- » Indian Fish
Indian Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian fish recipes.
Quick Pan-seared Tilapia With Indian Corn
Probably the best use of fresh corn and fresh tomatoes is the dish - Indian Corn. You get all the fresh tastes of summer produces in this preparation. To enhance the nutritional value, chef adds the pan-seared tilapia on top and it becomes a delicate dish to... - 146.007
Maharashtrian Style Fish Curry
This Maharashtrian Style Fish Curry is guaranteed to make your mouth water. If you love the Indian gravies and curries, then this is it! You can serve this versatile curry with rice, roti or just about anything else. Watch and learn, folks! - 145.202
Indian Masala Fried Fish
You must have heard about Indian spices. Yes, these spices make your food a real delicacy. Here you will learn to prepare a mouth-watering fish preparation using all these flavorful spices, which also take care of your health. - 135.597
Spicy Fried Fish
This video prepares an enriching fried fish loaded with the goodness of aromatic Indian spices. A very healthy variation to the normally eaten fried fish, this is a true gourmet’s delight. Fish, being a lean food, when mixed with all-spices emits a... - 129.748
Indian Fried Fish
This recipe of Indian Fried Fish is a delightful dish. Watch this video and see how you can make this delicacy at home. The rice flour makes it really crispy. - 126.861
Indian Fish Kebab
Indian cuisine is very diverse and there are many ways to make one dish. Watch this video recipe to learn how to make these Indian Fish Kebabs at home. It is a simple recipe and it resembles fish cakes. - 122.115
Crunchy Fish Pakora
If you want to learn the different variations of fish pakora, then here is the answer. Famous Indian chef Sanjay presents here, by how many different ways you can prepare the crunchy and delicious fish fritters. These are going to be the main attraction of... - 115.939
Indian Baked Fish
Watch this video recipe of Indian Baked Fish. This is an innovative dish and put together with the spicy tomato sauce, it becomes delightful meal. Try it out with your fish loving friends or your family. They will love it. - 113.715
Quick Indian Spiced Fish With Sautéed Summer Vegetables
1. In a small bowl, combine coconut milk and water. Mix well.
2. Season fish lightly with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Sprinkle garam masala on fish, reserving a small pinch for vegetables.
4. Place a large non-stick skillet on medium... - 110.934
Spicy Masala Fish
1. Cut fish into large pieces, keeping the skin on if possible.
2. in a medium sized sauce pan, heat oil over medium to medium high. Add onions and brown.
3. Add dry spices (exluding Ajwain seeds) to the onions, fry for 1 minute. Add... - 109.158
Typical Indian Fish Curry
Fish curry brings out the traditional taste of Indian cuisine. Just check out the recipe here. - 108.92
Fried Tuna Fish Pakoras
On the lookout for an appetizer that you can whip up within minutes? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy tuna pakoras that everyone is sure to love! - 105.618
Tasty Tilapia Fish Biryani
Tilapia Fish Biryani have always been your favorite but maybe you've never tried it at home. Now you can enjoy this as your main course anytime you want. Bhal Dave helps you to make Tilapia Fish Biryani for your family and friends to enjoy. - 101.134
Maharashtrian Style Fish Fry
Fish in India is common in most coastal states and cooked with regional variations. Chef Madhura shows a Maharashtrian style Fish Fry with tilapia fish and Indian spices as well as breading ingredients. Good to have or serve with sauce! - 90.7616
Tomato Fish Curry
For all fish lovers, here is a tasty dish which can have you licking your fingers. Tomato fish curry is a recipe from India which goes well with bread or rice. For this recipe, fish is prepared in tomato sauce, which gives it a nice flavor. - 82.6736
Curried Tuna Fish On Fulka Rotli & Salads
Have you ever chosen an alternate item to cook a dish if you have run out of any ingredient? Bhal Dave offers a superb idea to replace curried potatoes with Tuna to get a brilliant tasting curry and serve with fulka rotli. Team it up with lettuce salad with... - 59.1092
Fish Curry From Sheba's Kitchen
Ready for some Gourmet Dish. Well here it is. The famous Fish Curry - some may call it Fish Masala or Fish Korma. I prefer Fish Korma. This would require a bit of patience. So if you are in a rush wait till you have time to go through the steps. Believe... - 57.8942
The exotic flavors of Indian cuisine all wrapped into one. A popular Indian dish, the Tandoori Pomfret is all about the Indian condiments and spices that make your fish real delicious. Savor the subtle flavor and juicy taste of the Tandoori pomfret marinated... - 55.6111
Goan Pomfret Fish Curry
Goan Pomfret Fish Curry, is a traditional curry from the western region of India. Not only is this dish famous in Goa, but it has travelled a long way since the time the Portuguese left their colony in India, Goan Fish curry is a very popular dish in the... - 53.1011
Mallu Fish Fry.
