- » Indian Nut
Indian Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian nut recipes.
Traditional Kaju Katli
if you thought making the traditional kaju katli was difficult, then this recipe is for you. Chef Bhavna shows this recipe step by step and so patiently. Kaju katli is a very famous and tasty Indian sweet. Indians normally make it during festivals. Before... - 127.3
Indian Badam Burfi
Today, we are going to have a rich dessert recipe from our Indian Chef. After proving herself an expert with Indian savory dishes she is now rocking with some very delicious desserts. She is making badam burfi with total ease and confidence as if she has been... - 124.018
Indian Kaju Burfi Sweet
The Indian Kaju Burfi is a more like a fudge candy made with cashews. It is rich and it just melts in your mouth. Please forget the calories to indulge in this sweet as it is ridiculously delicious. The Kaju Burfi is also the ideal sweet to make for Diwali.... - 112.843
Would you like to try kaju curry at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian restaurants. It is a delicious Indian Curry. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . Kaju Curry goes well with Pulao, but it can also be... - 51.2858
Kaju Katli - Cashewnut-almond Barfi
If you thought Kaju Katli is something exotic that is hard to make at home, I bet this recipe will prove it wrong! Effortlessly simple and with a set of ingredients that you will always have in your kitchen cabinet, this kaju katli recipe is sure going to... - 50.0853
Badam Paneer Curry
1. Cut paneer into 1/4" (tiny) square pieces.
2. Grind onion and ginger to a paste.
3. Grind cashewnuts and khus-khus together.
4. Blanch & split almonds.
5. Heat ghee. Fry almonds to a golden brown colour. Remove from ghee. Keep aside.
6. Add onions paste to... - 47.325
I love this Kaju Burfi recipe. Kaju Burfi is a very popular Indian sweet .Kaju Burfi is extensively used during diwali and other Indian festivals. It makes your celebration more delightful. You should try this Kaju Burfi Recipe. - 44.8929
Mix pounded rice in 3/4 cup milk and grind fine the nuts in rose water.
Blend milk and condensed milk well together and cook for 10 mins.
Add in rice paste.
Cook and stir till it boils.
Reduce heat and continue to cook till slightly thick.
Add in nuts and... - 44.0018
Badam Nandu Vada
Badam nandu vada is a cooked pakoda like preparation made with cooked crabmeat and ground almonds. Combined with spices like ginger, chilies and turmeric, the badam nandu vada is deep fried to a golden brown and served hot. - 43.4734
Badam Ni Curry
Cook chicken with sliced onion, peppercorns and ginger in five cups water.
Allow chicken to cool in stock.
Joint chicken and strain stock.
Heat fat in another pan and fry ground spices, being careful not to allow it to burn, especially as there are almonds in... - 42.8878
1) In a large bowl, combine the evaporated milk and water.
2) To this, add the ground almonds, almond essence and sugar.
3) On high power, cook for 5 minutes. Stir well.
4) Over Defrost/Low setting, cook for 30 minutes, stirring in between, until the... - 41.1707
Kesar Badam is simply super delicious. Prepare this yummy Kesar Badam and serve it for your kids. Its nutritious, filling and addictive! I am sure your tots will be asking for more within minutes! - 41.1693
Badam Ki Nankhatai
Sift flour and baking powder.
Rub ghee with the palm on your hand till creamy and fluffy.
Add the sugar and blend.
Add flour mixture and bind the dough well with a little water if needed, adding almond powder and cardamom powder.
Make into small... - 41.0916
Badam Nu Gosht
Boil meat with bay leaves, salt and fat in a very little water till tender.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onions till brown.
Add tomatoes and saute for two minutes.
Add ground spices and saute for 1-2 minutes more.
Add cooked meat and cream and simmer for 2-3... - 40.8332
Cook milk on low heat till reduced by half.
Cool and add cream.
Fry almonds lightly in butter till golden.
Cool and mince coarsely with a little chilled rosewater.
This prevents the oil oozing out of almonds.
Make a syrup with remaining rosewater and... - 40.2202
Kaju Chi Vadai
1. Finely powder the cashewnuts by pounding them.
2. Take a heavy -bottomed vessel. Add cashewnuts, sugar, and cardamom into it. Simmer and stir it continuously until the mixture thicken and starts leaving the side of the vessel.
3.... - 39.4172
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2) In a skillet, place the mixture.
3) Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, shaking the skillet often.
5) Cool the peanuts to room temperature and store in an airtight container.
6) Serve... - 39.4127
Badaam Barsaat Drink
1)In a blender, grind the first 3 ingredients.
2)Stir in water and sugar and mix whisk briskly. Chill for some time.
3)Sprinkle rose water and add crushed ice to each individual serving. Serve. - 39.0328
Badam Ka Cheesecake
Mix biscuit crumbs, sugar and butter and line a suitable pudding plate with the mixture.
Freeze till set.
Beat together the paneer, almond powder, vanilla essence, sugar, candied peel and well beaten eggs.
