- » Indian Lentil Rice
Indian Lentil Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian lentil rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian lentil rice recipes.
Indian Lentil And Tomato Curry With Brown Rice
Looking for a filling and sumptuous meal idea? Here's one just for you. Watch this video now to learn a great Indian Lentil and Tomato Curry with Brown Rice recipe. Treat your family to this Indian delicacy today. - 80.0176
Masoor Ki Dal Lentil Soup & Rice Dinner
How about a Indian dinner which is both tasty and healthy? Try simple to make Masoor dal and stir fry cabbage, serve with rice & tortilla. Yummy recipe from the kitchen of US chef Bhal Dave. He impresses with his exquisite style of making it to perfection. - 63.1192
Curried Yellow Rice & Refreshing Leftover Khichadi & Kadhi
If you are tired of eating bland steamed rice, try easy to prepare yellow rice by Bhal Dave, who gives it a new look and feel with added vegetables and spices. He also shares tips and tricks to refresh leftover khichadi. Cooking is so much fun isn't it? - 60.0259
Lentil Rice Salad
1) Wash the lentils well and drain them.
2) In a saucepan, with the uncooked lentils combine 2 cups of water.
3) Bring to boiling and reduce heat.
4) Simmer, covered and cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Add rice and simmer for 15 minutes more.
6) Remove... - 49.5587
1. In a medium stock pot or saucepan, cover the lentil with double the amount of water and soak for a minimum of 2 hours.
2. If using brown rice, soak the rice with the lentils in the same pot.
3. Just before cooking, drain the water from the... - 48.4856
You May Also Like!
Indian Lentils With Rice
1 ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add the onions and stir to coat with the oil.
Add 1/4 cup of the stock, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 5 minutes or until the onions are... - 38.6565
Khichiri East Indian Rice And Lentils
1) In a heavy saucepan, add the lentils, onion and broth, simmer for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) Stir in the rice, salt, and chili peppers, then simmer covered for 20 minutes until the rice is tender and almost dry. Then remove the lid and... - 41.1477
1) In a pan, saute the onion in the butter, until softened.
2) Stir in the rice and and lentils, stir continuously and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Pour in 5 cups water, bring to a boil and simmer over a low heat for 10 minutes.
4) Stir in the salt to taste... - 46.0697
Indian Lentils With Spinach Part 1 - Preparing The Lentils
Spinach is known for its health values and gets even better when cooked with lentils. Watch chef Aarsi as she shows how to cook spinach with lentils, masala and seasonings. In the video the chef begins with the preparation of lentils. Watch the following... - 88.7518
Kitchri Or Kitcheree From India
1) In a strainer, place the rice and lentils, rinse under cold water tap.
2) In a covered pan, gently cook with water and salt until almost dry.
3) Lastly stir in the butter or margarine.
4) Garnish with the tomatoes and serve immediately... - 34.2073
Curried Lentils And Rice
1. In a large heavy skillet or stock pot, combine the lentils, broth/water and salt.
2. Place on a medium high flame and bring to a boil skimming off the scum .
3. Reduce the heat and let the lentils simmer for 20 minutes.
4. In the mean time, in a... - 44.9992
Vegetable Rice With Lentils
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the curry leaves and green chillies, and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the onion and fry for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat.
Gradually add the tomatoes, ginger, garlic, dried red chillies, turmeric, diced potato, carrots... - 43.4017
East Indian Lentil Kedgeree
Heat oil in large pot.
Saute onion and garlic.
Add rest of ingredients, except rice, to pot and cover.
Simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Then add rice.
Cover again and simmer for an additional 30 minutes.
Drain off any remaining liquid.
Steam lentil-rice mixture until... - 34.0424
Crispy Dosa - Rice And Lentil Crepes
Those fond of South Indian cuisine will really enjoy eating these dosas. The chef shows how to make the batter. You can serve the dosa with chutney and hot sambhar. You can use any type of filling for the dosa. Do watch the video as Chef Bhavna explains the... - 109.38
1) In a large saucepan, stir butter until melted over moderate-low heat.
2) Now add the onion and cook, mixing once in a while till it starts to brown.
3) Mix in the cloves, cinnamon, cumin, cardamom, and turmeric and cook further for 1-2 minutes.
4)... - 47.2309
Indian Lentil Rice Recipes By Category