- » Indian Ground Nuts
Indian Ground Nuts Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Indian Ground Nuts recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Indian Ground Nuts recipes.
Ground Rice Pudding
Mix the ground rice and ground almonds together.
Pour into a saucepan and gradually add 600 ml (1 pint) of the milk, whisking continually to prevent any balls forming.
Add the cardamom seeds and cook over a low heat for at least 15 minutes, stirring... - 41.3155
Indian Curried Casserole With Pine Nuts
In a 2-quart saucepan, bring the stock to a boil.
Stir in the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer for 10 minutes.
In an 8" X 8" baking dish, combine the lamb, onions, and garlic.
Cover loosely with wax paper.
Microwave on high... - 40.8175
Lamb And Nut Korma
Grind the nuts and chiles together.
If using a food processor, a little water may be needed.
Mix together the coriander, ginger, cumin, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and garlic.
Add the nut mixture and water and blend to a smooth paste.
Saute the onions in the... - 42.7604
Creamy Nut Kulfi
1. In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, combine milk and cardamom. Bring to boil.
2. One boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 60 minutes or till milk has reduced to half, while stirring occasionally.
3. Add sugar and mix well till dissolved.
4. Remove off... - 39.8732
Mutton Pulao With Nuts
1) Soak rice in 4 cups of water for 2 hours.
2) Fry the onion rings until crisp and brown.
3) Make a paste of spices, coconut, chillies, ginger and garlic.
4) Take a pan and heat oil. Fry the minced onion until golden brown.
5) Add... - 47.377
Pasta With Bacon And Nuts
Bringe a large saucepan of water to a boil, add the pasta and cook until al dente Drain under cold water and toss lightly in a little of the olive oil to prevent it | from sticking.
Meanwhile, heat the rest of the oil in a large frying pan over moderate... - 31.8966
How To Make Multi-nuts Chikki Or Talsankli
Not able to meet your fitness goals? Maybe you aren't snacking right. Chef Bhal Dave presents a simple recipe of eternal favorite snack — talsankli or chikki, that is not only nutritious, but is also a cinch to make. Just go through the recipe and you would... - 83.8812
Lotus Roots Stuffed With Nuts And Paneer
Cut the lotus roots into 3" pieces. Wash thoroughly after scraping off the brown skin and drain in a sieve.
Slit the pieces gently, vertically from one side, till half-way through the roots.
Mix the paneer and fine salt with ground nuts and fill into the... - 37.4942
Hot And Spicy Drumstick Flowers In Cashew Nut Gravy
Wash the drumstick flowers and chop them finely. Grind the masala till soft.
Place the oil in a pan and place on medium heat and add the asafoetida, green chillies and curry sprigs and then lower the heat once the chillies start spluttering. Add the ground... - 33.3633
Potato Cashew Nut Curry
1. In a small bowl add tamarind with 2 cups water and keep it soaked for 5 minutes. Extract the pulp.
2. In a grinder add half of the cashewnuts, coconut, chillies, ginger, garlic, and poppy seeds. Grind to a fine paste.
3. In a skillet heat 5... - 45.5729
Chicken Withcashew Nuts
Put the chicken portions into a pan with the stock and simmer for about 45 minutes until tender.
Then take out the chicken and set aside 1/4 pint (2/3cup) of the stock.
Heat the oil in a large, heavy frying pan (skillet) and fry the onions, chilli powder,... - 37.8534
Coconut Cashew Nut Toffee
Melt sugar and prepare a thick syrup.
Add cream along with the rest of the ingredients with the exception of whole nuts and essence.
Keep on stirring till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
Mix in the essence and remove from fire.
Divide into... - 42.5371
Cashew Nut Curry
1. In a medium bowl, cover the cashew nuts with water and stir in bicarbonate of soda. Allow the cashews to soak for a minimum of 8 hours or overnight.
2. Drain the water from the cashews using a colander. Wash the cashew under tap water. Keep... - 46.1983
Sweet Rice Soup With Pine Nuts
Rinse rice in a medium-size bowl of cool water, removing any foreign material.
Pour off milky water.
Continue rinsing until water runs clear.
Cover rice with fresh water; soak overnight.