mallu Fish Fry - Ajit's style.
One of the basic ingredients in buying a fish compared to other non vegetraian items is the tendency of the fish to decay fast. One of the basic methods find if the fish is fresh is to ascertain the eyes, gills. If they are... - 51.4015
Breaded Fried Tilapia & Curried Okra
Frequenting Indian restaurants seeking flavors of homeland assuming it can't be prepared at home; you are wrong! Bale Dave presents exotic Indian fried and curry dishes, for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Cook up the mouth watering dishes and enjoy... - 50.7259
Assamese Mustard Fish
Fresh fish marinated with turmeric, salt, lemon juice and simmered in a creamy mustard curry sauce. - 50.6123
Star Fish Cake
This Star Fish Cake is the best cake recipe I have ever tried! The truly exciting butter icing, along with the soaking syrup in the core will surely take you by surprise. Give this Star Fish Cake a try and get ready to fall in love with it! - 49.6402
This is one of my personal favourite and this is the one which made me confident in my cooking ..Off-course thanks to my amma ...I guaranty about this recipe, if u make with exact quantity ,u are going to get a fantastic prawns roast and u will love it... - 49.4324
Fish In Sauce Parsi Style
1. Clean, wash and cut pomfret into slices. Apply salt and set aside.
2. Chop onions, coriander leaves and green chillies finely.
3. Grind cumin, cinnamon and garlic.
4. Wash tomatoes.
5. Heat fat, saute onions. Add ground spices and fry. Add chilli powder... - 49.2084
Stuffed Sermai In Foil
Slit sermai deep from the side, without disturbing head or tail.
Clean, wash and wipe it.
Smear the inside and outside with a mixture of salt, pepper, butter and lemon juice.
Stuff fish with ground masala and secure with thread or toothpicks.
Grease well a... - 48.6083
Prawns In Shells
Clean prawns and retain shells.
Make slight incision along back of each prawn.
Beat lightly with flat end of cleaver.
Fill and cover with ground masala and place inside shells.
Keep aside for two hours, sprinkled with salt, turmeric and chilli powders.
Heat... - 48.5776
Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek
This Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek is a terrific dish ! Try out this spiced fish with rice or pasta dishes and tell me if you've enjoyed it. This flavorful Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek is a desire! - 48.572
Haddock In Chilli Sauce
1. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
2. Fry onion in the oil until soft and golden.
3. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Spoon fried onion and garlic from the wok and keep aside.
5. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
6.... - 48.3407
1.In a pan, heat butter and saute onion until soft.
2.Add flour and curry powder and cook for 2 more minutes by stirring.
3.Put stock, tomato puree, cooking apple, sultanas, salt, black pepper in it.
4.Let the ingredients cook for 8 minutes on low... - 48.3359
The pomfret curry is a delicious seafish curry. Prepared with tomatoes, green chilies and coconut, the pomfret curry is savory and spicy. Cooked together with coriander leaves for garnish, the pomfret curry is best served with rice. - 48.2947
Fish Cooked In Tomato Gravy
Fish Cooked in Tomato Gravy is simply delicious and goes well along with plain rice,idiappams or naan. - 48.2794
Fish Coconut Chilly Fry
This Fish coconut chilly fry is a south indian dish. Tastes great. Try and enjoy!! - 48.2205
In a pan put 2tsp of oil.
When it is hot add mustard seeds,allow to pop.
Then add curry leaves,fry for sec,add onion
And fry till it changes to brown colour.
Now add tomato puree and fry nicely.
