- » Indian Meat Appetizer
Indian Meat Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian meat appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian meat appetizer recipes.
These Kebabs are made with minced meat and are so soft, they melt in the mouth.... - 50.0073
Murgh Musallam Stuffed
1. Clean and wash the chicken.
2. Wash insides with tepid water.
3. Mix together two raw eggs, two chopped hard boiled eggs, half the onions sliced, raisins, sliced almonds, a pinch of the pepper and a little salt.
4. Stuff the chicken with the mixture and... - 47.679
Cutlets In Gravy
To make cutlets, mix mince, chopped ingredients, seasoning and soaked bread and leave aside for at least 1 hour.
Form into flat cutlets.
Dip in beaten egg.
Coat with breadcrumbs and fry in heated ghee till brown.
To make gravy, chop tomatoes and put to boil... - 47.2089
Mulligatawny With Meat
1) In a saucepan add all the ingredients together, except the coconut milk, fat and red onions.
2) Boil the mixture and simmer down to 3-4 cups stock.
3) Take out meat and cut the pieces of meat.
4) Strain the stock and reserve.
5) In a skillet heat... - 46.8246
Lemony Seekh Kabab
Soak the bread in just enough water to dampen it; squeeze out any excess.
If your butcher has not put the meat twice through the grinder, do it yourself.
In a large nonmetallic bowl, combine the meat, bread, chopped garlic, ginger, Chinese parsley... - 45.0871
1. Mash potato. Keep aside to cool.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in fry-pan, saute onion till transparent.
3. Add mince, curry paste, stir on high for 1 min.
4. Add salt, chilli and 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil.
5. Cover, cook on low till mince is cooked... - 44.9277
The delicious Tandoori lamb chops recipe is a mouth-watering delight. An appetizer fit for all occasions. This lip-smacking dish is going to be the center of all attention at your dinner. - 44.4218
Samish Mirchi Soup
1)In a pan, add mutton, water and salt. Boil for 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
2)Using an electric blender make a paste and strain it into another saucepan.
3)In a saucepan, heat ghee and saute onion until golden.
4)Make a paste of spices and add... - 43.3331
Ask butcher to saw shoulder into pieces 2-inches thick.
Rinse meat in cold water, place in large saucepan and cover with cold water.
Bring to boil slowly, skimming when necessary.
Cover and simmer over a low heat for 1 hour.
Skim fat from surface.
Melt butter... - 43.1237
Minced meat with oriental spices makes a great Starter item. - 42.3202
Mutton Chilli Fry
1. Clean and cut meat.
2. Grind chillies, turmeric, ginger, cumin and half the onion.
3. Slice the other half of the onion and garlic.
4. Heat fat and fry onion and garlic lightly. Add powdered cloves and fry.
5. Add meat and the ground spices. Fry well;... - 41.2717
1. Clean and joint chicken into large pieces.
2. Grind spices with salt. Rub over the chicken pieces.
3. Blanch tomatoes and chop.
4. Heat fat, saute chicken. Add any spice mixture left over in the pan. Cover tightly and cook till all liquid is evaporated.
5.... - 39.6738
This Mutton Fry recipe is loved by my family. Mutton Fry is a very popular Indian appetizer. It goes well with chutney, but it can also be eaten with tomato sauce. Try and enjoy this mutton fry recipe. - 39.554
Grind the mince twice.
Add cumin seeds, onion, chilli, garlic, ginger, coriander leaves and fenugreek, and grind for the third time.
Add the rest of the ingredients and shape the mixture into sticks.
Grease a heavy frying pan and arrange the sticks on it side... - 39.4502
1) Make a paste of garlic, ginger and chillies.
2) Mix it with curd, salt and other spices.
3) Marinate the liver in this mixture for an hour.
4) Skewer the liver pieces and let it sit for 10 minutes. Then sprinkle some ghee and roast them until done.... - 39.4136
Meat On A Stick
Remove fat and bone from meat and cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat in a mixing bowl.
Marinate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Thread meat on individual skewers or sticks and broil, either over charcoal or in the... - 39.3512
Mutton Galawati Kabab
Marinate mutton with the ingredients 2-14 for about 1hr.(marinating it overnight is better).
Add maida flour if the mixture is watery,such that if you take some part of the mixture it sticks together.
Heat oil in a flat pan(tawa).
Take small portions of the... - 39.1416
Malai Meat has a fine taste. Malai Meat gets its taste from mutton mixed with yoghurt and cream and flavored with spices. Malai Meat is adored by meat consumers. - 38.1822
Fry onions, ginger and garlic till soft in little oil.
Boil the mutton till tender and dry.
Mix all the ingredients together with the exception of crumbs and eggs and grind to a paste.
Form into round cutlets, dip in egg, roll in crumbs and shallow fry to a... - 36.9054
Dry Minced Meat
Dry Minced Meat is simply yumlogical. The coconut milk mixed with chilli powder gives the Dry Minced Meat a two dimensional taste. - 34.6769
Mince Meat Fruitellas
Mince Meat Fruitellas has a different taste. The eggs and butter combine gives the Mince Meat Fruitellas a two dimensional taste. - 33.1285
Mixed Machi Platter
1. Trim fat from chops, remove shell from prawns only in middle leaving heads and tails intact. Remove vein, wash prawns and drain.
2. Stab chops and drumsticks with fork few times.
3. In large bowl, mix paste, chilli if using, and salt. Add chops, coat well,... - 29.1123
1. Heat the butter and the oil in a heavy 8- or 9-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and curry powder, and cook uncovered, until the onion is dark brown and crisp—about 12 minutes. (Be careful not to let the onion burn; turn down the heat if it... - 27.2296
Indian Meat Appetizer Recipes By Category
Indian Meat Appetizer Course: