- » Indian Meat
Indian Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian meat recipes.
Spicy Tandoori Chicken
Spicy tandoori chicken is the most famous Indian cuisine, popular in all parts of world. If you want to prepare the same by yourself, then watch the video to learn. In this video, chef demonstrates step-by-step instructions to recreate this flavorful chicken... - 131.342
Pressure Cooked Lamb Roast
Lamb roast is a classic dish to be made on Easter. You can use Italian beans, tomato based soup along with the lamb. Check out the recipe right now. - 126.218
Indian Chicken Korma
Indian Chicken Korma is one of the most popular curries all over India. It is cooked in a different manner in different parts of the country. This video shows a Southern version of this delicacy. Take a look and try it out. The coconut adds magic to this dish. - 124.65
Samosa, Sambusa or Sambuus whatever you call it, is found all over the world. There are more known in Indian but the truth is that there are favorite in Africa too, Countries like Kenya, Samalia, Tanzania and so on love these snacks. Here a simple recipe... - 116.442
Crispy Meat Balls
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add ground meat, chopped onions, salt, pepper, red chili powder, garam masala powder, blended bread slices, bread crumbs (optional), little olive oil and garlic powder and mix... - 109.594
Pressure Cooked Roasted Lamb
You will get the true taste of the lamb when it is pressure cooked. It is easy and quick to make the roasted lamb in pressure cooker. Check out the recipe detail right here. - 91.9892
Pasta With Thai-indian Chicken Curry
The chef is making a fusion dish, Pasta with Thai-Indian Chicken Curry. This recipe comes as a treat to fans of European and Asian cuisine and if you love them both, it would be double bonanza. Nikko is having fun putting together a spicy delicious dish and... - 88.2504
Momo-cha (nepali Meat Dumplings)
How to make Momo-cha (Nepali Meat Dumplings) recipe by Tulsi Regmi is simply amazing! If you have ever eaten these you will surely delight in just reading the recipe and dreaming of the remembered taste. I hav made these with hand minced goat and also lamb... - 60.1191
This meat biriyani is an authentic guide to making the dish the traditional Indian way. Meat and rice in alternate layers is simmered for an hour so that all the juices and spices blend well to provide that exotic taste and flavor that is unparalleled. - 52.179
A step by step guide to make the traditional nalli gosht . The nalli of lamb cooked in the rich Indian spices is the right treat your family deserves on a holiday or any special occasion. Whip up a treat and just the smile on their faces will say it all. - 51.8068
1)Prick the meat pieces with a fork and marinate it in yogurt paste and leave for 2 hours.
2)In a pan, heat half ghee and cook meat pieces for 30 minutes on medium heat.
3)Take another saucepan, and heat remaining ghee. Saute onion until... - 51.3891
Spicy Badami Gosth cooked with cashew nuts and serve with hot rice or Yakhni pulao. - 50.2111
These Kebabs are made with minced meat and are so soft, they melt in the mouth.... - 50.0073
1)Make a paste of the ingredients in section A and marinate for an hour.
2)In a bowl, beat together cream and saffron.
3)In a deep saucepan, heat ghee and sauté onion until golden. Remove half onion and keep it for later use.
4)Then,... - 49.9175
A combination of mutton and rice which is famous in Kashmir. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi also. - 49.632
Bheijay Ka Salan
Fry onion golden brown.
Add the ground masala and salt.
Fry for 2-3 mins.
Add tomatoes and fry till soft, adding 1 tbs water at a time if it sticks to pan.
Then add 1 cup hot water and the brains.
Simmer uncovered for 10 mins till a thick gravy is... - 49.1781
Spicy Mutton Biryani
Mutton cooked in spices and mixed in flavored basmati rice. The combination is deadly. - 49.1365
Chicken Seekh Kabab
Preheat the oven on 325 degree F
Put the keema in the strainer and drain off the excess water
mix all the ingredients to the keema and knead well with a wooden spoon or by hand.
keep it refrigerated for atleast half and hour.
now with wet hands take a big... - 49.1245
1. Clean and cut mutton into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces.
2. Grind together ginger, garlic, red chillies, half the green chillies and coriander leaves.
3. Slit remaining green chillies. Slice onions.
4. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions and then the ground spices.
5. Add... - 49.048
Macher Kofta Curry
1. Clean and steam fish. Remove bones, skin and mash.
2. Chop chillies fine. Grind half the onions with the ginger. Slice remaining onions. Grate coconut.
3. Boil and mash a third of the potatoes and dice the remaining.
4. Mix fish, coconut, chopped chillies,... - 49.007
Rogan Josh is delicious dish made from mutton. Specially great for holiday chrismas kids and holi. - 48.8228
Kababs made from minced mutton...a hot favourite starter/side dish...can also be enjoyed as a complete meal. - 48.6425
The preparation is unique, and if you follow the steps then you will be licking your fingers after you are done. - 48.2494
Biryani is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. For better taste serve with raita. - 48.1018
This is one of the most famous dishes that originated in India. A favourite among meat lovers, the mutton is simmered in a spicy gravy and the meat remains soft and juicy on the inside. If you want the authentic taste, then please don't compromise on the... - 48.0259
Mutton Kofta Curry
1. Wash meat. Remove membranes and bones.
2. Mince meat.
3. Wash and boil gram.
4. Grind together cooked gram, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, green chillies and meat.
5. Add salt, chopped coriander leaves and beaten egg.
6. Form into even sized balls with wet... - 47.9599
Mutton soaked in spicy green masala and fried to a thick spicy gravy. - 47.8885
1. Cut mutton into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces with the bones. Clean.
2. Grind to a fine paste the coriander, peppercorns, turmeric, red onions (first lot) and garlic.
3. Slit green chiilles, slice ginger and sec-ond lot of onions.
4. Heat oil. Add mustard seeds;... - 47.8559
Murgh Musallam Stuffed
1. Clean and wash the chicken.
2. Wash insides with tepid water.
3. Mix together two raw eggs, two chopped hard boiled eggs, half the onions sliced, raisins, sliced almonds, a pinch of the pepper and a little salt.
4. Stuff the chicken with the mixture and... - 47.679
Granny's Indian Pudding
About 4 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 300°F.
In large saucepan over low heat, bring 1 quart milk just to boiling.
Gradually stir in corn meal; boil over low heat, stirring, until thickened.
Add suet and next 9 ingredients.
Turn into greased 3-quart... - 47.5957
1) In a large bowl, sift flour and salt together.
2) In a small bowl, beat eggs with milk and water.
3) Beat in flour with it.
4) Alternately, using a blender machine blend all ingredients and process the mixture until smooth.
5) Heat a hot plate over... - 47.5374
Mutton Pulao With Nuts
1) Soak rice in 4 cups of water for 2 hours.
2) Fry the onion rings until crisp and brown.
3) Make a paste of spices, coconut, chillies, ginger and garlic.
4) Take a pan and heat oil. Fry the minced onion until golden brown.
5) Add... - 47.377
One Pan Rogan Josh
1) In a food processor, put the onions and whip till they are very finely chopped.
2) In a large, heavy-based pan, heat the oil.
3) Add the onion. Sauté every now and then, until it is really golden and soft. Leave the lid on for a few mins.
4) Add... - 47.286
Cutlets In Gravy
To make cutlets, mix mince, chopped ingredients, seasoning and soaked bread and leave aside for at least 1 hour.
Form into flat cutlets.
Dip in beaten egg.
Coat with breadcrumbs and fry in heated ghee till brown.
To make gravy, chop tomatoes and put to boil... - 47.2089
Gurchan Athwa Khurchan
Remove membrane from liver and cut into half-inch cubes.
Wash lung and steep in cold water for one hour.
Squeeze out water and cut into half-inch cubes.
Slit heart and remove arteries.
Wash well and cut into quarter-inch cubes.
Mix all spices with offals and... - 47.1819
Clean the head inclusive of tongue, eyes, jaws and cheeks.
Cut into big pieces and cook adding salt.
After the meat is cooked, remove all the skull bones.
Remove skin on tongue, palate and ear lobes.
Cover the tamrind with water and set aside 15 minutes.
Pass... - 47.1695
Wash trotters well and rub with rice flour and lime juice.
Wash again and cut into two-inch pieces.
Cover with water and two tsp salt and bring to boil.
Remove any scum that may form, lower heat and simmer for 1 1/2-2 hours till trotters are done.
You may... - 47.1388
Kharia Ni Jelly
Wash trotters well.
Rub with rice flour and two limes, to remove any smell.
Place trotters in a pan with four litres water and whole spices.
Bring to boil.
Lower heat, cover pan and simmer for 1-2 hours till trotters are soft and the bones... - 47.0599
Indian Meat Recipes By Category