- » Indian Eggplant
Indian Eggplant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian eggplant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian eggplant recipes.
1. Wash brinjals and quarter halfway through.
2. In a frying pan dry roast copra, cinnamon, cloves and peppercorns to a red colour.
3. Grind to a paste.
4. Add onion, chillies, corriander leaves, jaggery and tamarind and grind again.
5.... - 47.573
Stuffed Brinjals Maharashtrian
1. Fry spices in a little hot oil.
2. Grind spices with tamarind and salt. When well ground, grind coconut and mix.
3. Slit brinjals into four pieces, up to three-fourths of its length and put into water.
4. Stuff the brinjals with three-fourths of the ground... - 42.9972
1. Parboil brinjals. Cut into two, lengthwise. Scoop out centre.
2. Dice vegetables and onions. Shell peas. Chop green chillies. Boil vegetables and chillies in just enough water to cook. Add salt.
3. Heat a little fat. Saute scooped centres of brinjals. Add... - 42.1008
Remove stems from brinjals and cut each into two halves.
Scoop out the centre portion leaving a 1/4 inch thick wall.
Rub inside of the brinjals with salt.
Arrange all the halves upside down on a sieve; steam cook on boiling water for 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove... - 41.8577
1. Mix all ingredients given for stuffing.
2. Wash the brinjals , do not remove the stem , and slit them vertically and horizontally like a plus sign(starting from the opposite end of the stem) without breaking them into halves.
3. Stuff mixture into brinjal... - 38.6154
Stuffed Brinjal ( Eggplant )
Cut off the top quarter of the eggplant.
Scoop out pulp leaving shells about 1/2 in. thick.
Chop the pulp roughly.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the eggplant pulp, onion, sliced green pepper and garlic.
Cook until soft, then add the rice, tomato puree,... - 30.0404
Stuffed Brinjal Shells
Wash and cut the brinjals lenthwise and fry in hot oil.
Place in oven dish cut side up.
Press the pulp down well in the centre of, each half and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place stuffing on brinjals to cover pulp, and pour the sauce over.
Sprinkle with... - 24.6278
Cut the ends from small brinjals but do not peel.
Saute them in oil then cut-them in half lengthwise.
Take out the flesh carefully and chop finely.
Mix well with slightly fried chopped onion, chopped red pepper, 1 tblspn, chopped basil, 2 mashed cloves... - 21.9219
My Favorite Curry Powder Stuffed Brinjal
This stuffed brinjal is a slight variation from the other stuffed brinjal preparations. This particual variation tastes quite good with rice and also rotis. The brinjals are stuffed and pressure cooked and then shallow fried to give them a crispy feel. Check... - 0
Spicy Brinjal Fry
This recipe is dry and spicy. It is served with steamed rice and any curry. It tastes best with piping hot simple dal. It tastes a lot like fried chicken, but a vegan version. - 0
Simple and delicious dish filled with smoky flavor of roasted eggplant. - 0
An exotic Indian eggplant curry cooked in tangy aromatic gravy. - 0
Ringan Palita Or Baingan Katri - Baked Spicy Eggplant
1. In a bowl, combine besan, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander cumin powder, sugar, and salt. Mix well.
2. Coat the eggplant slices with the mixture.
3. In a pan, heat oil and cook eggplant slices, covered for about 2 minutes per... - 0
Indian Eggplant Recipes By Category
Indian Eggplant Ingredient: