Indian Lamb Curry
- » Indian Lamb Vegetable Curry
Indian Lamb Vegetable Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian lamb vegetable curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian lamb vegetable curry recipes.
East Indian Lamb Curry
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large, heavy-bottomed skillet with a lid over medium-high heat.
Add onions; cook, stirring constantly, about 8 minutes, or until browned.
Add almonds, ginger and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat for 5... - 45.1756
This lamb curry is a fruited lamb recipe. Cooked with apples, this lamb curry has vegetables like tomatoes and onions in it. Flavored with chutney and sour cream along with curry powder, it makes a savory dish. Garnished with peanuts, it is best served hot. - 43.1056
Lamb Rogan Josh
The aroma of curry dishes tickles any food lover's palate. It is a very common dish in the countries of India, Pakistan, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. The Indian cuisine has made plenty of influences in the food that people around the world enjoy and... - 46.7342
7 Deadly Lamb Curry
1. Coat bottom of a stock pot with vegetable oil, add the cumin seeds and toast them over medium/high heat.
2. Add onions, cooking until they begin to turn brown. Add ginger and garlic then cook for 5 minutes making sure to stir constantly so it does... - 0
Fast Lamb Curry
1. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a medium heat, add curry paste and cumin and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add lamb and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until lamb changes colour and is tender. Remove lamb mixture from pan and set aside.
2. Add red pepper... - 32.4954
Peanut & Lamb Curry
1. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable casserole, add the lamb, breaking the ground meat chunks with a spoon.
2. Brown the meat in the microwave at HIGH for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until meat loses its pinkish color
3. Drain off the... - 46.2616
1) Cut meat into cubes.
2) Peel and chop onion.
3) Chop tomato; seed and slice pepper; halve or slice larger mushrooms.
4) Scrub potatoes but don't peel; cut into chunks.
5) In a skillet, heat butter and oil and fry onion till... - 43.957
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a broiling pan on a rack, broil the lamb, turning once, until rare and evenly browned, keep aside.
3) In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, saute the fruits, onion and garlic in the oil over a medium heat for 2 to... - 44.9712
Fragrant Lamb Curry
1. In a heavy saucepan or Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium heat. Saute the onion and garlic with the red pepper flakes, bay leaf and half of the curry powder and turmeric, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes, or until the onion is wilted and fragrant.... - 34.9136
Heat butter in a large frying pan or saucepan.
Add lamb and brown thoroughly.
Add curry powder, pepper, and ginger.
Cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
Add onion, garlic, green pepper, and celery; cook, stirring, about 5 minutes, or until vegetables are limp.
Add... - 42.377
Lamb Bake Indian
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook lamb until well browned, removing pieces to bowl as they brown.
2. To drippings remaining in skillet, add onion; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. Stir in... - 31.9767
Curry Ring With Cold Lamb Salad
The curry ring cold lamb salad is a gelatin and cooked lamb ring salad mold. Made with added eggs, vegetables and mayonnaise, the curry ring cold lamb salad is spiced with curry powder and flavored with white wine. Elegant and savory, the curry ring lamb... - 42.1094
Red Curry Lamb Chops
Heat oil in large pan; cook lamb chops, uncovered, until browned both sides and cooked as desired.
Drain on absorbent paper; cover to keep warm.
Drain oil from pan.
Add paste; cook, stirring, until fragrant.
Stir in coconut milk, juice, sugar and sauce.
Bring... - 36.312
Quick Lamb Curry
Crumble lamb into a wide frying pan over medium heat; cook, stirring, until browned, then spoon off and discard all but 2 tablespoons fat.
Add garlic, onion, curry powder, ginger, and cumin; reduce heat to low and cook, stirring often, until onion is very... - 38.2423
Tomato Lamb Curry
Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
When hot, add the bay leaves, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom pods, and peppercorns and cook until they begin to pop, 2-3 minutes.
Add the lamb and onion and cook, stirring, until the onion and the lamb are lightly... - 40.3594
Lamb Curry Calcutta
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Add meat cubes and brown on all sides.
Add onions, apples and garlic.
Cook until onion is tender, but not brown, stirring frequently.
Add curry powder, cayenne pepper, flour and salt, stirring well to coat meat evenly.
Add beef... - 41.4052
Place the yogurt, cardamom, ginger, garlic, and almonds in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
In a wide-based, nonstick pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the lamb, onions, bay leaves, and cloves, and stir-fry for 10 minutes or until the... - 46.629
1. For spice paste, in a pan, add coconut, ginger, garlic, cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves, curry leaves, and peppercorns. Dry roast for 5 minutes or until coconut in browned. Let it cool.
2. Put roasted spices into the food processor. Gradually... - 101.373
Madras Lamb Curry
This flavorful lamb curry is made with a limited number of ingredients but has a lovely taste to it. prepared with indian curry powder, this lamb curry has the fresh taste of coconut in it with a hint of garlic. You can added to the vegetables if you desire... - 40.4455
Cut meat into 1 1/2-inch cubes, and roll in flour.
