- » Indian Fruit
Indian Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian fruit recipes.
Classic Fruit Custard
Many of you must have tasted this delicious dessert in restaurants. Do you know, how much easy it is to prepare this thick and creamy fruit custard at your kitchen? In this video, chef is showing the easy process, which can be recreated, even without any... - 151.822
How about making a scrumptious Asian dessert with dry fruit filling? If you want to serve something unique for the upcoming festive season, this recipe is a must try recipe. Chef here kneads the dough and toasts up the semolina and adds remaining filling... - 131.384
Indian Christmas Plum Cake
You can’t think of Christmas without a fruit cake can you? Watch this video to learn an easy recipe to make plum cake at home this year instead of buying it off the shelf from your corner bakery. Loaded with dried fruits, steeped in alcohol, not too sweet... - 118.554
Mumbai Fruit Punch Recipe - From My Indian Kitchen
Love Indian beverage...try this thandai prepared in a true Mumbai style. This drink combines the right amount of orange, lime and grapefruit juices. The best part of the video is how the touch of sparkling wine makes all the difference in the drink. Sip it... - 117.207
Holiday Fruit Chutney
From season two-Cathi DiCocco joins Toni in the kitchen and turns a bounty of Apple and Cranberries into a great side that's fantastic with last weeks episode- CreamyTofu Pot Pies. - 116.186
Fruit Salad With Milk And Custard (indian Dessert)
There is nothing better than having a fresh fruit salad. Chef Bhavna shows us how to make the fruit salad in an innovative way. The combination of the fruits with the custard milk tastes so yummy. This serves as a great dessert. Do try out this recipe and... - 108.903
This can be a very tart but tasty drink that is ideal for a hot summer day. Do take a look at the video to get the right taste for the drink. Try it with roasted meats for a barbeque and sit back to enjoy. - 102.83
As refreshing as the name sounds, fruit lassi has always been a heartthrob of Indian summers. The yogurt has its own cooling effect and the fruits give you that refreshment and the energy to go on for a long day. Follow the video to see how you can make a... - 95.4531
Fruit Salad is a simple fruit dish which is very easy to make. The explosion of the lovely flavors makes this dish a personal favorite. Try this Fruit Salad recipe and you will understand what I am talking about! - 49.5639
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine raisins, apricots and onions. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a wok, heat ghee. Once hot, add almonds and fry till golden brown in colour.
3. Remove and drain on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
1. In the... - 47.9102
1 In a bowl, mix cornflour and sugar with 1/2 cup of water.
2 Mix well to a soft paste.
3 In a pan, boil the milk.
4 Add in the cornflour paste and stir until it is thick.
5 Remove from the heat.
6 Allow to cool.
7 Add in salt, fruit,... - 47.364
Rainbow Fruit Pulao
1 Wash and soak the rice for about 20 minutes.
2 In a pan, cook sugar and one cup water to make a thin syrup.
3 Set aside.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee, add in cardamoms.
5 Add in the soaked rice along with water, and cook until water... - 45.6299
1 In a bowl, mix all the ground spices together.
2 In a pan, boil the sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes together in salted water until tender.
3 In a separate pan, boil kachalu, in salted water.
4 Cut all the fruit into small pieces.
5 In a bowl,... - 45.0305
Fruit sandesh is an indian dessert prepared with milk, sugar, cottage cheese and sweet fruits. Combined together and blended to a smooth paste, the sandesh mix is frozen before serving. The orange sauce can be served with the fruit sandesh.This is a special... - 44.1446
Fruit & Ice Cream Flan
Fruit & Ice Cream Flan! My favorite! This Fruit & Ice Cream Flan recipe is simply brilliant. A weekend family dinner at home is never complete without this yummy Fruit & Ice Cream Flan, as the whole family is addicted to it! - 43.491
Quartet Fruit Salad
1) Into a large bowl, pour the wine and then add the sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice.
2) Make the rest of the ingredients in the order listed, mixing them at once into the wine mixture.