In a medium-size saucepan, simmer rice and water over... - 39.1256
1. Prepare panada combining butter, flour and milk.
2. Add grated raw onion to it and cook.
3. Mix nuts, breadcrumbs, seasonings and egg. Add cooked onion at this stage.
4. Transfer into a plate. Divide into 8 portions.
5. Let stand until cool.
6.... - 45.2155
Semolina And Nut Halva
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7. Grease and line the base of a deep 23 cm / 9 in square solid-based cake tin.
2. Lightly cream the butter in a bowl. Add the sugar, orange rind and juice, eggs, semolina, baking powder and hazelnuts and beat the... - 39.7286
Melt butter in heavy deep skillet.
Stir in flour, nuts, coconut, salt and cardamom.
Cook over low heat until mixture is golden brown, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in sugar.
Cool for a few minutes.
Add mixture of milk and almond extract... - 45.4285
1. In a three-and-one-half-quart Dutch oven or deep skillet melt half the butter. Brown the chicken about eight pieces at a time, adding the remaining butter as necessary. Remove the chicken.
2. To the pan add the onion and garlic and cook five minutes.... - 34.9637
East Indian Snack
In mixing bowl or slow-cooking pot, mix together noodles, cashews, Rice Chex, and coconut.
Sprinkle with curry and ginger.
Add butter and soy sauce.
Toss until well mixed.
Cover and cook in slow-cooking pot on low 3 to 4 hours.
Uncover the last 30 to 40... - 39.4329
East Indian Snack
1) In a slow cooker, add the noodles, cashews, cereal and coconut, mix well ; sprinkle with the curry and ginger ; lastly, drizzle the mixture with the margarine or butter and soy sauce, toss well.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 3-4 hrs; uncover... - 36.3113
Indian Leg Of Lamb
Start at least two days before the barbecue.
Make deep incisions into the fleshy parts of the lamb.
Combine paste ingredients.
Rub paste into the slits and place a little in the cavity where the bone has been removed.
To make puree, place the nuts and yogurt... - 44.0228
1. Combine onion, oil, and butter in a 13"x9"x2" oblong baking dish. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 5 to 7 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring twice.
2. Stir in cumin, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Add chicken and stir to coat.... - 32.8314
This Almond Syrup is a rich almond extract that you can use for preparing a number of Indian sweets. Add this to your kheers, or rice puddings , barfies , cakes etc. and watch them turn irresistible ! Try this Almond Syrup and let me know if you agree with me... - 37.4878
Heat cream in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until it almost comes to a boil. Reduce heat to low and continue cooking until it is reduced by half, about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally as cream begins to thicken.
Meanwhile, deep-fry bread cubes in hot... - 36.5177
Fry the paneer in ghee. Soak kaju and poppy seeds for 1/2 hour or more. Grind into a paste (add water if needed). Heat 1 tbsp of ghee and fry the slightly crushed elaichi. Add tomato puree and ginger-green chilli paste. Fry nicely till oil comes up. Add... - 34.4371
Pinnies are delicious and irresistible. These are my children's favorite desserts and my husband's too! They are just too yummy. Try this Pinnies recipe and you will understand. - 43.063
Kaju Ki Khasta Barfi
Mix the cashewnut powder, cardamom powder and sugar.
Add a little milk and the milk powder.
Slowly knead the mixture well.
Add a little ghee while kneading and roll out into a thick disc.
Cut into square or diamond shapes.
Sprinkle the chopped nuts... - 35.7847
Fry the cashew nuts in the butter over moderate heat until they are golden brown.
Drain on kitchen paper.
Combine the salt, cayenne pepper and cumin and toss the nuts in this mixture. - 21.0783
Would you like to try kaju curry at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian restaurants. It is a delicious Indian Curry. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . Kaju Curry goes well with Pulao, but it can also be... - 53.1628
Clean and grind the cashewnuts into a thick paste.
Make a syrup of the sugar with 1 cup water and bring to a single thread consistency.
Add the ground cashew paste and cook on very slow heat, adding ghee.
When the mixture leaves the sides of the vessel, add... - 31.0915
Badam Ne Magaz Ni Kanji
Mix milk, almond powder, and char magaz.
Put in a pan and bring to boil slowly, stirring constantly.
Add nutmeg, cardamom and sugar to taste.
