- » Indian Lentils Tomato
Indian Lentils Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Indian Lentils Tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Indian Lentils Tomato recipes.
Green Dal With Tomato
1) Presoak the beans in enough water for 2 hours and drain them well.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil over moderate-low heat.
3) When the oil is hot, add the onion, cumin, and bay leaves and cook, mixing at intervals, until the onion start... - 45.7879
You May Also Like!
Indian Lentil And Tomato Curry With Brown Rice
Looking for a filling and sumptuous meal idea? Here's one just for you. Watch this video now to learn a great Indian Lentil and Tomato Curry with Brown Rice recipe. Treat your family to this Indian delicacy today. - 80.0176
Indian Lentil Dal
Combine lentils and water in a saucepan, partially cover pan with a lid and bring to a boil.
Watch carefully to prevent lentils from boiling over.
Turn heat down and simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until lentils are tender.
Meanwhile, saute garlic and... - 38.0437
Indian Tomato Pappu
If you are looking for a unique recipe to cook lentil soup for tonight, then try this one. It is a simple preparation of lentils with plenty of tomatoes, which serves as rich source of vitamin c and vegetable protein. The soup is really delicious and you... - 121.093
Tomato rasam is an integral part of a south Indian meal. In fact no South Indian meal is complete without this spicy, watery soup that could be eaten at the beginning of the meal as an appetizer, with rice as a side dish or at the end of the meal as a... - 94.7808
Indian Lentil And Vegetable Soup
Want a vegetarian protein rich soup for your diet? Chef Manjula has a lentil and vegetable soup from Indian cuisine. She uses a pressure cooker for quick boiling. The best part of the recipe is its seasoning; using whole cumin seeds gives a nice flavor to... - 126.087
Indian Lentil Curry
Place the lentils, salt and water in a large pan.
Bring to the boil.
Chop one of the onions and add it to the pan with the turmeric.
Cover and cook for 20 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
Slice the remaining onion and saute in the butter or ghee... - 37.8679
Indian Style Lentil Meatballs
1) Into a saucepan, add in the lentils. Cover them with enough water and let boil.
2) Cover and cook on low flame for 15 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, add in the minced beef. Next, add in the onions and chillies alongwith the cumin, salt and pepper.
4)... - 45.5028
Haandi Chana Dhal With Tomatoes And Green Mango Slices
1. Wash the chana dhaal thoroughly. Boil for about 10 minutes until soft but not mushy, drain, then set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan and fry the onion seeds and curry leaves for about 2 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, put the spring onions into a... - 38.2132
Indian Lentil Soup
1. Heat the oil and fry the onions for 1 minute. Add the garlic and chilli powder and fry again for 1/2 minute.
2. Add 6 teacups of water, the tomatoes, masoor dal and salt and cook in a pressure cooker till the first whistle.
3. When cooked, blend in a... - 34.5338