- » Indian Fish Fry
Indian Fish Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian fish fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian fish fry recipes.
Spicy Salmon Fry / Indian Salmon / Indian Fish Fry
How to make Salmon Fry using Indian flavors. Frying Salmon in tomato sauce made with onions, tomatoes, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, ginger- garlic paste and green chillies. Great Salmon recipe for fish lovers to be enjoyed with Aromatic Basmati Rice. - 0
Fish Coconut Chilly Fry
This Fish coconut chilly fry is a south indian dish. Tastes great. Try and enjoy!! - 46.4957
Indian Masala Fried Fish
You must have heard about Indian spices. Yes, these spices make your food a real delicacy. Here you will learn to prepare a mouth-watering fish preparation using all these flavorful spices, which also take care of your health. - 134.443
fish fry south indian style - 18.5519
Maharashtrian Style Fish Fry
Fish in India is common in most coastal states and cooked with regional variations. Chef Madhura shows a Maharashtrian style Fish Fry with tilapia fish and Indian spices as well as breading ingredients. Good to have or serve with sauce! - 89.2264
Indian Fried Fish
This recipe of Indian Fried Fish is a delightful dish. Watch this video and see how you can make this delicacy at home. The rice flour makes it really crispy. - 125.614
Indian Curried Fish
Wash fish fillets, dry well.
Cut into 2 or 3 pieces, according to size.
Sprinkle on both sides with lemon juice, salt and pepper, place into a dish with remaining lemon juice.
Allow to stand for a few minutes, then sprinkle with turmeric and curry powder.... - 32.3895
Fish Vindaloo East Indian
1. Clean, wash and slice the fish.
2. Grind to a fine paste the chillies, cumin seed, garlic, turmeric and ginger, if used.
3. Smear on the fish and keep aside for 5-10 minutes.
4. Heat oil. Fry fish lightly on both sides. Remove.
5. In a pan, heat the... - 42.4203
Typical Indian Fish Curry
Fish curry brings out the traditional taste of Indian cuisine. Just check out the recipe here. - 100.093
Clean and cut the fish into six or seven pieces.
Apply salt and a little turmeric and sprinkle lemon juice.
Leave it to marinate for about an hour.
Place the pieces of fish on a clean cloth and press them with the palm so that the moisture is squeezed... - 32.9556
Indian Fish Kebab
Indian cuisine is very diverse and there are many ways to make one dish. Watch this video recipe to learn how to make these Indian Fish Kebabs at home. It is a simple recipe and it resembles fish cakes. - 120.491
Indian Spiced Fish Cakes
1. In a saucepan, add potatoes and bring to boil
2. In a large, nonstick pan, dry fry the cumin seeds ffor a few minutes till fragrant; set aside
3. When the potatoes turn soft, drain them, bring back to the saucepan, add the cumin,... - 43.0889
This Tomato Fish is an excellent appetizer. Bite into a chunk of this crispy coated fried fish with some really savory sauce poured over ! I'm sure you'll love this Tomato Fish ! - 36.567
Coconut Fish Fry
Wash the fish fillets and pat dry. Sprinkle maida over fillets and keep aside. Grind togeather,red chillies, cocunut, ginger, garlic, vinegar and just enough water to make fine paste. Add salt and evenly coat fillets with this paste. Heat oil in a frying pan... - 32.137
Pan Fried Lake Fish
Clean and fillet fish Combine milk and egg in shallow dish; whisk with a fork until blended.
Combine flour, Fish Blend and Garden Blend in shallow dish; stir until blended.
Dip both sides of hsh m milk mixture, then in flour mixture Set coated fillets... - 33.8305
Cheese Rana Fried Fish
(1) Cut the fish into 4 x 6 cm pieces and flatten lightly using a meat hammer.
(2) Finely chop onions and green coriander.
(3) In a mixing bowl combine egg, mustard, salt, pepper, lemon juice, maida, coriander and onions.
