- » Indian Laddu
Indian Laddu Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian laddu recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian laddu recipes.
Easy Besan Ladoo
Besan laddu is not only one of India's favorite sweet made especially on festivals and celebrations, it is also one of the easiest to prepare. The video shows very simple and quick process of preparing besan laddus to treat the Lord Ganesha and your family... - 60.0571
Churma Laddu (wheat Flour Laddu)
If you are fond of eating Indian sweets then you will love the Wheat laddu. These can be made on festive days. The recipe is simple and light in calories. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shares this amazing recipe. - 100.741
Churma Laddu - Ganesh Chaturthi - Indian
If you're searching for some quick recipes of Indian sweets, then you are at the right place. This is a recipe of churma laddu which is mostly prepared for ganesh festival . It's so tasty that it melts in your mouth. Do check out the video for the detailed... - 104.352
Delicious Rava Laddu
Laddu is an integral part of Indian cuisine. There are a variety of laddus and rava laddu is one of the more popular ones. - 0
1. Heat a pan and add wheat flour.
2. Keep on frying the flour on a low heat till nice aroma comes out.(Approximately 20 min.)
3. Keep it aside and let it cool down completely.
4. Now sieve the sugar and mix it with wheat flour.
5. Crush the cardamom... - 31.1363
Besan laddu is made with gram flour with is a rich source of proteins and fiber; however, this laddu is laden with sugar and ghee is just to be enjoyed. These laddus are not for people who are weight conscious. It is just to be enjoyed. - 0
This is a religious sweet dish normally an offering to lord Ganesh. - 39.3328
Gram flour roasted and made into sweet balls. Make ahead, will keep for a month or two. - 29.9403
1) Soak the dal overnight. Next day, drain water and dry it a bit. Grind it into a fine paste.
2) In a large wok, heat ghee and add dal paste. Roast dal until golden brown.
3) Now add khoya and cook until it turns golden and gets... - 44.5281
Motichoor Laddu or MANRAJ BHOGAL is a sweet delicacy made from grilled gram flour flakes which are sweetened, mixed with almonds, pressed into balls and fried in ghee. - 52.9287
Moong Dal Laddu
This is a delicious dish made with moong dal batter. Moong dal laddu is a popular Indian street snack served with grated radishes and green mint chutney. The detailed recipes follows hereunder. - 0
Gari Ke Laddu
1)In a saucepan, add khoya and roast it on low heat.
2)Add half each of the sugar and coconut. Mix well.
3)When khoya gets golden for about 10 minutes, remove from the heat.
4)Now, add the rest of the sugar and mix well.
5)In a small bowl, keep some... - 39.7846
Dry Fruits Khajoor Laddu
Dry fruits khajoor laddu, as the name suggests, is made with different nuts and figs. It is a highly nutritious laddu that is meant for women post pregnancy. However, it can be prepared during other occasions as well, including festivals. Filled with dry... - 0
Rich Boondi Laddu
Boondi laddus need a bit of an effort to prepare but the end result is totally worth it. The trick in making the right laddus that are not too crumbly or hard. The trick lays in the preparation of sugar syrup. If the syrup consistency is right (one-string... - 0
These Choori Laddus are terrific. Try out these Choori Laddus and let me know if you like them . Your suggestions for these sweet balls are welcome. - 28.2954
Churme Ke Laddu
With enough water, make a stiff dough of the flour.
Make small balls of the dough and roll out each into a 12 cm disc.
On a dry griddle, cook each disc till crisp and done.
When all the discs are done, crush them to a fairly fine powder.
Heat ghee and stir... - 32.6794
Boondi Laddu And Motichoor Laddus
1. In a saucepan add sugar, water, saffron and cardamom powder and boil on medium heat to get 1 1/2 thread consistency syrup.
2. In a measuring cup add 1 cup besan, melted ghee mix a little and add water and mix well to make the batter.
3. Heat oil in... - 101.395
Laddu Ki Kheer
Boil 1 kg milk, for about 30 minutes till it is reduced to almost half the quantity.
Add chhoti illaichi and keep in the refrigerator to chill.
At serving time, crumble 6-8 boondi laddos and add to the kheer to get the desired consistency.
