- » Indian Naan
Indian Naan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian naan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian naan recipes.
Naan is a type of Indian Flat bread and in Restaurants Indian dishes are usually accompanied by freshly made Naan. The tops and bottoms of Naan are slightly crispy and the insides are nice and light and flaky and moist and best of all still warm! - 111.218
Naan is the famous Indian flat bread that goes well with almost every curry or gravy imaginable. Because of its versatility, it is made quite often. It is not rocket science, so you can make it too. Watch and learn from this video! Enjoy! - 109.583
Wheat Naan (indian Bread) - Baked On Stove - No Oven.
If you like eating Indian bread, then do try this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make Indian bread from wheat. In India we call it naan. The naan can be served with any curry. So do try this amazing recipe and do watch the video. - 107.419
Garlic Butter Naan
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
2. In a wide bowl, nicely mix the plain flour, wheat flour, salt to taste, garlic powder and chopped coriander leaves.
3. Make a well in the center and add the yeast, sugar and water.
4. Cover it and... - 106.192
1. In cup take warm water add in yeast and sugar, mix well and set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine flour, ghee, salt and yogurt. Incorporate all the ingredients well.
3. Add in the yeast mixture and form a dough.
4. Let the dough rest, covered... - 105.946
Indian Garlic Naan
Naan is a type of Indian Flat bread and in Restaurants Indian dishes are usually accompanied by freshly made Naan. The tops and bottoms of Naan are slightly crispy and the insides are nice and light and flaky and moist and best of all still warm! - 105.382
How To Make Naan - Eggless Or Not? - Indian
All those who are looking for the recipe of the famous Indian bread, should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the eggless bread, so I'm sure vegetarians will find this recipe very useful. It is called naan in India. You can serve it with... - 102.976
A viewer gave me this recipe and I just had to share it. It's super easy to make, just make sure you start early - it needs 3 hours to rise. Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry... - 101.811
Spicy Fried Eggs And Indian Naan
Nikko is making another fusion recipe Spicy Fried Eggs with Indian Naan. For every Indian cuisine fan, this would be a small treat. It is interesting to watch Nikko make it so simply using his cooking techniques which is simple pan frying. He has kept it... - 97.3301
If you have ever been to an Indian restaurant you would have definitely tried the Indian bread made in clay ovens. Well, Chef Manjula has the naan recipe which you can make in your kitchen oven. Just follow her step by step instructions and it will be very... - 95.4172
Homemade Naan Bread
While buying those naan breads from the shop, have you wondered how nice it would be to make some in your kitchen and have it fresh out of the oven? Well this video recipe will tell you how easy it is to make homemade naan bread. Jameela explains the simple... - 86.8624
There are so many different types of Naan and there are a so many different ways to prepare them. The Philly Naan is unique in its own way and it is pretty simple to make. Watch and learn how to make this naan from this video. And as always serve and enjoy! - 86.0585
Sprouted Mung Beans With Naan
Sprouted Mung is a healthy food but not all the time we excel to cook it to perfection. Have you ever tried serving sprouted mung stir fried with Naan? This simple ideas can turn your dishes stunning, isn't it? - 73.0457
Healthy Whole Wheat Naan
Make your cooking healthy and tasteful without any worrisome hassles by cooking it with Bhal Dave. Recipe guides you through how to make a whole wheat naan in a snap. You can team it up with any dal or curry to make a wholesome treat. - 67.2021
Mix the yeast, warm water, and sugar in a bowl and let stand for 3-4 minutes until it becomes frothy.
Mix together the milk, yogurt, egg, and melted butter, and set aside.
In a separate mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Make a... - 48.2385
1)In a bowl, soak yeast in milk and add yogurt.
2)In a large mixing bowl, add flour and next 3 ingredients and then crack the egg over it.
3)Make a depression in the centre of the flour and pour in the yeast mixture.
4)Now, knead dough elastic... - 48.0873
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Place the milk in a small pot and warm slightly.
Remove from heat.
In another bowl combine the egg, salt, sugar, baking powder, yeast, 2 tablespoons oil, yogurt, and 5 tablespoons of the warm milk.
Pour mixture over flour... - 46.0095
Try preparing Naan if you were looking for a tasty Indian Bread. This is an amazing Naan recipe which is sure to win you some fans. - 45.9135
Naan is a thick and heavy indian flatbread that is generally prepared in the tandoor. The naan is prepared with a dough of flour, milk, curd with butter and onion seeds. This naan recipe can be cooked in the oven and has soda bi carb for helping it puff up a... - 45.713
In a large mixing bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
Blend the yeast with 2 tablespoons of the milk.
Warm the remaining milk until lukewarm.
Add to the yeast with 1 oz.of the melted butter or ghee; mix well.
Make a hollow in the... - 45.3958
1 In a bowl, sift the flour and wholewheat flour.
2 Mix in salt, sugar, ghee and curd.
3 Knead it with a little water until smooth and elastic.
4 Keep aside for 15 minutes.
5 Meanwhile, heat the tandoor.
6 In a bowl, dissolve soda... - 43.2978
1. Sift maida and salt. Add sugar.
2. Mix curd and oil. Knead with enough water to a dough.
3. Mix 1 tsp of soda bicarb in 1/2 tbsp hot water and sprinkle on the kneaded dough. Knead again with a little oil to a make a soft dough. Brush with oil.
