- » Indian Eggplant Vegan Rice
Indian Eggplant Vegan Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian eggplant vegan rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian eggplant vegan rice recipes.
* Cook 1 cup basmati rice with 2 cups of water and 1/4 tsp of salt.
* Heat oil in a big non stick pan and add mustard seeds and let it splutter, then add urad dal chana dal, 1 dry red chilli, curry leaves and onions, fry till golden brown.
* Now add the... - 43.0627
Mix together the lemon juice, salt, and 1 tablespoon of oil.
Brush on both sides of each eggplant slice.
Broil until tender and light brown.
In a nonstick frying pan, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic,... - 45.8998
Spicy Tomatoes And Aubergines With Chickpeas
Heat the corn oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, add the diced onion and fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat and stir in the ginger, turmeric, garlic, garam masala, ground coriander and chilli powder.
Pour in the tomatoes and their juice, then the... - 39.3955
Bagara Baingan / Eggplant Curry
Learn how to make Indian style eggplant curry using small eggplants and Indian spices. This mild and sour curry is great to be enjoyed with biryani, naan, plain rice, chapati or other types of Indian flat-breads. - 0
1. Apply 1/2 tsp oil to the eggplant and bake it in a preheated oven in (500 F) for about 30 minutes. (You can also cook it on a grill)
2. Allow it to cool and peel the outer skin. Nicely mash the pulp.
3. Crush green chillies, salt and asafoetida together... - 33.8438
Goan Spiced Aubergine
1) Preheat the oven to 160°C/fan 140°C/gas mark 3.
2) In a bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients together.
3) Gradually add about 175ml water and whisk to make a thin batter.
4) Season to taste and adjust the seasoning and spices.
5) In... - 44.3953
This is a traditional Bengali side dish which can be had with chapatti or roti. - 44.965
Idli And Sambar
Idli is an amazing South Indian sort of dumpling. steamed rice cake. It is made by steaming batter — traditionally made from pulses (specifically black lentils) and rice — into patties, usually two to three inches in diameter, using a mold.
Most often... - 62.2143
South Indian Sambhar
One of the most favorite South Indian cusine of mine, Sambhar. Goodness of dal and vegetables in one of the simple yet healthy dish! - 104.831
This is a really easy and tasty Indian dish (dry curry) that is sure to stir up your taste buds. Delicious baingan bharta is ready to eat with pita bread, Indian naan, or rice. This is one of my favourite recipe. - 47.7758
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
2. Rub eggplant very well with oil, place in an oven tray and bake in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes from each side.
3. After the baingan is cooked, peel its skin off completely and... - 107.817