(4) Whisk to... - 45.4587
Crispy Fish Fry
Fish fry is one of the easiest and quick recipe. Needs very basic ingredients and gets ready in jiffy. A perfect recipe for crisp lovers! - 0
Fish Fry Goan
1. Clean and wash the fish, smear with turmeric and salt.
2. Grind mustard seeds, cumin, garlic, half the onions and chillies to a fine paste.
3. Chop remaining onions.
4. Heat oil. Fry chopped onions. Add fish and fry.
5. Add ground spices and a little... - 41.97
Spicy Fish Fry
As a Keralite it is very diffcult to stay away from fish. This fish fry is a very simple yet tasty recipe for any gathering or a quiet family dinner. - 0
Cut the fish into small squares.
Season with salt.
Boil the fish in a small quantity of water, with a few drops of lemon juice.
Drain, and apply the green chutney all over the fish.
Leave to dry for a while.
Mix a little water with the channa flour and make a... - 37.0311
Clean fish and apply crushed garlic, tamarind, chilli, salt to the pieces and leave it for around half an hour.
Heat tava and put one tea spn oil. Roll the fish in sooji so that there is a coating of it arond fish. Fry on a low flame on all sides.
Serve hot... - 31.9065
Semolina Crusted Fish Fry
This fried fish recipe is a very good variation of the simple fried fish recipe. It has a thick crispy crust, that makes this dish interesting. It is also spicy inside with soft fish. - 0
Marinated Pan Fried Fish
1) Marinate fish fillets in a mixture of egg, ground chilies, turmeric, salt, lemon juice, and onion and keep in refrigerator for one hour, tossing occasionally.
2) Chop garlic cloves into a few pieces.
3) In a skillet, heat fat (bacon... - 44.4325
Fried Tuna Fish Pakoras
On the lookout for an appetizer that you can whip up within minutes? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy tuna pakoras that everyone is sure to love! - 102.386
Fried Fish In Gravy
Cover fish with a little salt and lemon juice, keep aside for a while.
Wash and wipe dry.
Mix together salt, turmeric, chilli and cummin powders and rice flour, make a paste with a little water and coat fish pieces with it.
Fry in shallow, hot oil.
Melt ghee... - 42.0317
Spicy Fried Fish
1 Mix together all the except the fish, egg, and breadcrumbs. This is the marinade.
2 Make cuts on the fillets and rub the marinade into them and all over the pieces. Keep aside for a couple of hours if possible, otherwise for at least half ah hour. It would... - 32.9187
Fish Fry In Green Masala
Wash the fish fillets delicately. Smear salt, turmeric,lime juice & ginger/- garlic paste all over and marinate it for 1/-2 an hour. Make a paste of green chillies and coriander leaves an mix well with the fish fillets.
Take a fryig pan,add oil to it and let... - 18.6641
http://indiancuisine1.blogspot.com/2010/06/fish-fry.html - 36.6913
Crispy Batter Fried Fish
1. Wash fish pieces and apply salt. Set them aside (any fresh water fish can be used).
2. Prepare the batter by mixing gram flour, chili powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, lemon juice and water. Mix till the batter is smooth... - 0
Pike American Indian Style
Remove heads and tails from fish; wipe fish with damp cloth.
Mix remaining ingredients except bacon fat.
Roll fish in the mixture, and brown in bacon fat for about 4 minutes on each side. - 28.4373
Spicy Fried Fish
This video prepares an enriching fried fish loaded with the goodness of aromatic Indian spices. A very healthy variation to the normally eaten fried fish, this is a true gourmet’s delight. Fish, being a lean food, when mixed with all-spices emits a... - 129.875
Fried Fish Curry
Cut the fish into 2 inch pieces.
Place in a shallow dish with the lime juice, mustard, chilli powder and salt.
Leave to marinate for 2-3 hours.
Drain the fish pieces, coat them with flour and fry in hot oil until golden brown on both sides.
Melt the butter in... - 38.807
Brown Fried Rice And Steamed Fish
1. For the brown fried rice: In a pan, heat the olive oil and add the chopped garlic and saute for a few seconds.
2. Add the corn kernels, green peas, black eyed peas, green gram sprouts and french beans into the pan and cook for 5-8 minutes. Stir... - 0
This is a slightly elaborate yet easy recipe for a Fish Fry. It is my mother-in-laws' twist to a regular Fish Fry recipe. It is so tasty that the extra time involved is well worth the effort! - 39.424
Breaded Fried Tilapia & Curried Okra
Frequenting Indian restaurants seeking flavors of homeland assuming it can't be prepared at home; you are wrong! Bale Dave presents exotic Indian fried and curry dishes, for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Cook up the mouth watering dishes and enjoy... - 47.3944
Fish Fried Rice
Fish Fried Rice - This irresistibly seasoned rice garnished with chunks of crispy fish is a thoroughly mouthwatering fare ! Just try this Fish Fried Rice and let me know if you share my passion ! - 47.8416
Mallu Fish Fry.
mallu Fish Fry - Ajit's style.
One of the basic ingredients in buying a fish compared to other non vegetraian items is the tendency of the fish to decay fast. One of the basic methods find if the fish is fresh is to ascertain the eyes, gills. If they are... - 49.7797
Goan Fish Curry
1. Mix all the ingredients together.
2. Fry them in oil along with curry patta.
3. Add pureed tomatoes to make thick gravy.
4. Cook fish in gravy on slow fire.
5. Just before serving, add sliced green chillies and coconut milk. - 32.185
Green Masala Fried Kingfish
Green masala fried kingfish is a spicy fish recipe. Prepared with garlic, chilies, tamarind and coconut to taste, the green masala fried kingfish is cooked in oil and is served with the chutney. - 38.9159
Heat oil, fry tomatoes till pulpy.
Add gground masala, salt and turmeric.
When masala bubbles, add the fish, stir well, and simmer till the fish' is cooked.
Serve with rice and plain dal. - 35.7153
Clean and season the fish with salt.
Boil it with 'garlic, cloves and cardamom.
Remove the bones.
Mash the fish and mix it with onion, coriander leaves, chilli, salt, and caraway seed and cardamom powder, and egg. (You can use a slice of bread soaked in water... - 38.6536
Spicy Fried Pompano
Mix the ingredients together for the masala (spice) paste.
Cover the fish with the paste and leave for 15 minutes.
Fill a deep frying pan with about 1 inch of oil and let it heat over a medium heat.
Meanwhile, coat the fish in the breadcrumbs, shaking off the... - 39.8103
Curried Tuna Fish On Fulka Rotli & Salads
Have you ever chosen an alternate item to cook a dish if you have run out of any ingredient? Bhal Dave offers a superb idea to replace curried potatoes with Tuna to get a brilliant tasting curry and serve with fulka rotli. Team it up with lettuce salad with... - 55.8094
These fish rolls are made with potato and spiced to taste. Breaded and fried with lemon juice and chili to taste, the potato fish rolls are appetizing and delicious. - 44.8517
Dry Fish Pickle
Wash fish and dry for 2-3 hours.
Heat 1/2 kg oil.
Fry fish till well browned.
Keep both oil and fish aside.
In another pan heat 1/2 kg oil.
Fry ground masala and salt, adding vinegar gradually as it cooks.
When oil surfaces to the top, remove from fire and... - 41.0691
Mappy's Fried Bombay Duck
Soak Bombay duck in water for 20 minutes.
Remove and pat dry.
Slit open and remove backbone.
Fill with chutney, fold back and press.
Dip into beaten eggs and roll in breadcrumbs.
Deep fry fish in hot oil.
Serve with khichdi and sas (hot and sour sauce). - 39.7117
This is one of the tasty and easy to make fish fry recipe from Mangalore, Karnataka. - 40.2664
Put the fish pieces in a dish. Mix together the yoghurt (yogurt), turmeric and garlic and stir into the fish. Leave to marinate for an hour.
Put the butter in a large dish and cook on full power for 45 seconds. Add the onions and spices, cover and cook on... - 30.0135
1. Prepare a mixture of egg, fish, salt, milk, ¾ cup bread crumbs and relish.
2. Craft into the shape of cutlets and score with rest of the crumbs.
3. Deep fry in hot fat till cutlets golden brown.
4. Serve with desired sauce. - 34.7857
Clean, wash and keep the fish whole.
Grind togettier the remaining ingredients to a smooth paste with vinegar.
Slit the fish on one side and stuff with ground mixture.
Roll either in semolina or crumbs and shallow fry to a golden colour.
Serve hot. - 36.5199
Fish Varutharacha Curry
Fish Varutharacha Curry has a great taste. Fish Varutharacha Curry gets its taste from fish mixed with coconut and curry leaves. Fish Varutharacha Curry inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 43.9948
Clean pomfrets and cut into thick slices.
Cover fish with ground masala and marinate for 1/2 an hour.
Heat oil to smoking point, sprinkle a little water over it and fry fish on both sides until browned.
Add jaggery and tamarind pulp, simmer over a slow fire... - 36.1794
Fried Pakoda Pomfret
1) Mix all the ingredients and make chutney.
2) Make a thin batter of gram flour, salt, turmeric and soda and enough.
3) Cut the head and tail of fish. Clean it properly.
4) Slit the fish half and remove the middle bone. Wash it clean.
5) Make a... - 43.0204
1) Clean the fish.
2) Make ginger-garlic paste and mix it with tamarind pulp, salt and spices.
3) Coat fish into the spice paste and set aside for 15-20 minutes.
4) Dredge the fish into rice flour and shallow fry until golden brown... - 39.4918
Ranith Gada is a delicious kashmiri fish recipe. Ranith Gada gets its taste from fish mixed with chili powder and garam masala. Ranith Gada is inspired by many restuarants acround the world. - 39.0479
Crunchy Fish Pakora
If you want to learn the different variations of fish pakora, then here is the answer. Famous Indian chef Sanjay presents here, by how many different ways you can prepare the crunchy and delicious fish fritters. These are going to be the main attraction of... - 121.577
Squid Chilli Fry
Cut squid into small pieces. Wash well and allow to dry for 5 minutes.
Add ingredients from chilli powder to turmeric.
Mix well and keep aside for 5 minutes.
Heat oil in a kadai; add chopped onions and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
Add squid, mix... - 36.5229
Fish reacheado is a pomfret and mackerel fish recipe. Cooked with spices and red chilies, the fish reacheado is finished by frying and can be served with meals as a side. - 44.5873
This Masala Fish tastes incredible ! A prefect accompaniment to plain or bland rice, this spiced fish is what you'd want to have your lunch with day in and day out ! Your suggestions for this Masala fish are welcome ! - 47.4184
Goa Fish Curry
1. Chop onions. Roast and grind red chillies, turmeric, cumin and coriander.
2. Grind coconut to a fine paste and mix with spices.
3. Heat oil. Fry onions, add coconut paste and slit green chillies.
4. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes; add chopped tomatoes and... - 45.6837
Cut and wash the fish. Mix with salt and turmeric. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
Cook the fish on a tawa until smooth and tender. Keep it aside to cool. Once done, mince the fish.
Separately fry onions until light brown.
Mix the minced fish with the... - 39.6987
Fish Curry Bengal Style
Cut fish into slices through the bone.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over high heat till smoking.
Lower heat, add fish and fry on both sides till half-cooked.
Remove from pan, drain and set aside.
Mix mustard and green chilli pastes... - 43.5632
1) Except eggs, oil, and breadcrumbs mash all the ingredients together in a bowl to form a smooth paste.
2) Make small balls with the paste, dip the balls in beaten eggs, roll over the breadcrumbs to coat well, and deep fry in oil until golden... - 38.9556
Crispy Fish Fingers
This is such a tasty snack that satisfies the fish craving yet not the usual curry or fry. It is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. It goes well with tomato ketchup or hot and spicy sauce. - 0
Curried Fish Cutlets
1. Place ginger, garlic, chili powder and turmeric in a bowl and mix to combine. Add fish and toss to coat with chili mixture. Shake off any excess.
2. Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add fish and mustard seeds and cook for 5 minutes... - 29.1717
Fish Roll Ups Hollandaise
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In skillet cook shallots or green onion in butter till tender.
Remove from heat; stir in spinach, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
Lay fish fillets on flat surface; spread spinach evenly onto fish.
Roll up jelly roll fashion, starting with... - 43.3388
Goan Prawn Or Fish Curry With Mangoes
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines. Wash well. Apply salt and set aside.
2. Grind together red chillies, coriander, turmeric, garlic, cumin, ginger and coconut to a fine paste.
3. Slice onion. Heat oil and fry.
4. Add spices and fry.
5. Add water, slit green... - 42.5521
1)In a bowl, mix 4 tbsp Maggi Coconut Milk Powder with 1 cup warm water. Make thick coconut milk and keep aside.
2)In a bowl, mix 6 tbsp Maggi Coconut Milk Powder with 3 cups warm water. Make thin coconut milk and keep aside.
3)Heat a karahi, fry the... - 42.2783
Khatta Meetha Fish Roe
Wash and wipe fish roe.
Apply salt, turmeric and sambhar powders and fry in hot oil on both sides.
Cool and cut into convenient pieces.
Add remaining oil and brown onions.
Add tomatoes, coriander and ground masala, stir and fry.
Add fish roe, cover and cook... - 44.4747
Koshur Saal is easy to make fish recipe. Koshur Saal gets its tatse from fish mixed with chilli powder and asafoetida. Koshur Saal is cherished by fish lovers. - 44.5934
Fish Goa Style
Fillet fish or slice through the bone, as preferred.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Sprinkle with salt and set aside for 15 minutes.
Rub ground spices into fish and leave in a cool place to marinate for 3-4 hours.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate... - 42.3673
1) Cut the head and tail of the pomfret. Clean it properly with water.
2) Cut the fish halfway from one side and remove the insides. Wash again.
3) Make a paste of all the ingredients except the eggs.
4) Fill this paste into the fish.... - 41.7753
Fish Cutlets Indian
1. Clean, wash and boil fish. Flake fish.
2. Chop onions and chillies fine.
3. Soak bread in water.
4. Squeeze out water from bread.
5. Mix all ingredients. Add salt.
6. Shape into cutlets. Coat with egg lets. Coat with egg and breadcrumbs and deep fry.
7.... - 43.47
Remove the skin and bone from fish.Cook fish with salt and turmeric powder in a pan of boiling water.
When the fish is cooked, grind it in the mixer and keep it aside.
Boil the potato separately with salt and mash it.
Add oil to kadai and add onion and curry... - 45.5032
Bombil Kay Tirtirvay
Fry the masala and salt on a medium fire till oil surfaces to the top.
Add in 1 cup hot water and simmer till gravy is slightly thick.
Add the bombay duck and simmer on a low fire for 5 mins.
Serve with millet or jowar rotis. - 37.6298
Nigella Flavoured Fish
Heat the oil in the pan.
Wash the fish well, pat it dry and slip into the oil.
Fry lightly on both sides.
It will not take more than 5 minutes.
Remove it from the oil and keep aside.
Add more oil to the pan if you think you will need it.
Into it, drop the... - 43.7601
Haandi Fish Dopiaza
1. In a large bowl, mix together the ground cumin, 1 teaspoon each of the ground coriander, ginger and garlic, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the chilli powder, the mango powder, 1 teaspoon salt and the lemon juice. Drop the pieces of cod into the spice mixture and coat... - 34.6474
Hilsa Fish Head
1. Cut each hilsa fish head into four pieces, remove
fins and wash, Mix the pieces well with salt & one
teaspoon turmeric powder and set aside.
