- » Indian Lamb Chop
Indian Lamb Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian lamb chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian lamb chop recipes.
Indian Lamb Chops
In a blender, place onion, coriander, cumin, pepper, cloves, cardamom, ginger, poppy seed, cinnamon, butter, yogurt, and lemon juice; whirl until smooth.
Pour over chops; cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours or until next day.
Lift chops from marinade and... - 34.119
North Indian Lamb Chops
Mix the yoghurt, turmeric, ground coriander, salt, and garlic together in a bowl and reserve.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat, and when hot, add the chiles, pieces of cinnamon stick, and mustard seeds.
Let them cook for 4-5 minutes.
Add... - 36.4045
East Indian Marinated Lamb Chops
1) Mix together olive oil, vinegar, and marjoram.
2) Mix in lamb chops and keep marinated for at least 4 hours.
3) Combine together all other ingredients excluding butter.
4) Coat marinated chops with this mixture, shaking off excess... - 43.403
Place the lamb in a bowl with the coriander, cardamon, poppy seeds, cinnamon, cloves, salt and pepper, ginger and garlic.
Mix well then add the yogurt.
Leave lamb to marinate in this mixture for several hours, in a casserole.
Heat the butter, fry the chopped... - 46.3087
Tandoori Lamb Chops
First make the marinade by mixing together all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Add the lamb chops and mix well.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours or preferably overnight.
Bring to room temperature before cooking.
Grill or broil, turning... - 36.8033
Curried Lamb Chops Bengal
1) In a saucepan mix all ingredients, except lamb chops.
2) Boil the mixture and simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Place chops on grill 5 to 6 inches from hot coals.
4) Sear on both sides.
5) Baste with curry sauce and cook for 30 minutes until... - 42.4751
This haryali chaap is for all the lamb chop lovers as it will beat all the others with its simple cooking, wholesome flavor and succulent texture. Try this recipe from the video and it will be your favorite home cooked lamb dish due to its effortless... - 104.092
Lamb Chops With Whole Spices And Yogurt
Trim lamb chops of excess fat, leaving 1/8 inch along the sides.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Mix the yogurt with 1 cup of water and set aside in a nonmetallic bowl.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch heavy-bottomed pot.
When oil is very hot, put in 4 chops at a... - 42.9323
Spring Lamb Chops With Grilled Vegetables
1. Trim the chops well by removing all the fat.
2. In a bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, chillies, 3 tablespoons of the coriander, the salt, lemon juice, cornflour and 2 tablespoons of water. Place the chops on a plate and rub them all over with this... - 37.4353
Cumin Lamb Chops With Pear Chutney
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Place lamb chops in a shallow dish. Spoon cumin mixture evenly over both sides of chops. Cover and chill 1 hour.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chops; cook... - 31.1655
Grilled Lamb Chops With Tomato Mint Chutney
1. For the chutney, heat a nonstick skillet. Swirl in the oil, then add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes, bell pepper, a pinch of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Cook, stirring, until the... - 34.5302
Lamb Chops With Mint Pesto
Rub the lamb chops with the salt and the crushed flakes of garlic.
Place a little olive oil in a non stick pan.
Grill the chops on each side until browned and cooked through.
Remove from heat and keep warm.
To prepare the pesto: Place the garlic, mint,... - 36.6366
Baked Lamb Chops With Rice
Season chops with salt and pepper and lightly coat with flour.
Brown slowly in hot oil in a large, heavy frying pan or casserole which has a cover and can be put in the oven.
While chops are browning on the second side, add rice to the oil; let rice brown... - 38.3716
Spiced Lamb Chops
Place clarified butter in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
Fry the onions, garlic, and ginger, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes, or until onions are golden brown.
Remove pan from heat.
Remove onions, garlic, and ginger from the hot butter... - 42.6553
Ask your butcher to cut 2 chops per portion.
Do not beat to tenderise.
Wash chops and pat dry.
Heat a dry pan over moderate heat and roast whole spices individually for a few moments till fragrant.
Place whole spices in a blender with onion, ginger, garlic... - 45.2428
Lamb Chops With Lime Cilantro Cream
Mix the egg with the milk, dust the lamb chops with the flour, dip into egg then dredge through the bread crumbs.
