- » Indian Mooli Leaves
Indian Mooli Leaves Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian mooli leaves recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian mooli leaves recipes.
Mooli Ka Parantha
Mooli Paratha, are stuffed Indian bread, which are griddles on hot plate and consumed immediately. North Indian breakfast cannot be imagined without the paratha with butter or curds. - 52.0328
Mooli And Carrot Raita
1. Beat the yogurt with the sugar, salt, green chillies, fresh coriander and mint, then beat in the measured water. Turn into a serving bowl and stir in the mooli and carrots.
2. To make the dressing, heat the oil in a small saucepan, add the curry leaves,... - 36.0315
Mooli And Sprouted Moong Cuchumber
1. Wash and chop radish leaves finely. Chop onion.
2. Steam sprouted gram for about 5 minutes.
3. Mix with radish leaves.
4. Add salt and peanut flour.
5. Heat oil, add mustard seeds. When they crackle, pour over the radish and gram mixture.
6. Add lime juice... - 39.0484
Mother's Fish Mooli
Rub lime juice and salt on fish and leave to marinate for half an hour.
Mix both ground pastes.
Heat oil in a pan and fry ground spices.
Add coconut milk, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and salt.
The texture should be that of milk.
Add water... - 46.5081
Grated Mooli Salad
Set the grated mooli aside in a serving dish.
Whisk together the yogurt, sugar, salt, coriander, mint, chopped chillies and water and pour over the mooli.
Heat the oil in a small pan and fry the mustard seeds and curry leaves in the hot oil until they turn a... - 38.4776
This is a delicious and healthy salad from Uttarakhand. It gets the name ‘thechua’ because the mooli pieces are crushed to prepare it, and pahari word for crushing is ‘thech’. - 28.4834
Gajar Muli Paratha - Stuffed Carrot Radish Bread
1. Take a bowl and add the wheat or multigrain flour and salt and combine well. Add a mix of ghee and oil or either one of the two. Combine well to get a crumbly mixture of the dough.
2. Squeeze out the water from the grated radish. Use a little... - 0
Sarson Ka Saag
The traditional sarson ka saag recipe brought especially for you. Tips on how to make an authentic Indian saag that is absolutely delicious. It is mustard leaves and green chillies cooked together to the right consistency and flavor. Enjoy the dish that is an... - 50.1206
1. Pressure cook dal and mash well.
2. Dice tomatoes, kohlrabi, chayote, potato,onion, tomato, carrot, radish and beans and pressure cook.
3. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan and add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds.
4. When they splutter lower the heat and add cumin seeds.... - 47.4753
Tandoori Chicken With Radish Salad
1. Skin the chicken and cut it into 8 pieces. Using a sharp knife, make 2 deep slashes in each piece without cutting right through, to allow flavours and heat to penetrate the flesh.
2. Pour the low-fat yoghurt into a large bowl. Add the ginger, garlic,... - 33.6077
Masala Vegetable Biryani
Wash and prepare all the vegetables.
In a large saucepan heat the ghee, add the onions and fry until golden brown.
Using a slotted spoon, remove half the onions and set aside in a bowl together with half the ghee.
Now add half of the whole spices - that is,... - 47.9778