3) Refrigerate the mixture in the for at least 2 hours before... - 42.1479
1. Peel banana and apple and cut into small pieces.
2. Cut Pineapple into small pieces.
3. Pluck grapes from branches and wash well. Slice into half if large.
4. Toss all fruits in a bowl and refrigerate.
5. In a saucepan, bring milk to... - 41.9992
Honey Fruit Compote
Chop the bananas in a bowl and pour the lime juice immediately over it to prevent the bananas from discolouring.
Set aside a tablespoon of pomegranate and add the rest to the bowl.
Then add the rest 01 the fruits and the grated coconut or coconut cream.
Mix... - 41.526
West Indian Fruit Curry
1) Heat butter and oil over low heat and sauté all the spices and bay leaf in it for 5 minutes.
2) Add in tomato and onion, stirring well and cook, covered for 5 minutes more.
3) Stir in apple and rest of the ingredients and cook, covered until fruit... - 41.3033
Indian Spiced Fruit
1) In a bowl add all ingredients.
2) mix thoroughly.
3) Serve chilled. - 40.3921
Dry Fruit Gajak
1 Preheat the oven to a moderate heat.
2 Lightly grease a wooden board.
3 In an ovenproof dish add al the nuts.
4 Place in the oven and brown to a golden color to remove the raw flavor.
5 In a pan, melt sugar on very low... - 39.3424
Lip-smacking lollies made from protein- and calcium-rich curds and fruits that provide fibre - 38.6858
Fruit And Vegetable Salad
Place the prepared fruit and vegetables in a glass bowl.
Mix together the yogurt, sugar, salt, chilli powder, ground coriander and chopped mint.
Pour the yogurt mixture over the salad and mix in gently.
Garnish the salad with the walnuts and the sprig of mint... - 38.4897
Mixed Fruit Chutney
1. Wash, wipe and chop or grate fruit, and measure. You should have 1/2 kg. Add one cup of water and boil in a pan until mushy. Add the sugar and mix.
2. Put the minced ingredients along with the whole spices into a spice bag and add the bag to the pan.
3.... - 38.4842
Indian Fruit And Potato Salad
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling water, cook the potato until tender, about 25 minutes. Drain and let cool to room temperature.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, chili powder, cumin, pepper, garam masala, ginger and salt.
3. Pour half of... - 38.0292
Baked Fruit Pudding
Baked Fruit Pudding is a tasty and simple pudding. This is a perfect dessert to serve at the end of your next dinner party. Trust me your guests will love the Baked Fruit Pudding. - 37.953
In a small saucepan heat cranberry sauce and water until cranberry sauce is melted.
Use wire whisk to beat until smooth.
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, using milk and yogurt in place of milk called for on package.
In a 1 1/2 quart... - 37.8907
1) In a saucepan, mix all the fruits, spices and rest of the ingredients together.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and then cook over a low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally, or until soft and brown.
3) Allow the fruit chutney to cool down... - 37.8799
Nutritional Fruit Nog
The above made choices are done as its a compulsion There are quite a few recipes that follow under one heading ! - 37.0569
Sweet Fruit Chutney
Skin tomatoes, chop roughly.
Peel and chop onions; peel, core and chop apples.
Combine all ingredients in large pan, stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Simmer, uncovered, approximately 2 1/2 hours or until chutney is thick.
Pour into hot... - 36.6325
Indian-style Fruit Salad
Tropical fruits grow plentifully in India and are commonly used in desserts. This recipe livens up popular fruits with the use of fragrant Indian spices. Very ripe, sweet fruits are important for this dish; if ripe pears and peaches are not available, used... - 35.6783
1) Keep the ice-cream at the room temperature and let it melt completely.
2) Take cream in a bowl and add sugar(according to your taste) in it, mix it properly.
3) Add the melted ice-cream in the mixture and again mix it.
4) Now take... - 35.4137
1. In a bowl, take butter and sugar powder and beat well in one direction.
2. When it becomes soft and creamy, add essence and fruit mix.
3. Now, Gradually add self raising powder to make like chappathi dough.
4. Take a small lemon size dough, flatten it and... - 35.4137
Mixed Fruit Punch
Mash bananas and place in a blender.
Pour in water and sugar.
Blend until smooth.
In a large container pour blender contents along with the other juices.
Add the Diet Sprite just before serving.
This is a great punch bowl beverage.