4. Keep in a... - 43.0552
1. In a small sized bowl, combine yeast, sugar and lukewarm water. Mix well and keep at a warm place for around 10 minutes or till mixture turns frothy.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour and salt and sieve.
3. Add ferment mixture and yoghurt to... - 43.0023
Sift together the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and baking soda.
Place in a deep bowl.
Make a well in the center and pour in the eggs, mixed with the milk and yogurt.
Stir until well blended.
Pick up the dough and place it on a smooth surface.
Knead... - 42.2784
1. Mix oil, salt, yeast, yoghurt, sugar, water and egg if using.
2. Place flour in large plastic bowl. Make well in centre.
3. Slowly add water mixture and make dough (like pizza dough)
4. Cover bowl to make airtight. Leave in warm place for 1 hr. ( normally... - 42.1895
Place the yogurt and milk in a saucepan, lightly beat together and then heat gently until lukewarm.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir the sugar and the yeast into the lukewarm mixture.
Stir until the yeast is well mixed, then leave for 5-10 minutes until... - 41.2884
Naan has a fine taste. Naan gets its taste from yeast mixed with flour and milk. Naan is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 41.2103
1. Sieve flour. Mix salt and baking powder.
2. Beat the eggs with sugar and milk and mix with flour.
3. Add cold water. Mix well.
4. Make a smooth dough. Add melted fat and knead well.
5. Add salt and curds and knead again. The dough should be very... - 41.1316
Dissolve the sugar and yeast in a cup with the warm water, then set aside for 10 minutes or until the mixture is frothy.
Place the flour in a large mixing bowl, make a well in the centre, add ghee, salt and yeast mixture.
Mix well with your fingers, adding... - 41.0441
Sieve flour, salt and soda bi-carb into a bowl.
Make a well in the centre.
Add sugar, ghee, curds and water.
Make a soft dough using extra water, if necessary.
Knead the dough till it is smooth.
Place the dough in a bowl.
Cover with a damp towel and lid and... - 40.0428
Naan is a part of breads menu in Indian cooking.Naan is a kind of roti but is quite unlike it.Naan is a flat,round bread made with milk,salt & yeast or baking powder.Naan is served hot with dripping ghee or butter on it makes a great accompaniment for Indian... - 39.2633
Spicy Paneer Naan
1. Sieve the flour properly.
2. Put the sugar and yeast in 1 teacup of warm water and mix till the yeast dissolves.
3. Cover and wait for 5 to 7 minutes until the mixture is full of froth.
4. Put this liquid along with the curds, ghee and salt to the flour... - 37.6922
1. Put the sugar and yeast in a cup with 150 ml / 1/4 pint warm warm water. Mix well until the yeast has dissolved and leave for 10 minutes, or until frothy.
2. Place the flour in a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the middle, add the ghee or butter and salt... - 37.2797
1. Sieve flour. Add salt. Rub in butter.
2. Add yeast to lukewarm milk. Set aside for a few minutes and add to the flour mixture.
3. Add beaten egg gradually. Knead well.
4: When the dough doubles in size, divide into even portions and roll out into oval... - 36.7138
Chicken Naan Pockets
1. Cut into the middle of each naan to make a pocket, then set aside.
2. Mix together the yogurt, garam masala, chilli powder, salt, lemon juice, fresh coriander and chopped green chilli. Pour the marinade over the chopped chicken and leave to marinate for... - 35.1369
1. In a large bowl combine the flour,salt,yeast,baking powder and margarine.mix well all ingredients.prepare the dough by kneading half milk and half water
2. Divide in to equal portions for individual nans by making balls of eachportion
3. Take a ballof... - 32.7953
Grilled Naan : Steven Raichlen
Grilling guru and food writer Steve Raichlen shows why naan is an ideal bread to make on the grill.
For more information, please visit Foodandwine.com - 10.2938
Naan is an integral part of the Indian cuisine. Usually it is made in the tandoor. Naan is one of the most common bread that is enjoyed in India and world across. - 0
Naan (kind Of)
1. Preheat the oven to 550 degrees F.
2. In a jar, mix together warm water, yeast and sugar. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, add in the flour and pour the yeast water and yogurt. Mix well and add in the olive oil, mix again. Cover the... - 0
No Yeast Naan - Quick & Easy
1. Take a wide mixing bowl, add plain flour, baking powder, salt and mix well.
2. To the dry ingredients add the melted butter, yogurt, minced garlic, finely chopped coriander leaves and chopped green chilies. Mix to combine well.
3. Gradually... - 0
Learn how to make Naan (Indian bread) on the grill. First make the dough, let it stand for 4 hours and then make naan in the grill. - 0
Bread Recipes: How To Make Naan Bread Indian Flatbread
In this video I share one of my favorite bread recipes. I am going to share with you how to make naan, Indian flatbread. It sure is a favorite of mine and I am sure many of you just love to get your hands on it when you go out to your favorite Indian... - 0
Naan is an Indian flatbread which makes a great accompaniment for any curried dish. Its a kind of soft, little crisp and fluffy bread. And nothing beats the taste of freshly baked naan. - 0
Indian Naan Recipes By Category