Drink hot. - 32.3317
1) In a large bowl, combine the evaporated milk and water.
2) To this, add the ground almonds, almond essence and sugar.
3) On high power, cook for 5 minutes. Stir well.
4) Over Defrost/Low setting, cook for 30 minutes, stirring in between, until the... - 40.4735
Badam Nandu Vada
Badam nandu vada is a cooked pakoda like preparation made with cooked crabmeat and ground almonds. Combined with spices like ginger, chilies and turmeric, the badam nandu vada is deep fried to a golden brown and served hot. - 41.2796
Blend the rice and milk.
Make it into an absolutely smooth paste.
Bring the rest of the milk to boil in the largeish pan.
Pour the ground rice and sugar into it.
Stir continuously, on a low fire till the whole mixture thickens.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the... - 37.036
1)In a bowl, add blanched almonds and cashewnuts to 2 cups of hot Nestle Milk. Let it soak for 30 minutes.
2)In a blender, put the soaked nuts and milk. Make a fine paste.
3)In a deep pan, bring the remaining milk to a boil.
4)Put in the he ground... - 39.3689
Badam Ki Nankhatai
Sift flour and baking powder.
Rub ghee with the palm on your hand till creamy and fluffy.
Add the sugar and blend.
Add flour mixture and bind the dough well with a little water if needed, adding almond powder and cardamom powder.
Make into small... - 38.8673
Badam Ni Curry
Cook chicken with sliced onion, peppercorns and ginger in five cups water.
Allow chicken to cool in stock.
Joint chicken and strain stock.
Heat fat in another pan and fry ground spices, being careful not to allow it to burn, especially as there are almonds in... - 43.1213
Badam Nu Gosht
Boil meat with bay leaves, salt and fat in a very little water till tender.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onions till brown.
Add tomatoes and saute for two minutes.
Add ground spices and saute for 1-2 minutes more.
Add cooked meat and cream and simmer for 2-3... - 41.222
Combine ground almonds and icing sugar with enough orange-blossom water to form a stiff paste.
Knead until smooth and allow to rest.
Shape paste into small walnut-sized balls.
Using a teaspoon handle, make a small hole in each ball and fill it with combined... - 33.644
An easy-to-make pudding for Mango lovers! - 31.1454
Firini is a favourite dessert of Muslims,it is a form of plain Custard prepared from Milk and Rice Meal, made from crushed or ground soft Rice, soaked for 12 hours before cooking. - 35.2006
Heat the milk until it is just warm.
Mix the ground rice and almonds into a bowl.
Gradually add the warmed milk a little at a time, making a thin paste of pouring consistency.
Make sure that there are no lumps.
Heat the evaporated milk to boiling point and... - 42.7286
Badam Ki Chandli
Make a stiff dough with almond powder, sugar, all the essences and spices, adding milk as needed.
Roll out small discs, 6 cm in diameter, and lay on a greased tray.
Bake in a moderate oven till golden and crisp.
Cool and serve. - 26.8407
Rich Coconut Milk
Preheat oven to 350F( 175C).
Using an icepick and a hammer, knock holes in eyes of coconut.
Drain coconut water into a small bowl and reserve.
In a small baking pan, bake coconut in preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes or until hot.
Do not overcook or flesh will... - 30.0643
Badam Ke Macroom
Mix almond powder, rice powder and sugar.
Put in essence.
Gently mix egg whites and make a thick batter.
Line a large baking tray with a greased greaseproof paper.
Put small blobs of mixture on it and bake in a preheated oven for 15 to 20... - 29.5605
Kaju Saathe Khichdi Pulao
1. Wash the rice well. Heat the fried onions in a little ghee and add the whole spices, turmeric, salt, little water and bring to a quick boil. Add the rice. Immediately keep on simmer and when rice is half cooked add the milk of 2 coconuts and the ground... - 26.6125
Almond Butter Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. Melt the butter, sugar and honey in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
3. Sift the all-purpose flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Stir in the almond flour and cardamom. Add the... - 35.0078
Kaju Badam Puri - Almond Cashew Cookies Without Flour & Butter
1. In a dry blender, add the cashew nuts and almonds and blend together into a powder.
2. Using a sieve, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl until an even and fine consistency of powder is achieved.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees... - 121.658
Badam Ima Makrum ( Almond Macaroons )