Heat the oil in a large skillet, fry the chops for 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Reserve hot in the oven.
Heat the butter in a sauce... - 37.4179
Lamb Chops Cream Gravy
1. Rub the lamb chops with a clove of garlic to infuse flavor.
2. Use a large skillet,
3. Heat oil the skillet.
4. When oil is hot, arrange lamb chops and sear on both sides. Remove chops from the pan
5. Add onions to the fat in the... - 44.9543
Lamb Chops In Sour Cream
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Lamb Chops in Sour Cream recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. This recipe for Lamb Chops in Sour Cream is simple and leaves not much mess! - 52.5296
Red Curry Lamb Chops
Heat oil in large pan; cook lamb chops, uncovered, until browned both sides and cooked as desired.
Drain on absorbent paper; cover to keep warm.
Drain oil from pan.
Add paste; cook, stirring, until fragrant.
Stir in coconut milk, juice, sugar and sauce.
Bring... - 38.9014
West Indian Lamb Shoulder
Mix together in a large bowl the garlic, boiling water, honey and soy sauce.
Roll the meat in the mixture, cover and refrigerate 24 hours before cooking.
Remove meat from marinade.
Place in an 8 x 13-inch (20 x 33 cm) glass dish.
Add 1/2 cup (125 mL) of... - 37.7722
Easy Lamb Rogan Josh, Indian Food- Lamb Curry
Learn how to prepare Lamb Curry at home Indian style called Lamb Rogan Josh. This flavorful dish is mild in taste yet flavorful and aromatic. A must try dish for all Lamb meat Lovers, best when served with rice or naan. - 112.338
West Indian Lamb
Place chops in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Mix marinade ingredients well and spread over lamb.
Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, turning meat several times.
Remove from marinade and bring back to room... - 39.697
Indian Spiced Grilled Lamb
1. Heat a grill pan over medium heat until hot. Sprinkle spice mixture on both sides of lamb and cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, about 20 minutes for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board, cover loosely with foil, and let stand 5 minutes.
2.... - 26.6644
Indian Leg Of Lamb
Start at least two days before the barbecue.
Make deep incisions into the fleshy parts of the lamb.
Combine paste ingredients.
Rub paste into the slits and place a little in the cavity where the bone has been removed.
To make puree, place the nuts and yogurt... - 44.1317
Marinate lamb chops with salt, pepper and half the olive oil.
Grill or fry on both sides.
If you are using New Zealand lamb, then leave them pink in the middle.
For Indian lamb, cook until well done.
For the Lamb jus or sauce: Saute onions in the remaining... - 40.772
Indian Spicy Lamb Cutlets
1. In a bowl, crush one garlic clove and mix chilli powder, ginger and 1 teaspoon of the tomato puree with salt and pepper and rub into the cutlets. Set aside to marinate.
2. In a saucepan, boil water, add the coconut cream and stir until... - 48.9606
Indian Lamb In A Snappy Yogurt Marinade
1. Arrange lamb chops in a shallow baking dish and season with salt and pepper. Combine yogurt, coriander, cumin, garam masala, onion, lime rind and juice, ginger root and hot pepper sauce. Pour over lamb and allow to marinate, covered in refrigerator,... - 31.3514
Indian Lamb Curry
This is one the simplest Indian Lamb Curry recipes that you can lay your hands on. Watch this video, follow the instructions and make this dish to wow your friends and family. Happy Cooking! - 129.901
Indian Style Lamb Curry
Place half the butter in a dish and cook on high for 1 minute. Add the garlic and onion, cook on high, covered, for 1 1/2 minutes. Add the grated ginger, ground mustard seed, fenugreek, cumin, turmeric and chilli powder and cook for a further 1 1/2 minutes on... - 31.3808
1. In a skillet add shortening and brown the lamb pieces in it. Pour off the extra fat.
2. Pour soup and water into the mixture. Add garlic, seasonings and onions.
3. Cook for 90 minutes, covered over low heat, till the meat is tender.
4. Stir so that... - 40.0944
Indian Lamb Curry
1. Cut meat in 1-inch cubes. Peel and chop the onion.
2. Brown onion, meat, garlic, curry, and oil in casserole. Salt and pepper lightly. Add tomatoes, spices, and stock.
3. Simmer the casserole covered for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Saute... - 32.3117
East Indian Lamb Curry
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large, heavy-bottomed skillet with a lid over medium-high heat.
