- » Indian Ground Nuts
Indian Ground Nuts Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Indian Ground Nuts recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Indian Ground Nuts recipes.
Ground Rice Pudding
Mix the ground rice and ground almonds together.
Pour into a saucepan and gradually add 600 ml (1 pint) of the milk, whisking continually to prevent any balls forming.
Add the cardamom seeds and cook over a low heat for at least 15 minutes, stirring... - 42.2415
You May Also Like!
Ground Nut Jaggery Laddu
1.Roast the ground nuts and coarsely grind it and set aside.
2.Pound the jaggery and put it in a thick bottomed vessel and add water.
3.Heat the thick bottomed vessel with jaggery and water and keep stirring it continuously until it comes to a one... - 0
Indian Curried Casserole With Pine Nuts
In a 2-quart saucepan, bring the stock to a boil.
Stir in the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer for 10 minutes.
In an 8" X 8" baking dish, combine the lamb, onions, and garlic.
Cover loosely with wax paper.
Microwave on high... - 42.5591
Mutton Pulao With Nuts
1) Soak rice in 4 cups of water for 2 hours.
2) Fry the onion rings until crisp and brown.
3) Make a paste of spices, coconut, chillies, ginger and garlic.
4) Take a pan and heat oil. Fry the minced onion until golden brown.
5) Add... - 47.3973
Lamb And Nut Korma
Grind the nuts and chiles together.
If using a food processor, a little water may be needed.
Mix together the coriander, ginger, cumin, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and garlic.
Add the nut mixture and water and blend to a smooth paste.
Saute the onions in the... - 44.6183
Creamy Nut Kulfi
1. In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, combine milk and cardamom. Bring to boil.
2. One boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 60 minutes or till milk has reduced to half, while stirring occasionally.
3. Add sugar and mix well till dissolved.
4. Remove off... - 39.8443
How To Make Multi-nuts Chikki Or Talsankli
Not able to meet your fitness goals? Maybe you aren't snacking right. Chef Bhal Dave presents a simple recipe of eternal favorite snack — talsankli or chikki, that is not only nutritious, but is also a cinch to make. Just go through the recipe and you would... - 71.4842
Hot And Spicy Drumstick Flowers In Cashew Nut Gravy
Wash the drumstick flowers and chop them finely. Grind the masala till soft.
Place the oil in a pan and place on medium heat and add the asafoetida, green chillies and curry sprigs and then lower the heat once the chillies start spluttering. Add the ground... - 34.5468
Pasta With Bacon And Nuts
Bringe a large saucepan of water to a boil, add the pasta and cook until al dente Drain under cold water and toss lightly in a little of the olive oil to prevent it | from sticking.
Meanwhile, heat the rest of the oil in a large frying pan over moderate... - 34.1482
Potato Cashew Nut Curry
1. In a small bowl add tamarind with 2 cups water and keep it soaked for 5 minutes. Extract the pulp.
2. In a grinder cashewnuts, coconut, chillies, ginger, garlic, and poppy seeds. Grind to a fine paste.
3. In a skillet heat 5 tablespoon oil and fry... - 47.1164
Coconut Cashew Nut Toffee
Melt sugar and prepare a thick syrup.
Add cream along with the rest of the ingredients with the exception of whole nuts and essence.
Keep on stirring till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
Mix in the essence and remove from fire.
Divide into... - 42.0529