1. Grind the boiled almonds along with the rose water in a mixer until you have a coarsely ground mixture.
2. Heat oven to 350Ã‚Â°F. Take a tray and spread brown paper on it. Butter it.
3. Whip the egg whites with a pinch of salt till you get stiff... - 19.8828
Maiji Ima Lach Lach Ta Kaju Ma Kofta
1. Mix the mince with all the powdered masala, chana ata, eggs and the ginger-garlic paste. If possible grind it in a stone quern or liquidizer. Add salt to taste and mix in the finely chopped onions, green chillies and coriander. Make round balls and keep... - 28.6802
Kaju Ni Marghi
1. Wash the chicken pieces and marinate in salt and ginger-garlic paste.
2. Chop the onions and place in a flat bottomed vessel along with half a cup of oil. Cook the onions till soft and add the whole spices and chicken. Cover and allow to cook over ajow... - 28.4247
Badam Ka Cheesecake
Mix biscuit crumbs, sugar and butter and line a suitable pudding plate with the mixture.
Freeze till set.
Beat together the paneer, almond powder, vanilla essence, sugar, candied peel and well beaten eggs.
Mix thoroughly and put into the crust mould.
Bake in... - 36.2616
Shrimp With Spiced Masala And Coconut Milk
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onions; sauté until deep golden, about 20 minutes. Add garlic and all spices; stir 1 minute. Cool to lukewarm. Puree tomatoes with juices and yogurt in processor until almost smooth. Add... - 31.6192
Shahi Chicken Biryani
Shahi Chicken Biryani is my all time favorite. Shahi Chicken Biryani gets its rich flavor from chicken cooked in yoghurt and flavored with spiced and then layered with rice. Try this Shahi Chicken Biryani recipe and I bet you will fall in love with this taste. - 46.9869
Tomato Soup Cake
1. Grease two 8-inch layer cake pans; flour lightly; tap out excess.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt onto wax paper.
3. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed; beat in... - 35.9635
Spinach Tomato Soup
Spinach Tomato Soup has a lovely taste. Spinach Tomato Soup gets its taste from spinach mixed with soup and nutmeg. Spinach Tomato Soup is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 25.1334
Spatchcocks With Macadamia Stuffing And Mango Chutney Glaze
Spatchcocks With Macadamia Stuffing And Mango Chutney Glaze is a delicious and sumptuous chicken preparation. You will definitely get hooked to the flavors of this dish. Try the Spatchcocks With Macadamia Stuffing And Mango Chutney Glaze recipe and surprise... - 31.5734
Spicy Garlic Chicken Pizza
1 Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch pieces. In a large mixing bowl combine half of the green onions, the minced garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, the red pepper, and black pepper. Add the chicken pieces; stir to... - 33.7813
I love this Mango Kulfi recipe.Mango Kulfi is a very popular Indian dessert .It is extensively used during summer . It makes your summer more delightful. You should try this mango kulfi recipe. - 38.358
There is nothing more heavenly than kulfi. From kids to elderly people, everyone loves this Indian ice-cream. They are better made at home as readymade ones are adulterated due to expensive ingredients. It’s quiet easy to make and have a long shelf life. I... - 144.145
Avare Kaalu Kootu /surti Lilva Kootu
Heat little oil and roast urad dal, chana dal, coriander seeds, pepper, jeera, methi seeds, khus khus, white til and dry red chillies.
Grind to a smooth paste with freshly grated coconut, diced onion, garlic cloves, tamarind paste, jaggery (optional) and ½... - 46.0706
Mix rice with one cup cold water.
Add to milk and cook, stirring continuously till it comes to boil.
Lower heat and simmer till reduced to about seven cups.
Add condensed milk, sugar and salt and continue cooking till it thickens a little more.
Add remaining... - 40.1983
Bottle Gourd Stew
This stew curry is a perfect twist to the otherwise usual south indian bottle gourd sambar. It has a nice rich flavor from the spices and cashew nut paste that is added to give it the extra zing!! - 0
This is not a curry you should try to make if you're counting calories. Lightening this curry will not give you the same taste. The flavor of this dish comes from the rich ingredients used, you will not get the same results if you substitute cream with milk... - 44.1371
1. Mix the kova with maida and few drops of water. Make a smooth dough and divide
into small balls.