Mix thoroughly and put into the crust mould.
Bake in... - 36.3413
Cashew Badam Sweet Balls
Cashew & Badam Ball is a crunchy sweet snack perfect for Diwali or as an everyday snack. Enjoy! - 35.7379
1 In a blender jar, put the kaju and crush to a fine powder.
2 Put rest of the ingredients in the same jar and blend to a smooth paste.
3 In a thick-bottomed pan, put the prepared mixture.
4 Cook on low heat, stirring, until the... - 35.468
any number of variations can be given like adding walnuts or boiled macaroni,few leaves mint not to forget cheese etc.. - 35.4608
A very healthy summer drink.This can be prepared and stored in the fridge - 35.3234
Badam halwa is a delicious rich smooth halwa perfect for the happy occasion of Diwali. Enjoy!! - 34.7286
Grind together the cardamoms and almonds.
It is a good idea to pound the cardamoms and almonds roughly before starting.
You can grind them on a grinding stone or in the blender.
In either case, you will have to keep adding a little water in order to get a... - 34.7019
Roast Almonds slightly and keep aside.
Grind cardamom pods and almonds into a fine powder.
Add 2 cups milk, sugar, almond essence and ice cubes and blend well.
Garnish with saffron and serve chilled.
You may also substitute chilled milk with warm milk. - 33.7544
Clean and grind the cashewnuts into a thick paste.
Make a syrup of the sugar with 1 cup water and bring to a single thread consistency.
Add the ground cashew paste and cook on very slow heat, adding ghee.
When the mixture leaves the sides of the vessel, add... - 33.2938
Soak almonds in water for 8 hours.
Skin and grind them to a fine paste.
Make a syrup of sugar, adding one cup water to obtain a one-thread consistency.
Add the almond paste and stir slowly, adding ghee at regular intervals. Cook till the mixture leaves the... - 32.9906
Badam Ka Doodh
Blanch the almonds and grind to a fine paste.
Cook in the milk till thick.
Add sugar and cook further till well blended.
Add saffron and cardamom powder.
Simmer and remove.
Cool and refrigerate.
Serve cold in glasses, topped with toasted almonds. - 32.0198
Badam Ne Magaz Ni Kanji
Mix milk, almond powder, and char magaz.
Put in a pan and bring to boil slowly, stirring constantly.
Add nutmeg, cardamom and sugar to taste.
Drink hot. - 31.8615
This is a north Indian desert made out of rice and milk and almonds. It is a very simple recipe which you will enjoy making as much as you will relish eating. - 31.6969
Kaju Ni Marghi
1. Wash the chicken pieces and marinate in salt and ginger-garlic paste.
2. Chop the onions and place in a flat bottomed vessel along with half a cup of oil. Cook the onions till soft and add the whole spices and chicken. Cover and allow to cook over ajow... - 30.8483
Badam Ke Macroom
Mix almond powder, rice powder and sugar.
Put in essence.
Gently mix egg whites and make a thick batter.
Line a large baking tray with a greased greaseproof paper.
Put small blobs of mixture on it and bake in a preheated oven for 15 to 20... - 30.6685
Maiji Ima Lach Lach Ta Kaju Ma Kofta
1. Mix the mince with all the powdered masala, chana ata, eggs and the ginger-garlic paste. If possible grind it in a stone quern or liquidizer. Add salt to taste and mix in the finely chopped onions, green chillies and coriander. Make round balls and keep... - 30.4834
Badam Ki Chandli
Make a stiff dough with almond powder, sugar, all the essences and spices, adding milk as needed.
Roll out small discs, 6 cm in diameter, and lay on a greased tray.
Bake in a moderate oven till golden and crisp.
Cool and serve. - 28.0315
Kaju Saathe Khichdi Pulao
1. Wash the rice well. Heat the fried onions in a little ghee and add the whole spices, turmeric, salt, little water and bring to a quick boil. Add the rice. Immediately keep on simmer and when rice is half cooked add the milk of 2 coconuts and the ground... - 27.5873
Fry the cashew nuts in the butter over moderate heat until they are golden brown.
Drain on kitchen paper.
Combine the salt, cayenne pepper and cumin and toss the nuts in this mixture. - 22.3284
Badam Ne Pista Ni Chikki ( Almond And Pista Toffee )
1. Place sugar and rose water in a pan and allow sugar to melt. Squeeze juice from the sour lime and remove all the scum which will collect on top of the syrup. Add the cardamom seeds.
2. Boil the syrup till a drop hardens when dropped in water. Add the nuts... - 21.857
Badam Ima Makrum ( Almond Macaroons )
1. Grind the boiled almonds along with the rose water in a mixer until you have a coarsely ground mixture.
2. Heat oven to 350Ã‚Â°F. Take a tray and spread brown paper on it. Butter it.
3. Whip the egg whites with a pinch of salt till you get stiff... - 21.546
Indian Nut Recipes By Category