- » Indian Mushroom Curry
Indian Mushroom Curry Recipes
Mushroom curry Indian is a simple, yet tasty, dish prepared with Mushroom, onions and tomatoes fried together in a spiced-up gravy. India has a two main varieties of mushrooms from which the mushroom curry can be ... More »
Mushroom And Peas Curry
Mushrooms is healthy addition to salads and curries, so why not try a curry which has mushroom as the main ingredient. Chef Manjula has a spicy mushroom and peas curry for all those who love mushrooms. She prepares the dish with ingredients that can be found... - 120.757
Pea And Mushroom Curry
Mushrooms in sides are indulgingly fulfilling and here is a recipe to make one. Chef Aarshi shows in quick and easy steps how to make Matar Mushroom curry or Pea Mushroom curry using Creamini mushrooms and peas as the key ingredients along with other spicy... - 105.476
Dry Mushroom Curry
Cut and wash mushroom and aloo and keep aside.
Wash methi leaves and finely chop and keep aside.
In a pan put oil,mustard seeds ,onion and fry till brown colour.
Add methi leaves and fry till soft.
Now add ginger and garlic paste,tomato,mushroom,aloo,water... - 49.189
Khoya Matar Curry
1 In a pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in asafoetida water in it.
3 Add in the khoya and stir with a flat spoon until it is light brown.
4 Add in the peas, red chilli powder, ground white cuminseeds, turmeric, ground ginger, salt, ground coconut and... - 47.5254
Spicy Mushroom Onions
* Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, chopped onion and copped green chilies and sauté until it turns golden brown
* Now add ginger garlic paste and mix
* Add turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander powder and salt
... - 47.5223
Mushroom Curry With Coconut
Heat oil in a broad vessel,add onion and fry till they turn to brown colour.
Add mushroom and allow them to cook.
When mushroom is cooked and water absorved .
Add tomatoes and fry till they become mashy.Keep on stiring.
Add grinded masala,salt water and... - 47.0723
Mushroom Capsicum Curry
1. Wash mushroom and slice them.
2. Slice tomatoes and capsicum into thin lengthwise pieces.
3. Grind peeled onion, coconut, red chillies, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, garlic and ginger to a smooth paste.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry chopped onions and capsicum... - 46.4924
Matar Mushroom Curry
Put green chillies, ginger, poppy seeds, cashew nuts, cloves and cardamom to a blender and make a fine powder. Add little water and grind it to a smooth paste and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan, add onions and fry till golden brown. Add garlic and saute for a... - 46.4324
Method: Open the cooker and put on the gas first. Add desi ghee. Put Jeera. Then add the onions, garlic and ginger.
When it turns reddish in color, add the tomato and leave it for 10 minutes on low flame.
Now beside this take 1/2 bowl of curd and put haldi,... - 45.8378
Minced Mushroom Curry
1 In a bowl, soak white mushrooms overnight in water.
2 Wash the mushrooms well and in a food processor jar, mince them.
3 In a pan, heat ghee, fry chopped onion, garlic until brown.
4 Add in the chopped tomatoes, ground ginger,... - 45.7169
In a Pan put oil when it is hot.
Add mustard seeds and onion and fry till it changes to brown colour.
Add tomato,mushroom and fry till it become mashy.
Add grinded masala and till raw smell goes.
Then add salt,water and keep it in low flame and allow bubbles... - 44.6405
Hot N Spicy Mushroom Curry
Wash Mushrooms & them into halves. Keep aside
Heat 4 tbs oil in a wok. Add mustard seeds & allow them to splutter. Add cumin seeds, onions, ginger garlic paste, green chillies, curry leaves, turmeric powder & saute until onions turn light brown.
Add chopped... - 44.4585
Indian Rock's Curry Mushroom Soup
Satiated with nutrients, Indian Rock's Curry Mushroom Soup serves perfect for those on a nutritious diet. Indian Rock's Curry Mushroom Soup is a cheap, spicy and healthy warming dish which can be spotted on almost every cook€™s gamut and takes a top place... - 44.0871
Would you like to try Mushroom Curry at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes.Mushroom Curry is a very delicious Indian curry . It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . It goes well with pulao , but it can... - 43.5394
Clean and cut the mushrooms.
Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, when they splutter, add onions and fry until golden.
Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few minutes.
Add the spices and saute for few minutes on low heat.
Add tomatoes and cook until... - 43.1963
Button Mushroom Chicken
1) Begin by shredding the chicken after removing from bones
2) Combine the shredded chicken with cornstarch, salt, pepper, soya sauce and vegetable oil
3) In a saucepan, add cornstarch and salt and cook drained mushrooms until they are thick
4) In a... - 42.6437
Mushroom Capsicum Curry
Wash, dry & cut mushrooms into half inch cubes
Cut Bell peppers into cubes
Heat oil in a wok. Add mustard seeds & let them splutter. Add cumin seeds, onions, ginger garlic paste, cloves, cinnamon stick & saute until onions turn brownish.
Add chopped... - 42.5431
Lamb And Mushroom Korma
1. In a skillet, melt the butter and saute onions till soft; add garlic and spices and fry for a couple of minutes
2. Add lamb pieces to it and coat it well with the spice mixture; add yogurt, cover and allow to simmer for three quarters of an hour
3.... - 40.6165
1) Into a skillet, melt some butter and saute the onions and mushrooms till soft and tender
2) Add in the garlic and the curry powder and cook till the curry powder turns dark and fragrant
3) Add in the salt and the broth and allow to simmer for 10... - 38.8197
Fry the onions in the fat until golden brown.
Add the tomato puree, cinnamon and cloves and continue cooking, stirring constantly, for 4-5 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and a few drops of water.
Cook, stirring until the vegetables are lightly browned.
Add the... - 36.6884
Creamy Curry Sauce
Heat oil in small pan, saute onion, garlic until golden brown.
Add garam masala, curry paste, salt, chilli, stir for 1 min, add mushrooms, cover, cook for 1 min, add water, bring to boil, stir till thick paste is formed.
Adjust salt, chilli to taste, stir in... - 36.5906
Balti Mushroom Paneer
1. Heat the oil in a Balti pan or wok. Add the onions and mustard seeds and fry until the onions have softened.
2. Stir in the garlic, ginger and chilli powder and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the mushrooms and paneer and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in... - 34.947
Green Bean And Mushroom Curry
Place the butter or ghee in a bowl and cook for 1 minute. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the rest of the ingredients except the fresh coriander (cilantro) or parsley. Cover and cook for 8 - 10 minutes, stirring twice.
Garnish with... - 34.569
Mushrooms In Coconut Milk
Put together mushrooms and coconut milk and you have yourself a yummy main dish that goes great with steamed rice. - 0
Sauteing the bell peppers and mushrooms:
1. Heat up a pot on medium temperature, add oil, dry whole red chilies and the chopped red bell pepper. Saute till the edges of the bell peppers turn golden brown.
2. At this point, add the sliced mushrooms and... - 0
Indian Mushroom Curry Recipes By Category
Indian Mushroom Curry Dish: