- » Indian Fish Curry
Indian Fish Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian fish curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian fish curry recipes.
Maharashtrian Style Fish Curry
This Maharashtrian Style Fish Curry is guaranteed to make your mouth water. If you love the Indian gravies and curries, then this is it! You can serve this versatile curry with rice, roti or just about anything else. Watch and learn, folks! - 145.202
Typical Indian Fish Curry
Fish curry brings out the traditional taste of Indian cuisine. Just check out the recipe here. - 108.92
Tomato Fish Curry
For all fish lovers, here is a tasty dish which can have you licking your fingers. Tomato fish curry is a recipe from India which goes well with bread or rice. For this recipe, fish is prepared in tomato sauce, which gives it a nice flavor. - 82.6736
Curried Tuna Fish On Fulka Rotli & Salads
Have you ever chosen an alternate item to cook a dish if you have run out of any ingredient? Bhal Dave offers a superb idea to replace curried potatoes with Tuna to get a brilliant tasting curry and serve with fulka rotli. Team it up with lettuce salad with... - 59.1092
Fish Curry From Sheba's Kitchen
Ready for some Gourmet Dish. Well here it is. The famous Fish Curry - some may call it Fish Masala or Fish Korma. I prefer Fish Korma. This would require a bit of patience. So if you are in a rush wait till you have time to go through the steps. Believe... - 57.8942
Goan Pomfret Fish Curry
Goan Pomfret Fish Curry, is a traditional curry from the western region of India. Not only is this dish famous in Goa, but it has travelled a long way since the time the Portuguese left their colony in India, Goan Fish curry is a very popular dish in the... - 53.1011
Assamese Mustard Fish
Fresh fish marinated with turmeric, salt, lemon juice and simmered in a creamy mustard curry sauce. - 50.6123
Stuffed Sermai In Foil
Slit sermai deep from the side, without disturbing head or tail.
Clean, wash and wipe it.
Smear the inside and outside with a mixture of salt, pepper, butter and lemon juice.
Stuff fish with ground masala and secure with thread or toothpicks.
Grease well a... - 48.6083
Prawns In Shells
Clean prawns and retain shells.
Make slight incision along back of each prawn.
Beat lightly with flat end of cleaver.
Fill and cover with ground masala and place inside shells.
Keep aside for two hours, sprinkled with salt, turmeric and chilli powders.
Heat... - 48.5776
Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek
This Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek is a terrific dish ! Try out this spiced fish with rice or pasta dishes and tell me if you've enjoyed it. This flavorful Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek is a desire! - 48.572
Haddock In Chilli Sauce
1. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
2. Fry onion in the oil until soft and golden.
3. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Spoon fried onion and garlic from the wok and keep aside.
5. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
6.... - 48.3407
The pomfret curry is a delicious seafish curry. Prepared with tomatoes, green chilies and coconut, the pomfret curry is savory and spicy. Cooked together with coriander leaves for garnish, the pomfret curry is best served with rice. - 48.2947
Fish Cooked In Tomato Gravy
Fish Cooked in Tomato Gravy is simply delicious and goes well along with plain rice,idiappams or naan. - 48.2794
In a pan put 2tsp of oil.
When it is hot add mustard seeds,allow to pop.
Then add curry leaves,fry for sec,add onion
And fry till it changes to brown colour.
Now add tomato puree and fry nicely.
Now add dry grinded masala powder,coconut milk,water tamarind... - 47.6192
Apply salt to fish and fry till light brown.
Drain and keep aside.
Take 6 tbs oil.
Fry onions golden brown.
Remove and grind to a paste.
In the same oil, add cloves, cardamoms and pepper corns.
When spluttering, add ginger, garlic, chillies, coriander and... - 47.4377
Wash and dry fish.
Lightly pound and remove backbone.
Cut into 2-3 pieces with scissors.
Soak tamarind and jaggery in vinegar for half an hour.
Mix dry and ground spices and rub fish with it.
Strain vinegar mixture.
Heat ghee and oil together in a kallied... - 47.3271
Special Pomfret Curry
1) Clean the fish properly.
2) Now fry the fish and keep aside.
3) Soak tamarind in water for 5 minutes and make pulp.
4) Make a paste of coconut, red chillies, garlic, coriander seeds and ginger.
5) Take a wok and heat oil. First fry... - 47.0654
Fish And Rice With Curry Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Make fish into serving sizes, crush corn flakes into smooth crumbs.
3. Immerse the fish in salted milk, then crumbs and place on a well-greased baking sheet.
4. Top fish with oil and bake, keeping on the... - 47.0468
Devji's Masala Ni Boomla
Clean fish by removing heads, fins and bone jutting out above tail of fish.
Remove insides without tearing the soft skin.
Heat oil in a pan and fry onions till light brown.
Add ground spices and saute for 1-2 minutes, adding a little water if... - 47.0205
Goan Fish Curry
1) In a food processor or blender, process the garlic, ginger and chillies with 50 ml water into a paste.
2) In a large, deep non-stick saucepan, heat the vegetable oil.
3) Add the mustard seeds and allow to splutter.
4) Lower the heat... - 46.9767
1. In a medium sized wok, heat oil.
2. Once hot, add garlic and onions. SautÃ© on a medium flame till onions turn translucent.
3. Add all the powdered spices, salt and pepper. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for few seconds.
4. Add flour and fish... - 46.9329
Fish And Brinjal Curry
Clean and cut the fish into slices.
Apply salt and turmeric powder on it and set aside for 15 minutes.
Roast together corriander, cumin and poppy seeds, 1 medium onion, ginger, garlic, chillies and coconut and grind to a fine paste Fry the fish lightly in... - 46.9285
Hilsa Fish Head
1. Cut each hilsa fish head into four pieces, remove
fins and wash, Mix the pieces well with salt & one
teaspoon turmeric powder and set aside.
2. Heat oil and fry the fish head pieces. Remove and
3. Add panch-phoron and whole red chili... - 46.8414
Pomfret Machhi No Sas
Heat oil in a patio or broad-based pan.
Fry onions till light brown.
Add rice flour and saute for 1-2 minutes.
Add cumin powder, garlic and chillies and saute for one minute.
Add water and salt.
Mix well and bring to boil.
Add fish and tomatoes, and simmer... - 46.7803
Nariyal Wali Machhi
Rub the fish with the lemon juice and 1 teaspoon salt, and set aside.
Place the coconut cream, coconut milk, and water in a blender and let soak for 5 minutes.
Add the coriander and cumin seeds, garlic, ginger, chili pepper (if using), and sugar.
Blend to a... - 46.6155
Dry Fish Curry
A dry fish curry, prominent towards the southern regions of India, (kerala). It has different variations depending on the region. This i presume would be one of the easiest methods that would work great for working class people and families that are on the go. - 46.589
Dahi Wali Machhi
Wash the fish, cut into pieces a little smaller than 2 inches, and pat dry.
Place in a mixing bowl with the garlic and ginger pastes, lemon juice, and salt.
Mix well and set aside for a few minutes.
In the meantime, heat a small, shallow pan over medium heat... - 46.5439
Mother's Fish Mooli
Rub lime juice and salt on fish and leave to marinate for half an hour.
Mix both ground pastes.
Heat oil in a pan and fry ground spices.
Add coconut milk, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and salt.
The texture should be that of milk.
Add water... - 46.5081
Spicy And Juicy Madras Fish Curry
This is one of my Mom's best dish. Best results will be seen when cooked in a mud pot. Nothing can beat this dish when we have this with hot hot Dosa or Idly. - 46.3275
Tomato Fish Curry
1. Smear the fish with the ingredients in the ‘Marinade’ and let lie for 1 hour.Lightly fry and keep aside.
2. Heat some more oil in a pan
3. When hot (a wooden implement dipped in the oil should bubble heavily, readily) add the mustard seeds
4.... - 46.2311
Cut fish into 8 slices through the bone.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Rub in salt and marinate for 1 hour.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add onion and saute till honey-coloured.
Lower heat, mix in ground spices and fry for 3-5 minutes,... - 46.2254
Tamatar Wali Machhi
Cut the fish fillets into small pieces (a little smaller than 2 inches each).
Place in a mixing bowl and add the ginger and garlic pastes, lemon juice, salt, and chili powder or paprika.
Mix thoroughly and let marinate for 30-40 minutes.
Soak the dry coconut... - 46.0188
Gharub Ne Kohra No Patio
Wash roe in water to remove excess salt.
Dry and cut into one-inch pieces.
Heat oil in a frying pan and fry roe till half cooked.
Remove roe from pan.
Add onions and fry till light brown.
Add ground spices and tomatoes and saute for 1-2 minutes, adding water... - 45.9136
In a pan fry dry fish adding 3tsp of oil nicely till raw smell goes.
Then put inside cold water and wash nicely and and keep aside.
In a pan add oil,when it is hot put onion,mashed garlic and fry till golden brown.
Then add boiled surti... - 45.8154
Bengali Fish Curry
(1) Soak tamarind in a little water for a minimum of 1 hour or overnight. Squeeze out the pulp and discard the fiber.
(2) Clean fish and cut into darne
(3) Rub turmeric, salt and red chilli on the fish pieces.
(4) In a dry frying pan, broil... - 45.6345
Goa Fish Curry
1. Chop onions. Roast and grind red chillies, turmeric, cumin and coriander.
2. Grind coconut to a fine paste and mix with spices.
3. Heat oil. Fry onions, add coconut paste and slit green chillies.
4. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes; add chopped tomatoes and... - 45.4248
Prawn Malai Curry
Prawn Malai Curry it is yumlogical. The coconut milk and green chilli gives the Prawn Malai Curry a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 45.3032
Spicy Shrimp Curry / Prawn Curry
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions toll golden brown.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
3. Now add the curry leaves, turmeric powder and chilli powder. Saute for some more time.
4. Now add the tomato and cook till mushy.
5. Add... - 45.2862
Fish And Potato Curry
1) Wash and clean the fish. Remove fishy smell from fish.
2) Make coconut paste.
3) Take a skillet, and heat oil in it. Add onions and fry until soft.
4) Now , add coconut green chilies and cook for a few minutes.
5) Add all the... - 45.2811
Indian Fish Curry Recipes By Category