- » Indian Meat Rice
Indian Meat Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian meat rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian meat rice recipes.
This meat biriyani is an authentic guide to making the dish the traditional Indian way. Meat and rice in alternate layers is simmered for an hour so that all the juices and spices blend well to provide that exotic taste and flavor that is unparalleled. - 52.179
1)Prick the meat pieces with a fork and marinate it in yogurt paste and leave for 2 hours.
2)In a pan, heat half ghee and cook meat pieces for 30 minutes on medium heat.
3)Take another saucepan, and heat remaining ghee. Saute onion until... - 51.3891
A combination of mutton and rice which is famous in Kashmir. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi also. - 49.632
Spicy Mutton Biryani
Mutton cooked in spices and mixed in flavored basmati rice. The combination is deadly. - 49.1365
1. Clean and cut mutton into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces.
2. Grind together ginger, garlic, red chillies, half the green chillies and coriander leaves.
3. Slit remaining green chillies. Slice onions.
4. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions and then the ground spices.
5. Add... - 49.048
Biryani is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. For better taste serve with raita. - 48.1018
Mutton Pulao With Nuts
1) Soak rice in 4 cups of water for 2 hours.
2) Fry the onion rings until crisp and brown.
3) Make a paste of spices, coconut, chillies, ginger and garlic.
4) Take a pan and heat oil. Fry the minced onion until golden brown.
5) Add... - 47.377
One Pan Rogan Josh
1) In a food processor, put the onions and whip till they are very finely chopped.
2) In a large, heavy-based pan, heat the oil.
3) Add the onion. Sauté every now and then, until it is really golden and soft. Leave the lid on for a few mins.
4) Add... - 47.286
Aromatic Meat Biryani
1) Skin the onion and leave it whole.
2) If using root ginger, then peel and scrape it.
3) In a pot, place together meat cloves, cardamom, ginger, salt, onion, cinnamon, garlic and water.
4) Put the lid on and simmer until the meat is... - 46.9898
1. Wash and cut up meat.
2. Place all yakhni ingredients-in a pan, cover with stock or water and simmer till meat is tender.
3. Let it cool and remove fat from surface.
1. Wash and soak rice.
2. Peel and slice onions.
3. Heat fat, fry sliced... - 46.5574
Wash rice well several times in cold water to remove all starch.
Soak in cold water for twenty minutes.
Drain in a sieve and leave for twenty minutes more.
Divide rice in two.
Cook one half of rice with hot water, salt and saffron in usual way till... - 46.0308
1. Clean and cut meat. Soak in curd.
2. Roast and powder cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, and peppercorns.
3. Grind together red chillies, half the onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies and copra.
4. Heat fat. Add sliced onions. Add ground spices and fry. Add... - 45.7017
Grind red chillies, ginger, garlic and all but 10 cashewnuts to a paste.
Fry the remaining cashewnuts to a gold-er colour.
Pound together all the spices coarsely.
Heat 6 tblsps of ghee and fry the onions till soft.
Add the spices, groundnut cashewnut paste,... - 45.3932
Chopped Meat Pilaf
1) In a large saucepan, heat oil over moderate-low heat.
2) When hot, add the onions, cinnamon, ginger, chili powder, and turmeric and cook until the onions brown, mixing once in a while.
3) Into the pan, add the meat and cook, stirring many a times... - 45.3717
Yummy Lamb Biriani is an amazingly tasty and filling Indian dish. I serve this often for a hearty dinner meal at home especially if we are celebrating any family occasion. Very filling and delicious, the Lamb Biriani is something you just shouldnâ€™t... - 41.2992
Indian Meat Rice Recipes By Category