- » Indian Milk Ball
Indian Milk Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian milk ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian milk ball recipes.
Angoor Rabdi Or Ras Malai - Indian
If you are interested in making an Indian dessert then this must be tried. This is a rich dessert as it's mostly made by milk. This is very famous in North India. Watch the video as Chef Bhavna shares this superb recipe. - 103.533
Indian Meal Raised Bread
Scald milk; cool to lukewarm.
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Add dissolved yeast to milk with... - 45.7157
Crispy Gujia/indian Festival Snack
* Mix maida, semolina, 3 tablespoon of oil/ghee and little bit of water to knead into a soft dough. Cover it and keep it aside for 15-20mins
* Now heat pan in a low flame and add dry fruits, khoya, sugar and mix them well until... - 44.6448
1. In a heavy bottomed cooking pot melt 1 tsp ghee and add cream and milk powder and cook till the mixture gets thick on low to medium heat.
2. In 1 tbsp milk dissolve the saffron strands to get the color.
3. Once the mawa starts getting thicker, stir... - 106.862
1. Grate coconut and put it in the sun to dry.
2. Roast semolina in fat, sprinkle milk.
3. Stir well and remove from fire.
4. Mix Semolina with grated coconut and powdered cardamom.
5. Add a little water to sugar and make a sticky syrup. When ready add... - 33.9162
Sooji Ka Payas
Roast semolina in ghee and grind with the coconut.
Add sugar and a little cardamom powder.
Fry the mixture for a few minutes.
Cool slightly and form into marble-sized balls.
Heat milk mixed with the condensed milk and a little jaggery.
Thicken and add... - 35.4756
Bring milk to a boil in a 3-quart saucepan. Add lemon juice and yogurt. Return to a boil, stirring once or twice. Remove from heat. Milk should be curdled and should look slightly yellow.
Line a colander with a double piece of cheesecloth. Place colander... - 23.9387
Home Made Gulab Jamuns
To make milk balls, mix milk powder, flour in bowl until well combined, add cream slowly to make smooth soft dough.
Knead for 2-3 minutes or until dough is of very smooth texture (if dough is crumbly you may need little more cream).
Shape into 12 smooth... - 46.312
Leave in refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours.
Remove all cream.
Place skim milk in a pan and bring it to a boil.
Remove from heat, add citric acid solution gradually and stir slowly till milk curdles and greenish whey and paneer separate.
Leave for 10... - 39.6655
Mix flour and salt together.
Rub in ghee, add milk along with enough water to form a stiff dough.
Cover and set aside for 15 minutes.
Divide the dough into small balls.
Roll out each ball into a thin sheet on a floured board.
Cut each sheet into strips of... - 35.031
First make the syrup.
In a 4-quart pot, combine 4 cups water, the sugar, and the cardamom.
Simmer 2 to 3 minutes, or until all the sugar has been dissolved.
Do not stir.
Pour half the syrup into a serving bowl (about a 3-quart size).
Leave the... - 39.9925
Shahi Paneer Kofta
First, make the panir.
Bring the milk slowly to the boil over a medium heat then add the lemon juice, stirring continuously.
The milk will now begin to thicken and curdle.
Wait until all the liquid (the whey) has evaporated and you are left with the curdled... - 46.107
Deep Fried Sweetmeats In Syrup
1. Place the milk powder, flour and baking powder in a bowl. Add the melted butter and egg and blend with a fork. Add the milk, if necessary, to form a soft dough. Break the dough into about 12 small pieces and shape into small, smooth balls in the palm of... - 37.0074
Prepare paneer balls as directed in the recipe.
Press the balls and make 1/6 inch thick squares.
Prepare thick and thin syrup according to the recipe.
Bring thick syrup to boil.
Immerse paneer squares in the syrup and boil as directed in the recipe.
Remove... - 42.8768
Basic Sweet Dough
Mix milk, butter, sugar, and salt and cool to lukewarm.
Pour warm water into a warm large bowl, sprinkle in yeast, and stir to dissolve.
Add cooled mixture, eggs, and 3 cups flour and beat well.
Mix in remaining flour and knead lightly on a lightly floured... - 35.8456