Add onions; cook, stirring constantly, about 8 minutes, or until browned.
Add almonds, ginger and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat for 5... - 44.6873
Indian Lamb Curry
Melt, butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Add onion and garlic; cook onion until tender, stirring often.
Stir in next 6 ingredients.
Add apple, tomato sauce, water, and bouillon cubes; mix.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer... - 38.1373
Indian Style Lamb Curry
1. In a heavy kettle melt the butter. Add the onions and garlic and saute until the onion is tender and transparent. Remove onions and garlic.
2. Add the meat to the kettle and brown on all sides. Return the onions to the pot and add the yoghurt and remaining... - 31.9476
Indian Lamb Curry
1) In a large saucepan or soup kettle, melt the butter or margarine.
2) To this, add the minced onion.
3) Cook until the onion is soft.
4) In a bowl, combine the flour, curry powder and ginger.
5) To the onion, add the flour mixture.
6) Cook, stirring... - 45.9938
Indian Lamb Kebabs
In a large bowl, mix together thoroughly the lamb, onion, garlic, parsley, bread crumbs, egg, cayenne, coriander, cumin, turmeric, ginger, and salt.
Divide mixture into 12 equal portions, roll each into a thin cylinder about 6 inches long, and string on a... - 32.454
Indian Keema Matar
Keema matar is an authentic Indian recipe, which many of you must have tasted. Preparing this Indian comfort food is quite easy and quick. This spicy minced meat dish is a real treat for your appetite, which you can serve with rice or Indian flat bread or... - 139.407
1. Put the onion in a food processor and chop finely. Add the lamb and process briefly to chop the mince further. Chopping the mince again will help the meat mixture to hold together during cooking. If you do not have a food processor, grate the onion finely... - 38.4285
Saute onion and pepper in oil until just tender; add remaining ingredients.
Cover and heat through.
Serve with rice and chutney. - 31.4957
Fiery Lamb Curry
1. Place onion, garlic and ginger into a food processor or blender and process to finely chop.
2. Melt ghee or butter in a large nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add onion mixture and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until mixture is golden. Stir in... - 36.5148
1. In a skillet, brown the lamb in butter and transfer it to a three quart casserole; add garlic, onion, apply, curry powder and gingerroot and cook till apples are just tender
2. Add flour and chicken broth and stir to blend, cook till it boils and... - 41.7175
Lamb With Vinegar And Mint
Wipe lamb cubes well.
Put oil in a 10-12 inch skillet and turn the flame on high.
When hot, put in 7 or 8 cubes of meat at a time and brown them on all sides.
As each lot gets browned, remove it with a slotted spoon to a heavy-bottomed pot and cover.
Brown... - 44.4294
Rajasthani Spicy Lamb Stew
Heat half the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
When hot, add the cubed lamb and stir constantly to brown on all sides.
Remove the meat with a slotted spoon and reserve it.
Add the rest of the oil to the pan, and when hot, add the onions and brown... - 43.9425
A Lamb Stew
For all lovers of lamb recipes, this is a peculiar dish for its specialty repute today. It was a dish for poor homes where there was no choice for multi-course meals. Today this is a dish is seen as a delicacy today and it is loved for its own juices it... - 43.3118
Red Masala Lamb Curry
Using Red Masala paste I've made a delicious Red Masala Lamb curry. You can also use mutton or beef. - 117.117
How To Make Saag Gosht
Also known as Palak Gosht, Hara Gosht or Lamb Saag this is a delicious curry made my simmering meat in a spinach sauce. Watch Karen Ahmed demonstrate a step by step recipe to make this at home. - 122.715
Microwave Lamb Curry
Combine butter, curry powder, onion and garlic in 2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add lamb cubes and celery.
Sprinkle with flour.
Toss to mix well.
Drain pineapple syrup into 1-quart measure.
Add water to make 2... - 46.6706
Peanut & Lamb Curry
1. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable casserole, add the lamb, breaking the ground meat chunks with a spoon.
