- » Indian Parsley
Indian Parsley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian parsley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian parsley recipes.
Parsley Egg And Ham Roll
1) Blend the eggs, milk, parsley flakes, salt, and pepper together.
2) In a 9 or 10 inch skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter and pour the egg mixture. Gently stir over a low heat until the eggs are firm.
3) Spread the mixture over large slices of... - 32.1756
Oysters A La Indian
Oysters a la indienne is a cooked oysters recipe made along with bacon. Savory and herbed with parsley, the oysters a la indienne has a gravy made with chutney sauce. Served with or over rice, the oysters a la indienne is incredibly savory and a hit at... - 30.2715
Fresh Green Chutney With Chinese Parsley And Yogurt
Put the parsley and chili in the container of an electric blender with 3 tablespoons of water and blend until you have a smooth paste (you may need to push the parsley down a couple of times).
In a nonmetallic bowl, combine the yogurt, salt, pepper, cumin,... - 36.7513
Shrimp With Peas And Parsley
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Wash under cold running water.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Place the garlic and ginger in the container of an electric blender, along with 3 tablespoons of water.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth... - 45.7624
Sweetbreads With Chinese Parsley
Soak the sweetbreads in ice water for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, peel the onions.
Slice one into fine rings and halve the rings: Set aside.
Chop the other onion coarsely.
Put the chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in container of electric blender, add 3 tablespoons of... - 44.6402
Parsley Mushroom Rice
1. Mix all ingredients except mushrooms, parsley and cheese in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 7 minutes.
2. Stir in mushrooms. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until rice is tender and water is absorbed, 4 to 6... - 28.304
Parsley Mushroom Rice
1. Mix all ingredients except mushrooms and parsley in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 7 minutes.
2. Stir in mushrooms. Cover tightly and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Stir in parsley. - 28.3777
Parsley Coated Chicken Cutlets
Parsley Coated Chicken Cutlets tastes fabulous! For these crispy cutlets you will need very few ingredients. Try out these crunchy Parsley Coated Chicken Cutlets and share your comment. - 23.6725
Curry And Parsley Chicken
In paper or plastic bag combine bread crumbs, parsley, curry powder, onion salt, salt, and ginger.
Combine slightly beaten egg and water.
Coat chicken pieces with flour, then dip in egg mixture.
Shake chicken pieces in crumb mixture, a few at a time, to coat... - 39.8875
Melt the margarine, add the curry powder and pepper.
Brush the cutlets with the mixture and broil as usual.
Garnish with watercress or parsley. - 19.5848
North Indian Coleslaw
I really liked this North Indian Coleslaw. North Indian Coleslaw is one recipe which you cannot resist making again and again. A good one! - 26.6572
Prawn With Spicy Indian Cheese Sauce
1. Prepare the sauce as directed. Heat oil and saute prawn pieces for 5 minutes.
2. Pour sauce and mix well. Reduce heat and bring to the boil. Stir all the time.
3. Remove from heat and serve with boiled rice and steamed vegetables. Garnish with chopped... - 28.9186
1. In large skillet, in butter, saute garlic and onion until golden.
2. Toss scallops with flour, seasoned salt, and curry powder. Saute with onion and garlic until golden.
3. Stir in milk; bring to boil; simmer a few minutes, or until scallops are just... - 25.96
Rice East Indian
1. Mix the rice with the coconut and almonds.
2. Arrange mounds of rice in the center of 4 hot serving plates. Arrange some of the sliced chicken around each mound.
3. Sprinkle the rice with paprika for color and garnish with parsley and olives. - 27.5985
Indian Rock's Curry Mushroom Soup
Satiated with nutrients, Indian Rock's Curry Mushroom Soup serves perfect for those on a nutritious diet. Indian Rock's Curry Mushroom Soup is a cheap, spicy and healthy warming dish which can be spotted on almost every cook€™s gamut and takes a top place... - 44.0871
Indian Cauliflower Saute
Trim any leaves from the cauliflower and remove the thick core with a sharp knife.
Place the cauliflower and 3 tablespoons of the water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 9 minutes, or... - 41.3875
Indian Style Courgettes
1) In a saucepan, add oil and heat.
2) Mix in the shallots and stirring occasionally cook for 5 minutes without browning.
3) Mix in the tomatoes, garlic, ginger and chilli powder.
4) Allow to boil, then simmer uncovered for 20 minutes till the mix... - 44.4767
Indian Spiced Vegetable Salad
Scrape the okra and cut into 1 cm (1/2 inch) pieces or dice zucchini.
Mix the tamarind pulp or lemon juice with the water.
Peel and dice the potato, finely chop the onion, crush the garlic.
Heat oil in a large saucepan and saute the spices for a minute, then... - 44.232
Super Curried Eggs Indian Style
Hard-boil the eggs for 10 minutes.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and saute the onion and garlic.
Add the curry powder, tomato paste, water, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Stir all these ingredients together.
