are soft.
Remove cardamom seeds from pods and crush on a flat surface. Stir cardamom and remaining spices into onions and tomatoes. Cook... - 36.1609
Break the cauliflower into florets and steam just until crisp-tender, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Rinse under cold water until thoroughly cooled.
In a small bowl, combine the yogurt with the mayonnaise and curry.
Add the garlic by pushing it through a garlic press... - 30.5108
Platter Of Primmers
1. Take water in a saucepan, add 1 tbsp salt and bring to boil. Lower the heat and allow to simmer.
2. Take a strainer, place asparagus along with other vegetables in it and immerse in water to blanch for 2 minutes. Drain excessive water.
3. Take a... - 35.1246
Jellied Consomme Calcutta
Chill consomme until slightly thickened; stir occasionally.
Fold in green pepper, parsley, and onion.
Chill until jellied.
In small skillet, brown almonds with curry in butter. - 31.3677
Garlic Saffron Rice
Heat butter in a flameproof casserole, add rice and garlic and stir.
Cook until rice begins to color.
Remove from heat and stir in saffron, salt, pepper, parsley, stock and wine.
Cover and cook over medium coals for 25-30 minutes, until moisture is absorbed... - 35.2672
Try this Lemon Rice recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Lemon Rice will surely give you a huge fan following! - 40.7305
In 3-quart casserole, cook onion, curry, and shortening, covered, at HIGH for 2 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in chicken, apple, celery, carrot, and green pepper.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring... - 39.3482
Mulligatawny With Coconut Dressing
In a 3-quart saucepan stir together the chicken broth, fresh tomatoes or undrained canned tomatoes, apple, carrot, celery, green pepper, onion, parsley, lemon juice, sugar, curry, cloves, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15... - 30.7381
Fish And Rice With Curry Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Make fish into serving sizes, crush corn flakes into smooth crumbs.
3. Immerse the fish in salted milk, then crumbs and place on a well-greased baking sheet.
4. Top fish with oil and bake, keeping on the... - 47.3917
1. Blend egg and milk together.
2. Take a casserole, add rice, green onion, spinach, celery, walnut, butter, parsley, garlic, pepper and salt, cover and refrigerate too chill thoroughly.
3. Take out and bake for about 16 minutes.
4. Cover and allow to... - 42.6871
Herbed Basmati Rice With Tomatoes
1) Heat a Dutch oven on medium- low flame and add olive oil.
2) Add the onion and sautÃ© until tender.
3) Add the garlic and sautÃ© them too until it releases fragrance.
4) Pour the water in and allow it to boil.
5) Add salt and the rice stirring... - 47.5207
Mix all the marinade ingredients together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pour into a shallow, non-metallic dish.
Prick the chicken breasts all over with a fine skewer and place in the marinade, turning to coat well.
Cover and set aside to marinate... - 40.6825
1.Take a 8 cup( 2 L) dish; Put water, salt and lemon juice in it and heat to boiling for 5 minutes at HIGH.
2.Put rice and mix well at MEDIUM HIGH, after putting the lid on.
3.Mix and once cooked, allow to settle at room temperature.
4.Sliver the lemon... - 42.357
Lemon Garlic Rice
1. Take heavy bottomed saucepan and soften the butter in it.
2. Fry the garlic and onion in it until they turn soft and translucent.
3. Stir in rice and continue to cook until the grain gets coated nicely in a buttr.
4. Stir in thyme, bay leaf and... - 46.368
Coconut Pineapple Rice
1. In a skillet, add in the olive oil, bay leaves, cloves, garlic, ginger, scallions and season with salt and pepper. Stir for a few seconds.
2. Add the pineapple chunks and stir again. Pour in the coconut milk and water, season with soy sauce and... - 0
Chickpea And Paneer Salad
Fresh, crisp lettuce, boiled kabuli channa, paneer cubes, tomatoes, olives, and spring onions make a vibrant-looking salad. The olive oil infused with garlic and chili flakes is tossed in with the salad for a lovely treat! - 0
Lentil Corn Pilaf
1 In a 2-quart saucepan boil water. Stir in lentils and bell pepper.
2 Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until lentils are tender.Drain if necessary.
3 Stir in the remaining ingredients and cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes,stirring occasionally... - 36.9851
Basmati Rice With Herbs
1) In a large microwavable dish, add 1 oz butter, rice, boiling water and salt.
2) Cover the dish with a cling foil and microwave on HIGH temperature for 10 minutes, stirring the contents once halfway through the cooking time.
3) Allow the dish to sit... - 38.1168
Clean and wash dal thoroughly.
Put dal in heavy-bottomed 3-4-quart pot, add 5 cups water, and bring to a boil.
Remove the froth and scum that collects at the top.
Now add the garlic, ginger, parsley, turmeric, and cayenne pepper.
Cover, leaving the lid very... - 47.644
Peel and devein shrimp.
In a tea cup, mix 1 tablespoon warm water, the chopped parsley, turmeric, garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the lemon juice, and green chili.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat.
Pour in the contents of... - 46.8673
Spiced Vegetable Dal
1. Look out for stones in the lentils, discard them.
2. Rinse well with water.
3. In a large heavy pot, heat butter and oil over medium-low heat.
4. Add ginger, garlic, and onion.
5. Keep stirring and cook for about 10 minutes until... - 47.1758
Madras Egg Curry
1. Saute the onion and garlic in the butter two to three minutes. Add the curry powder, tomato paste and about one cup water, or enough to make a thin sauce. Simmer about ten minutes and add salt and lemon juice to taste.
2. Add the eggs, reheat and serve... - 34.3993
Masoor Or Arhar Dal With Vegetables
Clean and wash dal.
Put dal in 4-quart heavy-bottomed pot with 6 cups water and bring to boil.
If there is any scum, remove it with a spoon.
Add the turmeric and parsley and cover.
Lower heat and simmer gently until tender, about 1 1/2 hours, stirring every... - 47.0125