2. Brown the meat in the microwave at HIGH for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until meat loses its pinkish color
3. Drain off the... - 45.5476
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, onion and curry. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. In large bowl, toss lamb with flour. Stir lamb and flour into casserole. Cover;... - 38.4616
1. Heat oil in a saucepan. Brown lamb on all sides and set aside.
2. Add onions, chillies, garlic, cardamom and cinnamon. Cook for 10 minutes or until onions are golden and soft. Remove cinnamon stick and set it aside.
3. Stir in coriander, cumin, turmeric... - 37.8512
Lamb Chilli Masala
1. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan, add the curry leaves, onion seeds and mustard seeds and fry for about 30 seconds, then add the baby onions and fry until they are golden brown on the outside. Remove the onions and a few of the curry leaves with a slotted... - 39.8428
1) Cut meat into cubes.
2) Peel and chop onion.
3) Chop tomato; seed and slice pepper; halve or slice larger mushrooms.
4) Scrub potatoes but don't peel; cut into chunks.
5) In a skillet, heat butter and oil and fry onion till... - 43.5404
1. In a large Dutch oven or stew pot, melt the clarified butter over a medium flame.
2. Add the onion and garlic and sautÃ© them until evenly browned.
3. Use a slotted spoon to remove the onions to a bowl and keep aside to be added later.
4. Add... - 47.0152
Tasty Lamb Curry
Lamb Curry is a delicious side dish that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Lamb Curry, you will always crave for some more. - 46.1583
Exotic Lamb Curry
1) In a large heavy pot, over medium-high heat, heat oil and sauté lamb cubes in it in small batches until browned.
2) Transfer the cubes to a bowl and keep aside.
3) Add onions, garlic, ginger, apples, and bananas to the remaining oil.
4) Add in more... - 45.2342
Kashmiri Lamb Curry
1) Take a heavy pan and heat ghee or butter.
2) Once the fat loosens, add ginger along with lamb and cook on high heat. Keep stirring the content until the meat changes colour.
3) Mix garam masala, coriander and chilli to the contents.
4) Add water... - 48.1965
Lamb Curry Meal
Mince the lamb.
Melt the lard in a large shallow pan and fry the lamb until well browned.
Drain off excess fat.
Add the Curry Cook-in-Sauce to the meat.
Mix well and bring to the boil.
Cover and simmer gently for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile,... - 41.5317
Calcutta Lamb Curry
1. In a pressure cooker, heat the oil over a medium-high flame.
2. Add the lamb and sautÃ© it until all pieces are evenly browned.
3. Add remaining ingredients except the melon and apple, to the meat and sautÃ© to extract the flavors.
4. Close... - 46.7425
Chopped Meat With Peas Kashmiri Style
Mix the meat, salt to taste, asafetida, yoghurt, and ginger together.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
Add the meat mixture, stirring occasionally to break up the meat.
When the mixture begins to dry out, add the peas, chili powder,... - 40.3377
Fragrant Lamb Curry
1. In a heavy saucepan or Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium heat. Saute the onion and garlic with the red pepper flakes, bay leaf and half of the curry powder and turmeric, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes, or until the onion is wilted and fragrant.... - 35.044
1. In a 2-litre casserole, place the onion and butter.
2. In the microwave, cook for 3-4 minutes at High, stirring once.
3. Add the flour, then lamb, broth, raisins, peanuts, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger and salt, and stir them in.
4. Cover with... - 48.1795
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a broiling pan on a rack, broil the lamb, turning once, until rare and evenly browned, keep aside.
3) In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, saute the fruits, onion and garlic in the oil over a medium heat for 2 to... - 44.5529
Heat butter in a large frying pan or saucepan.
Add lamb and brown thoroughly.
Add curry powder, pepper, and ginger.
Cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
Add onion, garlic, green pepper, and celery; cook, stirring, about 5 minutes, or until vegetables are limp.
Add... - 43.8942
In a cooker put oil when it is hot.
Add mashed garlic and onion and fry till it changes to brown colour.
Add methi leaves and fry till raw smell goes. and becomes mashy.
Add tomato,haldi and fry till it become mashy.