2. Mix kismis, cardamoms and cashews and ground to fine paste.
3. Soak each ball in red color, make a hole with your thumb in the middle and place
ground... - 41.0223
Heat oil in a kadai; add ginger and chopped tomato; stir well for a couple of minutes.
Add ground tomato. Keep stirring to make a fine paste; add both ghee and oil into it.
Add cardamom; stir well for 2 minutes. Add salt, sugar, chilli powder and garam... - 43.762
Spicy Matar Paneer
Matar Paneer is a popular Indian cuisine, which many of you have definitely tried in any Indian restaurant. You can also recreate the same taste of this spicy curry with cottage cheese and fresh peas, when you watch this video. Great chef Sanjay nicely... - 156.101
Matar Mushroom Curry
Put green chillies, ginger, poppy seeds, cashew nuts, cloves and cardamom to a blender and make a fine powder. Add little water and grind it to a smooth paste and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan, add onions and fry till golden brown. Add garlic and saute for a... - 46.4324
The Mixed Pilau is a lovely dish that often serve as a meal in itself! The unique and incomparable taste of this dish is mouthwatering. This Mixed Pilau recipe is fantastic. Try it! - 47.5136
Mother's Chicken Curry
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and pat dry.
Smear chicken with ginger-garlic paste and marinate for 1 hour.
Heat oil in a large non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add roasted onion paste and saute till honey-coloured.
Mix in ground spices and fry... - 44.5361
Papeta Ma Kid
Marinate meat in ground spices for two hours.
Heat fat in a pan and fry onions with whole spices and red chillies, till onions are soft.
Do not allow them to brown.
Add one cup water and simmer till onions are mushy and water has evaporated.
Add meat and... - 44.0073
Matar Paneer Masala
One of the tasty preparations with Paneer, goes well wth rice or roti. - 49.6299
Jack Fruit And Potato Spicy Curry
Jack fruit vegetable dish is versatile in its own ways. It can be served with hot chapatis, toasted bread, steamed rice or fluffy hot pooris. You will love this delectable combo of potatoes and jack fruit that is buttered and garnished with fresh mint leaves... - 0
1. Wash and soak rice.
2. Blanch the tomatoes.
3. Grate coconut, add hot water. When cold, extract milk.
4. Grind together onions, green chillies, turmeric and coriander leaves.
5. Rub tomatoes through sieve. Mix with coconut milk, add salt.
6. Drain rice.... - 49.0868
Murg Malai Korma
creamy and tasty,specialy who love indian food,but like less mild food.this is for them - 45.3147
Exotic Lamb Curry
1) In a large heavy pot, over medium-high heat, heat oil and sauté lamb cubes in it in small batches until browned.
2) Transfer the cubes to a bowl and keep aside.
3) Add onions, garlic, ginger, apples, and bananas to the remaining oil.
4) Add in more... - 45.8587
Kashmiri Dum Aloo
Kashmiri Dum Aloo is most famous kashmiri recipe. Kashmiri Dum Aloo gets its taste from potatoes mixed with cream and cashew nuts. Kashmiri Dum Aloo is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 44.6575
Trirangi Katlis - Kaju Badam Pista Katlis -tricolor Cashew Almond
1. In a dry blender, add the cashews, almonds and pistachio one at a time and blend separately into a powder.
2. Using a sieve, sift each flour in separate bowls until an even and fine consistency of powder is achieved.
3. For the Kaju... - 124.416
Rice Pudding With Cardamom And Saffron
1. Rinse the rice well, put it in a large heavy-based saucepan and add half the milk. Add the cardamom seeds and bring to the boil slowly over a very low heat, stirring occasionally. Cook for about 10 minutes, until all the milk has been absorbed by the rice,... - 37.9018
Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add the sugar, saffron, and ground cardamom, and bring to a boil again, stirring continuously, until the sugar is fully dissolved.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes.
Add the coconut and... - 40.2307
Toast the semolina in a hot dry frying pan over a high heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly until it turns light brown and gives off a nutty aroma.
Stir in the butter and set aside.
If using cashew nuts, roast them in a hot dry pan until slightly browned... - 34.8633
Heat ghee in a pan.
Add wheat flour and cook it on low flame.
Keep stirring constantly till light brown.
Remove from the flame when it smells aromatic.
Transfer it to a large plate and spread.
Cool it above room temperature.
Sprinkle with sugar and... - 34.8246
Pour the milk into a heavy pan, bring to the boil and simmer, uncovered, until it has reduced by half.
Add the sugar and dissolve over low heat.
Mix the pistachio nuts, almonds and cardamom seeds and add to the pan.
Stir well and continue to cook, stirring,... - 33.0512
1 In a pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in the vermecelli and fry until golden brown.
3 Gradually pour in the milk, stirring constantly.
4 Cook over medium heat, until the vermicelli turns soft and the mixture is thick.
5 Add in the sugar, stirring well... - 42.0752
Would you like to try Mushroom Curry at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes.Mushroom Curry is a very delicious Indian curry . It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . It goes well with pulao , but it can... - 43.5394
Mix nut powders, honey and candied fruit and stuff into the dates.
Arrange in a platter and sprinkle with sugar.
Serve at room temperature with cream, if desired. - 25.3321
1. Mix condensed milk, coconut, cardamom well and nuts(if adding).
2. Grease your hands with little ghee or butter.
3. Make small balls of mixture and put them on plate or in cupcake cups.
4. If you wish, roll your balls in coconut to get more coconut... - 111.262
Shahi Spring Lamb Korma
1. Pour the oil into a heavy-based saucepan and place over a medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the onions, bay leaf and cardamoms and fry gently until golden brown. Remove from the heat and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, blend the lamb, fennel... - 39.8664
Make a syrup with sugar and half-litre water.
Boil to a one-thread consistency.
Keep syrup on low heat and add fried nuts and fried and ground ingredients.
Add egg yolks, and keep stirring on low heat till thickened.
Remove from fire and add ground... - 41.041
Cauliflower Chicken Korma
Yesterday, for some reason, I felt like cooking something… anything spicy, in a rich gravy. Unorganized people as we are, I couldn’t find much to work on. Here’s what we ended up with - and I must say, though it doesn’t look as nice as I would have... - 44.4755
Mughlai Malai Kofta
Mughlai Malai Kofta simply yummy in taste. Mughlai Malai Kofta gets it taste from potatoes mixed with corn flour and paneer. Mughlai Malai Kofta is adored by vegetarian food lovers. - 42.8673
For the Kofta:
Mash potatoes and mix with ¾ th quantity of Khoya. Make equal sized rounds out of the dough.
To the remaining Khoya, add Cashew and raisins. Make small rounds with this dough.
Flatten each Potato Khoya round and on each place one of the... - 48.6999
Ginger Chicken With Sweet Red Peppers And Cashews
1. With a sharp knife, slice chicken on the diagonal into thin slices. In a bowl, combine soy sauce and sake; marinate chicken in mixture for 1 hour.
2. In a wok heat oil. Add ginger root, green onions and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes.
3. Drain chicken,... - 31.7326
Almond And Semolina Halva
Place the sugar and 450 ml (3/4 pint) of the water in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
Continue to boil until you have a thick syrup.
Meanwhile, melt the ghee in a heavy-based saucepan.
Add the cardamoms and cloves and stir-fry for about 10... - 45.745
Heat the oil in a large saucepan and saute the onions until they are soft but not brown.
Add spices, vegetables, nuts and stock and season to taste.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 1/5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Using a slotted spoon,... - 33.7752
Stuffed Paneer Kofta
Boil the milk, dissolve citric acid in half cup of water and add gradually to milk until it curdles.
Leave it for a few minutes to set.
Strain through a muslin cloth and squeeze out all the liquid.
Place the paneer on a clean thali or plate and knead it with... - 33.6259
Mix the flour, semolina and 2 tbsp of ghee into a stiff dough, adding water as required.
Make into about 8 cm flattened, round shapes and fry in hot ghee till golden.
Drain and reserve.
Heat sugar with 1 cup water and make a syrup of one-thread... - 31.0206
Heat milk gently and cook, stirring constantly till reduced by half.
Add sugar and continue simmering, stirring till dissolved.
Cook for another 3-5 minutes.
Remove from fire, cool and add remaining ingredients.
Semi freeze in a freezer.
Spoon into kulfi... - 32.5587