Now add dry grinded masala powder,coconut milk,water tamarind... - 47.6192
Turban Of Fish
Turban Of Fish is yummy. The mix in the bread, lime juice, salt and pepper gives the Turban Of Fish a yumlogical taste. Must catch it. - 47.5623
Apply salt to fish and fry till light brown.
Drain and keep aside.
Take 6 tbs oil.
Fry onions golden brown.
Remove and grind to a paste.
In the same oil, add cloves, cardamoms and pepper corns.
When spluttering, add ginger, garlic, chillies, coriander and... - 47.4377
Wash and dry fish.
Lightly pound and remove backbone.
Cut into 2-3 pieces with scissors.
Soak tamarind and jaggery in vinegar for half an hour.
Mix dry and ground spices and rub fish with it.
Strain vinegar mixture.
Heat ghee and oil together in a kallied... - 47.3271
Remove the skin and bone from fish.Cook fish with salt and turmeric powder in a pan of boiling water.
When the fish is cooked, grind it in the mixer and keep it aside.
Boil the potato separately with salt and mash it.
Add oil to kadai and add onion and curry... - 47.2104
Special Pomfret Curry
1) Clean the fish properly.
2) Now fry the fish and keep aside.
3) Soak tamarind in water for 5 minutes and make pulp.
4) Make a paste of coconut, red chillies, garlic, coriander seeds and ginger.
5) Take a wok and heat oil. First fry... - 47.0654
Fish And Rice With Curry Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Make fish into serving sizes, crush corn flakes into smooth crumbs.
3. Immerse the fish in salted milk, then crumbs and place on a well-greased baking sheet.
4. Top fish with oil and bake, keeping on the... - 47.0468
Devji's Masala Ni Boomla
Clean fish by removing heads, fins and bone jutting out above tail of fish.
Remove insides without tearing the soft skin.
Heat oil in a pan and fry onions till light brown.
Add ground spices and saute for 1-2 minutes, adding a little water if... - 47.0205
Goan Fish Curry
1) In a food processor or blender, process the garlic, ginger and chillies with 50 ml water into a paste.
2) In a large, deep non-stick saucepan, heat the vegetable oil.
3) Add the mustard seeds and allow to splutter.
4) Lower the heat... - 46.9767
1. In a medium sized wok, heat oil.
2. Once hot, add garlic and onions. SautÃ© on a medium flame till onions turn translucent.
3. Add all the powdered spices, salt and pepper. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for few seconds.
4. Add flour and fish... - 46.9329
Fish And Brinjal Curry
Clean and cut the fish into slices.
Apply salt and turmeric powder on it and set aside for 15 minutes.
Roast together corriander, cumin and poppy seeds, 1 medium onion, ginger, garlic, chillies and coconut and grind to a fine paste Fry the fish lightly in... - 46.9285
Fish Fried Rice
Fish Fried Rice - This irresistibly seasoned rice garnished with chunks of crispy fish is a thoroughly mouthwatering fare ! Just try this Fish Fried Rice and let me know if you share my passion ! - 46.8954
Broiled Fish Roll Ups
1. Preheat broiler.
2. In a saucepan combine onion, celery and water, bring to a boil, cover and simmer until vegetables are tender.
3. Mix bread crumbs, salt, pepper, spinach and thyme well, adding liquid to moisten if necessary.
4.... - 46.891
Hilsa Fish Head
1. Cut each hilsa fish head into four pieces, remove
fins and wash, Mix the pieces well with salt & one
teaspoon turmeric powder and set aside.
2. Heat oil and fry the fish head pieces. Remove and
3. Add panch-phoron and whole red chili... - 46.8414
Pomfret Machhi No Sas
Heat oil in a patio or broad-based pan.
Fry onions till light brown.
Add rice flour and saute for 1-2 minutes.
Add cumin powder, garlic and chillies and saute for one minute.
Add water and salt.
Mix well and bring to boil.
Add fish and tomatoes, and simmer... - 46.7803
Florentine Fish Consomme
1) Take a deep saucepan and melt the butter in it.
2) Add the carrots, celery, onion and olive oil to it..
