Indian Mint Chutney
- » Indian Mango Mint Coriander Chutney
Indian Mango Mint Coriander Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian mango mint coriander chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian mango mint coriander chutney recipes.
Dhania Ki Chutney
1 In a mixer jar, add all the ingredients except the lemon.
2 Grind to form a fine paste.
3 Add in the lemon juice and grind again.
4 Pour in a little water, if needed.
5 Excellent served with hot kachauris and pakodas - 33.73
Raw Baby Mangoes, Baby Onions And Baby Potato Pulao
Peel the onions, potatoes and mangoes and place into salted water.
Place 70 grams ghee in a vessel and when hot, add the bay leaves, nigelle, cumin and mustard seeds and the cardamoms. Fry for 5 minutes. Add the washed rice and salt and cook in a rice cooker... - 38.9243
Potato Cutlets / Aloo Tikki / Indian Potato
If you love potatoes, do try this Indian Potato appetizer recipe - Aloo Tikki. Easy to make these potato cutlets are a popular Indian street food. Learn how to make Aloo tikki/ Potato cutlets/ Potato Patties by watching this video. - 0
Ragda Chat - Indian Chaat
Though “Chaat” is very popular Snack, I call this Ragda Chaat a ‘complete meal’. It has got enough protein, calories yet can be treated as healthy when you make it fresh right in your home kitchen using limited oil and fresh ingredients. So here you... - 0
1. Boil, peel and mash potatoes. Chop coriander and mint leaves.
2. Mix all the ingredients (except gram flour) together, and divide into 4 portions.
3. Prepare a batter of medium thickness with gram flour and water.
4. Whisk till light and frothy. Dip the... - 39.2929
For Sweet Chutney:
1. Mix together khajoor, tamarind, gur and salt in 2 cups water.
2. Bring it to boil about 3-4 times.
3. Remove from flame and allow it to cool.
4. Grind to paste and sieve it.
5. Add 2 cups water, Dhania-Jeera powder, red chilli powder and... - 41.3427
Easy And Quick Bhel Poori
1. Make a stiff dough. Divide into small balls and roll into thin poories. Dry in the shade. Fry in deep fat till light brown.
Mix crushed poories, puffed rice, split Bengal gram, sev and fried green gram. Put about 30 gm. of the mixture in a plate.... - 34.0944
Quick Bhel Puri
1) Blend together all the ingredients of tikhi chutney into a smooth paste.
2) Soak tamarind and make pulp. Then, blend it with dates and other ingredients of meethi chutney into a smooth paste.
3) Make stiff dough with suji, maida and salt. Add... - 45.1144
To make puris, sift flours with salt into a thali.
Make a well in the centre and add hot sesame seed oil.
Mix and add enough water to make a stiff dough.
Roll out thin and cut into one and a half inch rounds with a biscuit cutter and prick surface... - 45.1553
Sukha Bhel By Tarla Dalal
Sukha bhel, the best medicine for sudden hunger pangs, be it on a noisy railway platform or a quiet roadside! this dry, non-messy variation of bhel can be stuffed in as a quick meal even as you rush to work. You may add veggies like tomatoes etc if you wish... - 0
Trim vegetables, wash garlic pods and green garlic.
Mix ground spices with all ingredients.
Line matka with banana leaves, mango leaves and flowers.
Place a layer of vegetables inside.
Put meat on top and then well-washed eggs.
Cover with remaining... - 45.3194
Khasta Kachori And Chaat - Dal Puri Or Daal Poori
Anyone fond of Indian snacks, should surely try this recipe. It's so appetizing and your family and guests will love it. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe so well and patiently. This is a famous Indian snack. Don't forget to watch the video for the recipe of... - 106.23
Ragda Petis - Potato Patties With Gravy
1. In a bowl, add the boiled potatoes and mash well using a potato masher.
2. Add in the cumin powder, turmeric powder, amchoor powder, green chilli paste, salt, coriander leaves, mint leaves, cornstarch and chickpea flour. Mix well and combine into a... - 122.853
1. Soak the gram for 3-4 hours. Boil, peel and mash the potatoes
2. Wash and chop greens, green chillies and garlic. Peel and slice the ridge gourd.
3. Heat oil. Add garlic and garam masala. Fry for a minute.
4. Add drained gram, chopped greens, ridge gourd... - 43.8673
The first time I made this choley I jumped with joy when I tasted it and couldn't believe how closely it measured up to the real deal! The uniqueness about this choley is the brilliant marriage of hotness and sourness, it is magnificent and melt in your mouth... - 43.6218
Aloo Parathas are perfect for a weekend breakfast or brunch or evening snack and are loved by all Punjabis. For those who are not calorie conscious, smear them with a generous dollop of home made butter or ghee. Serve with tomato chutney, plain yogurt, any... - 49.7846