- » Indian Lamb Korma
Indian Lamb Korma Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian lamb korma recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian lamb korma recipes.
Lamb Korma, a classic Indian Non-vegetarian Dish is tender pieces of lamb cooked in thick tomato gravy. The flavor of this dish is further enhanced by using Mint and Cilantro and squeezing a dash of lime just before serving. Lamb Korma is a great... - 47.0092
Place the yogurt, cardamom, ginger, garlic, and almonds in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
In a wide-based, nonstick pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the lamb, onions, bay leaves, and cloves, and stir-fry for 10 minutes or until the... - 46.629
1) Make the 1 inch pieces out of lamb.
2) In a pan, melt the 1 oz of butter and... - 46.4365
1 Cut lamb into 1-inch cubes, trimming off excess fat.
2 In a bowl, mix yogurt with cardamom, cumin and turmeric.
3 Add lamb and toss to coat throughly.
4 Cover the bowl and marinate for 1 hour.
5 In a heavy saucepan, add... - 45.602
Heat a small iron skillet or griddle over medium flame, and dry-roast the coriander, cumin, and coconut, tossing them around with a spoon.
Roast for 2 to 3 minutes until the spices turn dark brown, and set aside.
Remove skillet from heat.
Place onions,... - 44.9041
Lamb Or Beef Korma With Almonds, Pecans, And Sour Cream
Peel the onions.
Cut 4 of them into halves lengthwise, and then slice them into very thin half-rings.
Chop the fifth onion coarsely.
Put it along with the garlic and ginger in the container of an electric blender.
Add 4 tablespoons of water and blend at high... - 44.4321
Lamb And Nut Korma
Grind the nuts and chiles together.
If using a food processor, a little water may be needed.
Mix together the coriander, ginger, cumin, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and garlic.
Add the nut mixture and water and blend to a smooth paste.
Saute the onions in the... - 42.7604
Lamb And Mushroom Korma
1. In a skillet, melt the butter and saute onions till soft; add garlic and spices and fry for a couple of minutes
2. Add lamb pieces to it and coat it well with the spice mixture; add yogurt, cover and allow to simmer for three quarters of an hour
3.... - 40.6165
Shahi Spring Lamb Korma
1. Pour the oil into a heavy-based saucepan and place over a medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the onions, bay leaf and cardamoms and fry gently until golden brown. Remove from the heat and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, blend the lamb, fennel... - 39.8664
Lamb And Nut Korma
1 Grind the nuts and chillies in a liquidizer; add water if needed.
2 Mix the cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, garlic, coriander and cumin. Add the nuts and chillies, and mix with the water to a paste.
3 Fry the onion gently for 5 minutes in the butter.... - 32.4992