Melt butter or margarine in large skillet, and saute' onions and garlic until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Lift out vegetables, and set aside.
Saute meat cubes in pan, adding more butter or margarine if... - 40.459
Curry Of Lamb With Apple
Combine the vegetables and apple in a heavy saucepan; add the chicken broth and pineapple juice.
Bring the mixture to a boil, then simmer slowly until reduced to one-half the original amount.
Add the seasoning at the end of the cooking.
Strain the sauce,... - 34.6528
Microwave Lamb Curry
1. Halve the bananas in lengthwise and crosswise manner.
2. Coat the halved bananas with lemon juice and keep it aside.
3. Take a glass casserole, and add ground lamb in it and cook on ROAST (7) settings for 4 minutes and stir once... - 46.9942
Saute onions, apple, garlic and gingerroot in oil in skillet until onions are light brown.
Stir in turmeric, coriander, cumin, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and chili powder.
Cook for several minutes, stirring constantly.
Add lamb; mix well.
Cook until lamb is... - 47.3553
Lamb Curry With Apricots
1) In a small bowl, combine apricots and 2 cups hot water.
2) Keep aside.
3) Take a Dutch oven and coat it with cooking spray.
4) Add lamb, and cook, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides.
5)Remove lamb, and drain on paper... - 48.7528
1) In a pan, add half the amount of oil and heat.
2) Add onion and garlic and fry till onion turns transparent.
3) Add the ginger and coconut and lower heat, to cook gently for 2 minutes.
4) Add in the curry powder, stock, and seasoning and allow to... - 44.9631
Lamb Curry Platter
1. Saute onion and garlic in vegetable oil until soft in a kettle or Dutch oven; stir in curry powder; saute for 1 minute longer. Stir in cubed lamb, applesauce-and-apri-cots, instant chicken broth or bouillon cubes, salt, allspice, water and lemon juice;... - 32.9043
Microwaved Lamb Curry
Lamb Curry is an amazingly delicious side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this Lamb Curry recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 41.6561
Curry Lamb Ragout
Curry Lamb Ragout has a Appetizing taste.The Yoghurt and Curry Powder gives the Curry Lamb Ragout Dissimilar taste. - 41.9415
Lamb Curry In Cucumber Cups
Using a small melon bailer, scoop out a pocket on one side of each cucumber round, being careful not to cut through cucumber.
Drain, pocket side down, on a baking sheet lined with paper towels and refrigerate until ready to assemble.
In a large skillet, saute... - 38.0763
Combine meat and yogurt in skillet.
Simmer until half cooked approximately 1/2 hour.
Place quartered onion, garlic, ginger, paprika, pepper, turmeric, coriander, poppy seeds, cumin, chili powder, cloves, cinnamon, coconut and salt in food chopper using... - 45.0959
Grind the cumin seeds, cardamom seeds, cinnamon, cloves, and peppercorns in a coffee grinder.
Transfer to a bowl.
Add the vinegar to the ground spices.
Stir in the mustard, chili powder, paprika, turmeric, and sugar, and mix well.
Add the lamb and mix... - 46.1168
Kashmiri Rack Of Lamb
For a marinade, mix 1 tbsp oil, the Patak's paste, yogurt, crushed pepper and mint sauce in a bowl.
Smear this marinade onto the lamb.
Cover it with foil and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Take the lamb out of the fridge; rest for 30 minutes.
Preheat the... - 47.5244
Simmered Keema Matar
Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the minced onions and stir-fry until golden brown.
Stir in all the remaining ingredients except the last five.
Continue to stir-fry until the oil just starts to float.
Add the lamb or beef, chopped... - 47.0117
Brains In Brown Gravy
Poach the brains in 2 cups [1/2 liter] of water, adding 3/4 teaspoon [4 ml.] of the salt and the turmeric.
When they are cooked and firm, after about 20 minutes, drain them and let them cool.
Cut each brain into six pieces.
In a heavy skillet, heat the oil or... - 43.9372
In a blender, first blend the onions, garlic, ginger, and chili pepper (if using) to a puree and remove.
Then blend together the spinach and dill, and remove.
Finally, blend the tomatoes to a puree and set aside.
Heat the oil and butter in a nonstick pan over... - 46.0942
1. In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil. Put onion, cumin seeds and sauté for around 7 minutes till the onions turn light golden brown.
2. Add coconut and continue to sauté for another 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and allow to cool completely.
3. In a... - 0
Kofta ( Indian Meatballs )
Mix all the ingredients for meatballs and keep covered in a bowl.
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing in another bowl.
Preparing the koftas takes a little time, so you might as well make yourself comfortable.
If you have a table and chair in your... - 45.6713
German Lamb In Sour Cream
If lamb is fat, brown in oil in skillet; drain well.
Combine 1/2 cup flour with salt, dill seed, caraway seed and rosemary; toss with lamb cubes to coat thoroughly.
Place lamb cubes in lightly oiled crock pot.
Stir in remaining ingredients except the 2... - 40.5115
Vindaloo Lamb Ribs
The day before the barbecue, place lamb ribs in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Put the cardamon pods, cumin seeds and chilies in a coffee or spice grinder and grind until you have a fine powder.
Put the ground spices in a bowl.
Add vinegar, curry powder,... - 43.4293
It's Healthy and Delicious dish made from mutton. - 38.4021
Lamb With Mint Raita
1) Wash lamb and place on paper towels.
2) Slice lamb into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a pan, add oil and heat.
4) Add and lightly brown 2 cloves garlic.
5) Add the lamb and brown well and lower heat.
6) Add onion, keeping aside 1/4 cup for... - 41.5542
Lamb And Mushroom Risotto
Place the butter in a large deep dish, cook for 1 minute, add the onion, cover and cook for 1 1/2 minutes.
Stir in the rice, garam masala and curry powder. Pour on the stock (broth) and cook, covered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook... - 30.351
Lamb Cutlets With Honey Chutney Baste
Season lamb cutlets with pepper.
In a heavy saucepan over moderate heat, fry onions and garlic in oil until golden.
Add remaining baste ingredients.
Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for about 3 minutes.
Grill cutlets over medium-hot coals for 3 to 4... - 37.4896
Crispy Fried Okra
Wash the okra.
Wipe it with paper towels.
Remove head and tail and slice the pods in rounds of 1/8-inch thickness.
You can slice 2 or 3 at the same time.
Heat 1 inch of oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-low flame.
Check heat by dropping in one slice of... - 38.4864
Pineapple And Mango Chutney
No Indian meal would be complete without chutney - a sweet-savoury mix of fruit or vegetables and spices. Served in small quantities as a pleasing accompaniment to the main dish, it adds sharp, contrasting aromas and flavours. This pineapple and mango chutney... - 37.2176
Mulligatawny In A Pressure Cooker
1. In the cooker heat the dripping or lard, brown the meat, vegetables and apple.
2. Stir in the curry and chili powders and cook for a few minutes.
3. Stir well adding the stock or water and stock cube with a little salt making sure that the cooker is... - 45.2199
1. Heat oil in frypan, saute onion, garlic, ginger till golden brown.
2. Add rest of the ingredients, stir on high for 2 mins.
3. Add 1/2 cup water, bring to boil, cover, cook on low till mince is cooked.
4. Stir on high to remove excess water, adjust salt,... - 37.8556
1. Marinate meat in mixture of vinegar, garlic, ginger and salt in refrigerator for at least 4hrs.
2. Place marinated meat on tray, lined with foil. Brown meat on top in grill (this helps to seal juices). Keep aside.
3. Heat oil in large saucepan, saute onion... - 42.017
Cabbage With Onions
Trim away the outer damaged leaves of the cabbage, wash it, and cut it in quarters.
Remove the stem and hard core and shred cabbage lengthwise as finely as you can.
Peel 2 of the onions and cut them each into half, lengthwise.
Now slice finely into... - 46.5439
Hot Exotic Curry Sauce
1. In a pan stir to mix well combining all ingredients except arrowroot, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours.
2. Strain through a sieve, pressing as much of the fruit and vegetables through as possible.
3. In a bowl make a thin, smooth... - 37.2357
1 Wipe and trim lamb of excess fat; cut into 1/2-inch wide strips. Peel and slice the onion and carrot; peel, core and slice the apple.
2 Heat the oil in a large pan. When hot, brown the lamb all over. Take out and add the sliced vegetables and apple and... - 30.7209
Chicken Korma is a typical mughlai preparation dating back to the 16th century. Korma, essentially, is a gravy prepared by simmering meat in spices, youghurt and cream. The meat used varies from mutton, chicken, lamb to even beef. - 50.1139
Tandoori Shish Kabobs
Trim fell and excess fat from leg; remove bone from lamb with thin, sharp knife.
Cut meat into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
Combine yogurt, pineapple juice, curry, salt, ginger and Tabasco sauce in a large bowl.
Add meat; cover and refrigerate overnight, turning meat... - 32.8232
1. Mash potato. Keep aside to cool.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in fry-pan, saute onion till transparent.
3. Add mince, curry paste, stir on high for 1 min.
4. Add salt, chilli and 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil.
5. Cover, cook on low till mince is cooked... - 44.9277
Chicken And Rice Biryani
Bring to boil over high heat, reduce heat, cover and cook the chicken about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Measure 7 cups of the broth.
Skin, bone and cut the chicken into one-half-inch cubes.
Cover, keep warm, set aside.
Discard... - 44.1276