3) Cover the saucepan and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
4) Add the tomatoes to it, season with salt and pepper before adding boiling... - 46.6829
Goan Fish Pulao
The goan fish pulao is a mixed seafood pulao. Prepared with rice, tomatoes and onions along with spices to taste, the goan fish pulao can be prepared with mussels or shell fish of choice. Served with a curry or as such, it makes a full and appetizing meal. - 46.6307
Nariyal Wali Machhi
Rub the fish with the lemon juice and 1 teaspoon salt, and set aside.
Place the coconut cream, coconut milk, and water in a blender and let soak for 5 minutes.
Add the coriander and cumin seeds, garlic, ginger, chili pepper (if using), and sugar.
Blend to a... - 46.6155
Dry Fish Curry
A dry fish curry, prominent towards the southern regions of India, (kerala). It has different variations depending on the region. This i presume would be one of the easiest methods that would work great for working class people and families that are on the go. - 46.589
Fish With Coconut Meen Peera
1. Clean fish. Keep them whole if they are very small, if not cut into 1.25 cm. (1/2") pieces.
2. Grate coconut into fine pieces.
3. Grind together turmeric, a few onions and garlic. Mix with coconut on the stone itself.
4. Chop green chillies and ginger... - 46.5484
Dahi Wali Machhi
Wash the fish, cut into pieces a little smaller than 2 inches, and pat dry.
Place in a mixing bowl with the garlic and ginger pastes, lemon juice, and salt.
Mix well and set aside for a few minutes.
In the meantime, heat a small, shallow pan over medium heat... - 46.5439
Whole Fish In Tomato Sauce
Whole Fish In Tomato Sauce has a nourishing taste. The tomatoe sauce with garam masala powder gives the Whole Fish In Tomato Sauce a dynamic taste. - 46.5288
Mother's Fish Mooli
Rub lime juice and salt on fish and leave to marinate for half an hour.
Mix both ground pastes.
Heat oil in a pan and fry ground spices.
Add coconut milk, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and salt.
The texture should be that of milk.
Add water... - 46.5081
Spicy And Juicy Madras Fish Curry
This is one of my Mom's best dish. Best results will be seen when cooked in a mud pot. Nothing can beat this dish when we have this with hot hot Dosa or Idly. - 46.3275
Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach
Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach is a healthy dish. The Lime juice gives the Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach a pungent and exhilarating taste. - 46.2928
Tomato Fish Curry
1. Smear the fish with the ingredients in the ‘Marinade’ and let lie for 1 hour.Lightly fry and keep aside.
2. Heat some more oil in a pan
3. When hot (a wooden implement dipped in the oil should bubble heavily, readily) add the mustard seeds
4.... - 46.2311
Cut fish into 8 slices through the bone.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Rub in salt and marinate for 1 hour.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add onion and saute till honey-coloured.
Lower heat, mix in ground spices and fry for 3-5 minutes,... - 46.2254
Tamatar Wali Machhi
Cut the fish fillets into small pieces (a little smaller than 2 inches each).
Place in a mixing bowl and add the ginger and garlic pastes, lemon juice, salt, and chili powder or paprika.
Mix thoroughly and let marinate for 30-40 minutes.
Soak the dry coconut... - 46.0188
Machhi No Sas
Heat fat in a pan and fry onion till light brown.
Remove onion and keep aside.
Add ground spices and cook for one minute.
Drain fat from pan and keep aside, add coconut milk, and fried onion.
Mix well and add fish.
Simmer till fish is just done.
Beat egg... - 45.9314
Baked Striped Bass With Yellow Rice
Preheat oven to 400°.
Wash the fish thoroughly in cold running water and pat dry, inside and out.
Place the onion, ginger, garlic, turmeric, and 4 tablespoons of water in the container of an electric blender.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth... - 45.9271
Gharub Ne Kohra No Patio
Wash roe in water to remove excess salt.
Dry and cut into one-inch pieces.
Heat oil in a frying pan and fry roe till half cooked.
Remove roe from pan.
Add onions and fry till light brown.
Add ground spices and tomatoes and saute for 1-2 minutes, adding water... - 45.9136
Sookhi Gharab Ne Govad No Patio
Clean and wash fish roe and cut into 2-3-inch pieces.
Wash and trim cluster beans, and keep whole.
Heat ghee and oil in a pan and fry onions till brown.
Add a little water and simmer till onions turn mushy.