Add half of the... - 31.5536
Heat a thick bottomed pan (medium heat) , add all the above said ingredients and keep stirring until the mix leaves bottom of the pan. Allow it to cool. Then make the mix into sized balls.
Dates laddus are ready to eat .Dates laddu are delicious as well as... - 24.6828
Fry rava in ghee until it turns golden colour.Remove from heat add sugar and cardmom pwdr.Add milk , cashews and raisins.Mix thoroughly, make even sized laddus. - 23.7821
Heat 1 tsp ghee in a pan.
Dry roast the rawa till pink.
Grind the fried rawa in the mixie to a fine powder.
Add powdered sugar and switch on the mixie once more to mix the two ingredients.
Heat the ghee.
Mix with the powdered rawa.
Add fried nuts and... - 33.5296
1) In a large wok, heat ghee and roast rava until light golden brown.
2) Add in the remaining ingredients and switch off the fire.
3) Let the mixture cool to a bearable temperature and then make balls.
4) Let the laddus cool and set and then... - 32.6917
Place all the ingredients except the coloring in a heavy pan on a moderate fire and keep stirring.
After twenty minutes the moisture will dry up. (If the coconut is very dry add a quarter cup more of milk).
Remove from fire while it is still a... - 27.6824
Soft Boondi Laddu
Soft boondi laddu has ruled the Indian sweets market for centuries. This video shows you how to make the king of all Indian sweets at home and it will taste even better as you can have it fresh out of the pot. So are you the one with that sweet tooth, if yes... - 118.829
1) In a large wok, roast both the flours separately in ghee until golden colour and then mix them together.
2) Add khoya and roast until it gets light golden in color and gets a runny consistency.
3) Add remaining ingredients and switch off heat.... - 40.1164
Rava And Coconut Laddu
1) In a large wok, heat ghee and roast coconut until golden brown.
2) Now remove the coconut and add rava and roast until golden brown.
3) Add khoya and roast it until it is golden brown and runny consistency.
4) Add rava and other ingredients and... - 45.2992
1) Clean and wash sesame seeds. Dry them in sunlight.
2) When they are damp, rub them in a cloth to take out the skin.
3) In a large wok, melt jiggery and add all the ingredients.
4) Stir constantly until the mixture is thick. Switch... - 44.9999
1) Mix sugar with 250 grams of water and make a thin syrup. Add lime juice and strain it. Keep aside overnight.
1) Mix flour, baking powder and salt together and sieve.
2) Add ghee, milk and enough water to form a thick batter. Beat... - 43.9808
Oh yum! I must say that the Rava Laddu is easily my favorite Indian sweet as it never makes one feel so guilty afterward. The Rava Laddu is often made during the Indian festivals and they just deliciously crumble in your mouth. Enjoy learning this recipe from... - 129.714
Boondi is a very popular snack and is the starting material for making boondi laddu. It is very easy to make. This boondi snack is very popular with people who also enjoy alcoholic beverages. - 32.333
Indian Besan Ladoo
This is a great quick and easy preparation and a sweet snack or dessert for all to enjoy for this coming Diwali. It is made from pure ghee and gram flour with raisins and nuts. Believe it or not, it gets ready in less than 10 mts! You don’t have to go for... - 115.215
Methi Pak Or Adadiya Pak -fudge With Indian Herbs And Spices
If you're looking for some gujarati sweets recipe, then you must check this out. This is a rich gujarati sweet. It's so healthy that even one piece a day keeps you running the whole day. Don't forget to watch the video before trying it at home. - 102.337
Quick Khoye Ke Ladoo
Ladoos are one of the most popular sweets in India. This preparation is easy, it needs only a couple of ingredients and yet tastes rich and delicious. - 0
Diwali Special Basundi - Maharashtrian Rabri
Basundi a very popular Indian dessert is made in Bihar, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Karnataka during the festive occasions of Dussehra, Diwali, Kali Chaudas and Bhaibeej.This creamy sweetened dense milk dessert is similar to the North Indian Rabri or Rabdi. It... - 49.1994
Are you looking for simple way to make Motichoor Laddu? This recipe is perfect for you. Motichoor Laddu is the most popular Indian sweet. It is extensively used during Diwali ,Ganesh Pooja and other festivals .According to Hindu belief Motichoor Laddu is the... - 50.7473