Now add mutton and fry till water is dry.... - 48.5554
Bengal Curry Of Lamb
Bengal Curry Of Lamb is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the Bengal Curry Of Lamb effortlessly in minutes and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 38.2829
Lamb Mulligatawny Soup
Put the garlic and ginger into the container of an electric blender with 3 tablespoons of water.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Pat dry the pieces of lamb.
Heat the oil in a 2-3-quart pot over medium-high flame, and add the... - 45.3545
A dhal is a popular dish in India; the name indicates that the sauce has been thickened with lentils.
I usually try and buy 'continental' (or brown) lentils, because they do not disintegrate during cooking and so the final texture of the dish is better.
... - 39.742
Roast Lamb With Ginger And Caraway
Puree the marinade ingredients in a food processor.
Add salt to taste, then rub the marinade over the lamb on all sides.
Leave the meat to season for 1-2 hours.
Heat the oven to 450Â°F Place the lamb and any marinade into a greased baking pan, sprinkle with... - 39.7317
Pan Roasted Lamb
Cut the meat into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Place the lamb in a bowl, add the remaining ingredients, and mix them together.
Set aside to marinate until you are ready to cook, but at least 1 hour.
Heat the oven to 350Â°F.
Put the lamb mixture in a shallow roasting... - 41.06
Melt butter in large saucepan.
Cook and stir onion, green pepper, celery and apple in butter until onion is tender.
Stir in curry powder, salt and flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is hot.
Remove from heat; stir in broth.
Heat,... - 40.8552
1. Place the lamb slices in a large bowl and add the yoghurt, ground almonds, ground cardamom, chilli powder, garam masala, ginger, garlic, desiccated coconut and 1 tablespoon of the fresh coriander. Blend everything together and set aside to marinate for... - 36.14
Leftover Lamb Curry
Don't know what to do with your leftover lamb?Try out this extremely delicious Leftover Lamb Curry with a bowl of steaming rice ! You'll simply love the Leftover Lamb Curry! Let me know what you think about this hit leftover lamb dish ! - 42.1444
Curried Lamb Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) For a minimum of 3 hours, soak the prunes and apricots in cold water. Drain.
3) After trimming the chops, sauté them in hot oil for some minutes.
4) In a deep, butter casserole which has... - 40.8898
Curry Ring With Cold Lamb Salad
The curry ring cold lamb salad is a gelatin and cooked lamb ring salad mold. Made with added eggs, vegetables and mayonnaise, the curry ring cold lamb salad is spiced with curry powder and flavored with white wine. Elegant and savory, the curry ring lamb... - 43.5801
Curried Lamb With Cucumber Mint Sour Cream In Radicchio Cups
Heat a large saute pan over medium heat.
Add the olive oil and onion, and cook until the onion is golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
Add the lamb, and season the meat with the curry powder, cinnamon, salt, and... - 43.3104
Baked Lamb With Chile And Ginger
Puree the seeded chiles with 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil in a food processor or blender and set aside.
Extract the juice from the pieces of ginger root by putting them through a garlic press.
Reserve the juice and discard the pulp.
Put the lamb in a... - 44.8984
Spicy Lamb Stew
Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
Add the onions and cook until soft, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the cinnamon, cardamom pods, chiles, garlic, and cloves and continue cooking for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the... - 39.288
1. Brown meat on all sides in oil.
2. Add remaining ingredients and cook over medium heat 60 minutes or until meat is tender, stirring occasionally. - 33.2251
Baked Sweet Sour Breast Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Cut off excess fat from lamb.
3) Keep on rack in a shallow pan and bake for 1 1/2 hours in the preheated oven and then discard drippings.
4) Mix together all other ingredients and spoon... - 37.1116
Loin Of Lamb With Horseradish Cream
1. In a bowl, place 4 cups of water. Place all the lamb bones, peppercorns, celery and bay leaves in it.
2. Boil the water in the broth with all ingredients. Skim the broth and simmer the whole mixture, till the liquid is reduced to 2... - 45.899
Sweet And Sour Lamb
Cut meat from bones in large pieces.
Trim away all fat and cut lean meat intol-inch cubes. (Save bones and use for soup stock.)
Use some of the lamb fat to grease a large heavy saucepan.
Add meat and brown well on all sides.
