- » Indian Mushroom Rice
Indian Mushroom Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian mushroom rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian mushroom rice recipes.
Mushroom Pulao - Indian Flavored Rice Dish
Mushroom Pulao is a very flavorful rice dish. This is very simple to make yet tastes fantastic when you do it right. Follow my step by step instructions to make a perfect Mushroom Pualo. - 128.568
Paneer Mushroom Biryani
Paneer or Cottage cheese and mushroom are a different combination that turn out well when well seasoned and cooked. Here is a recipe to make the interesting Paneer Mushroom Biryani with basmati rice along with cottage cheese and mushrooms. Spicy and colorful... - 113.133
My friend, who is a professional chef at a famous five star hotel, gave me this mushroom pulao recipe. Mushroom Pulao is a delicious Indian pulao .It is a very popular wedding dish in India. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . It... - 51.5824
1 Thoroughly wash the rice.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice in double the quantity of water for 30 minutes.
3 Clean the mushrooms well and soak in a separate water for 30 minutes.
4 In a large pan heat the ghee.
5 Add in the mushrooms... - 48.1369
Mushroom And Rice One Pot
1) Pre-heat oven to 190C/fan or to 170C/gas 5.
2) Transfer the rice into a sieve. Wash the rice under cold running water. Drain the rice, keep it aside.
3) In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil.
4) Add the onions and saute for about... - 46.722
Leftover Rice With Mushrooms
Heat oil in 10-12-inch skillet on medium flame.
Add first the onions and mushrooms, frying and stirring continuously, then after 3 to 4 minutes the sliced green chili, after another minute the coriander and cumin, and finally the rice, breaking any lumps... - 45.8514
Soak the rice in water for an hour.
Trim the mushrooms into big pieces.
Also, cut the chillies, onions and tomatoes.
Make a paste by grinding cardamom, cloves, ginger, cinnamon and garlic.
Put some oil and ghee in a pressure cooker.
Fry ground masala and... - 43.3102
Pea And Mushroom Pulao
1. Wash the rice at least twice and set aside in a sieve.
2. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and add the spices, garlic and salt.
3. Add the sliced tomato and button mushrooms, and stir-fry for about 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the rice and peas, and gently stir... - 40.5521
King Prawn And Mushroom Pulao
1. Wash the rice until the water runs clear, then leave in a bowl to soak.
2. Heat the oil with the butter in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add the mustard and onion seeds and fry for about 1 minute, then add the onions and curry leaves and fry for... - 40.0824
Melt 1 1/2 oz. butter in a saucepan, add rice and fry until slightly transparent.
Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 1/2 pints boiling water.
Add 1/4 onion.
Simmer covered for 15 minutes.
Test if rice is done, but still firm.
Remove from heat,... - 39.4483
Mushroom Rice has a Unlikely taste.The tabasco sauce and tomato puree gives the Mushroom Rice Inspirational taste. - 38.3977
Combine water, salt, and garlic powder in a heavy saucepan; bring to a boil, and add rice.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is render and liquid is absorbed.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until... - 35.9092
Savory Mushroom Rice
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a large skillet, heat rice, stirring constantly, until it turns golden. Transfer to an 8-cup (2-l) casserole.
3. In the same skillet, melt butter. Add onions and mushrooms; saute 5 minutes, until tender. Add to rice.... - 29.425
Mushroom And Rice
Heat the oil in a saucepan and brown the mushrooms over a medium heat for about 5 minutes.
Add the rice and vegetable stock, and flavour with the herb.
Cover the pan, reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, until the water has been absorbed. - 22.1303