Allow the mixture to cook over a low heat until it... - 38.9415
1. In a large stock pot or kettle, fry chopped bacon until golden.
2. Add onions and apple to the drippings and sauté till golden and soft.
3. Blend in the curry powder and sauté till it starts to foam
4. Gradually pour in the milk and stir till... - 44.3907
Indian River Soup
1. In a heavy 2-quart pan add in tomatoes, carrot, onion, bay leaf, lemon peel, and peppercorns.
2. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 8 minutes very gently.
3.Into a clean pan strain.
4. Throw away the solids.
5.Add in the chicken stock.
6. Place... - 46.5887
Place the lamb in a bowl with the coriander, cardamon, poppy seeds, cinnamon, cloves, salt and pepper, ginger and garlic.
Mix well then add the yogurt.
Leave lamb to marinate in this mixture for several hours, in a casserole.
Heat the butter, fry the chopped... - 45.589
1. Mix together dry spices and sugar.
2. Add vinegar and salad oil and blend well by shaking in a bottle.
3. Blend in sieved yolks of the hard-boiled eggs.
4. Add finely chopped green pepper, chopped pickled beetroot and chopped parsley.
5. Mix well and chill... - 36.8796
1) In a bowl, add eggs, salt and pepper and beat well.
2) In a fry pan, add butter to melt.
3) Add curry and combine thoroughly.
4) Add crabmeat and sauté for few minutes.
5) Pour in the beaten egg and scramble with the crabmeat.
6)... - 37.9396
Rice Pilaf With Indian Spices
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Over medium heat, saute the almonds, garlic, pepper flakes and fennel seeds in the hot oil for 3 minutes.
3) To this, add the stock, rice, carrots, peppers and bay leaf.
4) Bring this mixture to a boil and... - 44.5907
Indian Style Split Pea Soup
Place ham hock in a deep pan and cover with the 2 quarts water.
Bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
Drain and save liquid.
Add peas, onion, and liquid to ham hock.
Cover and simmer until peas are soft, about 1 1/2 hours.
Remove ham hock, discard... - 40.7374
East Indian Curried Turkey
Melt margarine in large skillet; add onion and green pepper.
Saute until tender; stir in flour until smooth.
Add stock and mushrooms.
Mix turkey, apple, water chestnuts, pimento, parsley, curry powder, salt and pepper.
Add to flour mixture; stir well.
Heat... - 33.6848
Saute Of Shrimp With Fragrant Indian Spices
In a small, dry skillet over medium-high heat, toast cumin and coriander seeds, shaking the pan, for 30 to 40 seconds, or until fragrant.
Let cool and crush with the bottom of a heavy pan.
In a large heavy skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add shrimp... - 41.0263
West Indian Style Ling
1) In a large saucepan, add in washed beans and enough cold water to soak. Let the water come to a boil for about 2 minutes.
2) Take the pan off the flame. Cover and let the beans soak for about 2 hours.
3) Peel a garlic clove. Drain the beans.
4) Add... - 44.7967
Indian Style Lentil Meatballs
1) Into a saucepan, add in the lentils. Cover them with enough water and let boil.
2) Cover and cook on low flame for 15 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, add in the minced beef. Next, add in the onions and chillies alongwith the cumin, salt and pepper.
4)... - 45.5028
Indian Summer Capon
Combine celery, chopped onion, olives, walnuts, and apple; cover; refrigerate.
About 4 to 5 hours before supper:
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. Prepare stuffing mix as package label directs; add celery mixture, 1 teaspoon salt, and... - 42.4333
Indian Pea Cutlets
In a large skillet, saute onion in butter or vegetable oil for 3 to 5 minutes. Add peas and cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in ricotta cheese, fresh bread crumbs, lemon juice, parsley, salt and cayenne pepper or chili powder. Let cool.
Form into 7... - 34.7528
1. Peel parsnips and cut into slices.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a shallow casserole dish, spread parsnip slices at the bottom and sprinkle curry powder and parsley.
4. Pour the chicken bouillon on top.
5. Cover the... - 36.5993
Indian Style Grilled Chicken Breasts
In a food processor, combine yogurt, tomato paste, green onions, garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, salt and cayenne pepper; puree until smooth. Arrange chicken in a shallow dish; coat with yogurt mixture.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 1 day... - 34.6212
Indian Style Filled Bread Rolls
Trim crusts from bread with a sharp knife and set aside.
Combine filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
Dip each slice of bread quickly into a bowl of water, moistening both sides at once. Gently press each slice between both hands, flattening... - 36.6824
Khitcherie Unda Scrambled Eggs, Indian Style
Melt the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
Add onions and saute them for a minute or until they begin to turn translucent.
Add diced tomato, parsley, and sliced green chili.
Stir and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until tomatoes soften a bit.
Pour in... - 37.1121
Banana-egg Breakfast (indian)
Peel the bananas and slice them in 1/4-inch pieces.
In a heavy skillet heat the butter and saute the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent.
Add the peppers and saute for 2 to 3 minutes more.
Fold in the bananas, tomato, parsley, salt and simmer for... - 39.1832
East Indian Lamb Curry
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large, heavy-bottomed skillet with a lid over medium-high heat.
Add onions; cook, stirring constantly, about 8 minutes, or until browned.
Add almonds, ginger and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat for 5... - 45.1756