Add spices, coriander leaves and green chillies and... - 45.89
Creamed Fish Pie
1) In a saucepan add milk, water and parsley stalks. Add fish to it.
2) Poach covered for 10 minutes.
3) Remove the fish and discard skin and bones.
4) Peel the flakes from the fish.
5) Keep aside 375 ml (3/4 pint) or 2 cups of the cooking liquid and... - 45.8861
Smoked Salmon With Lobster And Potato Salad
The smoked salmon is a real work of art that you would not be able to stop admiring yourself. Surprise your guests with this wonderful creation and catch them absolutely spellbound. A very easy and highly nutritious recipe, it is a wonderful treat for any... - 45.8684
In a pan fry dry fish adding 3tsp of oil nicely till raw smell goes.
Then put inside cold water and wash nicely and and keep aside.
In a pan add oil,when it is hot put onion,mashed garlic and fry till golden brown.
Then add boiled surti... - 45.8154
Patra Ni Machhi
Add oil to chutney.
Soften banana leaves by holding them over a low fire.
Cut banana leaves into twelve large pieces, removing central stem.
Spread chutney on both sides of fish pieces.
Wrap each piece in a banana leaf like a parcel.
Tie each parcel with... - 45.719
Marinated Pan Fried Fish
1) Marinate fish fillets in a mixture of egg, ground chilies, turmeric, salt, lemon juice, and onion and keep in refrigerator for one hour, tossing occasionally.
2) Chop garlic cloves into a few pieces.
3) In a skillet, heat fat (bacon... - 45.6906
Bengali Fish Curry
(1) Soak tamarind in a little water for a minimum of 1 hour or overnight. Squeeze out the pulp and discard the fiber.
(2) Clean fish and cut into darne
(3) Rub turmeric, salt and red chilli on the fish pieces.
(4) In a dry frying pan, broil... - 45.6345
Fish Paturi an authentic way of cooking fish, creates a unique taste and flavor. It can be take with basmati rice. - 45.5916
Tarela Masala Boomla
Clean fish by removing heads, fins and bone jutting out above tail.
Remove insides without tearing the soft skin.
Mix fenugreek and cumin powder and rub into cut made in fish.
Add lime juice to ground spices, rub all over fish and leave for half an... - 45.5335
Codfish Steaks In Yogurt
Wash the codfish steaks.
See that no scales adhere to skin.
Pat them as dry as possible.
Sprinkle steaks on both sides with the turmeric and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, rubbing the seasonings gently in.
Peel the 3 onions.
Chop 2 of them very finely and set... - 45.5247
This Masala Fish tastes incredible ! A prefect accompaniment to plain or bland rice, this spiced fish is what you'd want to have your lunch with day in and day out ! Your suggestions for this Masala fish are welcome ! - 45.5162
Goa Fish Curry
1. Chop onions. Roast and grind red chillies, turmeric, cumin and coriander.
2. Grind coconut to a fine paste and mix with spices.
3. Heat oil. Fry onions, add coconut paste and slit green chillies.
4. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes; add chopped tomatoes and... - 45.4248
Mulligatawny With Fish
1) In a saucepan heat oil, add curry leaves, onions, garlic, ginger and fry until golden brown.
2) Mix other spices and fry for 1-2 minute.
3) Stir in coconut milk and remaining ingredients along with stock.
4) Boil the mixture and simmer for 5... - 45.4197
Prawn Malai Curry
Prawn Malai Curry it is yumlogical. The coconut milk and green chilli gives the Prawn Malai Curry a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 45.3032
Sookha Boomla Per Eeda
Soak Bombay duck in water for ten minutes.
Drain and dry well.
Remove centre bone and shred.
Heat fat in a frying pan large enough to hold eggs and mixture and fry onions till light brown.
Add Bombay duck, ginger, garlic, turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin... - 45.3012
Spicy Shrimp Curry / Prawn Curry
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions toll golden brown.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
3. Now add the curry leaves, turmeric powder and chilli powder. Saute for some more time.
4. Now add the tomato and cook till mushy.
5. Add... - 45.2862
Fish And Potato Curry
1) Wash and clean the fish. Remove fishy smell from fish.
2) Make coconut paste.
3) Take a skillet, and heat oil in it. Add onions and fry until soft.
