- » Indian Garbanzo Bean Rice
Indian Garbanzo Bean Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian garbanzo bean rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian garbanzo bean rice recipes.
Curried Puri In Buttermilk Sauce & Curried Garbanzo Beans
Wanting to prepare a different lunch, easy and quick? Try the spicy curried puri in buttermilk sauce with leftover puris and serve with rice. Team up with curried garbanzo beans with potatoes in tomato sauce. Try this innovative style of cooking with easy... - 87.7324
Channa Masala Chole Chana
1. In a blender, add in the onion, garlic, ginger and green chili. Make fine paste and set aside.
2. In a pan, pour in the oil and let it heat.
3. Add in the cumin seeds and onion paste. Stir for a few minutes.
4. Season with turmeric... - 0
1. In a pan, pour in the oil and let it heat.
2. Add in the cumin seeds, onion, green chili, garlic and ginger. Sauté for a few seconds.
3. Add in the turmeric and tomatoes and stir.
4. Season with coriander powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder... - 0
Indian Chana Dal With Garlic
Have you tried cooking Chana Dal? A common dal used in Indian cooking, it is really healthy and full of protein. Here is a video showing you how to prepare this dal. A simple recipe and the use of a pressure cooker enables you to prepare this quickly. - 114.469
Simple Rawalpindi Chole
A hot bowl of Rawalpindi chole is a delicacy to enjoy, when it is served with steaming rice or Indian breads like naan, roti, bature etc. It is also a good source of vegetable protein, fiber and loads of minerals. You can make it little less spicy, if you ... - 119.755
This quick and easy pulav is a medley of colorful vegetables, nuts and chickpeas with rice. The dish is wholesome, tasty and full of nutrients. It is the perfect answer to a lazy Sunday afternoon or a meal put together in a jiffy. Either way it is tasty. Vary... - 44.5497
Chana Upkari Phovu
Wash chana and soak for 8-10 hrs.
Add potatoes and salt and pressure cook for 4 whistles.
Heat oil in a pot and add mustard seeds.
When they splutter add cut red chilli and fry for about 5 seconds.
Now add the curry leaves and heeng. Pour cooked chana.... - 43.5631
1. Take a pot and add water, chicken and salt and boil the mixture.
2. Cook on slow heat for about an hour until the chicken turns soft.
3. When done remove the chicken from pot, cool and separate meat from bones.
4. Save the stock.
5. Add butter to... - 45.5115
Chole Palak or Chickpeas and spinach is a great combination and a healthy, protein rich, vegan dish. Chickpeas immersed in a mildly spiced spinach gravy, this dish can be served with roti, naan puri or rice. Enjoy this easy and yummy recipe any day of the... - 125.788
Chickpea Curry In Slowcooker
Learn how to prepare chickpeas (Garbanzo beans) curry in slowcooker. This is a very healthy and easy recipe. - 0
Chhole (my Style)
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of Channa Masala then look no further. The chef prepares a real nice gravy and then adds the chickpeas. You can serve it with roti or rice. Watch the video for the recipe as Channa Masala is one of the famous dish - 108.983
Chickpeas are a very rich source of proteins, minerals such as calcium and high in carbohydrates too. They are used widely in various cuisines across the globe in a number of dishes. Chole is a popular Indian dish that is made with chickpeas and generally... - 0
Palak Chhole Or Chana (spinach And Chick Peas Curry)
Again those who are searching for some different curry recipes, should check this out. This is a punjabi curry and is called palak and chhole curry in India. Spinach is very good for health. Check out the video for this tasty and healthy curry recipe. - 95.3204
Pindi Chole got its name from the place of its origin in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. This Chole is made using 'Kabuli Channa' or the Black/Dark Garbanzo Beans. This dish has a strong aroma and is tangy/sour and has almost no gravy. Its dark color is mostly achieved... - 41.2624
Chole Aur Khumb
Drain the chickpeas, then rinse and drain again.
Wash the mushrooms and cut vertically into two or four pieces, depending on the size.
Heat the oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
Stir in the onions and saute until brown.
Add the... - 48.7786
Sabji Aur Channe
Place the tomato paste, yogurt, all the dry ground spices, ginger paste, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
Drain and rinse the chickpeas, and drain again.
Heat the oil and butter in a wok or a deep pan over... - 47.276
1) In a bowl, combine the chickpea chips, puffed rice, noodles, salt, pepper, chili powder, and cayenne. Mix well.
2) To the bowl, add the potato, chickpeas, onion, cilantro, and lemon zest. Toss well.
3) Just before serving, add the... - 43.7828
Sabat Sabzian Balti Style
Heat the oil in a wok or deep, round-bottomed pan over medium heat.
Add the onions or shallots, and the garlic and ginger pastes, and stir-fry for about a minute.
Add all the dry spices and tomato paste, and cook, stirring, for another minute.
Stir in the... - 45.5293
Aloo / Palak Bhaji
Alu (colocasia)/ palak (spinach) bhaji is a must on the festive occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. The colocasia / spinach leaves are cooked and wonderfully blended in tangy tamarind and aromatic flavours of asafoetida, ground cumin and coriander. Tastes amazing... - 47.0648
Stuffed Eggplant Dinner Or Undhiyun
Stuffed eggplant is a delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with stuffed eggplant with Pita Bread along with... - 79.5893
1. In a large heavy skillet or stock pot, heat the oil over moderate heat
2. Add and sauté the onion, garlic and carrot just until vegetables are limp.
3. Add the remaining ingredients except for water and sauté lightly just until the flavors are... - 50.571
Paneer Vegetable Jalfrezi Or Paneer Korma
Indian cuisine lovers will really like this dish. In India it's called Vegetable Jalfrezi. Chef Bhavna explains how to make this dish so well. You can use any vegetables you like even tofu can be used instead of cottage cheese. So don't forget to check out... - 98.3067
Khatte And Spicy Safed Chole
Safed chole (white chickpea), also known as garbanzo beans, is one of the most popular Punjabi dishes commonly savored with bhature, puri, rice and roti. Safed chole can be made in a number of ways, however here I have made my favorite khatte and spicy chole.... - 0
Banana Leaf Vegetable Curry
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Stir in the onion and cook for 8-10 minutes until wilted.
3. Add garlic and cook with constant stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Sprinkle curry powder and cook for 1-2 minutes over medium heat.
5.... - 46.536
Chana Masala - Chickpeas Gravy Curry
This is a spicy, tasty, protein rich Punjabi dish which is very popular throughout the world now. Easy to make and can be had with any Indian bread. - 0