2. Heat oil and fry the fish head pieces. Remove and
3. Add panch-phoron and whole red chili... - 45.5016
Fish & Lime
Fish fillet fried in French style. Very tasty. YUMMY - 33.877
: Are you looking for simple way to make Fish Cutlet? This recipe is perfect for you. My friends love this fish cutlet recipe. Fish Cutlet is a delicious non-vegetarian snack. It is also a very popular marriage party snack in India. It is a good option for... - 40.9724
Fish Cooked In Tomato Gravy
Fish Cooked in Tomato Gravy is simply delicious and goes well along with plain rice,idiappams or naan. - 46.6681
Fish Paturi an authentic way of cooking fish, creates a unique taste and flavor. It can be take with basmati rice. - 44.3616
Mexican Tacos With Indian Twist!!!
Mexican Tacos with an Indian twist. I love experimenting with food and these tacos turned out to be an instant hit at my place, so I definitely wanted to share it with you. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 39.6123
In a pan fry dry fish adding 3tsp of oil nicely till raw smell goes.
Then put inside cold water and wash nicely and and keep aside.
In a pan add oil,when it is hot put onion,mashed garlic and fry till golden brown.
Then add boiled surti... - 44.2208
In a pan put 2tsp of oil.
When it is hot add mustard seeds,allow to pop.
Then add curry leaves,fry for sec,add onion
And fry till it changes to brown colour.
Now add tomato puree and fry nicely.
Now add dry grinded masala powder,coconut milk,water tamarind... - 45.971
Goan Pomfret Fish Curry
Goan Pomfret Fish Curry, is a traditional curry from the western region of India. Not only is this dish famous in Goa, but it has travelled a long way since the time the Portuguese left their colony in India, Goan Fish curry is a very popular dish in the... - 51.5279
Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek
This Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek is a terrific dish ! Try out this spiced fish with rice or pasta dishes and tell me if you've enjoyed it. This flavorful Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek is a desire! - 50.7144
Tasty Tilapia Fish Biryani
Tilapia Fish Biryani have always been your favorite but maybe you've never tried it at home. Now you can enjoy this as your main course anytime you want. Bhal Dave helps you to make Tilapia Fish Biryani for your family and friends to enjoy. - 97.7657
1. In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil.
2. Add chillies, garlic and ginger and stir-fry over gentle heat for 3 minutes.
3. Add creamed coconut and bring it to boil,
4. Stir in the haddock and add salt to taste.
5. Stir well.
6. Cook with constant... - 45.72
Tarela Sookha Boomla
Soak Bombay duck in water for ten minutes.
Remove and dry.
Slit open and remove backbone.
Mix spices and rub onto fish.
Shallow fry fish in ,hot oil on a lohri till crisp.
Serve as an accompaniment to any dish, especially curries and sas. - 30.6
Hot And Spicy Smelt Fish
Its also known as choto macch er chachra (spicy small fish). Smelt fish is usually available in Chinese market; you can substitute with any other small fish. - 41.4574
Machhi Ka Morh
In hot oil, fry fish slices till lightly browned.
Remove and drain on brown paper.
In the same oil, add curry leaves, then the ground masala, fry for 2-3 mins.
Add in the vinegar and as soon as it boils once, add in fish.
Simmer for 3-4 mins.
Serve with... - 40.0712
Fried Sardine Curry
In a pressure cooker, heat coconut oil and saute ginger garlic apste, green chilly, chopped onions, till light brown .
Add chopped tomatoes , red chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and mix well.
Cover and cook for one whistle.
Release... - 38.9779
Stuffed Sermai In Foil
Slit sermai deep from the side, without disturbing head or tail.
Clean, wash and wipe it.
Smear the inside and outside with a mixture of salt, pepper, butter and lemon juice.
Stuff fish with ground masala and secure with thread or toothpicks.
Grease well a... - 47.4326
Mix remaining ingredients together except oil and rub into fish.
Leave to marinate for half an hour.
Heat oil in a frying pan till hot.
Add fish and lower heat.
Cook till underside is crisp, turn pieces over and cook other side.
The secret of crisp... - 36.8334
Indian Fish Fry Recipes By Category