- » Indian Fried Bread
Indian Fried Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian fried bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian fried bread recipes.
Fried Wheat Poori
Circles of Delight …an amazing video to prepare crisp and golden Indian bread with wheat. This involves simple steps of mixing the basic dough and kneading well – there is no big secret to it – yet it makes for extremely tasty and mouth-watering... - 131.321
Indian Aloo Paratha
After conquering whole of India, aloo parathas are finding their way into kitchens far across in other continents. If you are one of them who is dying for this most popular Indian bread, this one is for you. The chef is showing the best way of preparing... - 115.639
Puffy Homemade Fried Flatbread
Puri or Indian deep-fried bread is served or had with different side dishes. Watch Madhura showing how to make puri at home using whole wheat flour in intuitive techniques to result in the best puris. Great with curries! - 104.505
Boil the potatoes, drain and mash.
Mix in the dried and fresh chillies, coriander, mango powder, salt and butter.
Gradually stir in the flour to form a soft dough.
Divide into 6 pieces, then roll out to 12 cm (5 inch) rounds.
Heat a thawa or a... - 45.9594
Besun Ki Roti
Sift the two flours and salt into a large bowl.
With your fingers, mix in the dried and fresh chillies, onion, coriander and mint.
Gradually stir in the water, form it into a soft dough and knead for about 5 minutes.
Divide the dough into 8 portions.
Roll out... - 44.2443
Fried Indian Whole Wheat Flour Bread
1. In a large work bowl, sift flours and salt.
2. Add the oil and water to the flour and use your hand to bind the flour and form dough.
3. Transfer to a work surface and knead for 5 minutes until the dough is soft and pliable.
4. Return to... - 42.5621
1. Heat oil. Cook onions till transparent.
2. Add haldi & red chilli pd. and peas.
3. Add paneer, green chillies and coriander. Add salt to taste.
4. Remove from fire after stiring for 1 minute. Keep filling aside.
5. Mix potatoes, bread, coriander and all... - 42.4719
Would you like to try an easy to make but great in taste poori recipe? This mesmerizing recipe is one of the best contribution from the indian people to my kitchen. This poori when served as a side dish is sure to please your family members. This recipe is... - 41.3936
Combine flour, whole wheat flour and salt in bowl; mix well.
Mix in shortening until blended.
Stir in water with fork until mixture forms dough.
Shape dough into a ball.
Let rest for 30 minutes.
Knead on lightly floured surface for 5 minutes or until... - 41.038
Fried Bread In Saffron And Pistachio Sauce
Fried Bread In Saffron And Pistachio Sauce has a great taste. Fried Bread In Saffron And Pistachio Sauce gets its taste from bread mixed with honey and flavored with saffron. - 40.701
Soak mung dal in water for six to eight hours.
Wash dal and drain thoroughly.
Grind to a fine paste.
Heat oil in a pan and fry chillies (cut into pieces), coriander seeds, and cumin seeds.
When they turn brown add asafoetida and dal.
Cook for 15 minutes,... - 40.3071
Cut the crusts off the slices of bread. (This is not essential. If you don't mind them, let them be.)
Beat the egg and milk lightly with the wire whisk.
Add the sugar (you will need at least 2 teaspoons) if you want sweet toasts or the salt and pepper if you... - 37.2666
1. Take a medium-sized bowl and add salt and flour into it. Add some water and stir until the flour is moist and dough becomes stiff and blended.
2. Spread it over lightly floured board or pastry cloth and knead for another 5 minutes until the dough is... - 34.7005
Combine flour, salt and baking powder in bowl; mix well.
Stir in enough warm water to form soft dough.
Divide dough into 8 portions.
Roll each portion into a circle on lightly floured surface.
Fry circles in hot oil in skillet until brown on both sides,... - 33.706
Fried Bread Puffs
Mix flours, salt and Ghee until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in just enough water to make a very stiff dough.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 5 to 8 minutes.
Cover; let rest 20 minutes.
Shape dough by rounded... - 33.5005
1. Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
2. Rub in ghee.
3. Gradually add water to make a stiff dough and knead well.
4. Make balls.
5. Roll out, coat with ghee.
6. Roll into a swiss roll and roll out.
7. Once again spread a little more ghee and again... - 31.724
Th Puri is a delicious Indian bread that you just cant stop having. The smell of freshly fried Puris is very addictive. Try them at your place! - 29.2714
Malai Paratha With Cream Cheese
1. Sift flour and salt in a bowl, add top milk. Mix well and knead to a smooth dough. Divide into 4 portions. Shape them into round balls.
2. Roll out each ball into thick round 5" diameter.
3. Heat a griddle and shallow fry each paratha until both sides are... - 24.4961
Indian Fried Bread Recipes By Category