- » Indian Ladoo
Indian Ladoo Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian ladoo recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian ladoo recipes.
Rava Coconut Ladoo
1. In a pan, add fine semolina and 2 tablespoon of clarified butter/ ghee. Roast it for 5 or 6 minutes. Do not allow it to change its color. Transfer into a bowl. Wipe the pan clean.
2. In the same pan, put shredded coconut and add 1 tablespoon... - 119.659
Indian Besan Ladoo
This is a great quick and easy preparation and a sweet snack or dessert for all to enjoy for this coming Diwali. It is made from pure ghee and gram flour with raisins and nuts. Believe it or not, it gets ready in less than 10 mts! You don’t have to go for... - 115.215
Indian Ragi Ladoo
Few days back my daughter came to me and asked for small choco Ladoo which my Mom introduced her during our last visit to India. All of sudden she remembered it and asked me to prepare the same. I could not say no to her sweet demand and here is the recipe... - 104.242
The saree clad Indian chef Manjula makes a very popular Indian snack time dessert, boondi ladoo. Her detailed recipe with tips at every stage proves that her cooking fundamentals are very strong and that's the reason why her recipe is so simple to replicate.... - 95.7123
Easy Besan Ladoo
Besan laddu is not only one of India's favorite sweet made especially on festivals and celebrations, it is also one of the easiest to prepare. The video shows very simple and quick process of preparing besan laddus to treat the Lord Ganesha and your family... - 60.0571
Are you looking for simple way to make Motichoor Laddu? This recipe is perfect for you. Motichoor Laddu is the most popular Indian sweet. It is extensively used during Diwali ,Ganesh Pooja and other festivals .According to Hindu belief Motichoor Laddu is the... - 50.7473
Approximate cook time &preparation time is mentioned.Servings too depends on the size of the ball prepared. - 39.7978
Besan Ka Ladoo
this is one of the finest sweet enjoyed on every occassion..it is a desert recipe..here is a delicious recipe for u all on this" DIWALI OCCASSION"..."BESAN LADOO"... - 37.1615
1. Grate coconut and put it in the sun to dry.
2. Roast semolina in fat, sprinkle milk.
3. Stir well and remove from fire.
4. Mix Semolina with grated coconut and powdered cardamom.
5. Add a little water to sugar and make a sticky syrup. When ready add... - 33.9162
Churma Ladoo Rajasthani
1. Make a dough as for chapaties by adding a little fat to the flour.
2. Divide into even round balls.
3. Flatten to about 5 cm. (2") in diameter and fry in fat on a slow nre till golden brown in coiour.
4. Grind these balls to a fine powder. Sieve.
5. Heat... - 32.8217
1. Pick and roast (broil) gingelly seeds without discolouration.
2. Chop peanuts.
3. Cut jaggery into small pieces. Add 90 ml. water and half a dessertspoon of fat to it.
4. Cook till syrup forms hard ball stage.
5. Add gingelly seeds and chopped nuts. Remove... - 28.4238
1. Heat fat. Add gram flour and fry.
2. Remove pan from fire. Cool. Add powdered sugar. Mix well.
3. Add crushed cardamoms. Form into even shaped balls with the hands. - 26.4325
Quick Khoye Ke Ladoo
Ladoos are one of the most popular sweets in India. This preparation is easy, it needs only a couple of ingredients and yet tastes rich and delicious. - 0
Carrot Coconut Ladoo | Indian Sweets- Diwali Special
Learn how to make carrot and coconut ladoos. Perfect for entertaining during the festival or holiday season. These melt in your mouth Indian sweets can stay good in the fridge for upto 2 weeks. They can be enjoyed warm, cold or room temp so get in the kitchen... - 0
Indian Ladoo Recipes By Category