- » Indian Lettuce Wrap
Indian Lettuce Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian lettuce wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian lettuce wrap recipes.
Spiced Up Egg Salad Wrap
Spiced Up Egg Salad Wrap is an easy to make and yummy breakfast recipe. Chef Nikko develops the dish very tastefully by using wraps instead of bread of baguette. A little spice to the eggs is what is innovative. Most of us eat eggs for breakfast, so this... - 89.7104
Chicken Kebab Wraps
In this video Barry returns to the Indian Cookery School Sweet Cumin to be taught how to make delicious chicken kebab wraps. Lovely spiced chicken thigh chunks, sat on a toasted tortilla with mint yogurt and a ton of fresh salad & sweet chilli sauce. They are... - 0
Matki Salad - Healthy
For Sprouting Beans
1. Wash the beans twice or thrice in cold water. Soak it in 2 cups of water for around 10 hours or overnight.
2. Wrap it in a cheese cloth and let it sit for 1 or 2 days to sprout. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, add all the... - 0
Salad With Yogurt Dressing
This is a super simple salad with easy breezy home made yogurt dressing. Its one of such easy dressing that you can jazz this up with the spices you like most. - 0
Spicy Chole Chaat
If you love spicy food and looking for an appetizer that is healthy, spicy and delicious? Well, Chef Manjula has an Indian recipe that has all these characteristics, its spicy chole chaat. Chef also gives some good information on the taste of the dish for you... - 131.503
1) Clean the celery and separate the branches.
2) Blend together Roquefort with softened cream cheese.
3) Add mayonnaise and drizzle Worcestershire sauce.
4) Spoon the branches with the cheese mixture and press the branches back into... - 38.7928
Curried Salad Bombay
Microwave Directions: In deep 2-quart microwave-safe dish, place turkey breast and broth.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave at HIGH (100% power) 3 minutes.
Reduce power to MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) and microwave 7 minutes.
Turn turkey breast over; cover... - 43.0611
Turkey Biryani Roast
A unique turkey roast recipe video to make a full turkey roast with an Indian make over. The Indian Chef gives simple tips and tried and tested techniques to make a special holiday roast very different from the traditional one. He stuffs the turkey not with... - 120.815
Tuna Tomato Favorite
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Slice a 1/2-inch thick piece from the stem end of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centre pulp, leaving just a tomato shell. Overturn the tomatoes and let drain. Refrigerate.
3) Slice up the centre pulp of one tomato.... - 44.0628
Extra Lean Curried Ground Beef With Potatoes
Here’s another quick and yummy curry. It can also be eaten wrapped inside a burrito with chopped lettuce and tomatoes – like a breakfast burrito, but for lunch or dinner. Water chestnuts add a satisfying crunch. - 35.5403
Grilled Swordfish And Avocado Salad Bata Style
1. Place the fish in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of the lemon juice, the lime juice, vinegar, chile salsa, onion, minced coriander and salt. Let marinate at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes.
2. Light the charcoal or... - 37.3399