Rum can be added... - 34.2892
Sweet Fruit Chutney
Soak whole amchoor in water overnight.
Cook in the same water until tender.
Cool and pass through a sieve.
Add to it salt, chilli powder, white cumin powder, ground dry ginger, fresh ginger slices and black salt dissolved in a little water and mix well.
Add... - 34.0618
1. Boil potatoes, peel orange and bananas. Wash guava and tomato.
2. Cut up bananas, guava, tomato, orange and potatoes into even sized pieces.
3. Place in a serving dish. Add chaat masala and lime juice as desired. Season. Mix well and serve. - 33.2139
Fruit Salad is easy to make fruit recipe. Fruit Salad gets its taste from fruit mixed with chili powder and tamarind. Fruit Salad is loved by many people. - 33.0257
Fruit Savoury has a fine taste. Fruit Savoury gets its taste from fruit mixed with vegetable and chili powder. Fruit Savoury is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 32.9022
Fruit With Passion Fruit Custard
1. Place quinces in a large saucepan. Add sugar, wine and enough water to cover. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 3 hours or until quinces are tender and a rich pink colour.
2. To make custard, place milk and vanilla essence in a saucepan... - 32.827
Boil sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes together in salted water till tender.
Boil kachalu, also in salted water, but separately.
Cut all the fruit into small pieces and mix with masala and lemon juice.
Sprinkle with roasted cumin powder - 32.7139
Fruit Salad Chaat.
This mixed fruit salad may have its roots in India, but its bright, clear flavors complement everything from Mexican morning migas to Korean pul kogi. As with any fruit salad, go with what's fresh and in season. Bananas, kiwi fruit, mangoes, coconut, oranges,... - 31.9963
1 Peel and core pineapple, cut into 2.5 cm (1") cubes. Peel and quarter kiwi fruits. Core, but do not peel the apple; cut into 8 pieces, stone cherries. Thread fruits alternatively onto skewers.
2 Dressing: Combine all ingredients in small bowl. Beat well.
3... - 31.7601
Spiced! Fruit And Vegetables
Fry the onion and celery in the oil until golden.
Stir in the curry powder and flour and cook gently for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Mix the stock or water with the ginger and gradually stir into the pan.
Add the lemon juice, rind, apricots, bananas,... - 31.3624
1. Peel the boiled potatoes. Cut each potato into 2 halves. Scoop out each piece with the help of a scooper or knife to get hollow cups. Sprinkle some lemon juice, olive oil, pepper and salt in the potato cups and rub well on the inside as well as out side... - 31.1269
Fragrant Fruit Salad
Fragrant Fruit Salad is a refreshing and tasty salad. For all fruit lovers like me this salad is God given. Try this Fragrant Fruit Salad recipe for yourself! - 30.62
One of the simplest healthy and tasty desserts. - 30.4617
Unique Fruit Toast are simple irresistible! I served it for breakfast just yesterday and everyone loved it. Try this Fruit Toast recipe! - 29.0877
This Fruit Shrikhand is my dessert passion ! Try this delicious seasoned sweet curd dish instead for ice cream for a change. Your suggestions for this Fruit Shrikhand are welcome ! - 26.0522
Mixed Fruit! I made these yummy ice cream topping last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. Trust me the bowls were shamelessly licked clean! Try this wonderful Mixed Fruit recipe for yourself! - 21.5436
Take a pan heat oil in it. Add cinnamon, ginger paste ,brown sugar and stir well. Now add chopped pieces of all the fruits and saute it. Cook the fruits on a low flame for 20mins or till tender. Cream is optional and you may add it while cooking. Cream... - 15.5009
This delicious and rich fruit cake is bursting with dried fruits, nuts and spices. This cake is most often consumed on its own as opposed to with condiments such as cream. Though this rich cake is traditionally baked for Christmas, it can be baked and served... - 0
Jack Fruit And Potato Spicy Curry
Jack fruit vegetable dish is versatile in its own ways. It can be served with hot chapatis, toasted bread, steamed rice or fluffy hot pooris. You will love this delectable combo of potatoes and jack fruit that is buttered and garnished with fresh mint leaves... - 0
Indian Fruit Recipes By Category