Add 1 cup water and... - 42.8954
Lamb Rogan Josh
The aroma of curry dishes tickles any food lover's palate. It is a very common dish in the countries of India, Pakistan, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. The Indian cuisine has made plenty of influences in the food that people around the world enjoy and... - 45.3161
Cook onion and butter in 2-quart casserole at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes, stir once.
Stir flour, then lamb, broth, raisins, peanuts, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger and salt.
Cook, covered with lid, at HIGH 5 minutes and LOW, 20 to 25 minutes or until lamb is... - 35.7166
Lamb Stew With Sour Cream
1. In a large pan, combine the flour, salt, paprika and pepper together.
2. Add the meat cubes to the mixture and mix then around well till they are well coated. Set aside till required
3. In a large 3 quart saucepan, tip in the butter... - 42.8412
Stir Fried Strips Of Lamb With Peppers And Pineapple
1. Trim the lamb of any excess fat and cut it into strips about 5 mm / 1/4 in thick and 5 cm / 2 in long. Place in a mixing bowl.
2. Add to the lamb the ground coriander, cumin, mango powder, pineapple juice, chilli sauce, garlic, ginger, turmeric and salt to... - 35.8553
1) Grind the cardamoms, cinnamon, bay leaf and cloves together until powdered.
1) In the wok, melt the ghee, fry the meat, turning frequently, until evenly browned on all sides.
2) Remove the lamb with a slotted spoon, then stir in... - 47.0956
Sweet And Sour Baked Lamb
1. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons pineapple syrup drained from the can and blend in 1/4 cup of honey. Set aside for glaze.
In another small bowl, combine pineapple, remaining honey and other ingredients except meat.
2. With a small sharp... - 44.7188
Braised Lamb With Marjoram Gravy
1) In a Dutch Oven, add the meat and brown well on all sides. Add in water, onion, salt, celery seed and pepper. Let the mixture boil. Cook on simmer for 45 minutes.
2) Add in potatoes and carrots. Cook for 30 minutes on simmer. Add in the celery and... - 42.9193
Lamb With Lentils
Lamb is a meat which is now widely enjoyed in the northern part of India. Traditionally, it is cooked for a fairly long time until it becomes extremely tender, even soft, so that it can easily be eaten with the fingers. Try this delicious recipe of lamb with... - 36.0401
Hot meat curry in traditional south Indian style - 41.7101
Tomato Lamb Curry
Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
When hot, add the bay leaves, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom pods, and peppercorns and cook until they begin to pop, 2-3 minutes.
Add the lamb and onion and cook, stirring, until the onion and the lamb are lightly... - 40.3012
Heat a small iron skillet or griddle over medium flame, and dry-roast the coriander, cumin, and coconut, tossing them around with a spoon.
Roast for 2 to 3 minutes until the spices turn dark brown, and set aside.
Remove skillet from heat.
Place onions,... - 43.9119
1 Cut lamb into 1-inch cubes, trimming off excess fat.
2 In a bowl, mix yogurt with cardamom, cumin and turmeric.
3 Add lamb and toss to coat throughly.
4 Cover the bowl and marinate for 1 hour.
5 In a heavy saucepan, add... - 46.4873
Spicy Lamb Shank Curry
Have you ever tried cooking lamb without any oil? Watch this video to learn the tricks of cooking meat without using any oil or fat. This is really a healthy recipe for all the health-conscious people. Taste wise, this preparation turns out be extremely... - 123.288
1) Make the 1 inch pieces out of lamb.
2) In a pan, melt the 1 oz of butter and... - 45.0671
Spicy Chopped Beef Kebabs
Heat the butter in a frying pan over low heat.
Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes.
Add the garlic, ginger, cumin, and cardamom; saute the mixture, stirring occasionally, another 3-4 minutes, and reserve.
Mix together the meat, bread crumbs, egg, mint,... - 42.6136
Chopped Meat Pilaf
1) In a large saucepan, heat oil over moderate-low heat.
2) When hot, add the onions, cinnamon, ginger, chili powder, and turmeric and cook until the onions brown, mixing once in a while.
3) Into the pan, add the meat and cook, stirring many a times... - 42.6051
Indian Lamb Chop Recipes By Category