- » Indian Lentils Tomato
Indian Lentils Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Indian Lentils Tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Indian Lentils Tomato recipes.
Indian Lentil Dal
Combine lentils and water in a saucepan, partially cover pan with a lid and bring to a boil.
Watch carefully to prevent lentils from boiling over.
Turn heat down and simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until lentils are tender.
Meanwhile, saute garlic and... - 39.81
Indian Tomato Pappu
If you are looking for a unique recipe to cook lentil soup for tonight, then try this one. It is a simple preparation of lentils with plenty of tomatoes, which serves as rich source of vitamin c and vegetable protein. The soup is really delicious and you... - 123.398
Garlicky Lentil And Tomato Soup (low Calorie) By Tarla Dalal
This unusual soup has been prepared from masoor dal, which is known for being rich in protein and zinc. Tomatoes give it a lovely red tinge whereas onions and garlic impart an enticing aroma. I’ve blended this soup to give it a nice creamy texture without... - 0
Green Dal With Tomato
1) Presoak the beans in enough water for 2 hours and drain them well.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil over moderate-low heat.
3) When the oil is hot, add the onion, cumin, and bay leaves and cook, mixing at intervals, until the onion start... - 43.5723
Tomato rasam is a traditional South Indian dish. During the British rule in India, rasam was adopted into British cuisine and evolved into Mulligatawny (the literal translation is "pepper water") soup which is a popular soup even today in England. - 41.4231
Indian Tomato Asparagus Curry
Take a look at this excellent video that shows an ethnic Indian carrot asparagus curry. This curry is a fantastic recipe for cold season to warm up your body. Watch this impressive video and make this wonderful dish that you and your family would definitely... - 111.205
Toor Dal With Tomatoes
Wash the lentils and then boil in the lightly salted water until soft.
When cooked, mash down to a paste, using a wooden masher.
If necessary, add about 300 ml (1/2 pint) water to lighten the consistency.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan and gently fry... - 46.4834
Chana Dal With Paneer And Tomatoes
1. Wash and pick over the chana dhal or split peas for any stones, etc. Place them in a heavy-based saucepan with the onion, garam masala, garlic, ginger, chilli powder, mango powder, salt and about 600 ml / 1 pint water. Bring to the boil and cook for about... - 33.4317
1. Cut tops off tomatoes and scoop out pulp. Sprinkle with salt and place inverted on racks.
2. Boil and mash-lentil and potatoes.
3. Chop onions and chillies.
4. Heat part of the fat and fry onions.
5. Mix together onions, chillies and salt with mashed... - 39.4141