- » Indian Lemon Chicken
Indian Lemon Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian lemon chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian lemon chicken recipes.
Lemon Dill Chicken
Lemon Dill Chicken has a very tasty taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Lemon Dill Chicken a tangy and refreshing taste. - 44.3472
Sticky Lemon And Chilli Chicken Noodles
Cook the noodles following the pack instructions.
Toss the chicken with the cornflour and some seasoning.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick wok or large frying pan and stir-fry the chicken until golden.
Scoop the chicken out, then add the veg to the pan, keeping... - 43.6672
Fragrant Lemon Chicken
Cut chicken into 4 pieces.
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Arrange in a single layer in a flat dish.
Combine ingredients for marinade, rub into chicken, cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours, turning over once or twice.
Heat a tandoor,... - 42.5445
Chicken With Sliced Lemon And Fried Onions
Skin all the chicken pieces and pat them dry.
Peel the onions.
Chop two of them coarsely and put them into the container of an electric blender.
Cut the third one in half lengthwise, then slice it into thin half-rounds and set aside.
Add 6 tablespoons of... - 42.3198
Balti Chicken In A Creamy Lemon Sauce
1. In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, garam masala, ground coriander, chilli powder, fresh coriander, garlic, corn oil and salt.
2. Pour the spice mixture over the chicken pieces, cover and leave to marinate for about 2 hours.
3. Meanwhile, make the sauce.... - 40.623
Chicken Breasts With Lemon And Brandy
Combine the flour, chives, salt and pepper in a deep plate.
Dredge the chicken in the seasoned flour and shake off the excess.
Melt half the butter in a heavy-bottomed pan.
When the butter begins foaming, add the chicken and saute for a few minutes on each... - 39.9232
Ginger And Lemon Chicken
1. Cut the chicken into cubes and set aside. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, blend together the yoghurt, lemon juice, ginger, dried crushed red chillies, ground coriander, turmeric, salt to taste and the fromage frais. Mix everything together well and set... - 37.9715
Fried Chicken With Fresh Coriander And Lemon
1. Prepare the chicken by cutting it into strips.
2. In a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan, heat the oil over a moderate heat and fry the onion with the cumin seeds and curry leaves for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the garlic, ginger, dried chillies, salt to taste... - 36.187
Char Grilled Lemon Chicken
1. Preheat a moderate grill. Quarter the chicken and remove the skin. Using a sharp knife, make small slashes diagonally across the flesh to let flavours and heat penetrate.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the oil, garlic pulp, the lemon zest and juice and... - 35.5302
Lemon And Yogurt Dressing With Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into cubes or thin strips and weave on to thin kebab sticks (if you are using wooden sticks, first soak them in cold water for 30 minutes).
2. Mix the oil with the crushed garlic, cumin, paprika, coriander, turmeric and salt and pepper, and... - 35.2603
Roast Dijon Lemon Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/2 cup. Set aside.
3. Place chicken on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Combine mustard and next 4 ingredients; spread mixture evenly over... - 34.4601
Broiled Lemon Chicken
Lightly flatten chicken breasts to uniform thickness.
For marinade, combine Worcestershire sauce and next 4 ingredients; pour over chicken.
Cover; marinate 30 minutes, turning once.
Place chicken on broiler pan; brush with oil.
Broil, 4 to 5 inches from heat... - 30.016