4) Now , add coconut green chilies and cook for a few minutes.
5) Add all the... - 45.2811
Masala Fish has a delicious taste. The lemon and tomatoes gives the Masala Fish a strong and tangy taste. Must catch it. - 45.2684
Fish Curry preparation differs from region to region.The taste of a Fish Curry changes with every changing region in India.Fish curry made in Punjab very different from the one made in Kerela or Goa.Fish Curry,as I make it,has flavours from Koncon &... - 45.2637
1) Clean pomfret and set aside.
2) Make a paste of coconut, cumin seeds, garlic, ginger, green chillies, coriander and poppy seeds.
3) Soak tamarind and make pulp.
4) Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Fry onions until soft.
5) Now,... - 45.2332
This Baked Fish is so crispy and delicious ! Try this out with rice dishes or as an appetizer. You can share your opinion about this Baked Fish here. - 45.1942
Khatta Meetha Fish Roe
Wash and wipe fish roe.
Apply salt, turmeric and sambhar powders and fry in hot oil on both sides.
Cool and cut into convenient pieces.
Add remaining oil and brown onions.
Add tomatoes, coriander and ground masala, stir and fry.
Add fish roe, cover and cook... - 45.1413
Lagan No Machhi No Sas
Heat fat and fry onions without browning.
Add garlic, chillies, chopped tomatoes, cumin powder and three cups water.
Bring to boil.
Slake flour with half cup water and add to pan.
Allow to thicken, stirring all the while Add fish and cherry tomatoes and... - 45.1165
Preheat the broiler.
Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in an 8-10-inch skillet over a medium flame, put in the fennel seeds, and fry, stirring, for about 5 seconds.
Add onions and ginger, and continue to cook, stirring, for 5 to 8 minutes, or until onions are a... - 44.8728
1. In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil.
2. Add chillies, garlic and ginger and stir-fry over gentle heat for 3 minutes.
3. Add creamed coconut and bring it to boil,
4. Stir in the haddock and add salt to taste.
5. Stir well.
6. Cook with constant... - 44.7427
Spicy Fish Curry
Cut the fish into 2.5 cm cubes.
Lightly spray a non-stick frying pan with olive oil, add the fish and fry until just cooked, this should take about 3 minutes.
Remove and set aside.
Spray a little more oil on to the pan and fry the onions until they are soft... - 44.6983
This Tandoori Fish portrays sheer elegance in taste preferences. Try this spicy tandoori chicken and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Tandoori Fish are welcome ! - 44.6976
1)Coat salt and turmeric powder over sliced fish.
2)Heat mustard oil in a pan.
3)Deep fry the fish till brown and remove from heat.
4)In a frying pan, heat ½ cup oil.
5)Put in onion-garlic-ginger paste and red chilli powder.
6)Fry the mixture till it... - 44.6937
Bhoojelo Bharuchi Bhlng
Scale and clean fish.
Remove roe if present and clean.
Rub fish and roe or prawns with salt and lime juice and leave for half an hour.
Strain tamarind juice into chutney and mix well.
Rub chutney all over fish, inside and out.
Put roe or prawns inside fish... - 44.64
Pomfret Goa Curry
Mix sliced onion and salt together in a pan and leave for ten minutes.
Add ground spices and mix well.
Add cocum, strained tamarind juice, lime juice and salt and three cups water.
Place pan on fire and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes.
Add coconut milk,... - 44.5082
Sea Bass In Green Chutney
Clean and wash fish thoroughly under cold running water.
Pat dry, inside and out.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place the ginger and garlic in the container of an electric blender, along with 3 tablespoons of water.
Blend at a high speed until you have a smooth... - 44.4864
Grind dry spices with the exception of peppercorns to a paste with garlic and ginger in vinegar.
Cut fish into thick slices.
Wash in vinegar, cover with salt and set aside for 24 hours.
Cover the tamrind with 4 cups vinegar and set aside for 5 hours.
Make a... - 44.4011
Fish Molly Or Stew
Fish Molly Or Stew has a luscious taste. Fish Molly Or Stew gets its taste from fish mixed with coconut milk and curry leaves. Fish Molly Or Stew is loved by many non vegetarian food lovers. - 44.3965
Indian Fish Recipes By Category